HyperDimension Neptunia's Los...

By Theodore21

(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: What? An Actual Male Hero!?
Chapter 2: The Hero Gets a Name
Chapter 3: A Potent Power
Chapter 4: The Heroine of Gamindustri
Chapter 5: Justice From the Heart
Chapter 6: A Vote Of Confidence
Chapter 7: A Frosty Reception
Chapter 8: Re-Occuring Nightmare
Chapter 9: Entrusting One's Power (Part 1)
Chapter 9.5: Entrusting One's Power (Part 2)
Chapter 10: Forging One's Future
Chapter 11: A Seed of Curiosity
Chapter 12: A Different Kind of Meeting
Chapter 13: A Neutral Alliance
Chapter 14: Enter Iris Heart
Chapter 15: Seeds of Mistrust
Chapter 16: The Rise of Eden
Chapter 17: The Fall of Unity
Chapter 18: Realisation and Diversion
Chapter 19: Tears Behind a Vacant Face
Chapter 20: Revival from Unity
Chapter 21: The Rebirth From Unity (Part 1)
Chapter 21.5: Rebirth From Unity (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Rekindling Friendships
Chapter 22.5: Nightmare Made Real
Chapter 23: Keeping the Hope Alive
Chapter 24: Rekindling the Past
Chapter 25: Signs of Affection
Chapter 26: Faith in the Boy
Chapter 27: A Ruler of No Nation
Chapter 29: The True Final Boss
Final Chapter: A Hero's End?
Epilogue: The True Ending

Chapter 28: Bonds That Never Break

2.4K 49 10
By Theodore21

"Hello to all who listen today. I am the Planeptune Oracle Histoire here to give you the information you seek before the story begins. Last time Arfoire once again rose up in her new monstrous form only to return to the land of the game over graveyard. Terra true identity was the replacement CPU of Tari. He was to take over the rogue CPU and rule in her place. Sadly due to fate he now awakes...long after the nation has gone. And now he has no nation to call his own"

"Still...I have the suspicion the CPU's have a plan to accommodate for that which we'll see shortly. Now then Terra is journeying far into the very borders of gamindustry, far to the north. He travels with Nepgear, Vert and Blanc with a sense of desperation...and urgency"

Terra and Nepgear were travelling through the blue sky, carrying Vert and Blanc, having just left the others only minutes ago. Terra looked down at Vert "The negation on your powers should have lifted by now. You should be able to transform"

"Yes...I can feel it returning" said Vert who in a flash of light changed to Green Heart "There we go much better. You can let go Terra" he did so and Vert flew along with him

"Yes...I can feel it too now" said Blanc who changed herself to White Heart "And I'm back in business"

"I'll let you go Blanc" said Nepgear who did so and Blanc flew with her.

Blanc looked at Terra who remained focused forward "So Terra...where about are we going?"

"I only know the general idea I'm afraid" said Terra "I'm looking for a thick river that runs through a land just a little outside of Leanbox's northern border"

"Which should be coming up shortly" said Vert "keep your eyes peeled" as they scanned the land

"I found a river Terra" said Nepgear "Look down there" Nepgear referred to a wide and steady flowing river.

"Give me a moment. If its unusually warm it's the right one" Terra flew down and stuck his arm in the water "yeah...this feels about right. Everyone this way" they all followed the river along the land.

After another five minutes Terra saw the river going through a large hill "We're almost there. I would go through the hill...but the whole place collapsed over the hole I fell through. So we need to find an entranceway"

"Alright everyone scatter and search" said Vert. The four them searched around the hill and the surrounding area. For the most part they only saw grass and rocks. Blanc looked at a pile of boulders together

"That looks promising" Blanc landed on the ground and forging her tomahawk smashed the boulders in pieces.

After a few smashes she found a door in the ground "This looks like the entranceway" Blanc flew up in the air "Heyyyy...Everyone over here now!" everyone followed her voice and met up with her

"What is it Blanc?" said Terra

"Down here...I've found the door. Follow me" everyone flew down and landed shortly before the door

"Nice one Blanc" said Nepgear "We found it" Terra opened the door and saw a hidden flight of stairs underneath. Terra reverted to human form

"Tread lightly everyone" said Terra quietly "I don't know how stable it'll be" reverting to their human forms they followed Terra down the stairs.

Back at Planeptune the whole group had now arrived back. Compa and IF, who's arm was in a sling, were present as was Histoire who had recovered from her long sleep. Neptune, Noire, Uni and Plutia sat round the table while the twins and Peashy played a game in the background.

Histoire did a quiet yawn as she held her small cup of tea "excuse me...it's good to see you all back safe and sound"

"So did you manage to defeat Arfoire?" asked IF "or is that a stupid question?"

"Well we wouldn't be back if that was a no" said Neptune "but yes we all kicked Arfoire's new ugly butt and came back victorious"

"It was a bit touch and go though" said Noire "her new form carried a few nasty side-effects but it was nothing we couldn't handle

"You say that now" said Uni "but we didn't handle ourselves very well"

Just then Compa came over with some sandwiches "Here you go everyone...I know it's important to keep your strength"

"Thank you Compa" said Plutia "it's always nice when you make the food"

"It's okay...I'm glad I can help out. Although I'm surprised no-one came home injured considering you went up against Arfoire"

"Compa does have a point" said Histoire "and I notice that some of you aren't back yet"

"Nepgear, Blanc and Vert went with Terra" said Noire "He had somewhere he had to go and he said he wouldn't be long"

"You made that sound like he was the one leading" said IF "and the others were following him" Neptune then did a mischievous laugh.

IF recognised the tone of Neptune laugh "Spill it Neptune" she demanded "what happened out there?"

"Only something that'll knock your socks and bows off" said Neptune "you'd better hold on to your seats"

"Why what happened?" asked Histoire

"Well Terra transformed" said Plutia "and turned into a god" IF raised an eyebrow

"A god?" said IF "what do you mean?

"Plutia means Terra activated HDD" said Noire "and transformed before all of us"

The three of them reacted with great surprise "You're saying Terra transformed" said IF "like the rest of you"

"So Terra was able to transform after all" said Histoire "I had a feeling he would one day gain powers like your own"

"That's not...quite the biggest surprise" said Uni "there's actually a bigger one surrounding Terra"

"Oh...what's that?" asked Compa "What could be bigger one?"

"Terra is not an artificial CPU like we thought" said Neptune "He's the genuine article. Terra was to the replacement CPU of the lost nation Tari"

Histoire reacted with so much surprise she nearly fell off her book, Compa dropped the empty tray and IF looked alarmed "Wait...wait what? Terra is an actual CPU?"

"Trust us on that one" said Noire "we still can't really believe it ourselves"

"No I could feel strong share energy in him" said Histoire "and how he can acquire shares for everyone. And you say he was to replace the CPU tari?"

"That's what he said" said Uni "But things didn't go according to plan. He was taken by the heads of the CPAU project and mistaken for an artificial one"

"And thus beginning the chain of events"

Histoire folded her arms "To think I did say to myself he was very CPU-like in behaviour. If only I had known how right I was"

"It's okay Histy" said Neptune "Terra didn't even know himself.  It's the perk of the true-ending route Histy, the hero finding out about their true identity"

"So where has he gone now?" asked IF

"He mentioned a base where he came from" said Plutia "So probably to see the place from his dreams"

"Although...he sounded a bit depressed when he said it" said Noire "I just hope he comes back alright"

Terra, Nepgear, Blanc and Vert descended down the dark stairwell. The doorway then opened up into a large open room. Upon their presence the lights on the roof and wall weakly buzzed into life, a couple now even turned on, showing the mess that laid before him. It was a large indoor living quarters with what once was sturdy rock and metal walls.

The main room they were in was a living room. Evidence of tables, chairs and board games laid present as but it was clear that no-one could live here now. Game boards laid scattered, chairs were broken, singed or snapped. Fragments of the metal walls, and debris of the rock roof laid scattered all round the room.

There were other areas connected by doorways. One of which was a kitchen but debris covering most of the entranceway blocked all access. And other doorways led to room they could see contained life-pods or beds showing that there were several others that occupied this room. Only now due to silence and erosion...it looked like that only happened long ago.

Terra looked at the room with a sense of pain "It's just as I remember...only minus the rubble and destruction"

"It looks a lot of people once stayed here" said Nepgear looking round "It's certainly big enough"

"It was...but Arfoire took the ones she could use and left the one's she deemed as complete failure. Which were only about four or five...Tara and me being those" he then began navigating the rubble

"Come on everyone" said Vert "But be delicate in what you say...Terra came to say goodbye"

Terra navigated the area and came to a heavily scorched metal covered area. He also saw a pile of heavy rock covered the ground, with small gaps of darkness in it "this is where I was sat...before Tara saved me"

"She helped you live on Terra" said Vert gently "You should be thankful"

"I am...I just wish I could thank her" Nepgear then noticed a hand poking through some rubble "but once a life-force runs out...it moves on"

"Terra...Terra there's someone here" said Nepgear pushing some rocks away showing a familiar person underneath

"Tara!"

Everyone helped Terra move away the boulders from Tara's body showing the somewhat bad state she was in. She was covered in dirt and bruises, her once clean sea-foam hair and cleaned beige dream and skirt was now more or less a dirty brown. Terra knelt down to her "I...can't believe it...she's been here all this time"

"She looks very pretty" said Nepgear "and she does look like Vert a lot"

"Is she alive?" asked Blanc "I mean she must have some life force left" Terra put a hand to Tara's cheek but he then hung his head

"Terra" said Nepgear quietly

"She hardly has any life. She's in a coma right now...waiting to be awoken. I can wake her...but she has five minutes...at best"

Vert gently grabbed Terra's shoulder "let's take her outside of this dismal place and up outside to the real world" Terra spoke...but his voice was fragile

"Can you...help me put her on my back?" he asked with his voice breaking

"Of course...come on let's go" Vert very delicately helped Tara onto Terra's back and with that he began silently walking out of the room. Nepgear, Vert and Blanc followed him with sympathy in their hearts.

Terra carried Terra to the outside to the evening outside. The once blue sky was now bright orange with the sun. Terra walked on towards the sun with Nepgear about to follow. However a gentle hand from Vert, and a shake of her head told her no "but Vert"

"Just...not yet" said Vert smiling "wait till its right"

"Let him introduce us Nepgear" said Blanc "That'll make it better" Nepgear just nodded

Terra rested Tara against a rock facing the sunset. Terra then focused for a moment and made his hand glow white before applying it to Tara's face. It took a few seconds but then she started to stir "Tara...Tara wake up"

"Hmm...huh?" she slowly opened her bright green eyes and Terra who smile right in-front of her "Sil...Silver?"

"Tara...I came home"

Tara couldn't believe her eyes...and Terra who knelt before her "Silver...Silver is that you?" Tara weakly lifted her hand upon Terra's cheek "You...came back?" Terra reacted for a moment upon her warm hand

"Yes...I came back to find you" Tara brightly smiled with pure relief, so much so two tears ran down her face

"I...can't believe it. It's really you...it really is you" Terra put his hand over hers, on his cheek

"It's good...to see you again"

Tara looked at Terra "I can tell...much time has passed since we last met. What have you been up to?"

"I've...been travelling a long time" said Terra "For who I am...or who I was. I've explored the world...fought plenty of monsters and become so strong" she chuckled in response "I've also made irreplaceable friends"

"Oh you have...that's great. I would love to meet them..." Vert heard her and knew it was the right time

"Well...I brought a few friends with me"

Tara saw Blanc, Nepgear and Vert approach each with wide smiles "Tara...I would like to introduce to my very dear friends. From the right is Blanc, she's kind and quiet...but easy to anger" Blanc bowed a little

"I am Blanc, the CPU of Lowee. Nice to meet you"

"Next is Nepgear, the CPU candidate of Planeptune" Nepgear bowed too

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ms Tara" said Nepgear politely "and my big sister Neptune sends her hello's too"

"it's nice to meet both of you" said Tara "You both look like wonderful people, I can only thank you for looking after silver"

Both Blanc and Nepgear just smiled as Tara spoke "You made friends with the CPU's of Planeptune and Lowee"

"Yeah...and Lastastion too" said Terra "Noire, the CPU, and Uni who's the candidate were some of the first people I met.  Although I wish it was under better circumstance"

"It sounds like you've had a fun trip. And what of Leanbox?"

"Well...I'd like to introduce you to her personally" Terra gestured to the approaching Vert "this is Vert...the CPU of leanbox"

Vert got down to her knees as Terra spoke "Vert has been...most kind to me Tara. She's been looking after me like you once did. Like my second big sister" Vert spoke with great appreciation

"Tara...I'm glad we got the chance to meet" said Vert "I need to thank you for protecting Terra for us. If it wasn't for your kindness...none of us would've ever met this wonderful boy"

"You're...giving me too much credit" said Tara

"I'm not...Tara. This boy...your little brother has saved all of us many times from the evil which threatened our land. He helped us defend our homes, defeat the deity of sin Arfoire and forged strong friendships with all of us. We can only thank you...for raising him right"

Tara looked unbelievably happy...that she began to cry "Thank you...Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad to see...Silver has become the great young man I was always picture him to be" Tara's body then began to glow

"Tara..." said Terra "What's?"

"It's...nearly time for us to part Terra. I'm glad we got to say goodbye"

"Wait...there's one last thing. I finally remembered who I am" Terra changed to his HDD state "A CPU...with the role to protect others. And make people happy"

The happiness in Tara's face just could not be registered. She beamed with such a bright smile that if it was light...it could be the sun. Tara gestured out to him "Silver...come here please" Terra crawled to her and let Tara embrace him in her arms

"Tara...I'll miss you" said Terra sadly

"Don't worry...I'll watch over you the CPU hero" with that she began to disappear her voice becoming a gentle echo "The friend of all nations" and with that she became gentle blue light that disappeared into the sky.

Terra could watch her go and looked up at the sunset in the distance "I'm...all done you three. We can...go home now"

"Alright Terra" said Blanc coming forward "It's been a long day, and by the time we get back it'll be dark. So let's not hang around"

"Come on Terra" said Vert changing to green Heart "I'll carry you for the way back" he only nodded as Vert lifted him up on her back "And let's go" Blanc and Nepgear followed suit and flew after them.

It wasn't until late in the evening when the four of them arrived at Planeptune. It had been a fairly long trip that Nepgear had fallen asleep and rested on Blanc's back. Terra climbed down from Vert's back "It's rather late now" said Vert "We should think about getting to bed"

"I'll take Nepgear to her room" said Blanc "and then I'll get to sleep myself"

"I'd...prefer it if I stayed out here a little bit" said Terra "I just...like to watch the stars"

"Okay" said Vert "Don't be too long" with that they walked inside and left Terra alone.

As they went inside all was mostly quiet. The only ones up were Neptune, Noire and Histoire. Noire quietly sipped some hot chocolate while Neptune played on a hand-held. Plutia was also present but asleep on the seat around the table with a blanket draped over her.

They heard the sliding door go on the balcony doorway and turned round to see Blanc and Vert "There you are" said Noire "You sure took your time with the matter"

"Yeah where the heck did you scamper too?" asked Neptune "and where's Terra?" Vert and Blanc both had heavy expressions

"Terra...is currently out back" said Blanc

"He's currently just sitting out back" said Vert "looking at the stars. He's just saying the final goodbye...to his sister who moved on"

All three reacted and shared their heavy expression "So...that's why he needed to go" said Noire "Is he okay?"

"He will be" said Vert "He just needs a bit of time to think right now. Here Blanc...I'll take Nepgear to bed"

"Okay Vert" said Blanc letting Vert take her "I'll be going to bed shortly myself"

"Thanks Vert" said Neptune "Just put her on the bottom bunk with P-Ko" Vert nodded and carried Nepgear away.

Histoire looked at Neptune "Neptune...why don't you go and check up on Terra? It might be best to cheer him up"

"I'm actually agreeing with Histoire" said Noire "Your annoyingly positive attitude might actually be beneficial"

"Just be delicate Neptune" said Blanc "and don't mention that question. Now is not the time"

"I'm not that tactless Noire" said Neptune "All right leave it to good old Neptune"

Neptune went outside to the dark balcony and saw Terra sat on the edge of the balcony his feet dangling in the air over the side. Neptune was a bit dazed and confused

I know I was all up for it...but what the heck do I say? Or rather start off with it? Ummm...ehhh...ohh I'll just wing it.

"Terra...what are you doing on your lonesome?" he answered but didn't turn to her

"Just...watching the scenery that's all"

Neptune sat down on the edge of balcony herself "Ah night-gazing on good old Planeptune...a wise choice indeed. It always make me feel refreshed seeing it"

"Planeptune...was the first town I ever saw" said Terra still looking forward "it feels different looking at it during the night"

"You and share the same opinion, nice one. Soooo...how did your goodbye go?" she then quickly covered her mouth

Oop...stupid Neptune, saying an appropriate question. Why did I ask that? That was the last thing to ask him

"It was...better than I thought Neptune"

Neptune turned to Terra as he spoke "To be honest...I wasn't actually expecting to say goodbye. I thought she had perished from Arfoire's attack. But she was there...waiting for me"

"So you got to say the good farewell to her older sister?" said Neptune "I'm happy you got the chance" a smile appeared on the edge of his face

"I'm glad...I did too" Neptune saw twinkling drops fall from his face and down onto the ground.

Neptune moved closer to Terra and saw he had a big smile on his face despite the tears rolling down "She said...she was proud of me. And that I became the person...she wanted me to be"

"She had good eyes and a good head on her shoulders" said Neptune sitting closer to Terra "she'd be a bit crazy not to"

"I'm just glad...I was able to say...goodbye" he covered his arms unable to stem his tears "I'm sorry...I just need a minute" Neptune moved next to him and put an arm around him

"Hey its okay Terra...really. We can't always be strong and cool all the time"

Neptune had a nice smile on her "I think those tears of yours...show just awesome you are. It's because those tears aren't just for you...there for your sister too. So don't feel ashamed okay? Feel proud...just like we do" Terra managed to stop and looked out at the town, with a wide smile and moist eyes

"Yeah...I do" said Terra "Neptune...I'm glad I met you, and everyone else" Neptune mildly blushed and smiled

"How is it you turn a corny line into...something flattering.  Normally most people say I'm annoying"

"Well I don't think so...you're really funny and enjoy life. There's...nothing annoying about...that"

Neptune noticed his last word trailed and saw him droop "I think...I think..."

"I think you're now dog-tired" said Neptune jokingly "I think it's time for a trip to dreamland for you" Terra just dropped on her shoulder "Not on me"

"I think...you are awesome...just being you" Neptune reacted and felt nothing but delight. So much so she felt herself change to Purple Heart

"Your belief in me...is very strong, strong enough to trigger my HDD power. Your words were...genuine. I actually feel all fuzzy inside from you saying that" Neptune then delicately picked him up "Come on sleepy head"

Neptune (Purple Heart) walked through the balcony room with the others turning to her "So how did it go?" said Vert

"There was nothing wrong...he was just happy that's all" said Neptune "He was that overwhelmed it hadn't set in yet"

"That's good" said Histoire "I can see the smile on his face from here"

"I'll be a moment you guys, I'll just put him on his bed" Neptune carried Terra to his room and gently put him down. "Goodnight...and sleep tight" Neptune then just walked out of the room

.

Neptune (Purple Heart) walked back out "So...do you want to tell me why you were spying on us? I knew you were"

"We were...just making sure he was alright" said Noire a bit worriedly

"He was awfully quiet on the way back" said Blanc

"As I said it just took a while" said Neptune "Terra was that happy...he didn't know how to react. I've also decided I am definitely asking him"

"Wait you are?" said Vert "I thought you weren't entirely interested"

Neptune smiled with her eyes closed "Times change Vert. Besides having him around might be good thing. Now then...if you'll excuse me. Some of us need our beauty sleep"

"Are you going to sleep like that?" said Noire "I mean you're still in your goddess form"

"While I would, this happy feeling inside of me won't subside. It's that strong that I changed in response"

"Neptune...you're red in the face" said Blanc "What exactly happened out there?"

"We were just talking...that's all. Good night"

Vert watched her go "Even Neptune is starting to become quite attached to him. And she seems determined to ask him...as am I"

"Well...I'm going to ask him" said Noire confident "It's only right he will reply to me anyway"

"Then I'd better ask him first" said Blanc "No way am I letting any of you have your way"

"This is going to be most amusing" said Vert.

Only one other was fully wide awake. The CPU who had revived Arfoire looking about a blue spherical ball of light "Yes...the energy has almost reached it's peak. Those goddess' had no idea I was syphoning their shares. They are all morons to the end...and now the grand revival of Tari is upon its grand debut. With my CPU brother by my side" she grinned a sort of demonic smile "haha...haha....hahahahahahahaha"

The next morning came somewhat quickly with Terra, Peashy and the candidates enjoying their breakfast served by Compa. They all talked amongst themselves quite happily while in the background the CPU's had a serious discussion "So how should we do this?" said Blanc "we're going to ask the same thing"

"And the minute one of us gets allloonnee time" said Neptune "The other ones will be breathing down our necks"

"Or trying to distract him away from everyone" said Noire

"And we can't really ask him one at a time" said Vert "otherwise we'll be fighting all day who gets to go first"

"Well...couldn't you decide on a game for order" said Plutia "that way you can decide who asks him first"

Vert liked what she said "That sounds reasonable. Is that alright with the rest of you?" the each gave satisfied nod

"I see no arguments with that" said Noire putting a hand through her hair "We all get a fair chance this way"

"And may the best goddess win" said Blanc

"Can I ask...what is the question?" asked Plutia with curiosity

"Do you remember Terra saying his CPU form borrows from each nation" said Neptune "Well...it may not be that way for long" Plutia could only tilt her head.

"Now then Plutia...could you bring Terra to the balcony?" said Vert "we'll all be waiting"

Plutia watched them go outside to the balcony area and itching her head walked to the table as they group finished "Ahhh that was good" said Ram cheerfully "you make the best food Ms Compa"

"Yeah I agree" said Rom "thank you for the food"

"You're welcome" said Compa "It's always nice to see those who enjoy my cooking"

"I bet you could open a restaurant with your cooking talent Compa" said Nepgear "you always seem to get better"

"Nah...I just enjoy this as a hobby. I'm still training to be a nurse"

"One thing at time is it?" said Terra "Just don't stop practising...either talent that is okay?" Compa nodded.

Terra then felt a light touch to his shoulder "Hey Terra...I need to tell you something" he turned to Plutia

"What is it Plutia?" asked Terra

"Hmmm...Neppy and the others are waiting for you outside. They need to ask you something" the candidates seemed to know what was going on by their excited expressions

"Oh...really? Well I'd better go see what they want" the candidates hid their excitement and went outside with Plutia and Terra. Peashy however stayed inside

"Can I have a pudding now Compy?" she asked innocently

"Of course you can" said Compa "you finished your plate so you've earned a treat"

As Terra went outside he saw the CPU's, minus Plutia, stood in a line with anxious expressions. Terra wasn't sure what to do "So...you wanted me for something?"

"We would like to ask you a question" said Noire "and we're going to ask you one at a time. It'll be an invitation of sorts"

"Once we've all asked you" said Blanc "We expect you to answer only one of us"

"And just so you know" said Neptune "you aren't escaping either. We need an answer"

"We hope you make the right decision" said Vert "Now then...since I won the bet. I shall go first"

Noire, Blanc and Neptune looked with sneaky faces

If only she knew what I'm going to do. thought Noire

I bet she cheated in that bet. So I'll cheat myself. Thought Blanc

No-one has any idea of the ingenious plan I have concocted. I'll catch everyone by surprise. Thought Neptune.

Vert stepped forward "Now then...Brother Terra, I have given this much consideration and now graciously would like to give a invitation. An invitation as the CPU of Leanbox"

"An invitation?" said Terra "What is it?" Vert spoke at first

"I would like..." but then Neptune, Noire and Blanc spoke at the same time with her changing only the last line"

"To make you the CPU candidate of Leanbox/Planeptune/ Lowee/ Lastation"

Terra felt a bit overwhelmed by their invitation "You're all inviting me to become the candidate?" the CPU's now all had irritated expressions

"Hey what's the big idea?" said Neptune first "I was one who thought of doing that"

"I was the one who won" said Vert equally annoyed "By all rights I should've won"

"You were looking at our fingers" said Blanc "I saw you peeking"

"Who's idea was it to play rock-paper-scissors anyway!?" said Noire.

Terra, over their bickering, felt a soothing warmth light up in his chest. He put his hand on his chest "They all wanted me...to become a candidate?"

"That was the plan" said Nepgear coming over "I overheard Neptune mention it to herself"

"The same with me and Noire" said Uni "she mentioned how good you might look with dark hair"

"So...that's what they wanted to ask" Terra closed his eyes as the warmth grew stronger, enough that his body glowed

"Terra...your chest is glowing" said Plutia "Just like before when we fought Arfy"

"It's...overwhelming" Terra then jumped in the air, crossed his arms and became enveloped in a light of silver.

Everyone turned to silver-light, including the arguing CPU's, then as it disappeared Terra had changed once again. However it was something much more recognisable to the candidates "hey wait a minute" said Ram "Look Rom, he's just like before"

"Yeah...back in that room" said Rom "At the play-park"

"It looks slightly different though" said Uni

"But it does look better" said Nepgear.

Terra had changed and now wore a full metallic body suit that covered his torso, arms and legs. The suit looking a little more like armour plating especially on his arms and legs. The sleeves on his arms looking like arm guards, his shoulder to his wrist. And the leggings on his suit were more like leg guards.  

Terra's right arm plating (And right shoulder) was emerald green and his left arm (and left shoulder) was lilac. His right leg plating was White and his right leg black.  And lastly his torso was platinum silver looking sort or like an armoured vest.

Additionally Terra also wore silver fingerless gloves and silver shoes with dark toned laces. And his hair, now thicker, was now nearly all stuck up and bright platinum silver with only two thick hairs drooping down on his fore-head. Terra slowly dropped down to the ground, and opened his silver eyes with white CPU pupils.

Everyone looked a bit dazed by Terra's new CPU form "Terra...has changed again?" said Neptune "but he looks completely different"

"However it's actually a lot cooler looking" said Vert "Is this your true form Terra?"

"I guess so. The belief you all in me changed my HDD form, and this is what I've become. And in regards to your question...I'll reply yes to everyone"

"Yes to all of us" said Noire "You want to the candidate to all nations?" he nodded "Is that possible?"

"I don't why not" said Blanc "I mean he carries a colour from all our nations"

Terra looked at himself and his new body as Neptune "So it's Terra's god form Mk 2. This is much cooler than the last one"

"Yeah it is" said Ram "so does this mean Terra is now a proper CPU?"

"I think he was in the first place" said Nepgear

"We just need a name for him" said Rom "Like the rest of the CPU's" Vert then clapped her hands

"I have it. I've thought of his new name and title. Terra...from here on you are Silver Light. The guardian of Gamindustri"

Terra recited the name "Silver...light? Well I suppose Silver heart would've sounded too feminine . I mean I've heard of boys called Sora. Silver light...the guardian of Gamindustri"

"That sounds like a wonderful title" said Nepgear "and your new form looks quite incredible"

"I notice that the heather blue colour has gone. I wonder if the Tari CPU had the same hair-style. Well time to revert to human" with a flash of light he turned back to human...with a small difference

"Terra...your hair has a silver streak in it" said Uni "one right down the middle"

As Uni described through the centre of his hair, cutting through his brown hair, was a streak of silver. Vert then crossed her arms "At least I know why Tara probably called you silver"

"Well...it makes sense I suppose" said Terra before he noticed Neptune looking anxious "What is it Neptune?"

"Well...call it the Neptune spidey sense" said Neptune "After a good period of good and laughter...evil often appears" and on that note the world began to shake "and I'm right"

The ground and buildings were shaking violently causing the cast to start losing their balance. "What the heck is going on?" said Noire going to her knees

"Is this an earthquake?" said Blanc "I don't remember Gamindustri ever having earthquakes"

"I don't think this is an Earthquake" said Vert "can anyone here the sound of moving rubble?"

"Can...anyone else feel that?" said Terra "I can sense share energy in the air. Loads of it all shifting in the air...towards the south of here"

As the vibrations lessened they all got up "Come on everyone" said Neptune "I get the feeling the final boss of the true ending route is revealing its face"

"So Arfoire wasn't the final boss?" asked Nepgear

"No Arfoire was just an enhance boss" said Vert "the secret boss is often original. Well then we'd best get Peashy and move onwards"

"Okay" said Terra running to the balcony doorway "Peashy, Peashy! Come on we're going on"

"Okay Big Brother I'm coming" said Peashy finishing her pudding "I'll see you later Compy"

"See you Peashy" said Compa "Stay safe"

Peashy ran outside as one-by-one everyone changed to their HDD States, Neptune and Nepgear carrying Plutia, and set off to the south. Uni followed suit after them while Rom and Ram changed to their HDD states "You'd better transform Peashy" said Ram "it looks like we're going to beat up someone strong"

"Yeahh" said Peashy excitedly "changing now!" with a flash light she appeared as Yellow Heat

"Alright my turn" said Terra as he changed to Silver Heart

"Whoa...Big Brother you look all different. You look really strong now"

"Thank you" metallic angel wings appeared a little behind his back "right let's go" Terra flew off with Rom, Ram and Peashy behind him.

They all flew to the south of Planeptune following the source of the trembled but then they all stopped as they saw something rising from Planeptune. A colossal mountain of land just came out from Planeptune slowing rising into the air. On top of the land was only ruins of buildings and plants while surrounded it was a metal glowing band with diamond shaped points all round it.

They all looked upon it "I'd like to know what the heck is going on now?" said Blanc "out of no-where an island comes out of the ground!"

"I can feel it" said Vert (Green Heart) "Leanbox's share energy within that mass"

"Same with my own" said Noire (Black Heart) "There's quite a bit of too. But I didn't feel it or anything"

"Because I don't think we could" said Neptune "Not unless we were really watching it or we were severely drained of share energy. We do gain strength to a point, anything else is just sugar"

"Everyone...I think that land" said Terra "That's Tari. I think that's the lost land of Tari"

Nepgear reacted and turned to him "That's Tari!? Are you sure that's Tari?"

"Something is telling me it is" said Terra unsure himself "But I do think that's Tari" just then a condescending female voice spoke

"Give mister smarty-ass a gold star. He got it in one. Still it would be pathetic if he at least didn't recognise his own home"

"Wait who's there?" demanded Blanc "show yourself"

"My are you dead as well as blind, you really are as stupid as you look. But Imagine how much worse you'll look when I rip you apart piece by piece, ahha, aha, hahahahahahahah"

The origin of this woman who cackled a bit maniacally was too hard to make out "Whoever you are...show yourself!" demanded Noire "You've got a lot of explaining to do for stealing my nation's shares"

"Oh put a cork in it" replied the woman "they were my shares to begin with before you all stole them from me"

"That's a matter of opinion" said Neptune "We earned those fair and square"

"I earnt it fair and square na, na, nah have you heard yourselves? You sound like spoilt children. Now then...it's time for business"

From the large clump of land a blue light suddenly came out towards shooting at an amazing speed towards them. The light stopped before them and vanished showing the woman underneath "My oh my...this is the full party against me? Oh what is a girl to do...except smash those little pretty faces of yours"

"Wait...a minute" said Noire "is that?"

"Mommy...is that you?" said Peashy looking at her

"I am not your Mother you little brat!" replied the woman "I'm not that old you know! Where was I...oh yes the annihilation of all CPU's"

"Wait...everyone" said Neptune "look at her hair"

The woman had long heather blue hair, to her waist, becoming sky blue towards the end. Two long tendrils of hair also draped down near her belly. Terra then reacted "You're...CPU of Tari...aren't you? But I get the feeling I've seen you somewhere else before"

"Well I don't know" said the CPU of Tari "Where have you seen me before...little Brother"

Terra reacted from what she said "I know all about you...the CPU who tried to take my place" she said bitterly "Don't think I've forgotten about that. Although it looks like you too wound up in the dirt. You became a failure of a research project...and I became the bumbling woman everyone picked on" Terra stared for a moment and then reacted

"You're...Rei Rygths? Rei Rygths of the seven sages!?" everyone just reacted with shock

"What!?"

"I've had my mind blown a few times but this taking the piss. So the weak woman who couldn't even keep a group of nobodies together...is the CPU of Tari!? And is the final true boss of the whole story!? Well eat my shoes, paint myself red and call me Elmo. Well folks...here we are the finale of the story. I'd say only two chapters left and an epilogue. Now then since it's near the end I thought I'd let Terra have a go"

"Hey ho everyone, sorry I've haven't done this before. I wanted to save my spot for the final chapter preview. It'll be more than likely in two parts. I do the first part and Neptune does it with me on the second part. She's good at this thing .So here I go, next time on Neptunia's LC"

"The CPU of Tari reveals herself and utilises her great might upon the hero and heroines. It quickly becomes apparent the sheer strength of her power, managing to fend off everyone single-handedly. What's more she's building up an attack to wipe out the whole of Gamindustri! Can anyone hope to stop her? Stay tuned for Chapter 29: The True Final Boss. Stay tuned"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 150 65
Introducing my first Original Fanfic of Hyperdimension Nepunia Gamindustri is a world filled with wonder and technology as the four ruling nations of...
6.6K 118 12
There exists a world which is known by the locals as Gamindustri. In this world, four goddesses rule over their own nation. These four, known as "CPU...
100K 1.1K 29
(Y/N) (L/N) is 16 year old kid. He had close friends on his school, but something changed on him...Something more special...He had a power that could...
61.5K 852 27
You just a ordinary teen who goes to school to chat and play with your friends until a portal appears at the school field and suck you into a world c...