Chapter 14

Right here's the next chapter hope you enjoy it... Also this chapter is for CharmingPatronas because I've just finished what they have wrote so far on the book To the Future (The Marauders and Harry) it's great please update soon! Enjoy the chapter and please do comment, and vote!!

************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 14 Midnight Madness

"I really can't stay oh baby it's cold and dark outside!" Ethan sang.

"That's not how it goes, anyway I didn't know you knew muggle songs!" Rose said.

"I know a couple!" Ethan said.

"Right..." Rose said.

"Mamma told me not to come, she said that ain't the way to have fun, son!" Ethan belted it out and we smiled as it echoed outside in the moonlight.

"Please stop it you'll make it rain!" Rose said.

"Someone doesn't like the classic's!" Ethan said in a funny voice.

"It's cold and scary out here!" I said linking arms with Rose.

"That's what I said!" Ethan said.

"No you sung it and too late too you'll wake up everyone." Rose said.

"I forget how far is it, how far is it? Are we there yet? But, are we nearly there?" Ethan questioned.

"Don't know mate!" Albus said.

"Al please shut him up, he's not helping!" Rose said.

"Oh please Rose I'm just wondering how far we are because I'm bored and cold!" Ethan said as he turned around walking backwards as they both moaned at eachother.

"Ethan!" Albus called.

"Not now mate!" Ethan said as he turned round and nearl walked into the door.

"Sorry!" Ethan said.

"Knock on the door then!" Rose said they knocked and waited then waited and waited until the door opended and a very tired Hagrid with pjamas on apeared and looked surpised.

"Why are you lot here at this time?" Hardid asked.

"To see you Hagrid!" Albus said.

"I thought you wouldn't have come this late... Oh well come on in but you can't stay too long!" hargrid said we all grinned and went in. We all had a nice cup of hot chocolate.

"We nearly fogot to come Professor and then remembered and didn't want you to be alone in your hut on christmas day." Albus explained.

"Well thankyou Albus may I say you are like your dad and your grandmother too she was so kind just like you. Oh and how many times have I told you, we've been through this call me hargid!" Hargrid explained.

"Right got it Hargrid!" Albus said. Hargrid was so kind too and spoke the truth.

We stayed for a while but there came a time when Hargrid said that we should go and quickly don't get caught and be careful.

"Goodnight Professor!" We all said.

"Nice to see you!" he replied and we shut the door before he noticed we had called him Professor again.

"Lumos!" Albus said again as the familar light burst out the wand to light our way.

we then realised it had snowed while we were at hargid's.

"Oww!" Rose moaned as Ethan chucked a snowball at her. We all ran around having a snowball fight Girls vs Boys. it was fun for a while until we had realised we had reached the forbidden forest.