𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 (𝓞...

By Wannasamuel

The top class Wizard from Canada, Kang Daniel transfers to the Alkaban University Of Magic. And not to mentio... More

Info
🔮 Chap1 🔮
🔔 Chap2 🔔
👾 Chap3 👾
🏃 Chap4 🏃
👉 Chap5 👈
💁 Chap6 💁
🃏 Chap7 🃏
💭 Chap8💭
🐈 Chap9🐈
🐇 Chap10🐇
📰 Chap11📰
🎲 Chap12 🎲
🎓 Chap13 🎓 (Teaser)
🎩Chap14🎩
🎐Chap15🎐(teaser)
💛 Chap16 💛
BEAUTIFUL
💍Chap17💍
😌Chap18😌
📜Chap19📜
😈 Chap20 😈
🔥Chap21🔥
💟 Chap22 💟
⛺Chap23⛺
🏀Chap24 🏀
🔨Chap25🔨
🎸Chap26🎸
🏊Chap27🏊
☔Chap28☔
♨Chap29♨
🍔Chap30🍔
✈Chap31✈
📚Chap32📚
🐮Chap33🐮
💏Chap35💏
💮Chap36💮
👬Chap37👬
☕Chap38☕
🍦Chap39🍦
💉Chap40💉
😮Chap41😮
😙Chap42😙
Epilogue
Special Chapter

🐷Chap34🐷

1.7K 100 26
By Wannasamuel

A/N : I don't even deserve to say sorry. But i'm really×12233 sorry for this super duper late update.
I honestly feel like a bitch, I was so busy with the new college. It was hectic and stressful.

I'm gonna have to skip the Lotte world part, cause I'm gonna finish the story a little fast. If I have time, I'd add it as the special chapter at the end.

**

"Seriously, that's crazy!" Daniel started  laughing out loud while Seongwoo joined him.

"..and then the bald head guy thought I was a spirit....that's how I was caught" Ong ended.

Daniel smiled "Your life has been quite fun!"

"Yea, kinda. But the most fun I had, is when Kang Daniel entered Alkaban!" Seongwoo smiled sheepishly.

Daniel raised an eyebrow with an amused smile.

"I had fun, fighting with you and..yea it was exciting!" Seongwoo trailed with a shy smile.

"Exciting?...well I had fun too" Daniel mumbled.

"um..so with whom  are you going to the prom?" Ong asked running his hands through his hair.

"Me... I don't think I'm going. And you going?" Daniel mumbled looking outta the window.

"Um.. I'm not going as well" Ong replied looking out of the window as well. Daniel nodded.

Its been a week since the tutoring started and Ong was doing pretty well in spells now. They've started spending time together. interacting with each other way better then they used to. Fighting was pretty common between them but that's what brings them back together. They are still confused with their feelings and emotions.

A knock on the door brought back the boys out of the daze. Seongwoo got up to open the door.

A familiar girlish voice made Daniel stand up and walk to the door.

"Oppa, Let's practice some dance,  for the prom" Bridge chirped excitedly.

"Um...Later Bridge!" Ong whispered unknowingly.

"You said you're not going?" Daniel asked and Ong flinched at his sudden voice.
Daniel was standing right behind him.

Seongwoo turned back and started rumbling  "I...um...yea...I was-"

"Yea, he is going with me!" Bridge smirked.

Daniel frowned and  unknown anger filled him.

Ong opened his mouth "Um Daniel-"

"Well, Seongwoo you should probably go practice some 'dance'  with your date!" Daniel snapped pushing Ong out of the room and slamming the door right on his face. He heard Bridge cursing  and no, he doesn't care.

Daniel glared at he door thinking to himself.

I don't care!

I don't.

Who cares duh!

could've said the truth.

HOW THE FUCK CAN HE LIE TO ME?

He walked up to his own bed and glared at Seongwoo's bag which he left. He grabbed it and threw it on the floor kicking and punching it. He was trying to take out his anger on it, but it isn't working.

Was am I am so pissed?

He grabbed the bag again and he started punching it, a black colour shiny thingy fell on to the ground from the front zip.
Daniel spared a glace at it, and he froze.

It was his bracelet. The bracelet which means a lot to him. The only memory from his past.

A pool of fire filled his stomach as anger took over him. Why is his bracelet with Seongwoo?

Daniel marched towards Seongwoo's room and barged in with a pissed look on his face.

"Daniel what-"

"Bridge can you get out for a second, I need to talk to him!" Daniel snapped, anger evident in his voice. Bridge surprisingly obeyed and got out of the room without saying anything.

"What happened?" Seongwoo gulped.

Daniel pushed him harshly, making the wall hit his back. He lifted up his hand, showing him the bracelet.

"How dare you STEAL MY BRACELET? Do you even know how much it means to me?!!" Daniel spat looking straight into his eyes, which somehow made Ong a little uneasy.

Ong paused for a second before processing everything he heard,

"First of all Fuck You, second of all that bracelet is mine! Third of all, stop making up stuff, I clearly did not steal it! Cause its FUCKING MINE!" Ong huffed.

Daniel clenched his fist "STOP LYING! You think you can steal anyone's stuff and pretend that it's yours. What are you like five?"

"ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND DANIEL? Why would I lie. I was the one who made it! SO shut up!" Ong yelled. He grabbed the bracelet from Daniel's hand and put it in his back pocket.

Daniel gaped at him "YOU-"

Seongwoo escaped from his hold and started running towards the door, but he was too late as Daniel pulled him back causing him to fall on the bed. Daniel hovered over him, putting his hands on either side of his shoulder. He's trapped.

"Give me back my bracelet!" Daniel said, his piercing  gaze affecting the latter.

"No! Its mine" Ong replied looking at him as well.
They both glared at each other, as they fought through their gazes.

"Give me back, or I'm taking it myself!" Daniel smirked.

Ong's cheeks tinted a little at the thought but he tried to keep a straight face.
Ong opened his mouth to retort, but in a split second Daniel slipped his hand in Ong's butt pocket and pulled out the bracelet. He quickly detached himself from Seongwoo's body and walked out in victory.

Ong froze for a second unable to react, but the thought of his dear bracelet being abducted by an arse brought him back from the trance. He got up and ran towards Daniel's door but it's locked.

Seongwoo groaned. He started banging the door.
"I'm not giving up my precious bracelet to an asshole like you!"

No reply. Seongwoo sighed  and went back to his room and sat on his bed, thinking if he really stole it from him? As long as he remembers he didn't do anything like that. But Daniel keeps mentioning, that its his.
Few minutes later, the door opened again revealing Daniel, with his head lowered. He looked up hesitantly while fidgeting with the bottom of his shirt.

"Ahh..Seongwoo I...I'm sorry, ...I actually have mine!" Daniel trailed showing the two bracelets which look exactly the same.

Ong's eyes widened in terror "There is no chance you have the same damn bracelet, unless you're that cute kid from 13years ago!"

Daniel raised an eyebrow "what the fuck are you sayin!"

Ong stood up abruptly, eyes widened at Daniel.
"My god! You are the guy Daniel, I gave it you when I was 6 at the airport!"

Daniel just stared at the guy like he was speaking Greek, but after a minute all the puzzled pieces came together. Then he gaped,  eye balls coming out of his sockets.

"OMFG, ARE YOU KIDDIN ME. THIS AIN'T REAL. PINCH ME." Daniel blurted as Ong snickered at him.
"I SAID PINCH ME"

Seongwoo chuckled and pinched him on the arm.
"Oo So its fucking true!"

Seongwoo nodded still chuckling. Both were completely amused by the situation.

"Wait- are you trying to fool me? You're parents live in the village, But how come everyone here say that the chairman of Alkaban is your father?" Daniel asked frowning.

"Oh..my dumb Daniel! I ran away from them, and the chairman saw me crying on the streets and doing magic tricks for money. He found out that I'm a wizard and he adopted me. He's a good person but very strict." Ong stated

"So you got adopted twice?!"

Ong nodded. Daniel frowned again.

"What the fuck, So you ran away from there and got adopted by the chairman of Alkaban. And I ran away to Canada and got transfered to the university, which your father owns. Fate is a bitch!" Daniel snickered, Ong laughed as well.

And, then silence fell.

"I cannot believe it!" Seongwoo sighed smiling widely.

"Me too!" Daniel returned the smile.

"Aren't we supposed to hug?" Seongwoo asked looking up a little.

"Maybe we should!" Daniel chirped and wiggled his fingers to come hug him.

Ong chuckled and Daniel engulfed him in a warm hug. It felt so nice and comforting. Both the boys were so happy and surprised. They decided to wear the bracelets all the time.

The fact that Daniel still kept that childish bracelet he made for 13long years, made him so happy.

They pulled after what seemed like an year. They didn't even realise both were drowned in thoughts, rather good thoughts.

*****

"Seongwoo you should eat more!" Daniel said, passing a bowl of ramen towards him.

"I'm not hungry!" Ong whined.

"Shut up, you hardly had a spoon! At least get yourself some pizza. Its your favourite right?" Daniel said looking at him.

"Ahh, okay I'll get some. Want some ice cream?" Ong asked while getting up.

"Sure!" Daniel grinned. "Wait, I'll come with you as well!"

They both left to the counter, while certain others sitting on the table had an actual heart attack after witnessing the scene.

Lisa and Samuel looked at each other and then back at Ong and niel, Daniel had his hand wrapped around Ong's shoulder while ordering some food.

"What just happened" Lisa squeaked almost crying with happiness.

"I- I have no Idea!" Samuel trailed

"Weren't they like fighting in the morning, that's what Bridge told me" Jihoon said playing with Samuel's hair.

They came back laughing about something and everyone shut their mouths and looked at them blankly.

They had ice cream, they both were giggly and happy. Almost whole college gave them weird looks seeing the enemies clinging on to each other and wearing couple bracelets.

Ong had to go somewhere so he left, and Daniel headed to the washroom. Lisa and others were observing everything silently and they finally got some time for their discussions.

"What's wrong with these two" Jaehyun  breathed out.

Lisa smirked "I knew this day would come!"

"I want them to get married soon" Samuel squealed.

Jihoon chuckled "I'm sure something happened"

"Let's see how long it takes them to realize they're in love!" Taeyong sighed with a smile.

****

"Seongwoo, where are we going?" Daniel asked as he was being dragged by the latter.

"To shopping!" Ong chirped.

Daniel chuckled "sounds fun but why suddenly?"

"You'll know" Ong said and opened the car door motioning him to enter. Daniel's face fell the moment he saw Bridge sitting in the back seat.

"Uh..she's coming with us too....yeahh!!" Ong fake squealed. Daniel looked at him with a irritated look and opened his mouth to protest but Ong pushed him in the passengers seat and he started to drive.

"Hey Daniel" Bridge waved.

"Hi" was his short reply.

"Umm Daniel, Lisa said your going to the prom with her?" Ong asked looking at him for a second.

"Yea, she kinda threatened and blackmailed me! So I have to go" Daniel snickered.

"Lisa is scary sometimes, I have good news though!" Ong stated.

"Good news? It better be good!" Daniel snapped

When they were almost at the mall Ong spoke up
"Lisa is waiting for us at the mall"

"Whaat?!!" Daniel and Bridge yelled in unison while Ong  stopped the car at their destination.

"What's wrong with you both?" Ong asked parking the car.

"Why her?" Daniel sighed.

Bridge opened her mouth "I hate that girl, she such a bi-"

Daniel interrupted "watch your words!"

Bridge huffed "..Its my-"

"Can you guys shut up for at least once? I thought we'd have fun and stuff but here you are, acting like amateur morons. " Ong scowled.

Daniel blinked at him for 5 seconds straight and stepped out of the car calling out profanities.

They entered the mall and saw Lisa approaching them.
She started singing "boys wanna have some fun, we go dumb dumb.. boys wanna have some fun we ain't done done done, Whatta bu-"

Before she could complete the last sentence Daniel covered her mouth. "Lisa care to explain why you made this shopping plan?"

"How did you know it was my plan?" Lisa asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"The whole plan smelled Lisa!" Daniel scowled

Lisa giggled "you know me so well hon!"

"Ahem." Bridge cleared her throat gaining Lisa's attention. 

" I forget you were here. Hi Bridge~" Lisa forced a smile.

"Hii sweetie, We haven't met in a while" Bride fake-smiled back.

Daniel and Ong rolled their eyes at the girls.

"Yea true. Now that we have, lets have some girls time together!!" Lisa chirped.

"Yea yea totally!!" Bridge nodded.

"Let's leave the boys alone, shopping with them is boring anyway." Lisa said.

"No but-"

"No buts, come on Bridge!" Lisa put her hand around Bridge and started walking in the opposite direction, leaving Ongniel together.
She turned her head, winked   at Daniel and started singing again "....see you later boy see you later. See you. later maybe. never! ......"

**

Seongwoo approached Daniel, who was busy staring at a royal white suit displayed on the mannequin.

"You like that suit? Try it on!" Seongwoo stated.

Daniel smiled a little "No I was thinking,.... it would look good on you. Why don't you try it?"

"Uh..m-me?" Seongwoo stuttered.

"Yeah! Try it on!" Daniel handed him the suit and pushed him into the trial room.

He tried it and on, and he felt unknown nervousness before opening the door. He checked himself for the last time in the mirror and opened the door.
It surprised him how Daniel was waiting  right before the trial room for him.

Daniel gazed at him from head to toe with amused look and Ong's heart was beating wild for the way he was observing him.

"Umm, you look pretty good" was all Daniel could say. He never knew Ong could look  so handsome in this hot white suit.
"Do you like it, Seongwoo?" Daniel asked.
"Ah..yea Its nice!" Ong squeaked.

Daniel chuckled "I'm not going to eat you, its okay if you don't like it!"

"No no, I really liked it. I swear." Ong protested, Daniel nodded.
They finished shopping and were heading to the woman's section to get Lisa and bridge.
While they were near it, they could  hear screeching noises of girls and a group of people surrounding something.

Ong looked unfazed for a second while Daniel's eyes widened with fear.
Those voices were very similar. They took long strides and managed to pop their little heads from the group of people only to witness...

"YOU F*ING B***H, I FOUND IT FIRST!" Lisa shouted while he hands were busy pulling at the other girl's hair.

"THE HECK, I TRIED IT ON FIRST. ITS FUCKING MINE!!" Bridge yelled back pinching Lisa's arm.

This couldn't get any more embarrassing for Seongwoo and Daniel. They had to jump into the scene with their heads hung low to pull the girls apart before they could kill each other or go to jail.

Few of the people were laughing and few others were thinking it was a publicity stunt. The crowd slowly disappeared.

Seongwoo sighed crossing his arms across his chest "What the heck is wrong with you both?" 

They both started talking together.

"I thought of buying the dress until she came over and claimed that the dress belongs to her!" Bridge stated glaring at Lisa.

Lisa returned the glare with a huff "you freaking moron-"

"Language!" Ong spoke.

Lisa rolled her eyes "okay, I Liked the dress a lot, so put it separately. But this retarded lady picked it up from nowhere saying 'I'm gonna buy that' " Lisa scowled.

"What the? You did not, the dress was lying on the counter! What a stupid bi-"

"Girls!" Daniel interrupted.
"I just asked one the sales woman, she said they two of them. So you both buy it. Problem solved?"

"The heck?! I'm not wearing the same clothes as she is in the prom.... Damn! You know what, she can have the dress. I'm not interested in it anymore~ You can have it sucker!"  Lisa stated getting up from the chair, picking up the dress and shoved it to her.

"I don't fucking need something you touched. I don't want it either!"  Bridge spat.

Daniel scoffed and Ong rolled his eyes.

The trip back to dorm was rather silent cause Lisa and Daniel took the bus while Seongwoo and Bridge came in their car.

****

Thank you for still reading! I thought you guys forgot about 'the mysteries'
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.4K 22
Eric finds a number written with a black marker on a bench at the train station and decides to text that stranger because he has no life. Contains: ~...
30.2K 1.8K 35
An unexpected reunion had occrued in the land of Azrael, a land far from which you have heard of. Where a kind young boy's story is about to be chang...
97.8K 4K 56
"Park Jihoon is.... A GIRL?!" A day before produce 101, Park Jihoon mysteriously goes missing, leaving his twin sister Jihyo no choice but to pretend...
46.4K 2.5K 38
Kang Daniel x Ong Seongwoo fanfiction 20-years-old Kang Daniel is an actor in a theater when suddenly he met another bright boy, Ong Seongwoo. It...