It Started With A Dare? | Sab...

By merrybathtub

Her name, Sabrina Carpenter. His name, Bradley Steven Perry. How did they happen? This all started from an en... More

It Started With A Dare
Chapter 1, The Last Day
Chapter 2, The Neighbors and Corey
Chapter 3, Making New Friends
Chapter 4, Planning
Chapter 5, The Mall
Chapter 7, Audition Day
Chapter 8, The Plan is in Session
Chapter 9, The End
Chapter 10, We Almost Kissed?
Chapter 11, First Day of an 'Actress'
Chapter 12, Special Day?
Chapter 13, Role of What?
Chapter 14, Caitlyn's Day
Chapter 15, Something Unexpected
Chapter 16, He did What?
Chapter 17, Mom Decisions
Chapter 18, Street Shopping & Dates Part 1
Chapter 19, Street Shopping & Dates Part 2
Chapter 20, Rowan's OTP
Chapter 21, Heart Breaks & Drama
Chapter 22, Even More Drama
Chapter 23, Our Relationship
Chapter 24, Awkward Situations
Chapter 25, Break Ups
Chapter 26, The Game That Changed Everything
Chapter 27, Reyton or Seyton?
Chapter 28, Ice Skating
Chapter 29, Asked Out
Chapter 30, Goodbyes
Thank You + Sequel Info.

Chapter 6, The Movies?

9K 127 44
By merrybathtub

PREVIOUSLY

"What do I have to do to pay you back?" All of the sudden Bradley made a thinking face.

"You have to audition, for the tv show I'm in," he said. Bitch!

Back To The Present
(Continuing Sabrina's POV.)

No! Anything but that! Acting is not my thing. I felt like a glass just shattered within me. I hate everything that has to do with acting, it's a stupid job!

"Sabrina?" Bradley said.

I lightly scratched the side of my neck and said, "Can't it be anything else but that?"

"Nope."

"Please!" I pleaded.

"Nope." He repeated making a devious smile. Bitch, you're gonna die!

"I hate you," I squinted my eyes.

"I love you too." I looked at his eyes, and knew, that was the only thing I could do to actually "pay" him back.

"I'll do it."

"Really?" Bradley said excitedly.

"Yeah, I mean well that's the only thing I could do, right?"

"They'll love you!" Bradley is just being too nice.

"Probably, not." This means a lot to him, so I'll do it. Even though I really don't like acting at all.

--------

After Bradley took me home, I went inside the house and saw Kelsey asleep? It's a miracle!

"How did you get her to sleep?" I asked.

"She got really sleepy while she was watching movies." JJ said.

"Right..."

"Better hurry up and change, our parents are on their way here," JJ reminded me.

Then I heard the noise of the car moving. Dang it! I went running into my room changed my top into a regular tank. I quickly took off my shoes, now I have to get rid of the smell.

Oh I know! I'll just use Kelsey's perfume. Yeah, Kelsey has perfume, and I don't. I smelled just like her now. I smelled like a baby. After I got out of my room, I was already walking in the hallway.

"Sabrina! Your shorts!" JJ shouted.

Forgot that. I went running back in and changed my shorts into my leggings that were cut into shorts. Then I went back to JJ.

"I have to go shower, I smell hideous." JJ left the room.

They then opened the door.

"Hi Sabrina!" My aunt walked in first.

"Hi!"

"You must have worked hard today for hours," hah nice joke.

"Yep, always do."

I was safe, thank God.

--------

I was in my room when JJ came straight out of the shower.

"Just wanted to let you know that I start acting tomorrow!" JJ reminded me. That basically means that I have to do his part of the deal soon.

"Ugh, that reminds me," I said.

"Of what?"

"I promised Bradley I'd audition for the show he's on." JJ instantly started smiling a little too much.

"Yay! Then we could both be actors!"

"Right..."

(Tuesday)

It was around 5 O'clock when I got a text message from Bradley.

Bradley: Hey
Me: Hey
Bradley: We're still going to the movies right?
Me: Yeah
Bradley: Want me to go to your house, so we could walk to the theaters?
Me: Sure
Bradley: Okay, what time tho?
Me: 7? Or 8?
Bradley: Either one works
Me: Okay 7
Bradley: See u there
Me: Haha okay

A day with Bradley. Wow. I made a small smile at the thought of that. Maybe going to the theaters with Bradley is a good thing. I just hope I don't make a fool of myself.

I went over to the living room, and turned on the tv. Yay the walking dead was on. I need snacks!

--------

Bradley: I'm on my way

How long have I been watching tv? It's 6:58 right now! Bradley could get here any moment... I got out a tie dye orange/peach tank, with blue denim jean, a thin white sweater, and some light blue converse.

I quickly put on my clothes and shoes, and left the room. As I went the living room my mom actually said something, nice?

"You look beautiful," chu lyin' g.

"Thanks?" I was very surprised.

"So where are you going all dressed up?" She asked.

"To the movies."

"With who?" So many questions.

"Just Bradley. No big deal," I said.

"So, it's gonna be like a date?" Even more questions.

"No!" Of course not.

"I thought you were with Andy?" She put her arm around me.

"How do you know about that?"

"Kelsey told me everything," she chuckled.

"That traitor. Are you okay with that?" I asked.

"With Andy yes, but I haven't met this 'Bradley' guy," she said.

"But it is okay if I go to the movies with him right?"

"Of course," she said. The doorbell rang, he's here.

"Thanks mom!" I hugged her.

I went and opened the door. Should I just leave fast? Or should I introduce her to Bradley? Out of nowhere I said fast, "Mom, this is Bradley." She got up and came. It was kinda weird at first.

"Hi, you must be Bradley," my mom said as they shook hands.

"No time for talking now!" I grabbed Bradley's hand and pulled him outside.

"What was that all about," Bradley smiled.

"Oh nothing," I said. As we got out of the yard, we saw Caitlyn, Rowan, and Kyla playing a game of basketball. Caitlyn was pretty good at the game. Rowan saw me. I feel like she hates me, but I don't know I'm dumb that way. I felt like I was being watched. I then realized my phone had been vibrating, I took it out and saw it was Andy. I can't answer it right now, ugh.

I denied the call and put it back in my back pocket. I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way. And then he called again.

"You should answer," Bradley suggested.

"No, it's not important."

"Maybe it is." He has a point.

"Nah," I said.

Then I got a text from him.

Andy: Call me back when you can

I wasn't gonna reply. It's just Andy, there's not much he'll do anyway.

"How far is your house from here?" I wondered.

"A few minutes actually, but it took longer today, there was a lot of fangirls."

"The life of Bradley haha." I laughed.

--------

We had been walking for a few minutes by then, kind of like 10 minutes or so.

The day would have been better if a whole bunch of fangirls hadn't come our way. If that's how the life of a celebrity is, then I don't want it. There was one super crazy fan that was so close to kiss him, I would've so wanted to rip her head off! So many flashes like daym.

I'd probably barely even have any time for myself. But, this seems important to Bradley. Minutes later he came back.

"Sorry about that," Bradley apologized.

"It's fine."

"So, what movie do you want to watch?" Bradley asked.

"I don't know actually, how about the FLUFFY movie?" I actually really want to watch that movie.

"Sure, anything you want."

"Oh look, that's my house over there." He said pointing it out. Woah, his house is H-U-G-E.

"Wow," I was amazed.

"Yeah, it's a real big place."

I looked around, it was hot. Too hot, I don't think I can walk much anymore. I knew it was a bad idea to wear converse! It actually looked like there was gonna be a thunder, not rain, just thunder.

--------

And my theory was right.

"Bradley, I think we should go back," I panicked.

"It's just a little thunder, you'll be alright." I heard a thunder crack. I instantly hugged Bradley tightly.

"Woah, what's wrong?"

"Don't let me go," I was really scared.

"Okay I won't," Bradley said. I hugged him tighter every time I heard a crack.

"It's alright we'll just go to my house, don't worry." Bradley tried his best to help me.

"Okay."

"But we have to run," he included.

"You're right," I said.

He put his left hand out, I took it with my right causing them to intertwine. We ran our way to his house. He got out his keys and opened the door, letting me in first.

"Sorry, if I was a bit bossy earlier."

"Bossy? No, you should see Peyton with no sleep, now that's bossy aha," he chuckled.

"Wait why would you bring me to your house?" We walked inside.

"We would've never made it to your house, so I thought of this," clever thinking. Then a woman came I the living room, it was Bradley's mom.

"Mom. This is Sabrina," Bradley introduced me to her.

"Hi!" I waved.

"Is she your co-star or something?" Bradley's mom said with a smile approaching us.

"I hope so, she's gonna audition pretty soon."

"Well, I leave you two alone then." She said. She seems nice, really nice in fact. I kinda wish my mom was like his.

"I should call my mom," I went over far down the hall and pulled out my phone.

Mom: Hello?
Me: Mom!
Mom: Where are you at?
Me: Bradley's house.
Mom: I wish I could go get you right now, but I'm pretty sure I can't with this weather.
Me: Yeah, I know.
Mom: Stay there okay, I want you safe, if the storm is out by tomorrow I'll go pick you up.
Me: Okay bye mom.
Mom: Bye sweetie.

I went back to where Bradley was.

"So what do you want to do know?" He said.

"Whatever you'd want to do." I really don't care.

"Netflix?" he said as I nodded my head.

We sat near each other, just watching a movie on Netflix, it actually really calmed me down.

Then the storm became worst, all the power was out. What the heck just happened...

CRACK!

All of the sudden I hugged Bradley tightly.

CRACK!

Again.

"It's alright, I'm here." I went off running to the farthest I could.

I started trembling. Memories came back. I hated thunder. Since I didn't have a dad, and my mom was usually nevere home, whenever there was any kind of storm, I'd get scared, and that's my biggest fear actually. Tears began to flow, I just trembled in fear.

I heard footsteps. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him, since we were side by side. I knew it was Bradley.

"It's okay." He said.

~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! God I feel like it's been forevahh since I updated. Well I have some really bad news for you guys, I'm going on trip, for a week and a half and there is no internet there, my plane is in like 8 hours actually, I'm still home tho. Anyways, I would have updated earlier but I had to do a lot of work aha.

See you guys in a week and a half, and again I am so sorry, I really don't want to go, but I have to and so yeah... Next chapter is the audition day! Okay that's all! Byeeeeeeee ~Pєαѕєит ѕнєуℓα

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 155 13
Meet the 9 teenagers of Hiddenvalley high school,they are known as the baddest guys in school,until things set out a dangerous turn on their lives. S...
30.7K 734 36
Sabrina begins to develop feelings for her co-star-Corey Fogelmanis. But when they try being a couple, do things always work out the way they want?
9K 38 50
Sabrina Carpenter, a 20 year old dancer, meets Peyton Meyer, arguably one of the the worlds biggest celebrities..what happens when she goes on tour w...
473K 17.2K 36
update: I WROTE THIS STORY WHEN I WAS ABOUT 11-12 YEARS OLD SO PLS DONT MAKE FUN OF HOW I WROTE...I WAS A FUCKING KID. a story of four kids getting...