RWBY: Electric Rose

By speeder105

The son of Cole Macgrath has had enough of the killing and is going to finish what his father started. Kill t... More

V1 The Son Of The Beast
V1 The Fight With The Beast
V1 A New World
V1 Eventfull Evening
V1 The Shining Beacon Pt1
V1 The Shining Beacon Pt2
V1 Ceremony
V1 A Nightmare
V1 Initiation Pt1
V1 Initiation Pt2
V1 The Emerald Forest Pt1
V1 The Emerald Forest P2
V1 Players And The Pieces
V1 Awkward Moment
V1 The Secret
V1 Teaching A Punk A Lesson
V1 Infamous
V1 Boost Of Confidence
V1 Quality Time
V1 Worm up
V1 Fight To Remember
V1 The Strays
V1 The Fang Hunter
V2 Best Day Ever
V2 Down Memory Lane
V2 Bad To Worse
V2 The Disk
V2 No Trick's
V2 The Coma
V2 The Connection
V2 Burn the Candles
V2 The Dance
V2 Forgiveness
V2 Blizzard
V2 The Past
V2 Grave
V2 Guardian
V2 Breach part 1
V2 Breach part 2
V3 The Stranger
V3 Beacons Worrier
V3 Pain
V3 Betrayed
V3 The Fall Of Beacon Part 1
V3 The Fall Of Beacon Part 2
V4 New Body Different Person
V4 Inner Horror
V4 The Temple
V4 The Dragon blade Part 1
V4 The Dragon Blade Part 2
V4 Infamous
V4 Remember
V4 Changeing Fate
V4 Faster Then Lightning
V4 Haven Part 1
V4 Haven Part 2
V5 A Moment Alone

The Fall Of Beacon Part 3

139 4 0
By speeder105

Previously on RWBY The Electric Rose.

One of Ironwood Ariships explodes in to a ball of fire, several smaller explosions go off shortly afterwards.

Goodwitch: oh my god...

Qrow: wasn't that the one you had Devan in!?

Ironwood: yes.

Devan slowly pushing him self off a building while walking. Holding the side of his chest as the blood slowly dribbles down his leg

Ruby and everyone else see the Ice Dragon slowly walking with someone over his shoulder and someone laying in his arm.

Ice Dragon: ppuuccyy...

The Fall Of Beacon Part 3

Devan pov thirty minutes earlier.

After standing up Ice surrounds my body, then like my vision I melt out the feeling of controlling two body's at ones is... nauseating but I need to keep focus my Ice form runs off getting a sent of blood as I try to get people and Faunus out of danger. That Dragon gave me some energy but not enough for me to get in a fight... just hope I don't have to.

Seeing Jaune and Pyrrha standing in front of Beacon Devan runs over to them, seeing her pull him in to a kiss shocks him for a second but he keeps going.

Jaune: Pyrrha toy dont need to do this alone. Let me help you.

Pyrrha: I-I'm sorry Jaune but I cant do that.

Before Jaune could continue Devan pulls him in to a weapons locker and shuts the door.

Jaune: Devan what are you DOING!?

Devan looks at him and gets ready to push the button.

Devan: sorry Jaune she's right.

Jaune: Devan let me out, if you dont let me out I'll FUC-

Devan clicks the button launching the locker away. Devan looks to Pyrrha and gives her a concerned look.

Devan: why are you here?

Pyrrha: because Ozpin is fighting by him self and he needs help.

Devan runs his forehead.

Devan: fuck it. Not by yourself.

Pyrrha lightly nods and gets her shield and spear ready. A explosion goes off in Ozpins office.

Devan: I got a bad feeling about this.

Devan and Pyrrha run inside.

Devan is thrown in to a wall while Pyrrha is fighting Cinder.

Infamous chuckles as he walks over to him. He kneels down and grabs Deban by the hair.

Infamous: how did you manage to turn Hunter and Snow to your losing cause? It's like you just explode "I want to be a good GUY!!" Why the fuck does everyone hate you *slams Devan head in to the ground* but still follow you!?

Infamous stands up and kicks him in the gut, Devan coughs and grabs his gut in pain he pushes him self up with his Dragon arm give Infamous a angry smile.

Infamous: I did everything to make you lose faith in your self yet you became a Ice Dragon when ever you want apparantly. AND NOW YOU HAVE A FUCKING DRAGAN ARM!!!

Infamous grabs Devan by the leg and slams him in to some rubble. He walks over to the rubble with red lightning swarming his arms.

Infamous: and now that you have his power you still dont want to use it. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME TO GET ALL THE POWER!! yet here I am left to feed off of you. Like a leech sucking blood.

Devan chuckles as he pushes the rubble off him.

Devan: theres the difference between you and me. I dont take power to get stronger, I just happen to get more power as I go on.

Infamous: and yet tou dont us it. Hmm and you call Adam pathetic...

Infamous grabs Devan by his neck tightening his grip as he lifts him. Cinder kick Pyrrha to the ground and makes a bow and arrow out of glass.

Pyrrha: do you believe in destiny?

Infamous:* looks at Cinder and Pyrrha* dosen't anyone?

Infamous smalls Devan on several small metal support beams while Cinder shoots Pyrrha in the chest.

Devan: n.... no...

Infamous kneels down and grabs Devans Dragon arm.

Infamous: thanks for giving me a hand.

With one quick motion Infamous tips his Dragon arm clean off making Devan scream, Pyrrha plows away like dust leaving her gold armor to hit the ground. Infamous laughs as Cinder looks to at him.

Infamous: that was-

????: D-devan... Pyrrha?

Infamous: *turns around* oh shit.

Ruby grabs her head as silver tears start sliding down her cheeks. Infamous trys to get close but a silver flash of light engulfs the hole area.

Qrow: it's all right I got you kiddo I got
you.

No ones pov ???? Hours later Ruby lies in bed.

Taiyang: *Ruby wakes up* Ruby! you're awake!

Ruby: what happened?

Taiyang: you uncale Qrow was looking for you, he heard you scream and when he found you... he saw... he got you out of there. and he got you home safe.

Ruby: wait what about Yang!... *jurks up* where's Devan is he okay!?

Taiyyang looks down giving Ruby all the information she needs. A tear slides down her cheek as a knock is heard. Taiyang looks to the door and Sees Qrow. He looks down and lightly nods his heads, standing up he walks to the door and lightly Pat's Qrows shoulder.

Qrow walks in side and grabs a chair.

Qrow: I'm sorry about.... Pyrrha and Devan.

Ruby: *sniffles* i-it was like w-when I saw his Ice Forum start *wips tears* screaming I know I was to late.

Qrow: *sighs* I am sorry. But you did a great thing up there.

Ruby: what do you mean!? I say my Friend and my Boyfriend die! How is that great?

Qrow: what's the last thing you remember?

Ruby: seeing Devan look at me. The color faiding as he j-just lied there.

Qrow: anything else?

Ruby: I-I... I got to the top and I couldn't do anything I just froz seeing Pyrrha blow away and Devan on the ground.

Qrow: did anything else happen?

Ruby: I remember my head... hurting and then I passed out.

Qrow: the night you two meet Ozpin what did he say to you. the first thing you remember?

Ruby: something about-

Qrow: Silver eyes. it a very extremely rare trait.

Ruby: so.

Qrow: you're special, Ruby and not the daddy loves his special angel way. your mom had silver eyes too. Remnant has tunes of legends and stories. some are true and some are bull. but there's one Oz told me from a vary long time ago. before Huntsmen and the Kingdoms. it was said that those born with silver eyes were destined to lead a life of a warrior. But people called Dragon Eyes were destined to protect the silver eyes until the day they die. you see, the creatures of Grimm- the most fearsome thing man kind hade ever discovered- were afraid of those silver eyes warriors. they were the best of the best. it was said that even a single look from one of the silver eyes would bring the most fearsome Grimm down. Some people say that a Dragon Eye worrier would fight to there last breath to protect a Silver eye worrier or ones he or she loves.

Ruby: why are you telling me this? Pyrrha and Devan are gone. Why me... I'm not special, I couldn't even save anyone.

Qrow: well a giant Grimm frozen on Beacon tower. and your hear in bed.

Ruby: how do you know what Ozpin said to me and Devan?

Qrow: all the missions I go on, all the time I'm away from this place it's been for Ozpin. but we don't know where his is now. something has been set in motion.. with Oz gone I'm frost to pick up where he left off.

Ruby: what can I do if I'm this special worrier then I can help! right?

Qrow: you can help by getting some rest... *pulls a small box from his pocket* I found this in Devans Garage before we left Beacon. I think it was ment for you.

Qrow stands up and puts it on the night stand. He gives ruby a light smile before walking out, ruby grabs the small box and sees a little note.

Ruby: "open me when your ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 3 10
The sequel to Bad Blood. The story is a Ruby X my OC Vawp K. Cerberus Also for those who think I ended the series like that, what kinda writer would...
64.5K 1.3K 36
Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. *RWBY OWNED BY ROOSTER TEETH*
71.5K 2.1K 48
Fangs as sharp as swords. Wires so strong that rumors said he could trap gods. Poison so strong that it could kill or paralyze Grimm. The most wanted...
40.9K 563 10
Volume 2 of my first story. You're in a happy relationship with Ruby and you would instantly lay down your life for your new family. Even if you have...