Chapter 10

Hi people thankyou all the people out there who are reading my book I hope you like my book I haven't had many comments and I'm not sure if my book is good or completely rubbish please comment I don't know how to make my book better and without you I won't get better and writing so just comment I can take bad comments i will take them on board and it doesn't matter if the comments aren't that big, I just want to know if you like it or not thanks for reading and I hope I haven't babbled on too much and just one more thing before I carry on with the story this chapter is dedicated to one of my best friends Redzrule11 shes new to wattpad please fan her she hasn't got a story out yet but when she does I can easyily say it will be great so watch out for her book coming out and enjoy the my next chapter, thanks for reading.

********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 10 the Christmas Surprise

Our first Christmas at Hogwarts was soon coming round fast and a surprise was right round the corner when we were asked to meet with Professor McGonagall.

Our class all went to see her and when we did she all greeted us and we all looked at her confused and she just laughed and said,

“I bet you lot are wondering why I have sent you all here!” She laughed putting her hands on her hips as we all nodded.

“Right where shall I begin...” She started.                                             

“Well you could start by telling us way we’re even here in the first place when we’re supposed to be in care of magical creatures that’s the only lesson I like!” Ethan butted in moaning.

“Ha and you don’t even do anything but stand there last time you lost out on riding a Centaur!” Rose shouted Ethan gave her a annoyed looked.  

“Well it insulted me!” Ethan said crossing his arms.

“Enough, both of you I can’t think!” Professor shrieked as we all stepped back but we soon stepped forward again when she remembered the whole point why we were here in the first place.  

“Right, yeah the surprise is that we are for the first time at Hogwarts going to have a Christmas ball, well we have a Yule ball when we have the triwizard tournament but apart from that!” She said all the girls faces lit up but the boys slouched and groaned.

“And for a change the girls are going to ask the boys who they want to take!” Professor said clapping her hands then all the girls frowned and the boys smirked.

“Oh great!” I whispered to Rose sarcastically.

“Now till Christmas eve you will be taken out of some classes so I can learn you some basic dances!” Professor excitedly.

The rest of the lesson went smoothly but I’m worried I always get worries who the heck am I going to take.  

“You could go with Albus as friends,” Rose suggested I shrugged.

“I don’t know. Why don’t you go with Ethan?” I asked she gave me a evil look.

“No, never hate him!” She said but I raised a eye brow.

“More like a love hate relationship!” I said trying not to burst out laughing but then went serious I still need to find a partner.

“No one will never want to be with you Weasley!” Laughed Sebastian he was with his sister Capricia and their cousins Ares and Librana.

“Don’t forget you can’t take a family member Capricia!” I laughed back turning Rose round so she had the back to them I wasn’t going to let them bully my best friend they snickered sarcastically not thinking of a comeback and walking away.