Chapter 15

Hi again all hope you enjoyed the last chapter and here comes the next one. So this chapter is dedicated ShinaIyumi121 because I like her book The Tree's Girl it's quite different to any other book I've read on wattpad. Enjoy the chapter and thanks for reading my book...

**********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 15 The Chase   

 "What we're going to do now?" Ethan asked.

"Don'r know!" Rose said frustrated as we still ran but stopped as they can to the black lake and realised they had took a wrong turning.

"That's just great!" I said.

"Wow!" Rose said looking behind her.

"What now!" Albus said.

"Bobby!" I said.

"Bobby who?" Ethan said.

"Bobby the boobrie from hargrid's class!" I said.

A massive boobrie came flying through the air to the rescue.

"But I haven't rode him before!" Ethan complained.

"I told you that you should've had a ride of him in lesson!" Rose said.

"It's too late now!" I said.

"Come on lets go!" Albus said hurring us along.

He landed and we jumped on but Ethan hesitated.

"Come on Ethan!" Rose said.

"I'm coming, in a minute!" Ethan said.

"We'll be gone in a minute!" Albus said.

"Fine, if I have to!" Ethan said.

"Yes you do!" We all snapped as he jumped on.

"I Simply remember my favourite things and then I don't feel so baddd aahhh!" Ethan said.

"What now!" I said.

"She's right behide us!" Ethan yelled.

"Oh great what now!" Rose said looking back.

"Oh it's ok we'll be fine... I believe I can fly," Ethan sang trying to take his mind of the problem we're in. Thorn was getting closer on he broom.

"I'll get you, you horrid children!" Thorn yelled as we all shuddered.

"Oh this is bad, really bad, what should we do, what can we do?" Ethan blabbled on panicking.

"Stop panicking Ethan!" Rose said.

"Have you get a better idea then!" Ethan said. That moment Bobby swooped down.

"No we don't want a paddle now!" Albus said.

"No wait he might be on to something!" Rose said.

"What!" Ethan said confused.

"Just hold your breathe!" Rose saidn nodding her head.

"Wait why, I don't want to..." Ethan said before she was interupted by Rose put her hand over his mouth.

"Just do it!" Rose snapped.

And then we went under water we held our breathe and hung on to each other, we opened our eyes we couldn't resit looking under the water at the wonderful creatures under water, it was wonderful and magical. When we went back to surface we saw hogwarts we gasped a sigh of relief. We looked behind us and Thorn was gone we looked at each other puzzled.

"Shes gone...where?" I asked.

"I don't know!" Rose said. Then a dementer came out of no where.

"Sorry mate but we don't know where thron went!" Ethan said.

"Shut up Ethan!" Rose snapped the Dementer screamed.

Right Rebecca don't faint you can do this.

"Expecto patronum!" I yelled voilently I pointed my wand out firmily and strongly I opened my eyes wide and thought hard of my happiest memory as a burst of light came out and the dementer finally went away.

We were all frozen stiffand soaked wet to the bone.

"What we're going to say to Professor Dumbledore?" Ethan asked.

"He might not find out!" I said.

"Are you joking he knows everything!" Albus said.

"Why think of that now!" rose said.

"I just can't understand that she's just gone!" Ethan said.

"Magical and reliefing!" I said.

"Where has she gone?" Ethan asked again.

"Why don't you find her and ask her... Shut up!" Rose snapped.

"Chill duck!" Ethan said as we laughed.

"Why does it rain on me!" Ethan half shouted half sang.

"It's not rain!" Rose said.

"It's snow!" I said.

"Snow is falling all around me!" Ethan sang.

"OH please Ethan you drive me up the wall!" Rose said.

Bobby dropped us off on a balcony on the 4th floor.

"How do we get from here to our common room without getting caught?" I asked.

"This might help!" Albus said pulling out a cloak.

"That's the cloak of invisibilty!" Rose gasped.

"Did you get it for christmas from your dad?" I asked.

"Yes but it's too small!" He said.

"Oh I can fix that, engorgio!" Rose said and the cloak got much bigger like a blanket.

"Thanks Rose what would I do without you?" Albus said Rose blushed slightly.

"Oh thanks you know me!" Rose said as Albus put the cloak over us and giggled. We set off passing Filch and Dumbledore why were they wondering round the corridoors at this time well probably trying to catch people like us but little did they know how much they have failed. When we got back to the common room we changed into our pjamas but didn't go to bed because we wasn't really tired we talked on the sofas me and Rose one end and Ethan and Albus on the other end with our feet out in the middle. We did go to sleep eventually in the early hours of the morning.

********************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for Reading it is going to be the end of the book soon but I am planning on doing a sequal so look out for it thanks for reading...