{MY NIGHTMARE} 🎩Human Golden...

By TallestOfThemAll

[Name] was just an ordinary girl with an ordinary life.. that is, until she found out about Freddy Fazbear's... More

1- •A new start•
2- •Getting the job•
3- •An interesting place•
4- •A phone call•
5- •A long night•
6- •Home sweet home•
8- •More hard yakka•
9- •Alot more stress•
10- •Meeting a nightmare•
11- •There's no escape•
12- •What to do•
13- •He's all broken•
14- •Something isn't right•
15- •Befriending the beast•
16- •I'll mend you•
17- •Must stay hidden•
18- •No more secrets•
19- •Meeting the other's•
20- •Trying to survive•
21- •The new arrivals•
22- •A new irritation•
23- •Making new friends•
24- •A disturbing warning•
25- •The troubled being•
26- •The shocking truth•
27- •An unexpected surprise•
28- •How's it possible•
29- •Growing more fond•
30- •He's my nightmare•
31- •He is back•
32- •There is pain•
33- •Lot's of confusion•
34- •Sorting things out•
35- •Joining a team•
36- •He's acting different•
37- •A lovely life•
38- •Lot's of drama•
39- •Dealing with problems•
40- •The awaited confession•
41- •Finally Settling in•
42- •I'm not ready•
43- •Who are you•
44- •Friend's with other's•
45- •A personal visit•
46- •How we met•
47- •I found you•
48- •You trust me•
49- •Time is ticking•
50- •I love you•
51- •A new day•
52- •Making things right•
53- •I forgive you•
54- •Lot's of trouble•
55- •Please don't go•
56- •Love me harder•
57- •It starts now•
58- •The battle begins•
59- •The grand finale• PART. 1
60- •Rest in peace• PART. 2
•••Christmas Special•••
•••New Year's Special•••
- !!important news!! -
đź–¤ |A THANK YOU| đź–¤
•~Annoucement~•
<•Prequel: Before it all began•>
•••Valentines Day Special•••
•••Easter Special•••
+ đź–¤ FANART đź–¤ +
•••Halloween Special•••

7- •Another stressful night•

5.3K 122 131
By TallestOfThemAll

< [Name] > POV

I wake up and groggily sit upright, yawning and stretching in the process. I had slept in because it was already 7:40pm! Staying up to survive doesn't have its perks obviously... I spring out of bed and decide to take yet another shower, I still felt as if I hadn't had one and I hate that feeling- the feeling of that disgusting dust and spider webs from that place on me, I shudder at my thoughts reminder. Boy am I ready for night 2...

Soon enough, I'm out of the shower and now TRYING to choose what to wear. I'm useless at making clothes look cute, so I just go with- [f-s/s]
(Favourite singers shirt, choose one)
And the classic ripped jeans. I smell food again so I guess I'll go feast on that before I have to worry about returning to that hellhole they call 'fun'

I walk into the kitchen and become greeted with a sweet aroma of.... soup?

"Hey Mum, what'cha cooking?" Seriously if it's soup I'd rather starve.

"Hello sweetie, you're favourite- chicken soup". NO! That's not my favourite at all! Soup isn't that bad, but the only time I have soup is when I'm sick and I don't want the horrible memories to flood in.

"Who suggested the soup?" I'm very sceptic of this food choice, someone must've told Mum to cook this.

"You're brother, dear"

Okay that's it! Little shit is gonna die today- nahh I'll just have a civil understanding conversation with him. I search for the pig who suggested such food, I know I'm calling him alot of names BUT he has been worse towards me so stuff it! I find him seated at the computer that he now owns, it used to be the family computer- but now my parents gave it to him since he only wrecked it by putting all of his YouTube crap and his gaming stuff.

I decide not to tap him on the shoulder. I speak louder than I did last time. "[b/n], why did you choose soup for dinner?"

"Because I can." He states bluntly like he's the king.

"Okay then, but since when do you like soup yet even eat it!?" He stays well away from soup as much as he can do I'm SO confused to why he chose soup.

"Since now, and I just eat it now." He replies with a shrug. He's starting to get on my nerves, I sleep in until dinner and I wake up to see my new brother. He's definitely changing, definitely...
I take it as an answer and leave him to continue munching on his newfound love for soup.

I obediently ate the soup and chucked the rest out. I just couldn't force myself to eat the whole thing, the spider webs and dust from the Pizzeria kept coming back into my thoughts- I don't know why I'm being so stupid! Their just gross and shouldn't exist.

> Time skip- 11 hours <

It was now 11:30pm and I am already set to go, my [f/c] duffel bag isn't as filled as it was yesterday and I made sure to put my uniform on now so I didn't have to in their unsanitary toilets, when I went in there to get changed- i kid you not I saw a used nappy... on.... the..... floor. That was right next to me mind you! I have sworn to myself, never to go back into their disgusting and gross toilets.

I'm nervous to return to the job but I think I'll be ok, if I don't doze off or get lost in thought then I can keep track of the people. Especially that purple haired guy, he loves hiding and moves fast! That blonde lady seems to stand in the eating area alot and the brunette guy is always standing on stand, he must be the leader... or something like that.

I checked my phone to see the time, it was now 11:40pm. Shit! I'm running late! Crap crap crap- I continued yelling words in my head whilst hurrying and tripping, I checked to see if my phone was fully charged- it said it was at 80%, meh good enough.

I stormed out of the house and half ran and walked at the same time. I betcha my neighbours and the people that I walked past are thinking. "oh look it's that crazy girl again, she isn't murdering her bag this time though!"

I near the Pizzeria and before I know it, I'm entering the wretched place again- I quickly glance at the stage, no ones there? Maybe their in the back room, I mean performing for kids all day must be tiring.

I push that thought aside and safely enter my office, it still looked the same- what am I thinking? Of course it'll still look the same! I don't think they've changed the look in this office for centuries nor give it a good clean.

I hear the phone suddenly start to ring again, I had a little freak out session in the process. "Hello? Hello, hello?" Oh no, it's him... I didn't want to listen to his long as horror story about this job so I found a mute button and I 'mute' him. I had heard enough yesterday and he covered everything that I needed to know, to survive

There's no reason to call today. He's probably just trying to scare me again, what a nice guy!! Very helpful... not.

I instantly grab hold onto the tablet and switch around on the cameras, I was so on edge that I wasn't even sitting down yet... I didn't see anything out of the ordinary and let out a held in breath.

I take the office chair and sit on the edge, you know, just in case I have to get up quickly- I hold the tablet in my right hand on purpose so I'll have to use my left for the door, I wouldn't want to use my right again for it anyways, it hurts real bad!

I hear a sound. I jump up and began searching every camera... just turns out it was the kitchen 'god dammit lady! Almost gave me a heart attack' I figured it was that blonde lady that was in the kitchen because she seems to be the only one who does go in there.

I notice the camera that's set in front of 'pirate cove' .... it looked different. The sparkly purple curtain, was now opened so that there was a noticeable crack. I tried to see what it was and put the tablet to my eye, until a shuffling noise right on my left- I whip around and flash the light on, sure enough, one of them was there.... it was that purple haired freak!

I quickly slapped my hand over the door closing button and just in time, the door closed. That scared the living daylights out of me! He was actually taller up close and had red glowing eyes, pale skin and of course- purple hair and clothes, red bow and a disgusting devilish smirk on his face.

I was getting the proper description of him because he now was at the offices window, I then look to the top of his head- he has.... bunny ears!? Ok I knew that he had a unatural hair colour but now this!? I really didn't look that closely to the posters of them, I thought I did but obviously not.

"Go away, please" I almost stutter but hold against it.

There was silence until he actually spoke!?— "And why would I do that?" He chuckled after his remark, his smile only getting more cruel and sadistic.
I return a frown towards him but he still doesn't budge, I sigh and decide to ignore him- checking the cameras I no longer see the blonde lady! I freak out and close my right door using my left hand which was REALLY hard to do.

I flash the light on the right side and, sure enough there she was. I might as well note down her appearance like I did for that bunny guy. She had a fringe and the ends of her hair grew to a darker blonde making it look almost brown, she wore a yellow top that covered her chest and had a purple part for her torso that was see through so you could see her stomach, she wore a bib that said "let's eat!!!" And she had a average skin tone, she was definitely short and she had glowing purple eyes.

I try to find words to say, I can talk to them and maybe try and get them to leave- my power was going down and then realisation slowly hits me... they're staying at the door so then I won't open the it and keep turning on the light to see if their still there, then my power will go down and they can kill me.

"Let's eat lady, could you please go away??" I didn't know her name so I thought that her bib's writing was her name... she stared at me with confusion

"Oh! I should introduce myself- my name is Chica the Chicken but I prefer to be called just 'Chica'!" She smiles widely at me which made me feel sick.

"Chica! You can't make friends with the endo-skeleton." A voice appears to my left. I knew it had to be that bunny guy.

"Awh come on! Maybe the endo-skeleton wants some pizza!" She sounded like a enthusiastic kid, she's very fond of pizza obviously.

"No, no they don't." The bunny guy retorts with a lace of venom.

"Hey, uhh can you two leave? Please?" I don't want to sound rude but I don't want them near me anymore.

The Chica lady giggles and smiles sweetly back at me, I still had my light flashing on her so I decided to switch it off. "Sorry, but that would be boring." The bunny guy remarks with a cold tone.

It was 5:20am and the power percentage was now 60%. Time did fly but so did the power that I need- I just sat there quietly, hoping that I'd survive somehow. They kept staring at me through the window and it made me VERY uncomfortable... what is with these people!? They're crazy and that's a fact!

I checked the time again 5:25am. This is not good, at all! I'm gonna die and it's their fault, hah literally. I decide to start eating, there was nothing else to do and who knows, this could be my last meal— "are you eating?." I can tell that the bunny had a confused expression.

"They are too!" The Chica lady speaks louder than she had before.

"I'm hungry.. sorry" I don't know why I apologised to the killers, but ok.

"I told you, they want pizza!" The blonde yells out.

"They're probably stress eating." The purple freak answers correctly

Damn this guy is smart! But so is the lady....

"Really? I don't believe you!" She argues back

Silence fills the atmosphere and I start to get more nervous... I just want to live, and then you have these two- merrily arguing while I'm awaiting my death. The Chica lady must be the one that lures the night guards to trust her and then betrays them and the bunny dude must just scare the guard and make them feel like shit with that smile of his.

I checked the time hoping it was now closer to 6:00am, the tablets screen mildly flickered and the time read 5:35am! Ok I can still make it! I glance at the power % and that's when my heart sinks... it was channeled to 30%—

"Please, leave. I don't want to die, I've done nothing to you!" At this point I was pleading with everything I had left, hoping that they'd still have SOME humanity left, at least a hint of sanity.

"You exist. You're breaking the rules."
Huh? Is he saying that the problem is because I exist AND breaking the rules?

"Punishment must endure." What is he talking about now?! I'm so confused and scared out of my wits.

"No need to be frightened endo'! We can celebrate once you pay for you're mistakes!" —'Celebrate'? Pay for my mistakes?? I don't get it! The 'celebrate' part sounds somewhat familiar, I must've seen it somewhere before...

I look in front of me at the worn desk as if trying to find an answer there. I see something that catches my eye, a 'celebrate' poster is hanged up near the left window- it had the three main performers on stage, the bunny was holding a guitar with his right arm, the brunette guy was holding a microphone and the Chica lady, was balancing a plate in the palm of her left hand.. the plate had little pink cupcake on it that had, eyes?!

I notice a cupcake replica sitting on one of the old broken tv's in the office with me, ewww it looked so creepy! The poster however, was mildly interesting- I've never really seen them on stage, ready to perform like that before...

I was taken to reality when I heard a tapping noise. I looked to see which person did it, but of course I can't see.. I'm not going to turn on the lights! They just want to tease me, like this is a horror game. I'm not gonna die to these arseholes! I can't believe I'm starting to get confident with the situation...

I spin around in my office chair, it didn't matter what I did anyways- I stop to find the time.. it was 5:55am!!! Oh my fucking god, I survived, another night! My power is extremely low now at 10% which a making me feel uneasy.

My eyes are eagerly glued to the times digits,

3.....2........1

The chimes of a bell began to play, and I hear a sigh of frustration to my left and a pout from my right. I check the cameras on last time to make sure they're on the stage, don't want to die when I completed my shift. I am absolutely not willing to return tomorrow, I'll try to get through the week so I can get payed and then I'll quit... I grab all of my belongings and

I slide on the tiles in the eating area on my way out, I probably pissed of those murderer people but I wanted to get outa this restaurant in a fun and efficient way, mostly because I've been scared for my life the whole night.

I run out of the Pizzeria and continue down the street to my house, my safe and cozy fortress..

I arrive home and take no time to enter only to run straight into my room where I dropped onto my bed and fell asleep in a heart beat.

•Authors notes•
Heyaaaa thankyou for readinggg! Sorry if I spelled things wrong and stuff, I was kinda in a hurry whilst writing this chapter.. but I hope it wasn't too bad! <333

Translations :) 🖤🖤🖤🖤
• nappy ~ diaper
• [f/s/s] ~ favourite singer shirt
• [f/c] ~ favourite colour
• duffel bag ~ gym bag

• Oh! Almost forgot, I started writing another human fnaf character x reader so go check that out if you're interested
😊❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 4.5K 34
You work at the pizzeria as the guard AND waitress. You run into many problems, including lotsa animatronic humans falling for you :) Pictures, stor...
128K 2.7K 28
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a girl around the age of 18-19. In needs of money, she decides to get a job as a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. No...
31.6K 690 23
~Revisited~ April 8th 2020 - August 8th 2021 - You're (Y/N) (L/N) a young adult who moved back into their old town. When you start working at Freddy...
10.8K 255 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...