MAZE RUNNER Imagines

By emiliaclarkesdragons

๐“‘๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต. ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ. Imagines dedicated to the film/book series Maze Runner. Including plot... More

Requests โœ… open
" I don't know how I found you but can't find my mum": Dylan O'Brien
"You were saying": Dylan O'Brien
"I got you": Newt
"Really, a pink bike?": Dylan O'Brien (2)
"How long are you going to be babysitting me?" : Dylan / Gladers
"Stop waving it around!" : Dylan O'Brien (alternative ending)
"My names Chuck and that was awesome!": Newt
Black hair, Brown eyes: Thomas
Spitting Image: Newt (Sister!Reader)
Preference: You are reunited with them (Last City)
"It might save someone's life": Newt
Something: Dylan O'Brien + Sister!TBS
Black hair, Brown eyes: Thomas (2)
Spitting Image: Newt (Sister! Reader) (2)
Something: Dylan O'Brien + Sister!TBS (2)
Zodiac Signs As Maze Runner Characters
Which Movie The Signs Die In
Green Bean: Thomas x Young Sister!Reader (1.1)
Green Bean: Thomas x Young Sister!Reader (1.2)
Green Bean: Thomas x Young Sister!Reader (1.3)
Keepsake: Newt
Green Bean: Thomas x Younger Sister!Reader (2.1)
Green Bean: Thomas x Younger Sister!Reader (2.2)
Greenbean NEWS !

Preference: How they act when you tell them you remember them (Maze)

1K 13 1
By emiliaclarkesdragons

THOMAS - You and Gally were siblings. It was obvious, all the guys said it in the Maze. You and Gally never talked about it but you knew it was true. When Thomas came up, the closeness with your brother began to fracture. He was so mean to Thomas and something about it made you feel sick inside. You knew it was because Gally had seen Thomas in the changing but what exactly had he seen? You were going to find out. One night, you and Thomas had been talking up in the tree house, you both had fallen to sleep. Both of you had the same dream, but you both knew when you woke up that it really wasn't a dream. You were there, Thomas was there and Gally was there. "Now I see why he hates me," Thomas had joked. 

"Yeah" you breathed. You couldn't think. You knew you and Gally were related but now you knew for sure and it was a strange feeling. A feeling you and Gally could now share, you were now able to talk about it. You and Thomas however, you didn't know what to so with that. "I guess we were..."

"Yep," Thomas said. You were both going to talk about it there and then, but- and only one person could interrupt this- Gally shouted up to you. 

Later that night you and Thomas had planned a place to meet. This time it was up an actual tree, that way Gally wouldn't be able to spot them. "I think we used to do this a lot to get away from him," you said as you helped Thomas sit safely on the branch.

"I couldn't imagine why," Thomas replied sarcastically, after a moment he said what you both had been thinking, "I think whoever put us in here made sure the three of us had that memory."

You would all come to learn why. When you break out of the Maze and Gally killed Chuck, you were forced to choose between Thomas and Gally. You chose Thomas, only because you believed Gally was dead. You never believed it was him who killed Chuck, you knew he was being controlled. That was because you were being controlled too.  

NEWT - You had come up in the box before Thomas, you didn't say anything but you knew Newt. You knew him instantly, you assumed that WCKD couldn't erase him from your memory. You seemed to know what he was thinking and how he was feeling, you had a connection. But, it would take Thomas coming up in the box before you spoke about it. "y/n?" Newt began, you looked up from the chopping board, "hi."

"Hi, Newt, Frypan's out back, I'll get him-"

"No, no, I want to talk to you..." Newt wasn't his usual self, he was nervous. You agreed and followed him, "Frypan will be upset that you left the veg unattended."

"Frypan can't argue with the second in command," you said, "what's up, Newt? You know it's better to say it." You said that because you knew he was thinking that. You both walked slowly around the Glade.

"I think we both know what I'm going to say..." Newt trailed off and stopped walking. He looked at you and you nodded.

"I know because you do," you said, "I realised that you also know what I'm thinking... I just wonder if we can communicate," you said, frowning. Newt was wondering that too. Yes, we can, you both said together, both of you heard it. No one can know, both of you thought.

Not yet, Newt added. "It'll create suspicion and if we want to get out of here... all of us, we can't fight. We're already in a pickle about that Thomas." Newt nodded over to Thomas, he decided it best they actually talk. It was too strange talking to someone without any sound coming from each other's mouths.

"Plus, it's a bit weird," you said, making Newt laugh.  

MINHO - You were a runner, ever since you had sprinted across the Glade. You had seen the runners come back, but they were screaming at one of them, you had sprinted across the Glade to help. You had pulled one of the runners past the wall, just in time before it started to close. Minho, the keeper of the runners, had seen the whole thing. Many of the keepers had protested the idea of you being a runner. But, Minho made a very good case. "y/n was able to sprint the length of the Glade, Newt can stand to this, then make the quick decision to pull one of my men out of the Maze. I need someone like that on my side when we're out there. Perhaps, I will suffer the consequences but as for now. I want y/n to be a runner." 

You were now a runner, you had been for a long time, you had seen a lot of things. Both you and Minho had run the entire Maze yourselves. Today was no different to any other, you and the runners had made your way out into the maze and split off. Minho wasn't far from your area, he never went too far from you. Today, you would be thankful for it. As you ran your ends, you suddenly tripped. You didn't scream, "shuck!" you shouted, but before you could catch yourself you fell and hit your head. You weren't sure how you got back to the Glade. You were sure the fall had knocked you out. "Move! Give y/n some space!" you thought that was Minho yelling at everyone around you, but you couldn't be sure. You were afraid to open your eyes. You spent a few days resting, you knew yourself something was wrong. You felt disorientated. "How's my favourite runner?" Minho asked, bringing you some of Frypans stew. 

"Alright..." you said unsure, "I had some memories come back when I bashed my head. I'm only just remembering..." you trialled off again and sat in silence as you and Minho ate the stew. He didn't have to ask you what they were off, you were going to tell him anyway, you had to. "I- I think we knew each other before all this..." 

"I don't doubt that for a second," Minho said, "since you arrived, you've been in my dreams every night. I know they aren't real dreams."

GALLY - When you came up in the box, everyone was still getting used to the Maze. You came up after Winston. Back then they didn't know what was normal to say when you came up in the box. You had screamed, shouted, kicked, you fought everyone off. Everyone but Gally, he was able to get you out of the box. He had calmed you down and he made sure you were comfortable. Later, you would find out that he checked on you through the night. 

As more people- boys- came up in the box, your memories did. It was strange, you had asked Newt if anyone else had experienced that. He said that no one had said anything, he asked you what you could remember, "nothing about the Maze, if that's what you mean" you replied, "sorry Newt" you added, placing your hand on his as comfort. 

After more boys came up, it was becoming clear who the memories were of, Gally. The keeper of the builders. The only way to speak to him is if you went and worked next to him. You had asked Alby if you could try building, he didn't argue. The more people learned the better, there were enough people in the Glade to cover everyone's jobs. 

You weren't there five minutes and Gally was already trying to take over what you were doing. "Y/n, you are going to hurt yourself" he would say as he snatched the tool you were holding out of your hand. 

"I'm not five, Gally, I can handle it!" You snatched the tool back and carried on. You ignored the number of times you had caught Gally looking at you. 

A week later and you had begun to outshine the other builders. You were doing better here than any other station, you hoped Alby would see and move you over here. Today, you were helping Gally with a new shack he was building. "I've been having some memories come back you know," you said. He looked at you as if to say 'so?'. "I was just wondering if you have? I asked Newt be he said that no-"

"No, I haven't," Gally said, cutting you off. 

You carried on as though Gally had never spoken, "One had said they had any memories back. At first, I didn't know what they were about... I do now," you paused as you handed Gally a hammer, "they're of you." As you said that, he dropped the hammer, it just missed his foot. 

He avoided you from then on. But, you being you, tried to talk to him at every given turn. "Hi, Gally." Nothing. "How're the builders doing without me?" Nothing. "You'll have to talk to me at some point." Nothing. "It's a small world we live in, Gally, literally." Nothing. "Don't you want to know what the memories are?" Finally, you get a reply. 

TERESA - She has recognised Thomas instead of you and that really stung. It stung more than a griever and you knew what that was like. After Gally survived the changing... you figured you would give it a go. You wanted to know what that thing in the back of your mind was. Now it was coming in handy. At first, you avoided her, you were trying to find out ways to tell her. It was after the grievers came, that's when you had to tell her. "Teresa?" You began, she looked up at you. She was hard to read, but there was something about you that relaxed her. She let you in naturally, "erm-" you stutter as you sit down next to her. She was dangling her feet over the box. "You know you shouldn't do that," you say, as you cross your legs up, "some guy did that before..." you trailed off to create suspense, "lost his legs, you know." Teresa looked shocked, you tried to hide your grin, "yeah! It was awful..." again you trailed off and allowed your smile to show. 

She shoved you playfully, "I almost believed you for a minute" she laughed. 

"I actually want to tell you something, it might make me want to jump down this hole..." you point down, Teresa shook her head as if you were being stupid, "oh trust me... it might," You said firmly, you took a large breath. "I can remember you from before... all this" you motioned around you, "they put me in here for a reason and I don't know if you know why but I do." You stopped talking to see what Teresa's reaction was but she was good at hiding herself from people. You started to close yourself up at Teresa said nothing, only frowned looking down the hole where you had all come up in either 2 days, a month, a year or three. "Gally isn't the only one her to survive the changing- well Gally and Thomas- I wanted answers and I went and got them the only way I knew how. There was something in the back of my mind that wanted to come out." You paused again, this time looking at Teresa who was finally looking at you, "it was you, the memory of you.

Thanks for reading! I've included these as I am struggling with requests but wanted to give you all something. 

If you want any of these as full imagine then don't hesitate to ask, but remember that I'm a slow writer ahaha 

Thanks again! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.4K 33
โyou like the girl shank, don't you?โž | going poker-faced, minho stammered, โwhat?โž ~ โœต the new girl finds herself in the glade, but being the only g...
900 53 10
๐‘๐”๐’๐‡ | the maze runner, scorch trials, death cure โshe's just a kid..โž Mavis Green woke up in a box one morning as they adventured into a new pl...
50.8K 706 27
Hi!I am a big Maze Runner fan and so decided to write some preferences.I've seen the movies and read the books.However I will be going off of the mov...
1.6K 29 16
Sequel to The Glader. (Fanfic on my profile) Zoe and the gladers have been rescued from W.C.K.D by an unknown organization. Or have they? When Thomas...