Young Sam Drake One Shots

justatomboyinlove tarafından

A collection of Samuel Morgan (young Sam Drake) one shots Warning: Swearing, smut and more can be involved in... Daha Fazla

Crop tops
Orphanage
Sneak out
Saturday nights
Waking up next to him (short)
Bedtime whispers
Crash at my place
Meet again (short)
Dorm
Brothers friend
Beaches (short)
Sadness (short)
How Sam would be
Talkin'
How Sam is at night + day
If you ever get in trouble
Window
Watch it, babe
You're so dead, Morgan!
I'll be gentle
Across the table
Party Ditching
Skating lesson
Quirks about Sam
Drifting apart
Midnight sleepovers
You'll be alright
Unfocused
Locker after class
It's always been you
Samuel Morgan Headcannons
- Prompts! -
"You really gotta stop doing that, it's turning me on"
"Keep standing like that, it's a very good view"
"Ah, fuck, I got it in my eye!"
"... do you actually think that a SHOE would keep me from doing that?"
"I'm not staring at you, your sunglasses are mirrored, I'm looking at myself"
"It's so hot in here that we have to take our clothes offfff" "Shut up, Morgan"
"Fuck, I've wanted to do that for a long time"
A/N - SORRY
A/N - BACK!
"Hey, cmon girl, that was my last cigarette!"
"Oh, this is starting to look a lot like a pillow fight, baby girl"
"What do you want, Sam?" "I want you, for God's sake Y/N"
HELP
UH... HI?
Across the table (part II)
Stay right there
Queen of hearts

City

1.7K 37 1
justatomboyinlove tarafından

"There's literally no one here" your friend laughs, taking her backpack off.

The town is empty at this hour, surely because it's 1 am. So you and your friend decided to take a walk in the empty quiet streets and just laugh your butts off.

You look at your friend as she pulls a mini speaker out of her backpack.

"Oh no. No no no Y/F/N (your friends name), it's 1 am, we can't just turn on music and wake up the whole town." You look at her holding out your hand, signaling for her to not turn it on.

*Beep* comes out of the speaker.

"Don't worry, it's not gonna be that loud." She turns on the music and puts down the speaker on the bench nearby.

Of course, she puts on your favorite song.

"Ugh I hate you." You roll your eyes as she starts dancing.

"Cmon Y/N, I know you love this song." She laughs.

"Alright alright." You join her, dancing with her, both of you probably looking like idiots. But who cares? You're the only ones here! Right?

You dance for a good hour until you crash on the concrete, panting for air. You laugh.

"Ah get up!" Your friend holds out her hand, pulling you up.

You look at each other until you can't keep a straight face anymore as you laugh again.

"Jesus Y/F/N. If my mom finds out about this, I'm screwed." You look at her raising an eyebrow.

"Fxck that! You're having a good time right?" She looks at you smirking.

"Indeed I am." You chuckle.

"What's this party thing going on?" A boy with Boston accent asks from behind you.

You turn around to face a tall young boy, around your age (just pretend you're around 18). He has beautiful eyes, brown messy hair and a smug expression on his face. Your cheeks starts blushing, and you don't know why.

"Uh sorry we didn't mean to cause any trouble." You say with a nervous voice, scratching your arm.

"Oh no you didn't. I was just wondering if I could join." He winks at you.

You look down on the ground chuckling, trying to hide your smile and blushing.

You look up again, to see him holding out his hand.

"I'm Sam."

Your friend pushes you aside with her shoulder and shakes his hand instead of you, even though he wasn't even talking to her.

"Y/F/N" You friend giggles and blushes like an idiot. Thanks for that Y/F/N.

Sam puts his eyebrows together and shakes her hand nervously. You could see in his eyes that he was DEFINITELY not talking to her.

"Uhhh hi." He lets go of her hand.

Instead he raises it out towards me and chuckles, now smiling after facing away from her.

You shake his hand; "Y/N".
Shivers are sent throughout your whole body as you feel your cheeks heat up by the gazing into each other's eyes.

You stop shaking his hands, instead your just stand there still holding each other's hands.

"Uhumm.." you chuckle letting go of his hand looking down, he chuckles back.

"So uhh... Sam. Do you uh have a girlfriend or something?" Your friend asks. What kind of question is that? You just got to know this guy, and she's already hitting on him? Jesus Christ.

You and Sam both look at her in a kind of disgusted way.

"I'm sorry?" Sam asks, taking a little step back.

"Are you single?" She takes a step forward.

Before she gets too flirty, you step in front of Sam, putting you hand on her shoulder pushing her back a little.

"Calm. Down." You whisper, but probably still loud enough for Sam to hear it, looking at her in a serious way. If she keeps being like this he's just gonna run away, thinking we're some crazy people.

"Sorry!" She whispers back, pushing my hand away.

I turn to see Sam, looking at me with a slight blush and a smirk on his face. We gaze into each other's eyes again, almost forgetting that my friend is standing right beside us.

"Uhh hello guys, I'm here too?" She pushes to me.

"What?" You look at her confused.

She just gives you an annoyed look.

"You guys wanna take a walk?" Sam tries to make the air less awkward.

Your friend looks at him, then back at you. You can see the anger in her eyes. She obviously knows that he's not interested in her, and that's making her mad. But you enjoy every bit of it. Your friend has always gotten everything that she wants. It's nice to see her for once NOT get what she wants.

"Actually. I think I'm gonna head home." She puts her backpack on and gives me an angry look.

"Y/F/N cmon. Why're you so mad." You grab her arm in order for her to not walk away.
You know why she was going home, but you decided to play like you didn't.

"You go have fun with him. You obviously seem to have more fun than we do." She wiggles her arm out of your hold.

She starts walking away, not looking back at all. Just power walking out of the streets. You're pretty sure you could hear her sobs from farther away.

"Stubborn kid." You whisper to yourself.

Sam puts his hand on your upper arm and walks up beside you.

"It's okay. I didn't like her anyway." He laughs lightly.

I laugh with him.

"Cmon." He motions for me to come with him, probably to take that walk he was talking about.

"So Y/N. Tell me about yourself." Sam looks at you interested, his hands in his jean pockets. He's wearing a denim jacket with a baseball shirt underneath, jeans and some off brand converse. You're wearing black jeans, a grey tank top and some nike shoes.

"God where do I start?" You ask him sighing.

"What's your favorite color?" He asks you.

"Wow great question." You chuckle.

"Yeah well." He laughs.

"Ah... Y/F/C." You answer him.

"Ouh." He looks forward.

"What about you? Judged by your clothes I guess it's blue?" You ask him smiling.

"You're right on that." He smiles back at you.

"What do you like to do for fun?" He asks you.

"Ah... I don't know. I really like to go on adventures and stuff. Y'know. Exploring and all that." You answer, looking back at all the memories.

"Me too." He smiles at you.

"Does your adventures involve climbing?" He asks you interested.

"Sometimes." You reply.

"What about stealing?" He asks you smirking.

"I'm not a thief." You chuckle.

"Are you a thief since you asked me that question?" You smile at him.

"I wouldn't call myself a thief, but if I have to steal something, I don't hesitate." He chuckles.

He's a thief? You're walking around here late at night with a criminal? You should be terrified right now, but somehow, you don't give a damn. Is it because you're scared or because you have... feelings for him?

"How old are you?" You ask.

"18." He answers.

"You still live with your parents?" You ask.

"Uhh.. I don't really have any parents." He looks forward scratching his neck, frowning.

"Oh I'm... I'm sorry, I didn't know, I didn't mean to..." You stop up and put a hand on his arm.

"It's okay. Happened a long time ago. Don't worry about it." He says in a calm voice, smiling reassuringly.

"Do you mind if I ask about what happened?" You ask trying not to be too nosy and annoying.

"No not at all uhmm... long story short; my mom died, leaving my brother, Nathan, and I with my dad, which lead to abuse. We got sent to a catholic orphanage for boys. At the age of 16 I started sneaking out and stuff. Got caught one too many times and got forced to leave the orphanage, which I kinda regret, since I left my brother alone at the orphanage. He's still in there. Now I'm here, trying to stay alive" he finishes his story.

"God, that sound awful. I'm sorry Sam." You look him in the eyes.

"It's alright. I just got a new job and all, so it's going okay right now." He smiles at you.

You simply smile back at him, not really knowing what to say.

"But enough about me. Tell me about your story." He asks as you begin to walk again.

You tell him your story. Your childhood. Family. All of it. Time flew by.

When it was around 3:25 am, you probably woke up the whole town due to your extreme laughing, joking and sometimes flirting.

At a point he gave you his jacket as he spotted you shivering.

"Thanks." You put on his jacket.

"By the way, what were you and your friend doing? Shouldn't you just be home sleeping right now?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Sleeping? That sounds boring." You roll your eyes chuckling.

"A pretty girl like you should get her beauty sleep." He stops up and grabs your chin, stepping in front of you, looking at you with a smirk.

"Hmpf." Is all you could get out.

"Here, cmon." He lets go of your chin and instead takes your hand, pulling you with him to what looks like an abandoned house.

"Uhh what is this?" You ask him, kind of terrified.

He lets go of your hand, and starts climbing the wall.

"Here. Gimme your hand" he reaches down for you.

"Uhhh alright." You jump up and grab his hand. He pulls you up. You continue this until you reach the top.

He sits down on the edge. "C'mere" he pats the space beside him. You sit down and look at the beautiful view. Tall buildings. Street lights. Trees.

He leans back a little.

You close your eyes and enjoy the peace.

"Peaceful huh?" He asks you. You open your eyes and turn your head to face him.

"Mhmmm." You smile at him.

After sitting there for about an hour, talking a little, he looks at you for a minute. He doesn't say anything. Neither do you.

Breaking the silence, you say: "I should probably start heading home."

You stand up but Sam grabs your hand. He stands up too, still not letting go of your hand.

"I..." he already trails off. Butterflies erupt in your stomach and you bite your lip. You can't help it. It was love at first sight. You fell in love with him immediately.

You cup his cheek with your free hand and gaze into his eyes. Before you know it, Sam crashes his lips onto yours, putting his free hand on your waist, pulling you closer.

You let go of his hand to wrap your other arm around his neck, his other hand joining the other, both of his hands now on your waist.

You stand there for you don't even know how long, tangled up in each other, lips locked.

You part your lips slowly.

You can feel his hot minty breath on your lips.

You chuckle.

He chuckles back and picks you up.

He gives you a thousand pecks on your cheeks, making you giggle into his ear.

He stops to look at you.

"Promise me you won't ever leave me." He smiles at you. You can see the happiness in his eyes.

"Promise." You give him a peck on the lips.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

108K 2.4K 37
Lost. Not gone. There's a difference. If something's lost, it can be found. Nathan Drake x fem! reader. I do not own Uncharted or any of the charact...
79.8K 2.2K 16
Something had gone wrong. Very wrong... Sam was gone? Sam? Your Sam? He was gone, and he'd never know that you forgave him. He'd never know everythin...
4.4K 74 20
Sam Drake x Reader. It had been fifteen years since she had last seen him, and she believed him to be dead yet somehow Samuel Drake was standing in f...
21.4K 500 20
Bryllee Crasher is a treasure hunter who worked along side Nathan Drake through all the troubles he got them into, but years later, after they decide...