Spirit Animals Vol. 1

Por XXrogueXlucyXX

In a world where your strength is judged by your spirit animal there are three animals that were cast out. Th... Más

|Chp. 1: A dive in water|
|Chp. 2: The town, the falcon and the bear|
|Chp. 3: The Chase|
|Chp. 4: Of Bears & Wolves|
|Chp. 5: Skin and bones|
|Chp. 6: The fields and forest|
|Chp. 7: Claws|
|Chp. 8: Bear of the sun|
|Chp. 9: A Cause for the Lost|
|Chp. 10: Merging spirits|
|Chp. 11: Clashing of Ways|
|Chp. 12: The Way of the Wolf|
|Chp. 13: A Hunt|
|Chp. 14: Lion Claws|
|Chp. 15: Faster Ways of Moving|
|Chp. 16: Fire Lit Nights|
|Chp. 17: Riddles, tails, then foxes|
|Chp. 18: The Temporary Grounds|
|Chp. 19: Needle and Thread|
|Chp. 20: Patchwork Dreams|
|Chp. 21: Log man|
|Chp. 22: Salmon Seasons|
|Chp. 23: Skinned Scales|
|Chp. 24: Sweet Scented Meat|
|Chp. 25: And Then it Snows|
|Chp. 26: Terms of This New Ordeal and Place|
|Chp. 27: The Interbreeders and crushes|
|Chp. 28: Moving and Prey|
|Chp. 29: The Gates|
|Chp. 31: The Arrows of a Wolf|
|Chp. 32: Hunting for Everyone|
|Chp. 33: The Bear Cubs|
|Chp. 34: Fur of the Wolf, Spots of the Leopard|
|Chp. 35: Thicker Than Blood|
|Chp. 36: Best Friends Till Death|
|Chp. 37: Amongst the City Animals|
|Chp. 38: A Bear with the Scar|
|Chp. 39: Stripes of Betrayal|
|Chp. 40: Blood Brothers|
|Epilogue|
Graphic Contest (C L O S E D)
Winners!

|Chp. 30: A Base of Bears|

239 16 2
Por XXrogueXlucyXX

I was quiet as I sat on the brown mare as Erick stopped at the gate. "Rin, it's Erick, let us in." Erick said to the man at the gate. "Who are the other two?" The man Rin asked and I could feel his brown eyes on Quinn and I.

"We found some recruits, now I'd like to get to bed. . . in my own bed. So come on let us in. We have some things to get sorted." Erick said. Rin nodded before the big gates creaked open and I felt anxious.

"Welcome." Erick said stepping forward and Quinn took the reins of the mare from me and walked her forward. The sun was mostly set as we came in. Raegan got off of the palomino gelding and Ruby off the spotted one. I slipped off of the brown horse as Rin came over.

"Rin get the stalls cleaned out and cover them in the shavings we have for the chickens, feed these horses and get them some water." Erick said as the other bear came over before they took the horses after we all took our things from them. Lupa looked around.

There were bears outside and Lupa's hackles went up. My eyes shifted to a little girl sitting down with a bear cub between her legs. The cub was black and white. The girl got black and white colored hair and soft brown eyes and she looked up at Lupa who put her ears back.

"Puppy!"

'Oh my god.' Lupa muttered as the girl raced over. Lupa began backing up just as the girl grabbed her cheeks. "She's so cute! I want to keep her!" She insisted. Erick smiled at the girl. "Lei, you can't rush up at her like that." Erick said touching her shoulders.

"Why not?" The little girl asked. "Because she's not a puppy, this puppy bites and you don't want to get bite Lei." Erick said. "Can we name her Princess?" Lei asked and Lupa glared at her. "Lei her name is Lupa." Erick said. "Princess Lupa?" Lei asked slyly.

That's when Rin came jogging over. "Come on Lei, don't bother Erick." Rin said picking her up and she whined. "But daddy, I'm not bothering him." Lei whined. Well then. "Oh she's fine Rin, just be sure she doesn't come running up on these two." Erick told Rin who nodded. "Other than that she's fine." Erick said.

"Ok come on sweetie." Rin said carrying the girl away who waved bye to Erick who smiled and waved back. "Ok, Raegan, Ruby you two can head to bed." Erick said. "Hiro go make sure they are putting the horses away and feeding them then you can head to bed." Erick said.

All three disappeared as Erick turned to us. "Ok we're going to get you two to the bedrooms." Erick said taking some bags and leading us to a building. Erick opened a door. "This is the male's bedroom." Erick announced and he walked down the hallway to a door.

It was massive and made of wood. Erick opened it. "This your room." Erick told Quinn who walked in. I went to walk in but Erick stopped. "But it's not your room." Erick and I glared just a bit as Erick shut the door after giving Quinn his things.

Erick led me to a hallway to where Ruby was going into a room. She smiled at me as she shut the door as Erick led me to a bedroom. He opened the door revealing a room that was uninhabited until Erick and I walked in and he set the things down.

"There is a fireplace, a dresser, and then a bed. That door leads to your own bathroom. A tub and a toilet." Erick said and I nodded. "So get unpacked, get some rest and in the morning I'll come get you and Quinn for the tour." Erick said and I nodded.

With a sigh I looked around the room as Lupa leaped up on the bed as I put the furs on it. I was quick to kindle a small fire and then close the little door before climbing into the bed letting sleep consume my tired body.

~~~

"Silver it's time to wake up." I groaned as Quinn shook me awake. "But I'm tired." I told him. "You want a good breakfast right?" Quinn asked. "Yes." I said opening my sleep bound eyes. "Then get up so we can get the good food." Quinn said and with a groan I pushed myself up.

I got into the cotton leggings of mine along with a cotton shirt and I grabbed my long sheepskin jacket and boots before putting on the shoes and slipping on the jacket. Lupa was sitting on the ground staring at me as Quinn leaned up against the wall bound in fur.

A little less fur though. "Come on." Quinn said and I followed him out into the base. Now that sunlight lit it up we got to see it. The base was huge and surrounded by a large fence. Buildings were scattered across with animals in some structures.

"That's where we eat." Quinn said pointing to a large log building. I nodded. "Erick, Hiro, Raegan, and Ruby are already there and saved us a spot." Quinn said as Eden met us up outside and we went to the large log building. Lupa was sniffing the air. 'It smells heavily of bear.' Lupa commented.

'Well no duh, there is nothing but bears beside you here.' Eden told her and Lupa nipped him playfully and Eden whacked her just a bit as the two scurried off ahead to the building. Quinn opened the door to the room and the both of us along with Eden and Lupa walked in.

The eating place was full of people and bears. Gazes shifted over to us and I went silent as I looked around. The tables had tall and muscled people, the typical appearance of a bear. It seemed the shortest was Hiro here besides the kids

At the other end was the bears. Erick came over with a bit of a smile on his face. "Our spirit animals eat over there. The food is there." Erick said pointing to the spot where a bunch of raw meat was. Lupa's ears perked up as Eden walked over and she trotted after him.

"We saved you two seats." Erick said pointing to a table. "So go get your food and come meet us over." Erick said before walking back to the table that we would no doubt be sitting at. Quinn smiled at me before leading me over to where there was food.

There were bowls of some weird thing that smelled really good. "What is that?" I asked. "Oatmeal." Quinn said picking up a large bowl and I picked up one of the smaller one.

Quinn led us over to the table where everyone was sitting. Of course there was only two seats open. . . not near each other. There was one next to Erick which was next to some girl and then another one next to Ruby and she was smiling at me.

I got this feeling she saved it for me. At least the only person I'd be next to was Ruby. Quinn took the seat next to Erick and Erick smiled at him. Reluctantly I took the seat next to Ruby who sat next to me with a bit of a smile.

The girl next to Quinn had long brown hair and brown eyes. "So Erick these are the two new recruits you found?" She asked. Erick nodded. Erick was obviously well known here it seemed to be. Which I wasn't all that surprised about.

"Esmeralda, this is Quinn. He's the polar bear, his bear over there is Eden." Erick said pointing at Quinn then at Eden who was eating a large leg. "And this is Silver, she's a wolf. Her wolf is over there, Lupa." Erick said pointing to Lupa who had a small leg and was gnawing at it.

Least she had a good piece of meat. "A wolf?" Esmeralda asked staring at me like I was some foreign creature. "You went looking for bears and came back with a wolf?" Esmeralda asked. Erick nodded. "She was with Quinn, they're a package deal, plus we were expanding eventually." Erick added.

Esmeralda nodded as she watched me. "Esmeralda is a grizzly-Kodiak bear, that is her bear over Cassiopia." Erick said pointing at a medium sized female grizzly near Theo. Lupa looked over at me her ears perking up at seeing me as she tore a chunk of meat off of the bone.

"I'm Erick's girlfriend." Esmeralda said. Oh. He had a girlfriend. Erick looked a bit embarrassed at that and turned his head his cheeks a bit red. Esmeralda smiled at Erick. "Your the first bear I've ever seen that is larger than Erick." Esmeralda said looking at Quinn.

"I am a polar bear." Quinn said in a matter-of-fact voice. Esmeralda smiled just a bit at that before returning to her big bowl of oatmeal. I more of pushed mine around not liking the closed in space with the amount of bears around me. It made me feel trapped.

A trapped wolf was never a good thing. My eyes shifted to Lupa who was still tearing bits of her food off when I caught the eye of a female black bear going over to her. Lupa looked up and locked eyes as she came over and I watched silently.

Eden watched as well as the female stopped in front of Lupa watching her and the meat. It didn't take me long to realize what this female bear was trying to do. And she wasn't greeting her either. What she was trying to do was a good way to get attacked.

She was planning to take Lupa's food. Lupa was incredibly food aggressive with other animals. I could take her food and she'd let me, Quinn she'd nip, Eden she'd nip as well. Any other tried to touch it she'd bite and tear if they tried to fight back. And this female bear was trying to take away her meat.

The female watched her a bit of teeth showing and Lupa showed hers in return. Then the bear tried to grab it as Lupa began growling as she came closer. And when the female tried to grab it, that was when it began.

Lupa lunged at the bear and the fight broke out catching everyone's attention. It was a quick one with Lupa tearing bits of fur out as the bear tried to bat her away but Lupa was fast. And it wasn't Eden that ended the fight, another bear beat him to it.

Jewel stood up and roared at the female who stopped and stalked away. Lupa snarled and snapped her jaws in a warning if she decided to come back. Lupa glared down any bear as she took her leg as eyes followed her. She walked through and came right to the table.

She went underneath it before laying beneath her and going to eating her leg. "Go back to eating!" Erick said loudly. "Until everything adjusts she can eat here with you." Erick said looking at me. All I did was glare at him as I angrily ate my food my mood now soured.

1893. It was bound to happen. Silver and Lupa will be antagonized. Did you like the banner? I'm doing character banners. So I used Willa Holland as Silver and a multi colored black wolf for Lupa. The word Silver was done using a stainless steel silver like texture. And the word Lupa was done in a black wolf fur texture. There will be more along for the characters. * * *

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1K 57 18
Elian .. the most feared of the Blessed Wolves. Regarded as the most powerful of the Blessed Wolves as the legendary Sun Blessed Wolf, alongside his...
45 0 17
Written by: @Rilakuven Original Characters: @Anjing_Kampus In the city of Kyoto with anthropomorphic beings, two college students named Iteijyu Kasa...
42.4K 3.2K 53
Eve isn't your average she-wolf. She's an ass kicking, potty mouthed, head warrior. She has no plans of finding her mate, she's already found the lov...
2.2K 63 27
Prologue of Book one Everyone is made for a reason. These 9 special girls each have a gift, but are not human. Each girl must find there inner stre...