✘ "You have a new match!" [Ri...

By Nanaleedia

✘ Updates every second Friday! ✘ // Where dating apps and the process of falling in love meets (sugar) daddy... More

Prologue: The honest bio
1: "Levi sent you a new message!"
2: The way to start a conversation
3: Praying to lady luck
4: One hell of a phone call
5: Making progress
7: The first meeting
8: A kiss that burns like whiskey
9: How to tame a slut
10: Feelings after midnight
11: You fall, you lose...?
12: Light and delight
13: A warmth among the cold
14: A boy with too much nerve
15: Really fucking mad
16: One
17: Some long-ass foreplay
18: Sonder
19: Behind the clouds hides the sun
20: Daddy issues
21: Getting under his skin
22: A ride and a ride
23: To be his
24: A tender warmth in a scarred heart
25: A timeless town
26: Fighting spirit
27: Magnetism
28: Breathless
29: It's all about that ass
30: Guys my age
31: The art of tension
32: Wicked desire
33: Lessons to learn
34: Moldable
35: A slow surrender
36: Strained yet relaxed
37: Rewards
38: A late night talk walk
39: Home is where...
40: Defenseless
41: When two worlds start to merge
42: Unapologetically yourself
43: Melancholy
44: All hail fairy godmother
45: Pretty fucking obscene
46: Lotus
47: Winding down
48: Masochist
49: The art of obedience
50: Despe-fucking-ration
51: Getting comfortable
52: Sacré bleu!
53: Addicted
54: Conscious or confident?
55: Stiff dick, soft heart
56: Those who love will fear
57: Healer
58: Even the grumpiest bastard likes cheese
59: Like a game of chess
60: Mind over body
61: The void that heals
62: Brave, a little reckless and really fucking arousing

6: Stripped

17.2K 590 345
By Nanaleedia

Hi! Nana here. I hope you're enjoying the story so far ❤
In this chapter Eren will play a total of two songs in a playlist. I've created this playlist for real and have linked it in the chapter. If the link/playlist doesn't work for some reason, you can just manually press play on the two different Youtube windows below at the same time as Eren in the story starts the playlist and when the first one has ended. 

The two songs are the following:
1. Twisted - Two feet
2. Love is a bitch - Two feet

I really recommend listening to these tracks as they play in the story. They are amazingly sensual and really lifts the mood that Eren wanted to create, hehe ^//^

In any way, enjoy! xoxo

Eren's POV

If he didn't know any better Eren would've honestly thought that he looked at the expression of a man who saw a pile of shit instead of someone he was attracted to. Levi looked at him with sharp, stern eyes and despite being only through a camera Eren could feel a pleasant shiver travel down his spine. He didn't know why but that indifferent look on his face really stirred him up. It was very different from the usual smooth smiles and the tactful, cheap looking people he usually met. He had expected Levi to have a friendly smile as their eyes met for the first time, to show that he liked Eren and that he hoped that he would like him back, just like anyone else would. But instead it was these harsh eyes that met his when the image showed up at the computer screen and Eren certainly wasn't disappointed.

"Oh god... Hi" he said flustered while his own smile faded and he bit his lip. The left corner of the man's lips went up in a small, crooked smirk that lasted for a second.

"Hi brat" he said with his silky voice. Oh god his voice together with his face. Shit.

"God, it's so weird seeing you for real..." The way Levi looked at him seemed to flip a switch inside him. It somehow drew away his embarrassment while making him feel instant arousal. Even more aroused than he already had been from their earlier conversation, that is. Damn he couldn't wait to look up at this man as he grabbed Eren's hair and did whatever he wanted to him. And since his honesty switch had been flipped, he shamelessly told him. 

"Fuck... I want to be messed up by you so badly..." He sighed, anguish clear in his eyes and voice.

"Tch, so damn slutty." Levi cursed under his breath. "You won't be able to recognize yourself when I'm done with you" he promised. Eren got a grateful look over his longing face and let out a small moan. "Strip" Levi suddenly ordered before Eren got the chance to say anything more. His breath got stuck in his throat and he swallowed thickly before nodding.

"Wa-wanna watch me?"

"Will you make it worth watching?"

"...I'll give you a good damn show" Eren decided with determination and rose to his feet.

Levi didn't reply but crossed his arms and legs and sat back comfortably in his chair.

Eren placed the computer in the corner of the room, switched off the big light in the ceiling and instead lit a smaller, warm table light that created a gorgeous shade over his skin that he knew complimented his tones. He made a few quick clicks on his phone to play a very suiting, sensual playlist by Two feet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmlbV4uDES4&index=2&list=PL04Gv4sAY4CaS0lI8XADdEhLeaEc0C9PI&t=0s

As the song started, he wrapped one arm around his own waist and put the other hand to his neck, adding just a little pressure over his throat. Slowly, he then moved his hand upwards to his face, all while holding eye contact with Levi through half-lidded eyes. Levi looked back at him with narrowed eyes.

Eren started moving the hand he held at his waist slowly upwards and brought the hem of the sleeveless shirt with him to slowly reveal his toned stomach. He caught the approving smile that flashed past Levi's face. Feeling that he knew what he was doing, he started to slowly turn 180 degrees and continued to unhurriedly pull up his shirt. As he was facing away from the camera he arched his back and lifted up the shirt over his head. He knew that the muscles in his back would flex quite attractively when he lifted his arms. He wasn't particularly muscular but had a beautifully toned body that showed off all of his lines just right. He stretched his upper body to its full length while doing a slow head roll and turned around to face the camera again. Well there he finally let his arms drop and threw the shirt onto the bed. He looked up to meet Levi's gaze but was then suddenly stopped in his tracks.

Levi still sat there comfortably studying him with a tasty expression on but had to Eren's pleasant surprise unzipped his pants and were lazily stroking himself. Fucking damn... Eren thought as he felt blood rush very fast to both his face and groin. That woman wasn't joking, he's fucking huge. He realized he was staring when Levi snorted at him.

He cursed from under his breath and reached into his pants to fist his quickly hardening dick while grabbing his hair with the other. He couldn't help it or the moan that escaped his lips at the sight. Damn, he was thirsty. With a suddenly very needy expression he slipped down to his knees right in front of the camera and leaned back to show off his upper body without being able to look away from that incredible cock.

"That's all one need to do to bring you to your knees? Just present you a cock and you'll turn into a moaning mess?"

"Not from just anyone's" Eren whined weakly.

"The bigger the better then? What a real cock slut" Levi said darkly and made Eren let out a hopelessly aroused whimper. Eren's motivation level of making Levi cum for him had for sure went up ever higher now, so with a quick shift he went down onto his all fours and showed off his half naked body in profile and continued his little show. He shifted his weight onto his left hand to be able to run his right across his stomach, chest and nipples. He let out a soft, erotic sound as he pinched one but still wasn't able to break the eye contact with Levi's assets. "Mmh..." Apparently Levi liked what he did.

Eren bit his lip quite hard, seemingly to keep in a moan while slowly moving his body to the beats in the music. He caressed his body sensually but with just the right amount of desperation and moved down to his ass. He fondled himself with his eyes now closed. A crease formed over his eyebrows as he imagined Levi being there and he softly moaned his name.

"Damn..." he heard Levi say in his low voice, but withstood the urge to open his eyes to look at him. He stroked himself over the crease of his ass and added a little pressure against the tender skin under the fabric. Damn it felt good. Being watched, and especially by Levi, further heightened his senses wonderfully and by now he was rock hard. While still standing in profile on his all fours he reached for the hem of his pants and started to push them down along with his boxers. Feeling a sting of nervousness, he opened his eyes and met Levi's gaze. The man wore an aroused frown across his face and was now stroking himself in a quite fast, steady pace. He must be fully hard now because it looked even bigger. Eren's eyes was locked at his cock and he swallowed thickly.

"Levi" he moaned with a voice dripping with desire. "God, I want you."

"I would fill your ass up so good, Eren" he said, sounding a little strained and Eren instinctively arched his back as his whole body tensed with yearning. With his mind in a quickly rising haze, he continued pushing down his pants until he was completely exposed. He instantly reached for his cock but somehow pulled it off to only touch himself slowly. It certainly wasn't easy to keep a slow pace while having the sight of Levi's incredible cock just in front of him.

"Mm... that's good Eren, you're really sexy" Levi praised him, obviously liking what he saw. Before Eren got to reply he saw Levi bring his free hand up to the buttons on his shirt to unbutton it...

"Holy hell" Eren blurted, staring. Levi had seemed rather slender at least in the photos but fuck no, the guy was actually ripped. Levi stood up to neatly put away the shirt on the chair. He adjusted the camera and remained standing as he continued to jerk his cock. "How the fuck are you so ripped?" Eren said, his voice swaying.

"The real question is why a healthy young man such as yourself are so thin?" Levi countered and looked his body up and down. "Going around alluring men while being so light-weighted. Tch, I'd lift you up and fucking nail you to the wall." His voice had suddenly turned threatening.

"God" Eren cursed, his eyes and mouth watering as heat rushed through his body and made a sweat break out. If I were to put myself in his hands... he would for real be able to do whatever he wanted to me. The realization furthered tightened the knot of heat that had gathered low in his abdomen and made his limbs feel weak. Damn... Slightly shaky, he reached for the dildo and put it against his lips.

"Nail me to a wall and I'll give you the blowjob of your life" he promised and sensually licked it from the root to the tip with one long taste. Then he used it to smear his own saliva across his lips before slowly sucking it in. He relaxed his throat, stuck out his tongue against the underside of the toy and tilted his head far back to be able to get it in deep.

"Shit..." Levi cursed as Eren took in the whole thing in one go. Eren reached down to touch himself again, hearing Levi's low groan drove him on like mad. He slowly pulled it out almost the whole way, gathered more saliva in his mouth to add to the erotic noises and finally started sucking at it hard. Fuck, it had been way too long since the last time he had a big dick in his mouth. He loved the way it forced his mouth open and how it felt when it prodded against his throat. He knew that he was damn good at it too. You'll usually be good at what you love doing anyway and Eren had spent many hours training while he was masturbating. His eyes started tearing up from holding back his gag reflex, but he did it without too much effort. He glanced towards the computer to see Levi's reaction and let out another deep moan at the sight. The expression he wore was dark with lust and his gaze so intense that it made Eren's whole body tense up.

"Enough" Levi groaned, "turn around to show me your ass."

"Yes sir" Eren whined a little but quickly complied and started to turn around on his all fours until he had the camera at his back. He looked over his shoulder to be able to see him. However turned on he was, it was still quite nerve wracking to show off his bare ass for the first time head on to the camera and to this man that he had never met. He heard Levi curse from arousal.

"Lube up and put that thing back in your mouth" he commanded. Eren moaned and reached for the lube, bent over and used one hand to coat his whole ass with the glossy fluid at the same time as he used the second hand to push the dildo back into his throat. "Look at you-" Levi said when he was finished, "so prettily shaved and shiny". His voice sounded almost mocking, with that hint of a sadistic tone. "Take down your hand".

Eren had melted. He felt like he would do anything for this man at this point. He wanted to beg him but didn't dare to take out the dildo from his mouth before Levi told him to, so what came was just a needy whine. He was barely able to recognize his own voice and Levi chuckled.

"Is there anything you want to say, love?" His voice sounded falsely gentle and this time definitely sadistic. Eren tried to whine a 'yes' but it only came out as a rather helpless, muffled moan. "Tsk, how pitiful" his voice soft and teasing. Eren looked at him and tried to beg him with his eyes. Please. "What to you want, Eren? You can take out the toy from your mouth now."

"I want-" he struggled for a moment, hesitated in front of the embarrassment. But his arousal soon won over any other feeling and he broke down. "Please sir, I want it in my ass" he blushed. Levi's face twitched for a second in a pleased smile.

"So well behaved all of a sudden... Go on then, you've earned it. Start with some fingers, I don't want to see you tear, love" Levi said all while still stroking himself.

"Yes, thank you sir" Eren said, relieved. He angled the camera towards his bed and laid down in front of it. He lay on his left side and supported his upper body with his left elbow. He brought his legs halfway up towards his chest to create a good angle for his audience. Unable to waste anymore time Eren held together two slippery fingers and prodded his entrance. "Aahhhh..." He moaned while feeling his face burn.

Levi's POV

Goddamn, what a gem. This brat had everything Levi wished for in a sexual partner. If they ever wanted to try a more serious relationship than just sexual partners there would of course be problems. Eren was undoubtedly a messy brat and had some character flaws for sure, while Levi himself of course had quite a lot of those himself. Probably much worse ones as well if you'd ask the public opinion. So he couldn't say yet if he would be interested in having anything more than this with the brat, but one thing was for sure: when it came to sex this young, messy student seemed to be fucking perfect.

"Beautiful" Levi praised him when Eren without much struggle pushed in his pair of fingers into his slicked hole. Eren breathed heavily and held his free hand over his mouth. Levi ran his own free hand through his hair and left it there, the pleasure was building up inside unusually quickly and he wanted to focus. He let out a curse when Eren quickly added another finger and without hesitation started to fuck himself with them. "So fucking greedy" Levi mumbled under his breath. This was maddening, honestly. He had theoretically wanted this youngster ever since he first saw him on that picture, but the more he saw of him the more addicting he became, this brat. He could even feel his old possessive tendencies play around in his mind, and they weren't entirely welcome.

"Oh I wish you were here!" Eren cried out through his hand and looked like he almost could cry. Levi took a sharp inhale.

"I will be. Soon" he promised. "Fucking hell." Eren had finally let his hand down from his face and instead shifted position to an even more daring position of laying on his back with his legs apart just in front of the camera. Apparently he was winning the battle against the embarrassment. Damn, Levi thought. He could feel that his orgasm wouldn't be far away if this continued. "What a view..." Levi loved the way his ass cheeks pressed onto the floor and how everything was presented in front of him. All while being able to see Eren's flushed, incredibly erotic face. "Without doubt your best angle, kiddo" he complimented and Eren didn't even bother to protest the nickname. Instead he used his free hand to grab and spread his ass so that he would open up even further.

"Oh please... Levi..." Eren breathlessly begged as he used the dildo to circle his now slightly opened asshole.

"Go ahead" Levi said. To hell with patience for today.

The sight was incredible, perfect. Eren's hole seemed to suck it in by its own and his whole body trembled with pleasure.

"God, yes..." he moaned and twisted the toy while waiting a few moments to adjust before suddenly pushing the whole thing in. Levi sucked in his breath and groaned.

"Fuck..."

"Ahhh yes- yes... oh Levi, I need it, I need it" Eren moaned as he rapidly picked up the pace.

"Tch" Levi grunted angrily. His carnal instincts started to really wake up from seeing a submissive beg after him so fervently while being unable to come to him. Damn he wanted to claim him.

After a while Eren put his free hand to his mouth again and bit the side of his thumb and Levi sucked in his breath and widened his eyes slightly at the sight: Eren's eyes had went glassy and a visible tremble of pleasure went through him as he bit himself. Shit... this brat really does like pain. The realization hit him like a brick as the imagination of a thousand things he wanted to do to him suddenly flashed through his mind.

"Eren..." he just said, his voice sounding slightly unstable.

"Levi- Levi..." he replied and met his eyes. "Ahh... I'm close."

"You can cum from toying with your ass? Oi brat, meeting me might be too much for you." His voice sounded weird, breathless.

"Oh no, 'm full of youthful energy, can cum multiple times" Eren half slurred, half moaned.

"Yeah? I'm going to make good use of that knowledge" Levi promised. "Hah, I'm close too" he groaned and fixated his eyes at him. "Look at me."

"Hah..."

"I want you to look at me when you cum"

"God" Eren whimpered but obediently locked eyes with him.

"Good boy" Levi mused and stared at him for a few moments before Eren's expression shifted, his eyes went glassy again and his whole body tensed as he let out a loud moan and came. "Fuuck..." Levi cursed and felt his own body tense. His mind went blank for a moment as he climaxed to the sight of Eren coming undone.

...A true fucking gem, his post-orgasm, drunken mind concluded as the old possessive tendencies firmly decided that they had come to stay.

(A/N): Don't forget to vote and maybe even comment if you enjoyed it! I'd love to hear from you and every kind of support really helps me a lot!! 💕

I'll see you again on Wednesday~! ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 2.5K 58
"L-Levi!?" Eren shouted in a panic. He kept looking from me to the darkness where he ran from. "Levi we have to go! Now!" He shouted, pulling me off...
2.4M 65.9K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
5.7K 290 22
Eren Jaeger had never been the type to be very social. Usually, he stuck to his room, his mother, and his friends. But nothing lasts forever... After...
32K 982 32
Eren Yeager is a 17 year old Omega who lives with his Mum, Carla. They have been struggling with money due to Eren's Dad, Grisha, who left after year...