Bullied\\ Shawn Mendes [COMPL...

By nochillshawn

Madelyn Clark has had enough trouble in her life. Her abusive parents committed suicide because of her. Her e... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Epilogue

update 2.99999 yrs laterrr

1.1K 22 10
By nochillshawn

SOOO ITS BEEN ALMOST 3 FREAKING YEARS SINCE IVE STARTED WRITING THIS STORY.

my 6th grade self didn't think i'd get that many reads.

so THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING !!

it's trash and i just read it and i'm dying like

I

DID

NOT

KNOW

ANY

SORT

OF

GRAMMAR.

i'm in the 9th grade now and i'm actually an aspiring doctor and author now, and this book is what started it so THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH.

but nobody told me i sucked so much at writing back then lol.

BUT GUESS WHAT !

since i've published the book, i saw shawn in concert and i'm seeing him again next year. which all goes to say, never give up on your dreams BECAUSE SIS i've seen the love of my life and i never thought i would.

anyways

i love you guys

like a whole lot

you guys are the best. keep being perfect and beautiful.

p.s. i dont know why i published this, this book is sooooo 2015. BUT IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN PM ME SO WE CAN CHAT

xoxo gossip girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 471 38
Shawn Mendes fanfiction.
154K 3.1K 29
"Why do they call you the bad boy?" She asked. "They're afraid of me... of what I can do to them." "Oh." "Are you afraid of the bad boy?" "No..."...
131K 2.6K 22
Hope is 14. She has had a rough life. She witnessed the death is her family and is now living in a orphanage were all they do is beat and bully her...
5.6K 162 25
Selena Marie Gomez, is far from a happy 17 year old girl in senior year with a perfect life. At school she has no friends what so ever, and her bull...