Intensity: Destination Everyw...

By iBasedSupreme

Princeton- After Jassie's disappearance, Princeton is broken-hearted. Two years later, they pronounce her de... More

Dash. (Part 2)
Seductress.
Creations.
Speak.
Loud.
Rain.
Nostalgia.
IC4U.
Better Left Unsaid.
Save My Soul.
Crystal.
Heartbreak 808 Drums.
Everything.
Maybe We'll Meet.
I Spy.
Snake In The Grass.
This Boy. That Girl.
Right By His Side.
You Sold Your Soul To The Unknown.
Prince Of Egypt.
True Flight: Arrest In New York City.
No Pretty Pictures.
Genesis: The Rebirth Of My Heart.
Butterflies.
Kaleidoscope (Part 1)
Intuition (Part 2 to Kaleidoscope)
Laisse Tomber Les Filles.
Labryrinth.
Sasha.
Comeuppance. (Part 1 of 3)
Echoes Of Silence. (Part 2 of 3)
X-Rays. (Part 3 of 3)
Morphine.
♣Valley Of The Dolls♣ (Part 1 of 4)
●Haus Of Balloons● (Part 2 of 4)
↯(S)He's About To Lose It↯ (Part 3 of 4)
Asinine. Explicit. Love. ♡ (Part 4 of 4)
L.I.F.E.: Love. Isn't. Fucking. Easy.
Listening Rebellion.
Dear, Sevarion Ridgewood...
Nymphomania, The Panty Raider.
Gateway Spliffs.
Overdrive.
Forged by Fire.
Cure The Material Girl.
Congratulations.
Epilogue.
Bonus Page: Q&A!
Bonus Page: Facts About The Series/Music For The Story

In The Midst Of Passion.

32.9K 652 603
By iBasedSupreme

Walt, fade me out, though. LMFAOOOOOOOOOO.

Anywhores (ignore that above), leggo! (chapter title is one of Tupac's poems) This chapter is by far, one of my best for this reason you shall see.

Ice Gang will be back soon...Trust. Just wait.

Dedicated to my T.N.2. (tumblr nigga #2) ItssJenBabiee! :)

***WARNING: Sexual content ahead.***

*Play Song On Side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

_________________________________________________________

  [Monologue #47]

   You took an inch and brought it to a mile. You took a spark and burned bridges into ashes. You couldn't care less how far you went. Do you like taking over? Being that one who dominates and degrades. That's what being a man is? You can't even say sorry for it. You're sick, repulsive, evil, and stupid. I can scream at the top of my lungs, throw several blows, but you'll always repay me with a physical type of nothing and a sorry. My pain is just another way of apology accepted.

__________________________________________________________

  {Sevarion's House, Sunday, August 24th, 6:55 pm}

  (Sevarion's P.O.V.)

  I sat in my room, looking at me and Jassie's old pictures. With her creativeness, she took all of them and made them one big heart on one of my walls. I continuously stared at them. There were so many; one at Nyah's party, one of us at Frost Valley a few months back, one of us on the Brooklyn Bridge at night, and many more. We were so in love with one another and now it's like we're drifting away.

  I laid on my bed, now looking at my phone. I still have decide if I'm sending these pictures to Claude and Desiendra. I would have it all; USC, my mom, and Jassie — maybe not Jassie with Prince back in the picture. He obviously wants to break me and her up. He's jealous of what me and Jassie share. I hate his ass. The funny part is, Jassie's letting him win her over. Is she really trying to end us? Well, it's not going down without a fight.

  My thoughts were interrupted by my dad calling me. Fuck it. I pressed send.

  Jerry: Sevarion! Come downstairs.

  I rolled off of my bed, going down the stairs. Surprisingly, he didn't sound so annoyed with me.

  Sevarion: What's up?

  Dad pointed towards the door and I saw my Aunt Zoé, Uncle Mark, and my cousin Ryan.

  Zoé: Look at my little Sevy!

  Sevarion: (laughs) Hey auntie. (hugs her)

  Zoé: You got so big and cute, babe!

  Sevarion: Thank you. You still looking the same, Miss Age-less. (gives Mark dap) What up, big man?

  Mark: How you living, Sev? Still playing football?

  Sevarion: Ye—

  Jerry: No. He's actually getting prepared for this medical program at Harvard University.

  Mark: Really? That sounds great.

  Jerry: I know. He's going to be an anethesiologist.

  I glared at my dad. Then I thought about the deal I made with Claude.

  Sevarion: (mumbles) That's what you think.

  Ryan chuckled and give me dap as I parents walked off into the living room.

  Ryan: What's good, bro?

  Sevarion: Same old, same old. How's your rap career going?

  Ryan: Getting better. We had a rap battle at this park today.

  Sevarion: Did you win?

  Ryan: I won the first round, but some bitch decided to be a Billy Badass and rap against me.

  [Slang For Dummies: Billy Badass- someone who does something in an asshole kind of way, considering themselves to be hard or tough.]

  Sevarion: (laughs) My son got beat by a girl.

  Ryan: Shut the hell up and take me upstairs.

  I rolled my eyes, turning around to go upstairs. I went into my room, sitting in my computer chair. Ryan looked around my room, particularly stopping at my wall with pictures of me and Jassie. I saw a smirk grow onto his face.

  Ryan: Is this your girlfriend?

  Sevarion: Yeah. Might be my ex with the way things are going.

  Ryan: How come? I thought you two had the top-notch relationship.

  Sevarion: More like a top-notch relation-shit. Her ex-boyfriend is back in the picture. He's trying to get her back.

  Ryan: I know you're fighting for her, right?

  Sevarion: I am, but the nigga keeps winning. If only I could make him disappear.

  Ryan: Does he have curly hair and is he lightskinned?

  Sevarion: Yes and yes. How did you know that?

  Ryan: Don't worry about that. I think I can help you with your problem.

  Sevarion: Ryan Calvin Redding, what do you have up your sleeve.

  Ryan: Everything to make her testosterone bubble down into estrogen.

  I raised an eyebrow suspiciously, but shook it off. Everything was sunny side up so far. I'm going to USC and Princeton is going to disappear. All in one step. Oh, how I love having connections.

_____________________________________________________

  {Meanwhile, Silver Spoon}

  (Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

  I took Prince to Silver Spoon, one of my favorite places in Brooklyn. It was the place for frozen yogurt and candies galore! We both shared a cookies and cream and talked our tails off.

  Prince: Seriously?

  Jas'marieé: Seriously! I haven't really missed one interview you guys have done since I left.

  Prince: That's awesome. So you were an undercover fan, still?

  Jas'marieé: Yup! (he laughs) I had to keep up with my fam somehow.

  Prince: I see. Now what about school?

  Jas'marieé: What about it? (scoops a large amount of yogurt in her mouth)

  Prince: Have you decided about what college you're applying?

  Jas'marieé: (shrugs) I guess. I was thinking about staying here in New York in order to go to Julliard. Then again, maybe Howard in Washington D.C....(scoops the rest in her mouth) Wait, aren't you supposed to be on your way to college? You graduated already, right? Remember that picture you posted on—

  Prince: I know. Actually, I left myself back a year.

  I choked on the rest of the yogurt in my mouth.

  Jas'marieé: You...what?!

  Prince: Before you freak out on me, I did it because I didn't decided on a college yet. With all that bullshit going on, I couldn't really choose.

  Jas'marieé: So what school are you planning to go to in order to graduate again?

  Prince: I'll figure it out within the next week. (shrugs)

  Jas'marieé: What about Ray?

  Prince: Ray graduated, but he's taking a year break. At the rate of his grades, he just might be going to USC or Yale. Then again, Julliard.

  Jas'marieé: I'm surprised Keisha didn't flip her shit and your mom didn't rip your head off.

  Prince: I explained to them both about it. They weren't happy, but they said as long I'm still on time with my college stuff and keep at least a 3.9 average.

  Jas'marieé: Well, that's great. I really hope you didn't do that because of me. Though, I still think you should've went on, I'm proud of you.

  Prince: (smiles) Thanks.

  Jas'marieé: You already know what I'm about to ask you.

  Prince: (thinks about it) No.

  Jas'marieé: Mhmm...any new girls in your life?

  Prince: Actually, yeah.

  Jas'marieé: Who?

 Prince: You know her.

 Jas'marieé: (scrunches face up in confusion) Who? If it's Dede, Prince, I swear to—

 Prince: It's you.

 Jas'marieé: Who is you? (thinks about it) Ohhh...Me?

 Prince: Yup. (grabs her hand) You.

  I blushed and looked into his eyes. They were still mesmerizing as usual, but they were different. His pupils were dilated. Holy shit. I felt my eyes change and Prince looked at me confused.

  Prince: Are your eyes...pink?

  What the hell? In order to escape our awkward staring, I got up to get more yogurt. I got five more cups and sat back down, scarfing down all of them one-by-one. Prince looked shocked and weirded out, but slightly interested. I stopped and passed him one of the cups?

  Jas'marieé: (mouth stuffed with gummy bears) More yogurt? (Prince shakes his head and she shrugs and yells) CAN I PUH-LEASE GET SOME PICKLE JUICE IN THIS BITCH?! Damn.

______________________________________________________

  {Sevarion's House, 8:21 pm}

  (Sevarion's P.O.V.)

  [Text Convo]

 [KennDaPreddieeMofo] Hey Sevarion ! Youu Called Me ?

 [FuckSevarion] yeah...I missed you :(

 [KennDaPreddieeMofo] Aweee . I Missed Youu Teww ! We Need Tew Chill Moreee !

 [FuckSevarion] yeah...how about you come over here?

 [KennDaPreddieeModo] Okaee ! :) I'll Be Theree In A Lil Bit . ;)

 [FuckSevarion] Aight. ;)

 [End Of Text Convo]

___________________________________________

  (Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

  After Silver Spoon, we headed back to my house. He walked me towards my front door and turned to face me.

  Prince: Jassie, I'm really glad you and I are friends again.

  Jas'marieé: Me too. Maybe we'll be able to be something more soon.

  Prince: Yeah, maybe.

  The space between us became awkward. We just hugged. The scent of him hit me and I knew from there on I didn't want to let go. That went out the window when Prince let go.

  Prince: Maybe until then, you can get me a girl.

  Record scratch.

  Wait, what?

  Jas'marieé: (scratches the back of her head) Uh...yeah. Maybe I get you...(Prince raises an eyebrow) A girl. (nervously laughs) Get you a girl.

  Prince: Ohhh...For a second, I thought you meant you wanted to be my girl.

  -________-

  Jas'marieé: Psh...not for a while...I think. Maybe.

  Prince: Well, see you later, bestie?

 Jas'marieé: Later you shall see me.

  I gave him a half smile before going inside. I slid my body down the door when I got in. If only he knew.

_________________________________________________

  (Prince's P.O.V.)

  She loves me.

  She loves me not.

  She loves me.

  She loves me not.

  She loves me?

  Her eyes were pink. That's a new one. Maybe she likes me again?

________________________________________________________

  {Sevarion's House, 8:59 pm}

 (Sevarion's P.O.V.)

  Everyone went out the house to Buffalo Wild Wings and I stayed back, waiting for her. I needed some and she obviously did too. I heard the doorbell ring and I skipped down the stairs. I opened the door and she stood there, a huge trench coat covering her petite body.

  Sevarion: Hey McKenna.

  McKenna: Hey. I see you're looking as sexy as always.

  Sevarion: Same for you.

  McKenna: Baby, you look tense. Are you okay?

  Sevarion: Nah. Maybe you can calm me down.

  McKenna: (bites bottom lip) Glad I brought the right tools.

  She swayed her hips from side to side up the stairs. She stopped mid-way up, giving me a sly smile.

  McKenna: Follow me.

  Like a dog chasing a bone, I followed her up to my room, closing the door. She pushed me onto the bed and I propped myself up with my elbows.

  Sevarion: What's under the trench coat?

  McKenna: Everything you want.

  She slowly untied the knot, and dropped her coat. She had on a lace yellow lingerie set and I licked my lips. My favorite color. She walked over, straddling me. She began kissing my neck and I moaned. She licked and sucked my neck in circular motions, causing a hickey on my neck. She left a trail of kisses as she began to kiss my lips. My pants slowly rose as she grinded on me. I slowly slid her underwear off, stroking her wet clit.  I slid two fingers inside of her and she moaned in my mouth. I thrusted into her fast and she gripped onto me as she grinded her body on my fingers. Before she could cum, I pulled out of her and flipped her over so that I was on top. I kissed from her navel all the way down to her soaking wet core. I stuck my tongue deep in her and she began panting and moaning.

  McKenna: Sevarion! Yes....

  I began sucking and biting her insides until I felt her insides burst with her sweet juices. I licked it up, leaving no remainders behind.

  Sevarion: Baby, you're delicious.

  I got off of her and laid on my back. McKenna got on top of me and slid my pants down, seeing my hard-on. She wasted no time as she pulled my boxers down and deep-throated me. As she did, she stroked me up and down. I grunted and grabbed her hair, pushing her further. I swear, the bitch would be number one in a hot dog eating contest. My dick started throbbing as her mouth popped on my balls. All in one turn, I busted in her mouth and she swallowed it down.

  McKenna: Mmm...Yum.

  I sat her up on my dick and started tearing her up. She yelled out my name loudly and I flipped her over and started hitting her from the back with all the power I had. I grabbed her long, pretty hair in one hand, and stroking her clit with the other. She busted all on me and it got on my stomach. Damn, the bitch can squirt. As I kept pounding into her, I heard my room door open and that was the beginning to a merciful love story.

_____________________________________________________

  (Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

  I was bored as hell and I felt guilty for abandoning Sevarion for Prince. So I decided to surprise him. Why not stay over for the night?

  I pulled on my Air Forces and grabbed my keys and phone. I headed towards Nevins Street train station and got on the 3 train towards Saratoga Avenue. I got off, walking a few blocks down towards his house. I knocked on the door and got no answer. Knowing Sevarion, he always leaving the front door open. I twisted the knob and got in. I walked up the stairs and I heard moaning and grunting. I busted into his room and saw him...fucking McKenna?!

  Jas'marieé: Just to think I might have actually given up me and Prince's friendship for us, you swing your dick to every bitch with legs and a pussy.

  Sevarion rolled off and tried to touch me.

  Sevarion: Babe. I'm so sorry, I—

   Jas'marieé: You love me?! (begins crying) You are so full of shit! After all this time we have and you knowing my case, you do this?! THAT'S LOVE?!

  McKenna: Maybe I should go. (grabs her coat)

  Jas'marieé: Leave, you trick ass bitch.

  McKenna scurried, trying not to get hit by me. To scare her bitch ass, I bucked at her. She yelped in response.

  Jas'marieé: That's right, you pussy ass whore.

  She closed the door and Sevarion slid his pants on.

  Sevarion: Baby, I'm sor—

  I slapped the shit out of him. His grabbed his face in shock. I saw blood trickling down his cheek.

  Jas'marieé: HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! AFTER ALL THE BULLSHIT WE WENT THROUGH, YOU GO AND CHEAT WITH THAT TRICK?! (paces back and forth, rubbing my temples) I gave you everything, despite my trust issues. (cries more and begins punching his chest) WHY DO YOU DO THAT SHIT TO ME, SEVARION?! I—

  My lights knocked out and I looked at him. He slapped me. This motherfucker just slapped me!

  Sevarion: DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME LIKE THAT IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! (slaps her again) I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKING WITH, BUT I AIN'T THE ONE! GET THE HELL OUT!

  I laid on the floor, crying. This nigga hit me twice. Ain't no way in hell no nigga gonna hit me. My eyes turned red and I slapped him harder. Before he could attack, I ran out. I looked back and he was chasing after me. Before I get down the stairs, he grabbed me by my hair and threw me over the railing. Memories flooded my head as I laid on the ground, weak. Sevarion stared at me angrily and I slowly got up. I glared at him as tears painfully fell from my eyes.

  Jas'marieé: We're done.

  I left out and cried. I pulled out my phone and looked at my reflection. My cheek was starting to bruise and so was the rest of my body. That was the last straw. I ran towards the train station, catching the train and covered my face. Luckily, no one noticed. Or so I thought.

  ?.?.?.: Jas?

  I looked up and saw Jamee and Nyah, holding the pole. Their faces automatically screwed.

  Nyah: What happened to your face and body?!

  Jas'marieé: N-nothing. (eyes turn green) Please j-just leave m-me alone.

  Jamee: No. When I find out who did this, I'm getting my cousin Dominic and—

  Jas'marieé: I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! (gets up and gets off the next stop) Damn.

  I walked all the way home, feeling restless and nauseous. It seemed as everything was crashing down. This was not a good feeling. Everything was coming together slowly. The mood swings? The  cravings? The nausea? The restlessness? It was obvious. To be sure, I went to the nearest drug store and picked up a pregnancy test. The cashier grimaced as she rung me up. I rolled my eyes, snatching it and going home. I ripped open the box, following the instructions down to the tee. All I had to do was wait. I paced back and forth, examining my bruises and trying to get over the fact that I  was cheated and hit on by Sevarion. I grabbed the foundation I had and placed it on.

  Beep! Beep!

  I picked it up and saw the plus sign. I instantly broke down into tears. What the hell am I gonna do? How am I going to raise a baby? On top of that, my abuser is the father. How am I going to raise a child on my own. Just then, I heard Prince's words repeat in my head.

  I'll be there. I'll be there.

  As I tried to silence my overflowing tears and loud cries, I began to think hard. How am I going to tell Prince that my first baby is with another guy? This was all unbearable.

  I ran out of the house and into the deep August night. Instead of the graveyard, I ran to the next best thing — Isadore. After I left the house, Isadore supposedly went off to finish college and moved to Long Island. I went all the way to the trains at Atlantic Terminal and made me way to the Long Island on the Long Island Rail Road.

*************

  After an hour, I found myself standing outside Isadore's door. I knocked until I saw his silhouette. He scrunched his face up in confusion, then a flirtatious smile.

  Isadore: Hey, cutie. New to the neighborhood?

  Ew. He couldn't flirt if his life depended on it.

  Jas'marieé: Ew, Isadore!

  Isadore: How did you know my name, shawty?

  Jas'marieé: I'm your sister, you big fuckface.

  Isadore: Jassie? (Jassie nods and he picks her up and spins her) I missed you! You're so pretty! How are you? Better yet, why the hell are you alive? Aren't you supposed—

  Jas'marieé: You talk too much. I'm here because I need you with me.

  Isadore: Well, come in!

  I walked into his house and wow! It was dope.

  Jas'marieé: For a slacker, your house is pretty damn dope.

  He chuckled and shrugged, leading me to the kitchen. We sat at the island and shared a bag of Sweet Tarts, just like old times.

  Isadore: You look down, sis. What's up?

  Jas'marieé: You promise you won't freak out?

  Isadore: Promise. What is it? (sips on his Pepsi)

  Jas'marieé: I'm pregnant.

  He spit out his Pepsi and stared at me.

  Isadore: By who? Princeton? And I heard about him breaking your heart. What the fuck is wrong with him? Don't he know I got a chopper in the—

  Jas'marieé: ISADORE!

  Isadore: Sorry.

  Jas'marieé: I'm not pregnant by him.

  Isadore: Then by who?

  Jas'marieé: This boy named Sevarion.

  Isadore: I need to meet him. Is he going to be there for you and that baby?

  Jas'marieé: I don't know. I didn't tell him I'm pregnant yet.

  Isadore: Why?

  Jas'marieé: I just found out. On top of that, he's jealous that me and Prince are friends again.

  Isadore: Damn. What are you thinking about in terms of raising this baby?

  Jas'marieé: As much as I hate the idea that I'm about to present, I was thinking about abortion or adoption. I'm only sixteen and I can't be nobody's mother right now. If anything, I wish it was by Prince instead of Sevarion. At least I could trust him. Prince was willing to be there, but it shouldn't be his responsibility. It's—

  Isadore: You love him, don't you?

  Shit.

  Jas'marieé: I don't know for sure.

  Isadore: You have to. I never heard you talk so much about a nigga so much in one breath. Awwww...my baby sister is in love.

  Jas'marieé: (laughs) Whatever. Worry about your own love life, Mister Forever Alone.

  Isadore: Actually, you're wrong.

  Jas'marieé: Whaaaaaaaaaat?

  He pulled out his phone and showed me his lock screen. It was a collage of him and some Gabrielle Union look-a-like kissing, hugging, and smiling.

  Jas'marieé: She's beautiful! What is her name?

  Isadore: Myrlande.

  [A/N: That's my grandmother's co-worker's name. It's like saying Milan. (Mill-on)]

  Jas'marieé: That's a really pretty name.

  Isadore: Yeah. I love her. We've been together for two years.

  Jas'marieé: Awww! It's nice to know you found love. Have you started thinking beyond it? Like marriage?

  He smirked and pulled out a diamond ring with 'Myrlande' engraved in the inside. My jaw dropped.

  Jas'marieé: Holy assballs! Izzy! You—

  Isadore: (laughs) Yup. On top of that, we're planning for a baby.

  I got up and hugged Isadore.

  Jas'marieé: Ayeee! I am hyped. You just made me feel so much better. Now tell me, how did you guys meet?

  I sat Indian style on the floor and he did the same as he began to talk.

  Isadore: Well, we were both at Uni and I was on my way to class when she stopped and asked me where the main office was. I showed her there and introduced myself. After a while, we started talking and I got her number. We started kicking it, going on dates, and stuff. I learned about her past with guys. That's why she was so introverted and stubborn. That's when we started becoming official. Being that she started college on time, she finished before me.  I'm going into my last year now. When she took me to meet her parents during her graduation, they basically called me a strag and a broke ass nigga. She cursed them out, to my surprise and promised to stick with me. We are inseperable. She always told me that when she was little, she dreamed of having a fairytale wedding with a Prince Charming, kinda like you when you had your Disney Princess slash Aladdin phase. Now that I'm man enough, I want to be all of that and more. I'm glad she's letting me be all she needs.

  I nodded my head. Their relationship was one of those types that gave me hope that me and someone else would work out. And when I say someone else, I mean Prince.

  Jas'marieé: Awww. I wish you guys the best.

  Isadore: Thanks, Jassie.

  Jas'marieé: Am I slut, Izzy?

  Isadore: What?

  Jas'marieé: Am I a slut?

  Isadore: No. Why do you ask?

  Jas'marieé: Isadore, I'm sixteen, pregnant, and stuck between two guys. I never ever had a stable relationship with anyone. All I want is love, but I feel like sometimes, I'm not worth it. Maybe love isn't for me yet.

  Isadore: You're not a slut because you want love. Sometimes you have to explore your options before you settle for the one. I had to do it. When I was your age, I had this girl who completely stole my heart. Her name was Ne'Shae. Me and her had our ups and downs, but we were unbreakable. As time went on, we drifted apart. She wasn't the one for me. With you, you found the one, but you let him go sometimes to explore your options. Maybe you slipped up by getting pregnant, but you're slowly going to lead yourself back to him. I believe Prince was the one all along. I don't know if you're afraid to date a star or what, but you fell to hard to fly back up. If he can accept that you're pregnant with another guy's baby and still be there, he's the one. There's a difference between love and being in love.

  Every word he said sunk into my mind, body, and soul. I closed my eyes, trying to see everything through. Maybe this pregnancy was a blessing in disguise. Maybe the grass was greener on the other side. Maybe I love Prince — who am I kidding? I love the little cashew, but I have never said I'm in love with him. I mean, we've been through hell and back, he was my first and all, and we have a bond. I know he loves me, but is he in love with me?

__________________________________________________

 Jas'marieé is questioning her feelings for Prince? Awwwww shit.

 is Prince in love on some real shit?

 & Sevarion, *Lil Scrappy voice from Love & Hip Hop* YOU SUCKA BITCH. hitting on girls now? nigga, really? correct yourself.

what'll happen when Sevarion finds out Jassie's pregnant?

 will he be back in the circle? hmmmm....

  A discussion question: Would you have stayed with Sevarion if he had hit you only because you're carrying his child?

  Goal: 20 votes, 40 comments.

  *Mindless Fact Of The Day*

  Give Prod candy at a meet and greet? (especially Reese's) and he'll be hyper. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.1K 39
Eight teenagers. Four girls; four boys. It started out as a friendly game of Truth or Dare... But quickly turned into.... Murder? Yes, murder. No o...
462K 3.8K 40
This is for all of you Princeton lovers... So yea...
13.9K 309 20
Angelique is becoming a new student at Wareheim High. But she has a deep secret inside.... She kills ... She's crazy, and out of it and sometimes its...
22.6K 848 23
‼️ C O M P L E T E D ‼️ Their back! Two years after Jacob and Brooke break up, and Mindless Behavior moves to California. Jacob has been doing well...