Love as though you have never...

By DeanAmbrosesRose

Rosalie Johnson is looking for a fresh start and WWE is just what she needs to put her shitty past behind her... More

Fresh Start
Room Mates
Problems already?
How did you find me?
What happened Last Night?
Why did he do it?
Smackdown
My New Team.
Long Weekend.
Secret...
Cinncinati, Ohio
Deans place.
Day with mum... And Dean
Oh shit.
Shopping.
Rosalie Johnson
Catching up and meeting the guys.
Party
Crazy night/Raw morning
Raw Part 1
Raw Part 2
Why me?
Training
Confusion
Remember me
'Date?'
'Date?' Part 2
This is perfect.
Find me
Smackdown
Smackdown part 2
Saturday
Familar Face
Sweetheart
Results
Monday Morning
Not an update
Raw
Title Match/Return
Irritation
Recovering/Zac
At the arena
Smackdown
Wednesday
Main Event
Nightmares/Break
"Institute"
What's going on.?
Finding her
Brie
What's going on
We missed you
Nevada and baby issues
Baby talk and friendship
Attires
Breaking the ice
Jon's Return
Arguing
Saving Him
Jon's Reaction
An Old Friend
In the name of love
\\60// I think?

\\61//

72 1 0
By DeanAmbrosesRose

Jon's POV:

After practicing for about 3 hours the boys and I head back to our locker room to change and head back to Rose's place.

As soon as we walk in my eyes immediately go to my girlfriend.

Her head is on Damon's lap and tears are staining her eyes.

I glare at him.

"What. Did. You. Do?!" I growled lowly, careful not to wake her.

"I. Did. Nothing." He shot back.

"Then what's wrong with her? Why was she crying?" I asked walking closer.

"I have no idea. Some girl came by earlier and brought her something and as soon as she left she came out of the bathroom and started crying." Damon said rubbing her head as he spoke.

I walked into the bathroom and saw something in the trash.

It was a pregnancy test.

My breath caught in my throat as I picked it up.

I felt my heart sink a bit as I saw it was negative.

I shook my head.

"Maybe it's for the best. We are both at the peak of our careers." I told myself.

I walked out of the bathroom and sighed as I kneeled beside her.

"One day babygirl." I whispered as I kissed her head.

I gently picked her up and carried her as Colby, Joe, Ryan, and Damon followed.

I put her in the back with Joe and Damon while Colby and Ryan sat up front with me driving.

"Did you figure out what was wrong?" Colby asked looking at me with curiosity.

"She took a pregnancy test." I whispered quietly. "I guess she got upset since it was negative." I told him.

He nodded in understanding.

"My mother is coming today. She wants to make it up to us, how she treated Rose the first time they met." I say.

"You think she's really sorry?" He asks.

"I don't know. She seemed sincere on the phone. She wants to stay with us the rest of the time we are in California." I say shrugging.

"So you're going to pick her up later?" He asked.

"Yeah around 4." I say as we arrive back at the house.

"I'll take her in." Joe says picking Rose up gently and taking her inside to her room.

Rosalie's POV:

As soon as I'm laid down on my bed I whimper and grab the persons hand who laid me down.

"Please don't go.." I say softly.

I hear a deep chuckle and open my eyes to see Joe standing above me.

I let go of his hand and my face turns red.

"I thought you were Jon.." I mumble hiding my face.

"I know babygirl. I'll send him in here." He says chuckling as he rubs my head and walks out.

Soon enough I am met with my blue eyed handsome boyfriend.

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I found the test." He spoke slowly. "But look at it this way, you have a match at Mania to prepare for, we are moving into a new house, all this shit with Zac. Do you really want kids right now anyways?" He asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

I sighed.

"I guess not.. my emotions have been everywhere lately." I say sighing.

"I have to pick mom up at 4. Would you like to ride?" He asked changing the topic.

"I can if you'd like. Just let me change." I say.

I've been gaining a lot of weight since I woke from my coma, so I grab a pair of sweat pants (which I stole from Colby since he's smaller than Jon) and one of Jon's t-shirts.

"Are those Colby's?" He asked chuckling.

I nod slowly smiling innocently.

"Let's get going sweetheart." He says smiling as I follow him out of the room.

As soon as we left the room I heard Colby clear his throat.

"I'm gonna want those back when you get home." He says looking at me.

"Yeah sure! In your dreams Rollins." I say using his ring name and walk out of the house flipping my hair.

Jon just laughs as he follows me outside with the keys to my truck.

I sit in the passenger seat nervously.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Just nervous of how your mom will act." I say quietly.

"Well if she says anything to you that makes you uncomfortable then I'll ask her to leave or make her apologize. It's your house so I'll respect that." He says taking my hand in his as he starts the truck.

The whole way to the airport he never once let go of my hand.

Once he parked we walked into the airport.

He had on his hat and sunglasses and I had sunglasses covering my face as well.

She texted Jon that she'd be getting off at gate 5 so we sat and waited.

As we were waiting I subconsciously grabbed my necklace, twirling it in my fingers.

Soon people start walking out and I see her with a suitcase.

She looks at Jon and smiles.

"Jonathan." She says walking up and hugging him.

He hugs back smiling.

"Hey mom." He says. 

After they pull away he grabs my hand and brings me beside him.

"You remember my girlfriend-" She cut him off.

"Rosalie! How are you dear?" She asked hugging me.

I hug back completely shocked.

"I'm fine Ms. Good." I tell her and she scolds me.

"Please call me Linda." She says pulling away from me smiling. "I was watching the news a couple months ago and saw how you both got hurt. Jonathan I tried to reach out to your father but he never returned my calls. But I did manage to get your sister Jaylah to come with me!" She said happily as the bitch herself got off the plane.

I sigh loud enough for Jon to hear and he just squeezes my hand lightly.

"Jon! Hey big brother. Long time no see. I see you're still with her." She says coldly.

"Yes I am. And if you have a problem with her then you are more than welcome to find a hotel instead of staying at her summer home." He says smirking.

"Honestly Jaylah darling, grow up. You're a grown woman, surely you can appreciate that this woman makes your brother happy and that she is welcoming us into her home. Surely you can at least pretend to be civil for the few days we will be staying with them." Linda snaps slightly.

Honestly her snapping at her has me and Jon both shocked.

"Now. If this is all settled then let's get going. I'm starving." She says turning and smiling at Jon and I.

"I left some food cooking back at the house. Maybe Colby hasn't burnt it to the ground." I say making Jon and Linda chuckle and Jaylah just glares at me.

"Here mom I'll get those for you." Jon says taking his moms bags.

She smiles and lets him as she turns to talk to me.

"So Rosalie how have you and Jonathan been since you've been out of the hospital?" She asked.

"Jon's already back at work, you know how stubborn he can be. Me on the other hand, I will be returning in less than two months. Until then I'm just there to support Jon, Joe, and Colby." I say as we arrive back at the truck.

"That's wonderful!" She says as we all load up.

Jon and I in the front and Jaylah and her in the back.

"So when are you going to give me some grandkids?" She asked making Jon and I look at each other and choke on air.

"Mom we've only been together for 5 months." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Not to mention it's just not good timing." He said.

"Alright but in the next couple of years I'd better be getting one." She told him sternly.

"Well mom that'll be up to Rose. She'll be the one out of action for about a year and a half." He tells her holding my hand.

"I just know you two will have the most beautiful children." She says.

Jaylah just groans loudly.

"Can we please get off the subject of my brothers sex life?" She asked annoyed.

"At least I have one." I heard Jon mumble making me smack his arm.

"What was that for?" He asked as if I didn't hear him.

"Manners Jonathan." I told him.

I hear Jaylah snicker from the back.

"Damn Jon she's got you on a leash." She said.

"You know you're really getting on my last nerve Danielle." He snapped using her middle name. "I don't mind dropping you off at a hotel." He threatened.

"Didn't realize I struck a nerve big brother. I guess I can't joke around with you anymore." She sighed sounding fake hurt.

He just rolled his eyes and mumbled under his breath, "This is going to be a long few days.", and kept driving.

Jaylah is back... yay. not 😂 Anyways I've been trying to think of how I want this story to go. Soon she will start training for Mania and it's gonna be AWESOME!!! As always I hope you guys like it. Comment and vote! I love you guys. Stay Fearless my Unstable Lunatic Lovers!💜💙❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 12.7K 169
The Shield Preferences - Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, & Dean Ambrose REQUESTS ARE CLOSED STARTED - Friday, October 13, 2017 COMPLETED BEFORE EDITING...
52.7K 1.7K 45
It's the start of something new ! Life isn't a fairy tale, but trying telling that to Seth as he tries to make the best of an unorthodox relationship...
12.1K 162 62
Taking place during the start of The Shield's debut in 2012, follow Morgan Lopez's career as she becomes a member of The Shield, revamps herself as T...
59.1K 1.6K 24
cover by @undisputedtori "Cut it out!" Joe rolled his eyes. "She's just someone to pass the time with. That's all, other than that, she means nothing...