✘ "You have a new match!" [Ri...

Por Nanaleedia

✘ Updates every second Friday! ✘ // Where dating apps and the process of falling in love meets (sugar) daddy... Más

Prologue: The honest bio
1: "Levi sent you a new message!"
2: The way to start a conversation
3: Praying to lady luck
4: One hell of a phone call
6: Stripped
7: The first meeting
8: A kiss that burns like whiskey
9: How to tame a slut
10: Feelings after midnight
11: You fall, you lose...?
12: Light and delight
13: A warmth among the cold
14: A boy with too much nerve
15: Really fucking mad
16: One
17: Some long-ass foreplay
18: Sonder
19: Behind the clouds hides the sun
20: Daddy issues
21: Getting under his skin
22: A ride and a ride
23: To be his
24: A tender warmth in a scarred heart
25: A timeless town
26: Fighting spirit
27: Magnetism
28: Breathless
29: It's all about that ass
30: Guys my age
31: The art of tension
32: Wicked desire
33: Lessons to learn
34: Moldable
35: A slow surrender
36: Strained yet relaxed
37: Rewards
38: A late night talk walk
39: Home is where...
40: Defenseless
41: When two worlds start to merge
42: Unapologetically yourself
43: Melancholy
44: All hail fairy godmother
45: Pretty fucking obscene
46: Lotus
47: Winding down
48: Masochist
49: The art of obedience
50: Despe-fucking-ration
51: Getting comfortable
52: Sacré bleu!
53: Addicted
54: Conscious or confident?
55: Stiff dick, soft heart
56: Those who love will fear
57: Healer
58: Even the grumpiest bastard likes cheese
59: Like a game of chess
60: Mind over body
61: The void that heals
62: Brave, a little reckless and really fucking arousing

5: Making progress

14.8K 581 577
Por Nanaleedia

Eren's POV

Eren was slowly waking up from a full night's unusually good sleep. He was feeling strangely good in his entire body and didn't know exactly why. He twisted and turned in his bed drowsily when a sting from his behind area suddenly made memories flood his brain. He opened up his eyes widely and felt fully awake all of a sudden.

"Oh GOD" he whispered, covered his face with his hands and flailed around in bed in an emotion he best could describe as happy horror. "Did I really fucking do that? Oh lord..." he groaned as certain images flashed through his mind.

"I don't think I'm supposed to hear this" he suddenly heard a drowsy but amused voice say from across the room.

"Fuck, Armin! That fucking scared me!" Eren exclaimed and jumped up. "Don't... don't you have classes, what are you doing here?"

"Sleeping? It's barely 5 AM" Armin laughed.

"Oh shit..." Eren said, confused as hell. He usually never woke up by himself before ten o' clock.

"You went to bed early last night. I was surprised when I came home to find you already sleeping like a baby."

"Ahh... Yeah. I guess I was exhausted..." Eren said and rubbed his the back of his head innocently.

"I bet you were. You forgot to put away the lube."

"Fuck" Eren said.

"Are you... seeing someone?" Armin asked with a smug face and turned onto his stomach to study Eren's face.

"No, no" he replied and waved his hand evasively.

"Really?" Armin asked, apparently not convinced.

"I'm not!"

"Fine, you're not" his friend said while rolling his eyes.

"The only one I'm seeing is my blue prints and my dear right hand" Eren said, making wanking motions in the air with the hand in question.

"Eww that's more than I want to know!" Armin laughed and turned around in his bed again, dropping the subject. They both went silent and after a while he heard Armin's breathing slow down as the blonde fell back into sleep.

"I'm fucking gaping."

Oh god! It's so embarrassing! Eren thought at the sudden flashback and suppressed the urge to curse out loud, while quietly flailing around in bed once again.

After having calmed down he decided that he might as well get up and work on his design project since he wouldn't be able to fall asleep again now. He didn't really feel hungry so he just quickly showered and sat down to start working.

...I seriously might need to fix my habit of talking to myself though... he decided right before dwelling into a deep concentration.

*:・゚✧ ❤ Le time skip brought to you by Eren's right hand ❤✧・゚・:*

The sound of the door opening suddenly brought Eren out of his long hours of work and made him spring up.

"Eren?" he could hear Armin's voice call before he entered.

"I'm here" Eern replied.

"Just needed to make sure that you wasn't in bed with someone" Armin laughed and closed the door. "Wow it's dark, can you even see anything?" Eren looked around the room as if he just now noticed that it had gotten dark.

"Oh, right" he said as Armin turned on the lights, shaking his blonde bob at him. Eren reached after his phone to look at the time. Since Armin was home it should be around 4 PM, but he found to his surprise that it was late into the night already.

"What the fuck? It's 9 PM?" Armin

"You didn't notice?" Armin said while plopping down on his bed with a store bought sandwich in his hand.

"You're my clock, Armin. I never noticed you coming home after class..."

"Yeah, I kinda skipped dinner... I was in a pinch"

"Pinch me. Armin - skipping meals? That must've been one hell of a pinch you were in, I'm supposed to be the disorderly type here!" Eren grinned.

"Tsk. Saying it like you're proud of it" Armin replied and took a bite of his sandwich. Eren looked back to his phone to see if there was anything exciting that he had missed during the day, but it seemed to be just the usual. A few texts from random people, some spam mails, some social media notifications and... a notice from the dating app.

"Jonathan and three others sent you a message!"

He bit his lip and wondered if Levi possibly was one of those "others". He ignored the rest of the shit that he had missed during the day in favor for the app in question. He glanced towards Armin's bed to make sure that he wasn't looking at what he was doing from behind before opening the ongoing conversations. He probably just imagined feeling his heart jump a little upon seeing Levi's name in bold letters.

Levi:
I bet you're the shitty angst type who would agonize about who to be the first one to take contact again after a date, so I'll spare you the trouble.

Eren read and smiled at the message. He hadn't known the man for even remotely long, but he still thought that the message was so typical Levi. He supposed that he just had such a distinct personality. Apparently he had sent the message pretty early in the morning so he hurried to send a reply.

You:
Aww Levi, always so thoughtful and kind

Such a role model

Levi:
What is this late reply? Aren't college kids supposed to hang over the phone all day? I thought for sure that you had dumped my ass.

You:
No way.

I'm in the middle of working on a design and my artistic sense works extra effectively after getting off ;) kinda forgot time and space, lol

Levi:
Design? What's your major?

And don't 'lol' me, that's just ridiculous, you lazy shit.

You:
Right, I forgot that you're an old man. My apologies, mister!

Architecture, doing my third year now

Levi:
Really? Never thought you had it in you, brat.

I mean, I assumed you were aiming for being a broke stand up comedian.

You:
Well, that's my plan B!

I'm actually good at it though believe it or not. Especially after the right kick of inspiration ;)

Levi:
Just telling you early on that I don't want to be the inspiration for any dick shaped houses. No matter how big and splendid they are.

You:
Hah! Yeah yeah, duly noted.

Levi:
Good. Now that we've addressed that, let's get back to what you were saying about yesterday.

You:
Yes, yesterday. Let's do that again, please?

Levi:
Might even want to make it a recurring thing.

You:
I'd like that.

Levi:
Bet you would.

You:
Bet YOU would, you angrily sadistic and lovely bastard

Levi:
A perfect match for you, dear Eren.

You:
Can't deny that

Levi:
So when would this masochistic architect happen to be available next time?

You:
What about tomorrow at the same time as last?

Levi:
I'll call you.

Eren bit his lip to stop the huge smile that his face were about to break into.

*:・゚✧ ❤ Le longer time skip brought to you by dick shaped houses ❤✧・゚・:*

Two weeks had passed since Eren's and the man called Levi's first contact. And to Eren's increasing pleasure it had been weeks in which their relationship have rapidly progressed.

In the beginning they were content with a few sessions of phone sex per week, along with a few short but taunting text conversations in between. But Eren had quickly grown to become quite attached to the man and after just one week he gave him his phone number. From that point their relationship started to escalate in a more serious way, to the point of Eren occasionally worrying that he would tire out the man because of the daily conversations about just everyday life that they had started to have both over text and phone. But Levi certainly didn't seem shy to inform people around him when something annoyed him, so judging on that he so far hadn't expressed any real irritation Eren supposed that he for some reason must find enjoyment in their chatting. Therefore Eren picked up his phone as usual nowadays when he got bored and texted Levi.

Levi
077-1225 XXXX

You:
Ugh, I can't concentrate in this freaking heat

Levi:
Move to colder latitudes, brat. It's somewhat tolerable up here.

Oh man, Eren thought as imaginations of what it would be like to meet Levi flashed through his mind. The thought was tempting to say the least. He had never wanted to be have sex with a particular person this intensively before... not to mention how much he honestly would like to just spend time with him.

You:
Fucking tempting

...For more reasons than just the weather

Levi:
Yeah? Tell me about your other reasons, Eren.

You:
As if you don't know

Levi:
Although certain things may be written on your pretty face I prefer you asking me directly if you wish for something.

You:
What? Can I just ask? Be careful or I might ask for a lot, I believe that I'm still young enough to risk becoming spoiled right?

Levi:
That's certainly true. Don't worry though, I'm only generous if you've properly earned it. But you've been quite good so far so if you ask nicely I would at least consider what you'd be asking me about.

You:
Ooohh sugar daddy <3

Kidding, kidding~

Eren hesitated for a moment before writing the next message. Was Levi thinking what he seemed to be thinking? Fuck it, I'll just go for it. He likes it when I'm honest doesn't he? I might get lucky...

You:
Levi, I don't know anyone like you. You know what I need and want and are just the type I've been looking for. So I'm kind of crazy about you to be honest, and would definitely have flown over to see you already if I hadn't been a broke student.

Levi:
Mm, I like it when you're honest. So Eren, this means that I'll come visit you.

You:
Seriously??

Levi:
Damn seriously. I refuse to stay in a filthy dorm though, so I'll
book a hotel.

You:
Aww how mean

Levi:
You can of course stay there with me if you want.

You:
Welp. Bye bye dorm, I won't miss ya!

Levi:
What a disloyal kid...

You:
Entirely your fault, daddy

Levi:
God, I can't wait to put you in your fucking place.

You:
Fuck, Levi

...Any time for a phone call?

Levi:
Horny brat.

I'll make time. In fifteen minutes I'll call you and by then you better have your things ready.

You:
Awesome! By the way, any chance I could see you soon through that web camera you've mentioned?

Levi:
Who taught you that this is the way to ask for a treat, Eren?

You:
Oh, I'm sorry... Let me rephrase that.

Please sir, I want to satisfy and see more of you. Let me show how needy I am for you.

(I'm begging you on my knees, sir...) (a real pity that you can't see what I look like right now... I rarely beg voluntarily, it's kind of a waste not to witness it...)

Eren couldn't help but smirk while biting his lip as he stood there on his knees on his floor. He was fishing and he knew it, but something told him that Levi would willingly fall for his teasing. Levi apparently wrote the reply without hesitation because the answer came quickly.

Levi:
You're going to be standing on your fucking knees for a long time if I video call you only to find that you're cleaning your room in panic or aren't set up yet. Eleven minutes left, so hurry up before I change my mind.

Eren lit up. Finally, finally, he would get to see Levi properly. He rushed up to connect his phone to the computer to get a bigger picture and a better camera. Then he sent Levi a cheeky reply but with some real longing agony behind his words.

You:
You know that I could get ready for taking cock while sleeping, sir. Call me as soon as possible. Can't wait to see you.

The lube was still at his nightstand since yesterday, Armin had already seen it anyway so he hadn't bothered to put it away. Apart from the lube and the mess of papers that was spread out at his desk, the room was presentable. Armin had always made sure that the room was relatively clean and Eren at least made sure to follow his part of the cleaning schedule that Armin had created. Finally, he went to fetch the toy that he kept in his cupboard and placed it where he could reach it. Being all set up, Eren waited for a few minutes while nervously combing his fingers through his hair in an attempt to tame it. Suddenly his screen lit up.

Levi
"Incoming video call"

(A/N): Don't forget to vote and maybe even comment if you enjoyed it! I'd love to hear from you and every kind of support really helps me a lot!!

See you again on Friday lovelies! xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.4M 65.9K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
2.4M 51.3K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
27 0 10
"I was serious. I'm facing a $250,000 fine and five years in prison. JUST FOR YOU! That changes everything." "Promoting you to editor? No, no way Ere...
127K 1.6K 6
Was it just attraction? The magnetic pull between you and your Corporal was something that tormented you for so long. Your body aches for his touch...