Rainbow Six Siege x Reader On...

By alex_ftw

tumblr: wastedr00k AO3: wastedr00k please do not copy or repost my work without permission, thank you and enj... More

WELCOME ♡
vigil | rise up [ g ]
echo | home [ g ]
twitch | shower issues [ f ]
jager x bandit | needy [smut]
jager | teamwork makes the dream work [ g ]
lesion | love [smut] [ f ]
rook | height [ g ]
lesion | love part II [smut] [ f ]
ela | kinks [smut] [ m ]
echo | dabble [smut] [ g ]
glaz | drabbles / headcannons [ g ]
jackal | who's the hunter now? [smut] [ f ]
vigil | drabbles / headcannon [smut] [ g ]
mira | drabbles / headcannons [ f ]
caveira | smut drabbles [ f ]
jackal | prompt one shots [ g ]
author's note | upcoming updates
lesion | prompt one shot [ g ]
dokkaebi | prompt one shot [ f ]
bandit | jealousy at it's finest [ g ]
GSG9 headcannon [ g ]
bandit | daydream [ g ]
blitz | jealous sex [smut] [ f ]
smoke | anniversary gifts [smut] [ f ]
blitz | teasing [smut] [ f ]
bandit x doc | all I got
jackal | who's the hunter now? part II [ f ]
buck | mornings [ m ]
author's note | important stuff
glaz | comfort [ g ]
lion | yes, i do [ m ]
blitz | smut prompt drabble [ f & m ]
glaz | painting headcannons [ g ]
blitz | smut prompt [ f ]
montagne | a to z [ smut ] [ g ]
bandit + glaz | happy anniversary [ smut ] [ f ]
author's note | i'm back and requests
mute | a to z [ smut ] [ g ]
bandit | a to z [ smut ] [ g ]
lion | dominance [ smut ] [ f ]
kapkan | a to z [smut]
smoke | a to z [smut] [ g ]
author's note | requests are close
spetsnaz | sharing is caring [ smut ] [ f ]
author's note | kinktober
sledge | kinktober [ smut ] [ g ]
tachanka | kinktober [ smut ] [ g ]
jager | kinktober [ smut ] [ g ]
montagne | kinktober [ smut ] [ g ]
author's note | updates and personal things
merry christmas! | SAS [ g ]
bandit x blitz | dynamite
blitz | phone call [ smut ] [ m ]
sledge | a to z [ smut ] [ g ]
mute | here for you [ m ]
glaz | kinktober [ smut ] [ g ]
montagne | sunshine [ g ]
rook | a to z [ smut ] [ g ]
SAS | kinktober 2018 [ smut ] [ g ]
kapkan + tachanka | just watch [ smut ] [ f ]
sledge | christmas part II [ smut ] [ f ]
mira | here for you [ m ]
mute | here for you [ f ]
various rainbow six operators | mini a to z
jackal | time [ g ]
smoke | progression part I ; meeting [ g ]
montagne | limit - prologue - [ g ]
montagne | limit - recognition - [ g ]
montagne | limit - despondency - [ g ]
buck | untitled [ g ]
jackal | time [ full version ] [ g ]
buck | untitled part II [ g ]
valkyrie | through these tears [ g ]
buck | nothing really matters [ g ]
vigil | empty space [ g ]
doc | to my youth
buck | ice - alternate universe -
blackbeard | losing me [ g ]
buck | that's us [ g ]
jackal | kinktober [ smut ]
smoke | untitled [ smut ] [ m ]
bandit + blitz | kinktober [ smut ]
x reader | love poem
bandit x jager | mini skirt [ smut ]

montagne + lion | attention [ g ]

2.1K 31 6
By alex_ftw

softly placing his hands on your shoulder, Gilles smiled at you then asked, "hey (y/n), you wanna come eat lunch with me later? i think-" but before Gilles could finish his sentence, Olivier interrupted him by pulling you away from Gilles by tugging on your arm and taking you close to his chest.

"no Gilles, she's having lunch with me and Lera." Olivier snarled at Gilles then place his arms around you, holding you against his chest. 

rolling your eyes, you moved away from Olivier and stood between the two guys. today was only your fifth day joining Rainbow and these two have been following you very closely, cutting each other's sentence off and arguing over who gets to show you around the base, not forgetting getting as much physical contact with you as much as possible, fighting over your attention.

"i'm not eating with either of you, i've already promised the GSG9 that i'll be eating with them." you said as you crossed your arms and alternate your eyes between the two boys, who had their jaw wide open and soon the both of them started complain about the GSG9 boys.

with Olivier complaining, "have you seen Dominic, he's always looking at the girls with this creepy look on his face and not to forget, he's always flirting with all the girls. what if he flirts with you too?"

and Gilles nodding and adding onto Olivier's sentence, for once they agreed on something, "yeah, what if he gets touchy with you? i won't be there to protect you from his lecherous stares at you."

letting out a sigh, you groaned out with annoyance, "come on guys he's not as bad as you both portray, you already know he's already with Marius right?"

"yeah i know but-" even before Olivier could start rambling, you turned to him and pull on his collar and brought his face down to yours then place a quick kiss on his cheeks. 

Olivier's eyes widen in shock along with his cheeks turning red as you let go of his collar. as he stood back straight, you could hear Gilles's gasp of shock. turning around, you saw Gilles looking down at the floor, shoulder slumpled with his hands intertwined together.

"Gilles..." you sighed as you moved closer to him and tilted his head up to yours to meet his brown and hopeful eyes and placed your arms around his waist, to which he responded by placing his own around your waist and pulled you close to his chest.

"not forgetting you too.." you whispered as you tip toed to place a soft kiss on his cheeks, making sure to leave your lips on his cheeks longer than you did for Lion.

pulling away you moved away from Gilles's strong grip and waved to both the boys, "see you at practice later and don't fight with each other anymore!" with that you left with a wide grin on your face as you made your way to the canteen where you would meet the GSG9.

despite you leaving already, Gilles and Olivier stood stuck to the ground, their brains still trying to process what just happened as their hands were over the spot that you left your kiss on. and Olivier was the first to speak up, "well i mean, (y/n) kissed me first, so that says alot." 

hearing Olivier's voice shook Montagne out of his daze, Gilles scoffed and retorted, "(y/n) placed a longer kiss on my cheeks than yours. it's pretty obvious already that (y/n) likes me more." 

rolling his eyes, Olivier just waved Gilles off and headed to the canteen, wanting to see you again, "yeah yeah, keep consoling yourself."

following behind Lion, Gilles just scoffed again, deciding to not reply to Olivier's remarks, remembering what you told them. "i won't argue with you, we'll ask (y/n) then the real answer would be revealed."

nodding Olivier stopped in his tracks and turned to Gilles, placing his hands out, signalling for a handshake from Gilles, "alright, we'll play fair, may the best win." 

Gilled nodded and smiled at Olivier and took his hands into his and shook it firmly, "yes, indeed my friend."

-

"ew guys stop it." Monika whined when Dominic started to kiss Marius's neck mid way throughout lunch, making Marius let out a yelp of surprise and placed his hand on Dominic's head, stopping him from kissing his neck once again but Dominic with no shame just chuckled and continued to reach towards Marius.

laughing, you looked Monika who had a look of disgust painted on her face, "you deal with this everyday?"

nodding, Monika sighed, along with Blitz who was looking anywhere but Bandit and Jager as he  told you about that one time he caught Dominic and Marius in the act on his bed and how traumatized he is till today. 

"i can never unsee it and speaking of this, what were you doing on my bed anyways?" Elias complained to the two.

"well, Marius was being a needy boy again," Dominic smirked and Marius just groaned and hid his face in Bandit's shoulder, "and we were thinking, hey since Elias isn't going to be back soon, might as well lend his bed, right Marius baby?" 

as Dominic continued to tease Marius, Elias placed his hands onto his ears, not wanting to listen to any of that. you laughed at the sight but your attention was taken away from Elias and the two lovebirds when Julian called out to Gilles who entered the room with Olivier behind him, looking around till he caught your eyes, to which he smiled and waved at you.

waving back you looked back down to your food and Monika started to question how you were with the two boys while wiggling her eyebrows suggestively, "damn you getting two guys on your tail already huh? maybe we'll see a polyamorous relationship soon." 

after Monika's comment, Bandit and Jager started to joke around the topic even more along with Elias adding in smart little remarks, making your face heat up with all the sexual ideas that the entire of GSG9 started to spurt out.

realising that more operators, especially Olivier and Gilles, are turning their attention to you due to the hysterical laughter coming from the GSG9, you started hiding your face in your arms, you wanted nothing more than to just disappear.

"oh god help me i'm crying!" Monika wheezed out between her hysterical laughter, along with Elias slapping the table while he continued laughing at the things that Bandit and Jager were saying, even re-enacting some of the things they said.

as you continued to feel your face get hotter, you felt a hand on your shoulder, guiding you to look up at whoever placed their hand on your shoulder and when you did, you saw Gilles sitting beside you with his hands on your shoulder while trying to hold in his laughter.

"yo look who's here, Mr big-" before Dominic could finish his sentence, Olivier cut him off by placing his hands over Bandit's mouth from behind him, to which Jager quickly pushed his hands off and pulled Bandit into his arms.

"stay away Olivier. his mine." Jager growled as he kept his arms tight around Bandit, "you have (y/n) already."

raising his hands in defeat, Olivier moved away from the couple and moved behind you where he then placed both his arms around your shoulder. 

Bandit just waved Jager's threat off and started to say even more puns and jokes. "chill Marius,  only i can make you roar in bed." letting out a groan, Monika and Elias rolled their eyes and placed both their hands over their ears. 

"let them be, maybe a polyamorous relationship wouldn't be too bad after all, right Gilles?" Olivier spoke up and pull you closer to his chest, letting you lean back onto his body.

chuckling, Gilles nodded and reached out for your hands, "yeah, two is after all better than one in bed isn't it." 

gasping, you squeezed Gilles hands, signalling for him to stop, "geez you two, we're not even official yet and the both of you are already saying these kinds of things." 

hearing Monika laugh, you just shook your head prayed for the teasing to stop, but your mind started to wonder to what Olivier said earlier, maybe a polyamorous relationship wouldn't be too bad after all. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

hey, this was requested and i hope you guys liked it. if you guys want a part II just comment it!

anyways up next:

- lion w/ female reader smut
- blitz smut prompts
- Montagne w/ female reader smut
- bandit x reader x glaz smut
- valkyrie
- mute w/ gender netural reader smut

- glaz 

- headcannon

- Bandit + Cedrick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 1.8K 114
@emiliovmartinez liked your post ---- You've probably read thousands of these so why not read another.
92 2 24
This is another spooktober!!!!!!! I will try and write every day this whole month. Hope you guys will like it!
208K 2.8K 25
hehe hello, i sorry... requests: *closed*
55.2K 526 29
i wrote this when i was 13 so i'm sorry for how bad it is but a lot of people seem to enjoy it so i'm leaving it up, just know i am self aware x