Bullied By Them

By cxffeevixen

Meet Siya, a girl with cuts and bruises. She was adopted when she was 10 months old. But as the years passed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 12

1.7K 102 48
By cxffeevixen

So as you see, this chappie is kinda long but I promise next one is longer :) I'll be writing long ones from now on so hope you enjoy it! But I won't be updating until like next week but if I get a fudge ton of votes, I might reconsider!

VOTE AND COMMENT MEANS A LOT!

____________________________________

I woke up to another unfamiliar room, but I was sure this wasn't Niall's house. I threw the duvet off of my body and looked around.

"Hello? Anybody?" I asked, no reply. I got up, pain shot through my whole body. I walked to the door, it was locked. I groaned and sat on the bed, crying. Why won't they just leave me alone? I wiped my stray tears away and headed for the bathroom. I looked for a razor and started to cut, this time on my wrists.

"Siya! Stop!" Louis yelled and reached over to the razor and threw it away. I stared at him in shock. How did I not hear him come on here. He picked me up from the floor and hugged me, crying on my shoulder.I froze from his actions, my arms still on my side.

"Please don't tell anyone." I whispered, my eyes getting watery. He lets me go and stares at me, with sympathy. He wiped my stray tears away and wiped his which were still flowing down his cheek.

"Where else have you, you know." He asked.

"My legs and stomach." I mumbled and got up. I washed the blood from my wrist, ignoring the stinging.

"Lou, has she waken up?" Liam asked as he barged in. I hid my wrist with my hand as he looked at me. He sighed in relief when he saw that I was awake. He put a hand on his forehead. "Thank god! You've been out for 8 hours!" Wait what! I looked over at the time and it was 11 p.m. I quickly rushed to look for my phone, I found it on the night stand.

"Where's my book?" I asked, walking in circles. Oh god, what if he hurts her again. I swear if he lays another finger on him, I won't hesitate to swing another bottle at him.

"Siya, its okay you can stay-"

"You don't understand, I need to go, now!" I yelled. I gave up of finding my book and ran out of the room, ignoring the pain in my stomach. I rushed downstairs and placed my hand onto the knob.

"Wait, let me drive you." Liam and Louis were hot on my heels. I opened my door and rushed into the car, not caring about the seatbelt. The car ride was silent but I didn't care. All I cared about was Sarah's safety. When we reached the driveway, I rushed out the door before the car fully stopped.

"Thanks." I rushed my words and stuck my key into the knob, opening the door. Once I got in, I literally slapped myself.

"Im so stupid, my mom was home." I face palmed myself. I headed to my room, but bumped into my mum.

"Hey sweety, remember Zayn is coming over Sunday." She said while yawning. I gulped while nodded. I headed into my bedroom, suddenly tired. I don't know what's up with me with sleeping so much. I hopped into bed, not othering to change and enveloped into a deep sleep.

*******

"Wakey wakey!" I heard a voice yell. The person poked me on the cheek and I instantly knew it was.

"Sarah, it's a Saturday. Let. Me. Sleep." I turned around the opposite side and closed my eyes. But that didn't stop her. She pinched my cheeks and mushed my cheeks together.

"Its already 1!" She yelled while jumping onto the bed. I threw a pillow at her and she fell off the bed.

"Sarah!" I yelped and got out of bed. She started to cry and held onto her arm. I started to panic. Without hesitation, I picked her up and carried her downstairs. Good thing mum isn't here. I took dad's car keys and placed Sarah in the car. I got into the drivers seat and drove to the nearest hospital. And what a coincidence, mum works there.

"Help! She hurt!" I yelled as I entered the building. I was now panting from running into the building. A nurse took her away from me and placed her onto a hospital bed. As I finally catched my breath, I took a seat in the waiting room, staring at my hands.

"Siya, what are you doing here?" The familiar voice asked. I closed by eyes and turned around in my seat. I opened them, my mum standing there with her arms crossed.

"Sarah might or might not have gotten hurt." I said. Her eyes widened when the words left my mouth. She rushed to the doors where they took Sarah. I walked up to the front desk where a nurse stood with a pack of files. Once I was at the desk, her attention was now in me.

"Uh excuse me, will Sarah be okay?" I asked. The nurse looked up and smiled.

"Yes, she will be fine. She broke her arm, which she will get a cast but she has to stay overnight." She explained and left the counter. Well great, now im alone Sunday. I exited the hospital and hopped into my dad's car. He doesn't even deserve to be called a dad.

I pulled up at my house, noticing Hannah's car in the lot. I got out and was about to open the door but heard my name. I turned around and her expression changed. Hannah and Emma walked up to me where I was now walking to the door.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I shook my head and entered the house.

"Siya, somethings up. What is it?" Emma asked. I sat down on the couch and layed down.

"Sarah is hurt because of me. She broke her arm." I replied. I know im over exaggerating but she's all I have left besides Hannah and Emma. Mum's always at work and don't get me started on dad.

"Its okay, here let's have a girls day out to cheer you up, okay?" Emma suggested, releasing from our hug. I nodded and got up from the couch. I went into the bathroom, seeing I was a wreck. I took my time, putting my makeup on, covering any cuts or bruises. Once I walked out, I then noticed I was still in my sleeping atire. Well I just wasted makeup.

"Guys if you haven't noticed, I need to shower and change." I yelled from upstairs. Hannah and Emma laughed and said they would wait downstairs. I stripped from my clothing, hopping into the shower. I rushed the shower since I didn't want them to wait too long. That would be rude. I turned off the shower and got dressed. I tied my hair into a high ponytail. I reapplied my makeup and ran downstairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Hannah passed her car. I have a feeling where we are going but don't want to admit it.

"We're going to Niall's." She simply replied. They walked up the stairs while I stood at the botttom. She knocked on the door, and Niall opened.

"Hey Siya." He waved. I gave him a small smile and walked up the stairs. I entered the house, following Hannah and Emma.

"Ni, who was at the door?" Someone asked. Okay, i think the world hates me. Liam came out with a bowl of popcorn in his hand. He stopped chewing when he saw me.

"Oh hey, didn't expected you here." Liam smiled and hugged me. I just kept my hands to the side. He finally releases and we follow him in the living room.

"So what mo-" Zayn stopped when he saw me. I met my brown eyed with his hazel ones. I looked away, stopping at a picture frame. It was a picture of my adopted mom and some other lady.

"That's her sister." Zayn answered and walked out. I sat down on the couch besides Louis who was looking worried.

"You okay?" He whispered.

"Since when did you care? I don't need your pity." I whispered back. Louis slumped back into the couch. Well now I feel back because he was just being nice while I acted like a bitch.

"How about... ooh the Grudge!" Harry explained. I froze, I hate scary movies.

"Scared are we?" Zayn asked entering the room with some popcorn.

"No!" I answered too quickly. Everyone snickered at me, I just rolled my eyes and stole the popcorn from Niall who was sharing with Hannah.

"Hey!" Niall yelled, I stuck my tongue out and leaned back in the couch. Zayn decided to sit next to me, I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"Okay, lets start watching." Louis announced and pressed play. We were at the middle and was at the scary part. I can tell because the mood is intense. When grudge appeared I got up and walked into a room.

"I can't watch anymore!" I yelled and ran. Hannah and Niall laughed and continued watching the movie while I layed down in the bed, that I think its Niall's. I sat onto the bed, creeped out by the movie. My eyes were getting heavier by the second, before I knew it, I was out like a light.

I was in my room when I heard yelling. I got up from my bed and saw that my dad and mom were fighting. I peeked through the door and instantly regretted.

"Richard, put the gun down." mom calmly said. He started to laugh. I can tell he was drunk because he could barely stand.

"I never loved you." He slurred and pointed the gun at her.

"No stop!" I yelled but he already shot her. I burst into tears and knelt beside my mom.

"Mom, please don't leave me." I sobbed. I heard another gun shot and instantly stiffened. I turned around and saw Sarah on the ground. I screamed and rushed to Sarah.

"No, please Sarah stay!" I yelled. I felt someone grabbed my shoulder. He tighten his grip on me.

"Goodnight." He said and shot the gun at me.

***

I woke up, breathing heavily. I looked around and saw everyone in the room, staring at me.

"Um, what are you guys doing here?" I asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. I then noticed Zayn was sitting next to me.

"Well for starters, you started screaming." Emma said.

"And then you started to say no." Hannah explained. Oh no. I got up from the bed and went into the kitchen to get a glass a water. I turned around and saw Harry standing close to me. I did a spit take and covered my mouth.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry!" Im dead. I handed him a paper towel and he wiped off the water. He started to laugh.

"Its okay love, no worries." My heart fluttered when he called me love but then I reminded myself, its a British thing.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Liam asked. I nodded, I wouldn't actually tell the lads about it. Maybe Niall and Liam. No, you can't!

"Um hello?" Louis waved a hand in front of my face.

"Yeah, I'm okay it's just a dream." I heard my phone ring in the room. I walked out of the kitchen, the caller I.D read 'dad'

"H-hello?" I stuttered.

"Where are you? When you get home, you're in so fucking in trouble." My so-called dad yelled. I gulped and hanged up. I walked out of the room and everyone was continuing the conversation.

"Um Niall?" I asked. Everyone stopped talking, and turned to me. "Um I stay over the night? If you don't want me to-"

"Siya, it's okay. You can sleep in one of my rooms since my family went out." He assured me with a smile. I nodded.

"Well what'd you wanna do?" Emma asked, linking arms. I shrugged my shoulders, Zayn's eyes widened.

"Let's play tea party! Remember that?" He asked. He started to laugh, the lads joining while Hannah and Emma looked confused. I shook my head, laughing quietly when a flashback happened in my head.

"Hey, where's Sarah anyway." Liam asked.

"She's.... she's in the hospital." I let out a breath I was holding. Everyone gasped, except Hannah and Emma. I explained the guys what happened and relaxed.

"Well it's getting late, we should all sleep." Niall announced, yawning.

"OKay, night guys." I waved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 1.4K 36
One day Liam and Louis are with a friend while their children Harry (16) and Niall (17) were at school, see what happens when their friend who just s...
9.5K 383 20
Ellie and Louis have a history. From being best friends to falling in love, none of them thought that they would lose each other. She hates him for n...
77.5K 2.4K 32
A young girl named Emma meets Louis Tomlinson one day, little did they know it would change both their lives. Emma a girl who had been abused by her...
187K 3.3K 30
[This is a one direction fanfic.] This story is about a little five year old girl who's name is Penelope. She had a hard time growing up with her dad...