Chapter 7

Right in this chapter they go to visit hagrid but will they get caught read to find out. This chapter is dedicated to lunalovegood114 because I've started her book called Lennox Potter And The Final Battle it's good so far. Anyway hope you enjoy the chapter and here it is...

********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 7 the Secret Visit!       

The rest of the week went quite fast and before we knew it on Wednesday after tea we went to have a cup of tea with my friend Hagrid, we wasn’t supposed to be out of the castle after tea but we was going to see a teacher but if we were caught it would be a ex teacher most likely but he thought it would be alright for this once. He id such a nice person and tells us funny stories about our parents that our parents would be too embarrassed to tell us it was funny but we wasn’t allowed to tell them we knew their funny past.

“Where you going at this time my naughty cousin?” Asked my noisy cousin Misty we was about to go to Hagrid’s hut. I couldn’t tell her about me going there because if I didn’t let her go she would tell on me and if I let her go she would ruin it by speaking and boring us all to death and we couldn’t have that. I panicked and tried to remember a spell until Rose came in and said,

“Obliviate!” Rose said pointing her wand at her brain.                                       

“So you coming to bed then!” Said Misty looking all dreamy.

“I will do in a minute I’ll see you up there in a couple of minutes!” I said to Misty as she walked up the stairs nearly falling over. We walked away and out the common room.

“Right you lot ready?” Asked Albus, we all nodded.

“Let’s go then I know where we’re going!” Albus said leading the way we all followed.

“Thanks for that!” I said looking at Rose thankfully.

“No problem!” Rose said.

“Any idea’s if we get caught?” Said Ethan rubbing his hands.

“Don’t know,” Sighed Rose.

“How about that spell you used on Misty?” I asked smiling.

“I’m not allowed to use any spell like that on a teacher!” Rose said.

“Oh really! Why not?” Mimicked Ethan confused. 

When we got to the front door we looked all around us to see if anyone was watching.

“Alohomora!” Rose whispered pointing her wand to the door. We shut the door behind us and creaked outside.

“I-I-I d-d-don’t l-l-like the dark! You know!” Ethan said gripping onto Albus’ Arm.

“Lumos!” We all said that pointing out wand to the midnight blue sky well, we said it apart from Ethan who looked amazed.

“How do you do that?” He said with his mouth open. Albus shrugged Ethan off his arm.

“You say Lumos and point your wand to the sky!” Rose confirmed.

“Right thanks little miss know it all!” Ethan said.

“Right nice and easy. Lumos… Lumos… Lumos!” He whispered in different voices.

“It’s not working!” he said sadly.

“Try again!” I suggested.

“Lumos!” He shouted whacking his wand to the sky, a big burst of light went to the sky and blinded us for a couple minutes like the sun had rose up again right in front of us.