Intensity: Destination Everyw...

By iBasedSupreme

Princeton- After Jassie's disappearance, Princeton is broken-hearted. Two years later, they pronounce her de... More

Dash. (Part 2)
Seductress.
Creations.
Speak.
Loud.
Rain.
Nostalgia.
IC4U.
Better Left Unsaid.
Save My Soul.
Crystal.
Heartbreak 808 Drums.
Everything.
Maybe We'll Meet.
I Spy.
Snake In The Grass.
This Boy. That Girl.
Right By His Side.
You Sold Your Soul To The Unknown.
Prince Of Egypt.
True Flight: Arrest In New York City.
In The Midst Of Passion.
Genesis: The Rebirth Of My Heart.
Butterflies.
Kaleidoscope (Part 1)
Intuition (Part 2 to Kaleidoscope)
Laisse Tomber Les Filles.
Labryrinth.
Sasha.
Comeuppance. (Part 1 of 3)
Echoes Of Silence. (Part 2 of 3)
X-Rays. (Part 3 of 3)
Morphine.
♣Valley Of The Dolls♣ (Part 1 of 4)
â—ŹHaus Of Balloonsâ—Ź (Part 2 of 4)
↯(S)He's About To Lose It↯ (Part 3 of 4)
Asinine. Explicit. Love. ♡ (Part 4 of 4)
L.I.F.E.: Love. Isn't. Fucking. Easy.
Listening Rebellion.
Dear, Sevarion Ridgewood...
Nymphomania, The Panty Raider.
Gateway Spliffs.
Overdrive.
Forged by Fire.
Cure The Material Girl.
Congratulations.
Epilogue.
Bonus Page: Q&A!
Bonus Page: Facts About The Series/Music For The Story

No Pretty Pictures.

32K 585 580
By iBasedSupreme

ahhhhhhhhhh. this weekend was funny. i had to slay a few lives and it was really entertaining. :)

but asdfghjkl;'!!!!! Diggy's freestyle on New God Flow! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

anyways, leeeeeeeeggo.

*Play song on side >>>>*

______________________________________________________

  [Monologue #46]

 I like it, I'm not gonna crack,

I miss you, I'm not gonna crack,

I love you, I'm not gonna crack....

Ain't it a shame? But I want you to Come As You Are and love me. Smells like Teen Spirit, huh?

______________________________________________________

  (Lexi's P.O.V.)

  I laughed as Brandon continuously kissed my neck. He was such a goof sometimes. As we continued kissing and laughing at one another, my phone rang. It was a weird number. Something in my heart told me to pick it up, so I did. The automated message asked if I accepted a call from the 94th Precinct. What the fuck? I accepted it, praying it wasn't who I thought it was.

  Lexi: Hello?

  Prince: Uh...Lex, I'm kinda in trouble.

  Lexi: Prince?! What did you do?!

  Prince: I'll explain later. Just do me a favor.

  Lexi: What?

  Prince: One, go to the hospital by Jassie's house and go check on her. Two, bail me out. Three, take me to see her.

  Lexi: Fine, but what did you do so bad to end up at 94th.

  Prince: I...um...Speededonthewaytothehospitalandusedyourcaragainwithoutalicenseandgotcaughtwithdrugs.

  I understood every word he said, and I was pissed.

  Lexi: JACOB PEREZ! I'M GOING TO KILL—

  Prince: Bye!

  He hung up and I slammed my phone down, fuming. Brandon looked at me concerned.

  Brandon: Babe, are you okay?

  Lexi: No. I gotta go. Call you later?

  Brandon: But Lexi! You promised you'd stay.

  Lexi: Can't. Bye.

  I rushed out the house, grabbing my stuff and revving my car up. I'm going to murder him when I get done with these errands.

*******

 After endless driving, I pulled up into the parking lot of Brooklyn Hopsital Center. I went inside, going straight to the receptionist.

  Receptionist: Hello, how may I help you?

 Thank God she's not ratchet.

  Lexi: Hi. Is there a Jas'marieé Gutierrez here?

  She typed her name in the computer and her eyebrows furrowed.

  Receptionist: There isn't one here, sorry.

  Prince, what the hell? Always leaving me to be Sherlock. I tapped my seafoam green nails on the surface. What name could she possibly be under?

  Lexi: Try Cadyn. C-A-D-Y-N.

  She obliged and typed the name into the computer.

  Receptionist: Yes! Last name Ventura?

  I shrugged and she took it as a yes.

  Receptionist: Room 202.

  I nodded, making my way to her room — well, the second floor waiting room. A tall doctor came out.

  Doctor Malcolm: Cadyn Ventura's family?

  I stood up, rushing to him.

  Lexi: How is she, Doc?

  Doctor Malcolm: She's fine. She just went through a traumatic shock, which is a tell-tale sign of Post-Traumatic stress. Other than that, she had a few minor cuts and bruises.

  Lexi: So she'll be alright?

  Doctor Malcolm: Indeed, but she might have a whole other situation to deal with.

  Lexi: Like?

  Doctor Malcolm: She's pregnant.

  Holy crap. She's pregnant? Did Prince get in her pants already?

  Lexi: How far along is she?

  Doctor Malcolm: Actually, in a few more days, she'll be a month in. The—

  I did the math in my head as he spoke. One month...Prince has only been here for three weeks. She does have a boyfriend. Oop. That's not Princeton's baby! Man, he's going to be crushed.

  Doctor Malcolm: Ummm....

  Lexi: Yes. Sorry. Is she able to leave?

  Doctor Malcolm: Yes. I just suggest she get some rest and consider a therapist.

  I nodded and I followed him to her room. She was sound asleep. I whispered to the doctor.

  Lexi: Does she know about her pregnancy and possible PTSD?

  Doctor Malcolm: Not yet. I was hoping she would wake up so I could tell her.

  Lexi: Oh. Or I can tell her since I'm signing her out.

  He pondered before shrugging and agreeing. I discharged Jassie and I put her in the backseat. Next errand up â to get Princeton. As I drove towards the 94th Precinct, I contemplated how I'd tell the both of them. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. I'm not telling Prince. I just gotta figure out how I'm telling Jassie. She'll tell him. One thing I'm sure about is that all hell is gonna break loose.

________________________________________________________

  {94th Precinct}

  (Prince's P.O.V.)

  As I sat in the cold, hard seat, I waited for Lexi. My permit was revoked. That means I'll most likely have to start all over again. On top of that, I have a ticket and Lexi's car got impounded. She's gonna kill me. As I nearly dozed off, I heard footsteps of two people. I instantly snapped my head up. My arms were no longer restricted and Lexi was telling the officer that I'll sign something for him. I looked up and saw the officer walking away and Lexi standing there, arms crossed.

  Prince: I'm good?

 Lexi: Yeah. I told him who you were and coincidentally, his daughters are fans. I told him that if he lowkey let you off the hook with minor punishment, that you'll get them tickets and an autograph. With the ecstasy, I knew you weren't the one who took it, so I explained that to the officers too.

 Prince: Yay! So what's up, anyway?

 Lexi: Ain't nothing up, but you are about to go (devil voice) down.

  I scurried past Lexi, covering my head in case she wanted to smack me. We made it outside and it was pouring rain. I got into the backseat, only to see Jassie there, fast asleep. She looked more lively compared to earlier. Before I knew it, Jassie's head was in my lap and I was sleeping on her stomach.

____________________________________________________

  (Lexi's P.O.V.)

 I pulled up towards my house. I cut the gas off, looking back to tell them it was time to get out. I looked down and saw them sleeping peacefully on top of each other. Jassie's head was in his lap, her hair all on her face. Prince was on her stomach, his curls laid upon her stomach. If only her knew what would be in there for nine months.

_________________________________________________________

  {Sunday August 24th, 7:23 am}

  (Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

  I woke up on a hard surface. I peeked one eye open, only to have a golden ray of sunlight hit me. I felt something tickling my stomach. I looked and saw Prince's curls. Cute. Wait. Then what the hell was that surface? No....I looked down and saw his pants up sky high. Maybe I was high off of that hospital medicine? I poked at it. It surely was there.

  Jas'marieé: Ewwwww! Prince, get the hell up!

  He woke up, his eyelashes glistening and his eyes struggling to stay up.

  Prince: (yawns) You're so loud.

  Jas'marieé: You damn right I am! You're nasty.

  Prince: I'm confused.

  Jas'marieé: Look down, lover boy.

  He looked down and a rosy red hue flushed his cheeks. I giggled. That's new. I never giggle for anyone.

  Prince: I'm so sorry, Jassie.

  Jas'marieé: It's all good. Just handle that.

  Prince: Yeah, yeah. Anyways, good morning baby girl.

  I bit my bottom lip, turned on by his morning voice. Suddenly, I felt a change in me. Prince seems more desirable than usual. A wave of lust filled my body and I pulled Prince down to my level and closer to me. My eyes slowly transitioned to purple with ease. I kissed his neck, making him moan. I felt him pulling at my shorts, and I slowly slid them down. His pants were next. I unbuttoned them, dropping those. I stared into his dark eyes and he stared in mine. Then my stomach churned. Oh no...

  I pushed Prince away, running out and towards the nearest bushes. I threw up, feeling lightheaded. I heard footsteps behind me.

  Prince: Jassie? Are you okay?

  Jas'marieé: Yeah, yeah. I'm so sorry for kissing you like that.

  Prince: You act like I mind. (laughs) Come on.

  We began to walk back to the car and I could hear whistles behind me. I looked and saw a group of five boys watching me walk.

  Boy 1: Damn, baby got the cake.

 Boy 3: Word! I just wanna grab it.

  I shot them an evil glare. That hyped them up more.

  Boy 2: Dare me?

  I heard footsteps behind me. Before the kid touched me, Prince instinctively grabbed the boy's arms and flipped him to the ground. My jaw dropped and so did the rest of the boys. I tried my hardest not to blush.

  Prince: Learn how to respect girls. If you even think to touch her, I'll do more than a flip. Got it?

  The boy nodded and Prince let go, watching the boy speed walk.

  Boy 5: Damn, nigga. You just got hoed.

  Boy 4: Isn't that the dude from Mindless Behavior?

  Boy 3: Uh...Poison is his name, I believe?

  Boy 1: Nah, that's Princeton. Wait until I tell my sister you got hoed by the peace spreading nigga from MB.

  Boy 2: Shut the fuck up.

  They went back to walking down the block and I laughed.

  Jas'marieé: Prince, you're a psycho.

  Prince: YOLO.

  Jas'marieé: Using it in the wrong context.

  Prince: Har har.

  Jas'marieé: You scarred those kids, you know.

  Prince: Anything for my girlfriend.

  I raised an eyebrow. Girlfriend?

  Jas'marieé: Girlfriend?

  Prince: You're my girlfriend for the day. So go home, get changed, and I'll come get you.

  Jas'marieé: I think not. I don't take orders from anyone.

  He backed me up towards the wall of the garage, his chest pressed against mine.

  Prince: Things change. Be ready at two.

  He looked me up and down, with an innocent smile on his face. He went towards the car to get his pants. In the mean time, he tossed me my shorts along with my keys. I rolled my eyes and smiled at his blunt attitude.

  Jas'marieé: You're an idiot. (puts on shorts)

  Prince: YOLO, babe.

  I laughed and gave him a hug. As much as I wanted to stay there, I had to go. Without notice, I began humming Smells Like Teen Spirit. Prince was smirking at me.

  Jas'marieé: What's with the pudding face?

  Prince: What do you know about Nirvana?

  Jas'marieé: I'm not a huge Cobainiac like you, but I know a little stuff here and there.

  [A/N: TRUUUUUUUUE.]

   Prince: Name five Nirvana songs on the dot.

   I began to slowly walk away, knowing he had that stupid smirk on his face. I heard him mumble something and I stopped in my tracks.

  Jas'marieé: Smells Like Teen Spirit, Come As You AreLithiumHeart Shaped Box, and Polly.

  I turned around, watching him swallow his pride.

  Jas'marieé: (Singing Smells Like Teen SpiritLoad up on guns, and bring your friends, it's fun to lose and to pretend.

  I smiled, walking away. As soon as I got close to the curb. I felt myself being lifted off of ground. I turned around and Prince was holding me by my waist.

  Prince: How did you know my type was a punk rock girlfriend?

  Jas'marieé: I'm not that much of a punk rocker.

  Prince: Well, it's cute. Wear something sporty. I'm gonna school you in ball.

  I nodded and got out of his hold, slowly letting go of his hand.  I looked back when our hands separated. He smiled and walked backwards towards the car, looking at me. He walked so far that he tripped over a rock. I giggled as he tried to play it off. Idiot, el-oh-el.

*********

{1:42 pm}

  After completing my daily routine, I went to my closet. I decided to go back to early 2000's Brooklyn style. I put on a stretch wife beater, my oversized gray sweatpants, and my all white Nike Air Force Ones. I put on my old gold name plate that my mom gave me years ago and my diamond studs. I put my hair up in a back braid high bun before applying a bit of mascara, eyeliner, and pink lip gloss. [outfit on side>>>] I stared at myself. When do I ever do this when I go out? I don't even do it with Sevarion. What's so different now? 

  I shook it off as I placed one last bobby pin in my hair. Accidentally, I dropped ten of them of the floor. I crouched down to get them.

  Scrippppppppppppppppp!

  Just like that, I felt exposed and a painful feeling. The fuck was that? I stood up straight, feeling my bra slide down. Damn. I busted out of a bra. Are you serious? I looked at the clock and it was six minutes before two. Shit. He's probably not that far away from the house and Victoria's Secret is two blocks away. My life. My last resort was my sports bras. No good in those, because they made my boobs hurt even more than they already were. Just as I had a mental freakout, the doorbell rang. I ran to look through the peephole. It was Princeton. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! I know, Tumblr moment. I rushed and put on my jean jacket in order to hide my chest and I opened the door. He stared at me up and down as a smile creeped on his face. How cute.

  Prince: Hey, are you ready to go?

  Jas'marieé: Actually, I need to run out real quick. I'm facing a...uh...problem.

  I sprinted out the door and to Victoria's Secret.

________________________________________________

  (Prince's P.O.V.)

  What was that all about? Probably mother nature? I shook my head, laughing and walking to her room. I was bras everywhere. They were all broken. That's when it all clicked. Ohhhhh....

  Prince: Clothing malfunction.

  I chuckled and sat on her bed. My mind flashed back to last night when I saw those Oxy pills. I understand she got shot, but that's two years ago — hell, nearly three. What would she need them for? Unless...

  No, she can't be a drug dealer. Maybe there's a logical reason behind it. I just won't jump to conclusions.

  I sat there, thinking about nothing until I heard footsteps. Heavy footsteps. I looked up and saw envious green eyes piercing my skin. Here we go.

___________________________________________________

  {Victoria's Secret}

  (Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

  As a result, I'm a damn near D-Cup. How eventful. I paid for my whole set and left out (with one on, of course).

  When I got back to my building, I treaded up the stairs and I saw my front door open and loud arguing coming from inside. I went in and silently closed the door, carrying my bags in my hands. I got to my room and saw what I never wanted to happen—

  Sevarion versus Prince.

  I swore under my breath. Here we go.

  Sevarion: I TOLD YOUR BITCH ASS TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!

   Prince: My nigga, you got five seconds to get the fuck out of my face before I get real mindless in here.

  Sevarion: FUCK YOU NIGGA! YOU THINK YOU TOUGH SHIT BECAUSE YOU DATED HER?! BITCH, YOU NEED TO STOP! (pushes Prince) YOU AIN'T TAKING SHIT FROM ME!

  Prince: NIGGA, YOU WOULD'VE NEVER HAD SHIT IF I DIDN'T HAVE HER FIRST. SO SUCK DEEZ NUTS! (pushes him hard enough for him to fall to the floor)

  Sevarion got up to advance towards him, but I dropped my bags and ran between both of them. I know how they both are in a fight and it will not be a pretty picture. I backed Prince to the wall, holding him back. I ran towards Sevarion, backing him up.

  Jas'marieé: STOP! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

  Sevarion: Why is this nigga here?!

  Prince: NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, BITCH!

  Sevarion: NIGGA, DID I ASK YOU?! SHUT THE FUCK UP!

  Jas'marieé: Sevarion, me and Prince are going to hang out! Calm down!

  Sevarion: I AIN'T GONNA CALM THE FUCK DOWN! I let this go too far. Jassie...Ma, he's trying to ruin what we have! We've worked so hard for almost eight months. I'll be damned if he takes you away from me.

  Prince: Cut that weak ass, ho ass shit. Jas'marieé, are you gonna let him come in between us? I've known you longer and he's just an extra. Jas, come on...

  I stared at both of them. I felt pressured to answer. My stare turned into a glare. I walked away and left out the door. I really couldn't take them serious. I ran all the way to the other side of Fort Greene Park, putting my head in my hands. The pressure is too much. I love Sevarion and I think I'm back in love with Prince. With them at each other's heads, I don't know who to fully fall for.

  I kept my eyes shut as I felt my hands being taken away from my face and locked with another pair of hands. I didn't even want to look at whoever it was. Then, the person kissed me. My body instantly gave in. I bit the person's bottom lip softly, asking for entrance. They allowed it and and we had a full-on tongue war for about four minutes. The person pulled away and walked off. After a few, I opened my eyes and no one was there. Who did I just feel so much with?

  I walked back to my building, where I saw Prince standing there with his body leaned against the wall, dribbling a basketball. He saw me and smiled.

  Prince: We're still on for some ball?

  Jas'marieé: (shrugs) Eh, what the hell? Besides, you offered.

  He laughed and put an arm around me as we walked to the park on Adelphi. We went straight to the basketball courts, where the sun peeked through the trees. We began our round of ball and began talking.

  Prince: Ayo, basketball queen. Tell me, who's your favorite player?

  Jas'marieé: Kevin Durant and Kobe.

  Prince: Durant, huh? Miami or OKC?

  Jas'marieé: OKC should've won.

  Prince: Too bad they lost to the Heat. Yeaaaaaaah boy!

  Jas'marieé: Please. They wouldn't have won without Lebron. Why you think he got his ring? Did you not see the plays with Durant, Westbrook, and Collison? They were genius. (shoots from three-pointer line) Damn!

  Prince: (grabs the ball) Every knew Miami would win. It was destined.

  Jas'marieé: (steals the ball and slaps neck) The neck is serious. (dribbles around him)

  Prince: No neck! (steals and does a lay-up) BOW!

  Jas'marieé: I peep ya game.

  Prince: (does his dance) Princeton ball so hard!

  Jas'marieé: From this morning, that statement is accurate.

  He blushed at my boner joke.

  Prince: You're not funny.

  Jas'marieé: (fake gasps) You know how hard it was to come up with those? (dribbles the ball in between her legs)

  Prince: Haha, funny...not.

  Jas'marieé: That was too long of a silence, if you ask me.

  Prince: Enough with the penis jokes.

  Jas'marieé: What? Am I stroking my ego a little bit too much? (smirks)

  [A/N: I'm dying while writing this, lmfaoo.]

  Prince: Jassie...(slaps the ball out of her hands and shoots, missing the shot) Damn it.

  Jas'marieé: Oops. Maybe your hands were overly lubricated with sweat.

  Prince: Okay...that was funny.

  Jas'marieé: Alright, I'll stop. I've been doing this for way too long.

  He glared at me playfully. Only thing was...

  Jas'marieé: That wasn't a penis joke, but if you insist. (shoots the ball, making it into the basket) Ayeeee!

  He laughed and dribbled the ball.

  Prince: (shoots, missing) Jassie? (grabs the ball and tosses it to Jassie)

  Jas'marieé: Yeah?

  Prince: Yesterday when you knocked out, I found something I didn't really find pleasant.

  Jas'marieé: Likeeee?

  Prince: Oxy pills?

  Holy crap. He know. I scratched my head, trying not to show my fear.

  Jas'marieé: So you've seen it, huh?

  Prince: Yeah...what's up with that?

  Jas'marieé: I don't know...I just got overly attached, I guess.

  Prince: But why?

  Jas'marieé: I don't know. I guess they were my only reminder of you.

  He looked at me, trying to understand.

  Jas'marieé: See, when I got shot, the oxycontin took the pain away. The reason why I say they remind me of you is because that was the last time I ever saw you until now. Before we broke up the first time, you always knew how to take my pain away like you're doing now. I missed that, you know?

  He smiled and hugged me.

  Prince: Well, now I'm here. So you promise to never do it again?

  Jas'marieé: Promise.

  We let go and from the corner of my eye, I saw him smiling to himself. I smiled at him before we started walking around the park. There was a rap battle going on. Knowing me, I had to watch. There were two boys dropping bars acapella. The boy with the Hornets Snapback was rapping.

  Hornets Dude:..Ring the alarm 'cause I'm killing these honeybees,

You niggas wack,

I'll be your waiter and you can definitely take a seat,

The only colors I see is forest green like my name is Mike G,

Y'all bitches are my sons,

You can call the nanny,

I only fuck red bitches,

Like her name is Annie.

 Everyone: BOOOOOOOO! REDDING! REDDING!

 Host: So I guess the winner is Death Redding.

  The boy in the red Supreme hat clapped for himself. That's when he got real cocky.

  Redding: Any more takers? Or are y'all pussy lowkey ass haters?

  The crowd hushed and Prince looked to me. That's my cue.

  Jas'marieé: Me.

  Everyone looked at me and I stepped to "Redding." He stared me up and down, a smirk on his face.

  Redding: Bring it baby, girl.

  He cracked his knuckles, trying to intimidate me. Fuck that. I'm gonna ruin this cunt. [A/N: 212, Azealia Banks. LMFAO.]

  Redding: They call me because I kill all the undesirable,

If you think you can beat me, you are in denial ho,

I'm not Ike Turner, but I'd kill a female rapper,

No I'm not doing monologues 'cause I ain't no actor,

I'm smart,

Yeah I got the right answers,

Little girl, you need to worry about getting breast cancer,

They call me Redding,

Blood is what I'm after,

But not the blood coming out ya cunt, bro,

You can take a seat and many many notes,

You wouldn't even see a sheet and a pen in my hand with a microscope.

  Everyone: Ohhhhh!

  I looked to Prince, a smirk on my face. He knew what was coming.

  Jas'marieé: Your flow motherfucking sucks more than Amber Cole,

I stomp on ya life with my motherfucking sole,

I kill all hoes, but my name isn't OJ,

Yeah, I got the juice,

So I guess my name is OJ,

I can see the crowd getting you really, really hype, though,

You're so wack I delete you like a typo,

 Psycho, psycho, that's how my flow go,

You're so bent out of shape, you're an oval,

They call you Death because you're a fucking pathogen,

I might be a girl, but I got more testosterone than you with a millimeter dose of estrogen.

  The crowd went ape and just like that, Death Redding was defeated. He glared at me and I smiled, walking away with Prince. Winning.

__________________________________________________

  (Death Redding's P.O.V.)

 She thought she was fly,

 Bitch, you're a fucking lie,

  Love kills all in the death of your demise.

 This ain't over,

 This ain't the last time,

 It won't stop until the electrocardiogram becomes a straight line.

___________________________________________________

oh shit. Redding's ready to get revenge? But is it really THAT serious?

Prince & Jassie? Hmmmm....................

what did Sevarion do after he freaked out?

 who kissed Jassie in the park?

 and it really took me long to write those boner jokes, loool.

  Goal: Predictions, anyone? :)

  *Mindless Fact Of The Day*

They curse. Don't be so shocked. They are 15 years old. What do ya expect, looool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 309 20
Angelique is becoming a new student at Wareheim High. But she has a deep secret inside.... She kills ... She's crazy, and out of it and sometimes its...
853K 13.7K 28
Hi, I'm Sam. I was only 14 when I lost a big part of my life but I couldn't keep that holding me back from living a good life. I put up with school...
212K 7K 52
A sequel to "Can't Hurt Her •Princeton Love Story• This story explains the complications of Princeton and Diamond's life after running away. After...
10.5K 100 22
Love is love no matter how it makes you feel nore makes you look like after the storm. Hey im Marie Gomez and my boyfriend is Princeton from Mindles...