My Hero [ Aizawa Shouta x Rea...

By Akane_Sora

on a rainy Friday night, y/n lost her mother and the one who saved her was a man with white scarf. after tha... More

Chapter 1: On That Fateful Night
Chapter 2: Not Enough
Chapter 4: A Time Machine?
Chapter 5: What Is Happening?
Chapter 6: My Love For You Is Infinity
Chapter 7: Class Outing
Chapter 8: Under The Cold Rain
Chapter 9: Happiness Is Transient
Chapter 10: Fireworks In Our Heart
Chapter 11: Going Home
Chapter 12: I Am Home
Chapter 13: Another Love
Chapter 13.5 : New Year's Special + Bakugou Giving Nicknames
Chapter 14: The Festival
Chapter 15: Craving You
Chapter 16: What Exactly Is Love?
Chapter 17: Our Prologue
Chapter 18: Training
Chapter 19: A Complex Relationship
Chapter 20: Death Anniversary
Chapter 21: With The Heart To Forget You
Chapter 22: Never Meant To Be
Chapter 23: The Sports Festival
Chapter 24: Our Distance
Chapter 25: Ice vs Water
Chapter 26: Who Are You?
Chapter 27: My Hero
Chapter 28: I Loved You
Chapter 29: After You Left
Chapter 30: After You Left (part 2)
Chapter 31: Silencing The Storm
Chapter 32: This Is Goodbye
Chapter 33: A New Day
Chapter 34: Evening Sky
Chapter 35: Stay
Chapter 36: Protect Her
Chapter 37: What If The Storm Ends?
BNHA X READER ONESHOT
Chapter 38: His Bloodlust
Chapter 39: The Girl Who Stole My Heart
Chapter 40: Your Touch
Chapter 41: Coming To Light
Chapter 42: Love Is A Painful Thing
Chapter 43: Uncertainty
Chapter 44: Attack
Chapter 45: Goodbye, My Friend
Chapter 46: I Don't Want To Lose You
Chapter 47: The Aftermath
Chapter 48: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 49: Letting Go
Chapter 50: Our Last Festival
Chapter 51: No One Else But You (Lemon๐Ÿ‹)
Chapter 52: Love Is A Beautiful Pain
Chapter 53: My First And Last Love
UPDATE
Chapter 54: To You After 7 Years
Chapter 55: Acceptance
Chapter 56: Sorry And Goodbye
Chapter 57: Right Person, Wrong Time
Chapter 58: A New Beginning
Chapter 59: We're Still Here
EPILOGUE
A BIG THANK YOU

Chapter 3: A Flame In My Heart

13.1K 399 1.3K
By Akane_Sora

You packed your things and headed out. Though you were left with only 30 minutes of detention, you didn't care.

It hurts. Even after saving someone, no praises were given from him. No "good job," or "you did well,". Just pure scolding.

With your head hung low, you sniffled and rubbed your nose as you dragged your feet towards the entrance gate.

' stupid aizawa ...'

And at that moment , your head bumped into a rather solid "wall". You had already made up your mind, in the course of that few seconds to throw hands on whatever was before you.

Your (e/c) eyes swiftly shifted to the person towering you only to realise you've made a grave mistake. All that anger simmered down when your eyes met those space grey orbs that you knew all too well.

"A-aizawa ,, sensei ..." you stuttered.

"Where do you think you're going, young lady? You're still detained."

You looked away and blew your fringe in annoyance. The hero that saved you wasn't at all like this, at least thats what you thought.

" i'm going home," you replied nonchalantly and walked past him.

All of a sudden, he grabbed your bag and dragged you back to the position you were before that.

"O-oi - this is abuse!"

"No it isnt. But this is," without warning, he flicked your forehead hard with every ounce of his energy.

" SENSEIII !!!" you cried as you covered your now bruised forehead.

He sighed in defeat and bent down to your level. Swiftly, without you noticing, he reached out his hand and patted your head.

"you did well, (y/n)."

Amidst all those cries, you stopped halfway to process what just happened. Truthfully, you thought your ears deceived you until you looked at him again.

" whAt?"

"you did a great job in saving her life today,"

"eh ...... EHHHH????????!!?!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

"God, you're very loud,"

" b-but—"

" The girl told me what you said to her. In addition, she even begged me to not scold you. After all those words, how can i stay mad at you,"

Embarrassed, you looked away. It was his first compliment. The first compliment from your hero.

"However,, you better not act recklessly again. It's a waste if we lose a potential hero,"

With that, he walked away. His last words embraced your heart ever so tightly that you didn't know how to react. Instead, your knees buckled and you fell down to the ground.

Slowly, your hand moved up to your chest and you tightly gripped your shirt. Shades of red seared across your face. At this point, you had already become a tomato.

——— next day ———

The bell finally rang, announcing the end of school. Everyone was already packing their bags when all of a sudden Aizawa spoke,

"The bell doesn't dismiss you, i do."

Everyone groaned in annoyance and sank back to their chairs. But you didn't mind though. At least you got to see his face longer.

'eh? what am i thinking!!?'

After Aizawa walked out, you heard footsteps coming towards you. It was Mina.

"(Y/N)! I heard something crazy happened yesterday!! Omg. You are such a hero!!"

"Huh?"

"Yeahh! It was so brave of you to save that girl," Uraraka added.

"oh .. it was out of instinct,"

"Hey! How about we celebrate the birth of our hero, (y/n)" Hagakure cheered.

"What? Wait, no you dont have to—"

"Lets karaoke!!"

You sweatdropped while smiling. You knew they only wanted to find an excuse to go out and karaoke. However, you didn't mind at all. This would be your first outing with your new classmates.

"Sorry guys! I'm afraid i can't go. I have something going on," uraraka said as she hurriedly left.

"Hmmm, lets invite some boys! I have some boys up my sleeves. Muahhha and they are from a different school," Mina grinned.

You only swallowed down your saliva hard. Little did you know something unpleasant was approaching.

——————————-

The three of you then agreed to meet at the station at 5pm.

Upon reaching home, you stared at your wardrobe. Eyes glancing through each and one of them. You didn't know how "extra" you should be tonight. I mean there are guys involved, so you gotta be on your best look.

First clothing you picked was a long sleeve shirt paired with ripped jeans. You stared at the mirror and immediately cringed. It was too slack.

Next, you picked out a blouse paired with black skirt. Now you look too formal!!!

In the end, due to the lack of time, you grabbed a floral off-the-shoulder dress that ends around your thigh area. It wasn't too formal or too casual.

After showering, you began blow drying your hair with your bath robe still on. You applied a few makeup on and then styled your hair half braided. You slipped on your dress and wore a pearl necklace. Lastly the finishing touch, you sprayed perfume all over you but almost choke and died.
—-
"Ahh! (Y/n) here!!"

You ran towards Mina and Hagakure with a smile. Lucky for you, you didn't look at all extra.

However you noticed some presence beside you. You looked over and was astounded to find three guys.

"Ah,, these are the guys that i told you before,"

All of them introduced themselves but only one stood out.

"Hello. My name is Shindo. Yo Shindo. What about yours?" He asked while shaking your hands.

You blushed at that contact, considering the fact that you rarely touch guys.

" (f/n) (l/n). But call me (y/n),"

"Ahh! What a pretty name," he grinned.

Before karaoke, all 6 of you had dinner together. It was like an ice breaker session. But for some reason, this Shindo guy was so clingy to you. Everytime you tried distancing away, he came a little closer.

You were very perplexed. Soon it was time to karaoke and they were certainly having the time of their lives except, you.

"Hey, you good?" Shindo asked as he touched your bare shoulder.

The feeling electrified you and you jumped a little.

"Y-yess. Well, i'm going to the toilet for a bit,"

You headed out feeling discomfort as ever. In the hallway leading to the toilet, you let out a sigh and rested against the wall.

It was great bonding with them but somehow it just felt wrong. Why is that so? Could it be... that you're guilty? because you are already in love with someone else?

You shook your head vigorously at that thought. Theres no way you have feelings for that teacher.. right? He was just a hero that saved you long time ago.

'dont confuse love with admiration, y/n!!'

All of a sudden, someone disrupted your thoughts. You looked over and was greeted by a familiar black haired man. It was none other than Shindo.

"You looked pretty depressed, thats why i came," he scratched the back of his head.

You gave him a weak smile and thanked him for worrying. You were about to walk away when he grabbed your wrist.

"You know, y/n.. I ,, i really want to know you more,"

"Huh? Ah.. i want to know you more too!"

"T-thats not it! I mean.. well.."

"mhm?"

you looked at him confused. He was hesitating to voice out but then it came.

"Lets date,"

You almost choke on your saliva. Did you hear it wrongly? Why would he even date someone as ugly as you?

"Shindo, that's too—"

Before you could complete your sentence, he pushed you to the nearest wall and trapped you between his arms.

"I'm in love with you, (y/n). I had my eyes on you way before this. I know that Ketsubutsu Academy wanted to have you.  But you rejected them.. Now, are you going to reject me like how you rejected them too?"

His words zipped your mouth entirely. Just who was this guy? A stalker? Every second that passed made you feel even more creeped out. His eyes were somehow changing into something so sinister.

Without your consent, he slide his hand through your chest and down to your clit.

Moving next to your ear, he whispered,

"The ground isn't the only thing i can vibrate,"

Your eyes shot open. Even without him activating his quirk, you were already trembling. He slid his fingers into your panties. All of a sudden, you felt a sudden vibration followed by him rubbing your clit. Gradually, the vibration increased and you could feel his finger diving inside you.

"S-shindo.. d-don't!!"

"Ne, (y/n). Don't you know i'm older than you? Senpai,, call me senpai,, now,"

You were forcefully biting down your lips in order not to moan. It was your first time being in this situation. And you hated it. Alot.

"Y/n,,,"

Your area was getting more moist and you could feel the liquid flowing down your trembling legs.

So many things were happening all at once. So many mixed emotions. Now, you really had it. Frustrated, you pushed him away with full force and reached your arm out. Immediately, a spiral of water appeared and you pointed it towards him.

"One more move and i'll cut you!" you yelled.

He looked at you bewildered but laughed after a few seconds.

"Gosh, you are so cute y/n. I wish i could —-"

Anger got the best of you and you immediately sliced off a piece of his hair near his eye area. He froze immediately by that move.

"Disgusting. Don't you ever come near me again!"

With that, you ran out. You ditched your friends and just ran aimlessly. You didn't know where you were going. But it was fine. As long as you're not near him anymore. As long as you don't have to see his face.

After an eternity of running, you stopped under a lamp post and started tearing up. You felt disgusted but most importantly guilty. You let some other guy touch you and you didn't have the strength to fight back. Are you even a U.A student to begin with?

"I-im sorry, sensei. I'm sorry... Pathetic. This is disgusting. I'm disgusting,"

As you were crying, you heard a deep yet comforting voice. It sounded so familiar

"What do you think you're doing?"

You looked up and there he was. The man before you was your teacher and your hero, Aizawa.

You sniffed and rubbed the remaining mucus that was flowing out from your nose.

"You look sick,"

"I AM! Sick and tired of reality!"

You then proceeded to whine and eventually cried. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and approached you.

"You're too young to be stressing out," he said and grabbed you by the head.

"Look, i don't know what happened but if you need someone to talk to.."

You looked at him with your hopeful teary eyes.

"Go talk to a counsellor or something,"

His words was like an arrow that shot through your heart. Brutal. Aizawa is very brutal.

"THAT WAS COLD, SENSEI!"

"What? I really mean it. Go talk to a counsellor. It really helps,"

"What? Do you visit the counsellor often to express your hatred towards Present Mic who keeps annoying you every morning?" you grinned.

" Ah that. Actually, ya. But that's none of your business,"

You burst into laughter upon hearing his response. He was funny without even trying. He was indeed very dorky but you guessed that he just masked it with his stoic expression to be more professional.

On that night, you felt a something igniting in your little heart. What was it? Was it really .. love?

You looked at him again in the eye. This time, it made your heart race like crazy so you immediately looked away.

'ah.. that's it,, Mom, Dad. i think i'm in love,"
________________________________

hol0. YES IM CURRENTLY HAVING MY ONE MONTH BREAK NOW AND IM SO HAPPY. school is tiring me out. just by thinking about it makes me so mad. but anyways, i hope you will continue reading this story!

( i inserted shindo cos i love him so much LMAO )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 16.4K 77
He is complexed, cold and aloof. Shouto Todoroki is an enigma in its entirety. Y/N knows she should stay away. Especially with her past and her fathe...
1.2M 41.9K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...
319K 10.9K 26
She felt him sigh, the warm air fanning across her skin and making her shiver. Her cheeks flushed immediately. "I can hear your heart...it's beating...
64K 3.9K 19
โ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ . โž A story of woe between (Y/n) and Izuku