Dominating Alphas

By 4everAloneAnAwkward

[Highest # in Werewolf: 5; Highest # in Teen Fiction: 8] Being forced into an arranged marriage sucks. Being... More

Sorta Important...
Prologue
This Is How It Started
How My Life Became Hell
Where I Say No But End Up Doing It Anyway
Hell Continues
Meeting Him
Meeting Her
Big Mistake
I'm Gonna Kill You
The Aftermath
The Death of Jason Stone
The Meeting (Part 1)
The Meeting (Part 2)
I Have No Idea
It's A Date
Kisses
The Bringer of Bad News
Fuck the Stone Boys
School is NOT Cool
Moving In
Attack
I'm Sorry
And It Was Going So Well Too
The Stupidest or the Smartest
She Explains
Not-So-Happy Birthday
STUFF
Time With Archer
Her Mom
IDon'tKnowWhatToNameThisChapterSoThisIsNowTheName
And So We Fought
Alas, 'Tis the End of Our Journey
Bonus: The Wonderful POV of Jason Stone

Eating and Awkward Conversations

304K 8.5K 1.5K
By 4everAloneAnAwkward

Taylors POV

After Michael and I checked in with Margaret, we raced downstairs to the kitchen. But we got lost and ended up in the training room with Jason laughing his butt off. He showed us to the kitchen after we hung him upside down and demanded him to.

"Well?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Where's the food?"

Jason rolled his eyes. "You have to make it, lazy."

"Ha! You think Taylor can cook?" Michael guffawed. "Yeah, right. Once, she was left home alone and she tried making herself breakfast and she burned the entire kitchen."

"Don't exaggerate; it was only, like, half!"

"What was she trying to make?" Grayson asked as he came in.

I hid behind Michael, mortified they were hearing this.

"Shut up," I hissed at him.

He ignored me and shouted, "Cereal!"

Grayson and Jason looked over at me with wide eyes. My face had turned a hideous shade of red and I wouldn't look them in the eye. Then, they both started howling with laughter.

"Oh, shut up! The stupid milk spilled on the damned toaster and I tried to clean it! How was I supposed to know I couldn't dry electronics in the microwave?" I spat, trying to save my dignity. My comment only seemed to encourage them.

"For one, my five-year-old brother!" Jason answered, wiping tears from his eyes.

I flipped him off and he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Jason!" Grayson growled. "Stop that!"

Jason smirked at Grayson and I raised an eyebrow at their exchange. What the hell were they talking about?

"Can we get food now? I'm starving," I asked, waving my free hand in front of their faces.

Jason grinned at me and dropped my hand. "Yeah, let's eat."

.-.-.-.-.

"Damn it, Taylor, that's not where you're supposed to put the mayonnaise!"

"Taylor! What the heck do you think you're doing? Bread isn't supposed to be that black!"

"You're burning the mustard, Taylor!"

"Taylor!"

"ALRIGHT!" I huffed, throwing the inedible toast away. "You make my food, then!"

"Fine!" They yelled back, simultaneously.

I showed them all my beautiful middle finger before stomping out of the smoke-filled kitchen.

"Damn, girl tries to help and what does she get? Freakin' thrown out," I muttered, crashing on the massive, plush couch.

"What does 'damn' mean?"

I jumped up and my hand went to my racing heart. I had been so distracted with my thoughts that I didn't notice the little boy who had come into the room. He was quite small and was a dead ringer for a mini-Jason with his short, maroon hair and pale, green eyes. He was probably the five-year-old brother Jason had mentioned.

"Uh, it means...dang. Yeah, dang," I said, smiling.

The little boy smiled back up at me and I noticed how adorable he looked. "Who are you?"

"My name is Taylor. You can call me Tay if you want. What's your name?" I asked, softly.

He held a hand out to me to shake and answered, "My name is Archer."

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Archer. I like your name," I smiled when his grin brightened and I shook his little hand.

He suddenly came closer and hugged my leg. "Thank you."

I was stunned at what he had just done, but my surprised expression turned into a soft smile. I ruffled his hair and lifted him into my arms.

"You're adorable," I gushed, pinching his cheeks.

"I'm not adorable!" He protested. "'I'm manly!"

I chuckled, "Okay, okay, you're manly."

"Yay! You're nice, I like you!" He said, hugging me.

"You're nice too, wanna be best friends?" I asked.

"Yeah!"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"No way! Team Jay!"

"Nuh uh! Team Cole!" I shouted, pushing a mini figurine of the black ninja in his face.

Archer pushed my hand and shoved Jay in my face. "Jay's way cooler!"

"Cole's the leader!"

"So?"

"So he's stronger, faster, smarter and awesomer!"

"Awesomer isn't even a word!"

"How would you know that? You're only five!"

"I know 'cause I'm smart."

"Well," I huffed, crossing my arms and pouting. "I'm an Alpha and I now declare 'awesomer' is a word."

"You can't do that!" Archer objected, standing up with a frown on his sweet face.

"Yes, I can!"

"No, you can't!"

"Yes, I can!"

"No, you can't!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Ye - "

"Ahem," a voice interrupted from behind us. "Food's ready."

I stood up and turned to see a smiling woman. I gaped when I saw her. She was beautiful. She had long, wavy, golden hair and eyes bluer than the sky. When I saw her small frame and voluptuous curves, I immediately became envious. Sure, I had long legs and I wasn't exactly flat-chested, but I looked like a stick compared to this woman. This lady reminded me of Margaret.

"Hi," she said, her pink lips turned up, revealing deep dimples. "I'm Sasha, Aaron's wife."

Aaron's wife? I thought. Then she's the Luna! And Grayson's mom! I see where he gets his looks from now...

I bowed my head and murmured, "Good evening, Luna."

Sasha waved her hands as if brushing away my greeting. "Please! No need for such formalities! Call me Sasha. I presume you are Taylor?"

Without lifting my head, I nodded. Suddenly, I felt a finger under my chin and my head was raised so that I was able to see her face.

"Taylor, please. Treat me like a friend, not as the Luna," she whispered softly. I smiled back and nodded my head once more.

"So are we gonna eat or what?" I looked down and saw Archer with his little arms crossed staring at us, an impatient look on his face.

Sasha laughed, "Yes, Archer. Let's go."

"Hey, the smoke's all gone!" I stated, pointing at the once again clean room.

Jason came out of the kitchen and rolled his jade-colored eyes. "Yeah, no thanks to you."

Blushing, I snapped, "Well, it's not my fault Margaret never taught me how to cook."

Grayson appeared next to Sasha and when his gaze landed on me, I left to find Michael, picking up Archer and throwing him on my back on the way.

When I had finally found him, he was making lemonade.

"Hey, Mikey! Guess who's my new best friend?" I asked, enthusiastically.

He turned to me, his sky blue eyes wide. "What? What do you mean new best friend? I thought I was your best friend!"

"Nope. You made fun of my cooking skills," I said, sticking my tongue out. I then pointed to Archer, who was hiding behind my leg. "He's my new bestie. Michael, meet Archer Stone."

"What? You're best friends with Jason's little brother? What the heck?" He burst out.

"Yep. We may not agree on who Nya should be with, but he's awesome nonetheless," I stated proudly.

"Come on, Tay! I'm sorry! Don't be mad," he pleaded, holding my hands.

I rolled my eyes but smiled. "Fine. You're still my best friend."

Michael stuck his tongue at the small redhead. "Ha! I'm still her bestie! Suck it, Stone!"

I smacked him on the head, scolding, "Michael! Archer is still my best friend, too!"

"Oh, fine," he muttered, crossing his arms. He sheepishly looked at Archer, who was currently glaring at Michael and apologized.

Archers frown instantly turned into a smile. "It's alright."

"Are you three coming to eat or what?" Sasha asked. "We're kind of hungry."

Shamefaced, we all murmured, "Sorry."

As soon as we all sat down, everyone dug into the sandwiches the boys had made. I saw two unfamiliar faces, but I guessed they were Jason and Archer's parents.

"Jason!" Archer yelled, a grin on his face. "Guess what? Taylor's my girlfriend!"

Everyone at the table, except for Archer and I, began choking on their food. I smiled at their red faces.

"W-what?" Jason sputtered.

"Yeah! She said it herself!" Archer added.

Everyone turned to me for an explanation and I shrugged. "I said that we were best friends. He means I'm his friend that's a girl."

"How do you know that?" The unfamiliar woman asked. She had flaming red hair and pretty, brown eyes. I assumed she was Archer's mom.

I shrugged again. "I just do. It's what he said."

Michael spoke up, "Taylor spends most of her weekends with the pack's children, she's pretty much the kid whisperer."

"You are?" Mrs. Stone asked again with a curious expression. "Do you know what a dally doo is then? Archer's been using that word since he was able to talk! Every time we ask, he tells us to figure it out!"

"I'm not completely sure, but I think that's his substitute word for Dad," I said, unsure.

"Yeah!" Archer nodded, eagerly. "How'd you know?"

I smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "You're not the only kid who does that, Archy."

"You're going to be a great Luna!" Sasha gushed. "Your mate must be so proud of you!"

"Err," I scratched the back of my neck, positive my face was pink. "I don't have a mate. I mean, I'm only seventeen. My birthday's a few months from now, actually."

"Well, he certainly is lucky," Jason's mom enthused.

Yeah, he is, my wolf praised. Anyone's lucky to have us.

"Th-thank you," I blushed. Michael laughed beside me and patted my head. I glared at him and everyone at the table laughed before we continued eating.

When I finished my food, Alpha Aaron spoke up. "So, Taylor, when do you think it should be?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering what he was talking about. "Uhh, when should what be?"

"Why, the wedding of course."

~Authors Note~

 Updated early cuz of all the reads and comments!

 Well.....that got awkward.....THANKS FOR ALL THESE READS! I LOVE YOU ALL!

 Comment, please!!!! And vote and follow too, if you wish! 

Dedicated to FactionRunner 'cuz, well, DID YOU SEE ALL THOSE COMMENTS SHE LEFT? THANKS YOU!

 Oh, and it'd be absolutely AMAZING if you all would check out my new story, "Just Another Cliche Love Story"! Thanks you all for the reads and comments, love you all!

 -4everAloneAnAwkward

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 10.2K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...
12.1M 361K 41
[HIGHEST RANK #1 in WEREWOLF 14/10/2016] A girl who had been on the run for eight years had no intention to stop now and having a mate was not someth...
6.9K 162 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
360K 8.7K 28
"my arranged marriage to the alpha". Ty is a popular guy who got 18 and haven't found his mate yet, wich made this parents angry because he was Alpha...