Chapter 3

Hi again hope you enjoyed the last chapter, this chapter is dedicated to AccidentsHappen because I was very greatful when she dedicated a chapter of her book Diversity is key *Harry Potter Fanfiction* the book sounds really good and I can't wait to read. Enjoy the chapter if you have any comments let me know and I will try and take on board to make my future chapters better. Thanks everyone...

**********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3: The Forgotten event

Today was the day we was going to Hogwarts I was so excited but nervous at the same time. I had a tingling feeling in my stomach I get that when I’m really nervous or really excited like butterflies had creaked in my stomach without me knowing and now we’re trying to escape.

I got up really early and finished packing my trunk I had to remember all my books I got the other day including the standard book of spells (grade1), A history of magic, Magical theory, A beginners guide to transfiguration, One thousand magical herbs and fungi, Magical drafts and potions, Fantastic beasts and where to find them and The dark forces: A guide to self-protection. I also needed to get a uniform including of three sets of plain black robes, one plain pointed hat (black) for day wear, one pair of protected gloves (dragon hide) and a black winter cloak. I also needed a pewter standard size cauldron, a telescope, a set of brass scales, a set of glass phials crystal phials and a wand. It told me quite a while of trying about 5 different wands until I got the right wand for me it’s a three quarter inches laurel with unicorn corn and is slightly springy the wand maker Mr. Ollivander said the wand chooses the wizard so it’s not your fault it took you 5 times for the right wand to choose you. Sorry I didn’t mention much about my trip at Diagon Alley I’ve been there lots of times with my family the first time I went was when I was 3 when Teddy first started Hogwarts and that’s when I got my dear whiskers my black cat with a white patch over its eye, and a white patch on his tummy and has dazzling emerald eyes. My brother Timothy always said to my cat alright private it made me laugh but whiskers didn’t look amused. I loved Diagon alley it’s a magical place to shop. My mum also got me a book called the Tales of Beetle Bard she said we read these stories to you when you were little and my sister has the book now. I do remember the story of the three brothers she said that was my favourite but I can’t remember any other stories though, my sister has the same favourite as me so I don't really get a chance to read the other stories. When I first got all my school supplies home I said to my dad how am I sup post to get all this in my trunk as well as my favourite Teddy Mousey he is a little grey mouse who is as old as me I got him on my first Christmas he looks sad but I always think he's smiling on the inside he wears one of my old baby suits and has no whiskers anymore because my sister pulled them out when I was a toddler and she was a baby I cried when she did that. I also wanted to have my story books to read in my trunk. My dad chuckled and said my dear Rebecca all we need to do is a spell so it can have as many things as you want in it, it’s called a undetectable extension charm.

When we got to kings cross station we walked through the wall to platform 9 and ¾ I know it sounds weird but I’m still think it’s amazing and each time I still expect to bump into the wall every time and it might sound even more strange since I’ve been going to wave of my cousin and brother since I was three years old. I remember one time I was on the ball getting ready to wave them off and walked into a wall and then realised that it was platform 8 and ¾ when it was too late my brother laughed but I got a banging head ache from it and a couple strange looks.

Then me and Timothy said our goodbyes. To my cousin Teddy, Katie, my mum and dad. My dad said goodbye to Whiskers and gave her a cuddle while I gave my mum a big hug and my dad told me to stay out of trouble. Teddy told me yo have fun and Katie told me to write to her. I will miss my parents and Teddy but I’m going to a have a great time. I then gave my trunk to a man to but in a different compartment and went to find an empty compartment with my cat cradled in my arms near enough asleep.