One Direction Sick Fics

By 1Dsickfics2015

Stomach bugs came to visit One Direction . Book made 6-26-18 More

Introduction
Niall Sick
Harry Sick
Louis Sick
Liam Sick
Zayn Sick
Requests
Niall Migraine for beautifullyhoran
Harry and Niall for beautifullyhoran
Sick on Tour for Charlee333
Niall High Fever for beautifullyhoran
That Weird Oreo one for beautifullyhoran
Harry Carsick
Liam Fakes Sick
Zayn Sick for beautifullyhoran
Zayn Sick Part 2 for beautifullyhoran
Harry Sick for iam5fam
Louis and Niall Sick
Louis and Niall Sick Part 2
Louis Sick for iam5fam
Harry Sick at School for ilangel1
Niam Family Sickness
The Families
Louis's Family-Camping Disaster
Niall Sick but Others Don't Believe Him for chris_333
Louis Sick- Kidfic
Zayn Sick
Harry Sick at School for futureauthorkm5
Louis Sick at TCA's for beautifullyhoran
Liam Sick on his Birthday
Harry Sick on his birthday for HiddenScreamer
Harry drunk for beautifullyhoran
Niall Sick on His Birthday
Niall Sick
Niall Sick Part Two for misslimelight_beanz
Liam Sick but no one Believes him for Bestofallthefandoms
Liam Sick but no one Believes him for Bestofallthefandoms part 2
Halloween- Niall's Family
Harry Faking for ilangel1
Liam Delusional for beautifullyhoran
Niall-Just Carsickness? Part 1
Niall-Just Carsickness? Part 2
Larry Family Sick for iam5fam
Louis and Niall Sick
Harry Faking for harryinaskirt
Nouis- Niall sick for Preemyprincess
Everyone Sick for dmdhazza
Weird Drinks for sooouuummm
Rip Felicite Grace
Should i come back ?
Louis sick, Harry mad
Camping Trip (Louis)
Camping Trip part 2

Niall Sick on Wedding Day

3.6K 33 10
By 1Dsickfics2015

Sorry for all the Niall ones! Niall is my favorite so it just happens I guess, please give me requests!

*****************************

Tomorrow I am getting married to the love of my life Rea, I still haven't gotten a suit so I'm going out with Liam, Louis, and Harry today. They haven't gotten anything to wear to the wedding either, imagine that. Rea is staying the night with her friends tonight so the boys and I are staying with Liam.

I saw the car pull in and began walking downstairs, one of them beat me to it and were pounding at my door already. I opened up to see it was Louis, of course "Nialler," he cheered "Are you ready for this?"

I nodded "I'm getting really nervous though."

He laughed "Don't be, let's go, you're up front with Liam, Harry and I are in the back."

I nodded as we began walking to the car, I sat by Liam like I was told and we began the ten minute drive to the mall. "So," Liam broke the silence "You ready for this?"

I nodded "nervous." just like I told Louis

"I'm so excited for you!" Harry added

I nodded "Thanks"

We finally arrived and found the store we came for and started looking at dress suits. I picked a blackish suit with a pink and white striped tie and the other boys got gray suits with red ties.

After that, we decided to leave and go get Nandos since that's what I chose and it was my big day.

After dinner and we were in the car my stomach started hurting really bad, I'm just so nervous and I don't know why. My hands were sweating like crazy and I tried wiping them on my pants, I kept moving in my seat, anything could go wrong, what if I mess up, what if-

"Niall" Liam interrupted my thoughts "You'll be fine"

I shrugged "I'm just so nervous, my stomach is a mess right now and I could probably get sick."

Louis laughed "You probably just ate too much at Nandos."

I shook my head but chuckled " I don't know, I guess, I'm so nervous though."

"You'll be fine," Harry said "We will all have fun tonight and you can relax, the wedding isn't until 5:00 anyways."

He's right.."That only 22 hours away!" I cried

Liam patted my leg, still keeping his eyes on the road " Don't stress Nialler."

We finally pulled into Liam's driveway and went to his living room.

"So, FIFA?" Louis asked

Harry nodded "Let the Wedding boy go first, choose wisely Nialler." he tried to wink

"If you were smart, you'd choose me." Louis added

I looked at Liam "I choose Liam."

They both groaned and sat on the couch, Liam and I took the floor. After Liam totally kicked my ass at that game, Harry and Louis took their turn while Liam and I sat on the couch talking and laughing at Louis's anger. Louis ended up losing and demanded we do something else, it was already 10:00.

"Movie?" Liam suggested

Harry sighed "I don't really wanna watch a movie yet."

"Well, I don't know. Niall?"

I shrugged, my stomach was feeling uneasy again. "I'm fine with a movie, I kinda have a stomachache."

Louis patted my back "You're really nervous, aren't ya?"

I nodded

He sighed "Don't let it get to you, you love her, she loves you, it'll be okay."

Harry nodded then asked "So, what movie? Make it funny at least."

Liam put some comedy one in, shut the lights out, and we all sat on the couch together.

Halfway through I got up saying I had to use the restroom. I got in the bathroom and closed the door, not bothering to lock It. I crouched down in front of the toilet, I felt so sick, the bathroom is close to the living room so the boys would probably hear me and I don't want that.

I was in the bathroom for a good ten minutes when I finally started dry heaving. Someone knocked at the door and asked to come in, it was Liam.

I was about to reply but was cut off when I started heaving up my Nandos into the porcelain bowl. Liam came busting in and started rubbing my back to comfort me, I finally finished, flushed the awful sight, and leaned into Liam.

"Wow," he sighed "You really are nervous, aren't ya?"

I nodded as I grabbed the sink counter to pull myself up while Liam stayed close.

We walked to the couch and I sat in my place next to Louis with Harry on the other side of him.

Louis frowned at me "That sounded fun.."

I rolled my eyes "I'm fine, just start the movie."

Harry stayed silent, Liam rolled his eyes "Nialler, I just saw what happened, you're not okay."

" I am now, so play the movie."

Liam groaned but did as I requested, my stomach was still swirling butvnerves have never made sick before, maybe I'm sick?

The movie ended about an hour later and we just played some music and talked for a while, well the others did, I stayed silent.

Ten minutes later I spoke up "Can we go to sleep?"

Harry nodded "If you want"

Louis and Harry laid in the two recliner chairs and Liam and I took the recliners on the couch and I fell asleep immediately.

I woke up the next morning around 9:00, Liam was already awake scrolling through twitter. "Hey Ni" he whispered, trying not to wake the others "Today's the big day, how you feeling?"

I thought about it "Like shit"

Worry took over his features "Really?"

I nodded "Stomach still hurts"

"I'll make some breakfast, it might help."

I shook my head "Not hungry."

He sighed "Im making pancakes for the boys and I, you're at least eating toast."

I nodded, not in the mood to argue. Right when Liam went to the kitchen, Harry and Louis woke up at the same time, creepy. They rubbed their eyes and stretched in unison, this is seriously freaky. They both looked at me and said "Feeling better?"

I stared at them blankly then spoke "No"

Harry sighed, just Harry, not Louis thankfully. "You'll do great Nialler."

When Liam finally finished and forced me to eat a piece of toast I laid back down and slept until Liam woke me up at 3:00 to get ready. They were already dressed up, Liam and even Louis had their hair slicked back while Harry just had his usual messy curls. I got to the bathroom, got Changed, then slicked my hair back like normal, sprayed it, brushed my teeth, then left to meet the boys in the living room.

We finally left at 4:00 so we would make it to the church where the wedding was being held. We were having it outside the church though because they had enough property and it was quite nice out there.

Once we all got in, same seating as Yesterday, Louis asked how far away it was and Liam said thirty minutes.

We were halfway there when my stomach couldn't take the ride any longer "Li?" I asked quietly and gulped

"Shit," he mumbled under his breath "You're going to be Sick, aren't you?"

I nodded, pressing my fingers to my mouth, Liam pulled over quickly and I flung the door opened immediately getting out and hunching over with my hands on my knees bringing up the toast Liam forced inside of me this morning.

The back door opened and Harry was rubbing my back since he was on the same side. When I finished, thankfully keeping my suit cleaned, I straightened up, arms wrapped around my middle and frowned at Harry. "It hurts, I think it's a bug, not nerves."

He nodded "Maybe we should tell Rea?"

I shook my head rapidly "Don't you dare!"

He sighed "Get in"

I climbed in and Liam gave me a weak smile as we finished our trip to the church.

When we got there I let out a deep breath "Ugh, I feel sick again, I can't get sick here."

Louis shrugged "We can go in and find a bathroom."

Liam nodded "We have to go in anyways, the cake is in there. Rea won't be in the kitchen area because you aren't supposed to see her until the wedding."

I cringed at the thought of food but nodded.

We got out and walked inside, I forgot just because Rea wasn't in there, my parents were. We all said hi and my mom decided to hug me and then all the boys, I needed a bathroom right now or I'm going to get si-

I got cut off by a quiet gag, I looked around and found a big trash can only a couple feet away, I jogged over to it and immediately started releasing my stomachs contents. When I finished I felt a hand on my back, I looked to the side and saw the boys with my dad looking over at me sympathetically, I turned around and there was my mom, hand on my back. She looked at my dad "Bobby, get a new trash bag, they're in the kitchen drawer." then she looked at me and rubbed my cheeks with her thumb "Are you nervous buddy?"

I nodded "Yes, but I think I have some stomach bug. Please don't tell Rea, please."

She sighed but nodded

I straightened up and walked over to the boys as my dad changed the trash bag, Liam grabbed the cake and I gagged into my hand then walked away, Harry followed me while Liam and Louis walked outside to set up the table with the cake. I'm not sure where my mom went, I sat by the wall and asked what time it was, Harry said it was 4:55, great.

Guests should be here by now and we are officially getting married at 5:30, we figured we'd wait half an hour into it so people are definitely here. "Wanna go out?" Harry asked "Your parents are already out there."

I shrugged "I guess"

We walked out together and as expected, almost everyone from mine and Rea's side were here. Little kids were running everywhere and family kept hugging me tightly over and over again.

After a long half hour, everyone got situated in their seats, My parents, Rea's parents, my friends and Rea's friends all sat in their resevered front row seats.

I made my walk down the aisle and got the "awws" which made me smile, I'm more excited than nervous now that it's actually happening. As I stood up in the front and saw my beautiful bride walking down the aisle with her father, I teared up immediately, she looked beautiful in her long white dress and her hair professionally done. She clearly had way more fun getting ready today than I did. When she made it up to me and the priest talked, we traded rings, all the "I do's" later, I finally got to kiss my beautiful wife in front of every one. My wife. My wife. I did it. Why was I nervous? Everyone cheered for us and I couldn't hide my big happy smile glued to my face.

Afterwards everyone got food that was grilled by Rea's father, the boys hung out with Rea's friends and left Rea and I alone. I felt too guilty not telling her, I had to, and my stomach was going to give out soon again, I can feel it. "Can we sit?" I asked

She nodded "Yes, but don't you want to eat first?"

I sighed "Come sit"

She followed and we sat at a table that was empty since everyone was getting food. "I love you"

"I love you too" she says

"So much" I added

She sighed "What did you do?"

"I have the stomach flu" I said very quickly, she took a minute to comprehend the words then looked at me with a frown "You do?"

I nodded

"Babe" she slapped me with a chuckle "You should have told me,  people would have understood, and you kissed me so if I get it it's on you." she teased

She isn't mad?

"I know but it's your big day."

She laughed again "It's yours too! I just wish you would have to-"

"CHICKEN!!!" Someone screamed, we looked over to see Harry getting chased by a chicken, Louis chasing him screaming, and Liam laughing and recording.

Rea and I were laughing so hard, hurting my stomach. "Where did that chicken come from?" Rea asked still laughing then stopped when she took in my pale complexion.

"Niall? Come on, let's go to the ba-"

I cut her off by jumping off my feet, hunching over and heaving up pure liquid. Rea jumped up and started rubbing my back until I finished, when I was done I sat down at the picnic table and remembered everyone was here. I looked up, so many people watching me sympathetically, while eating. People kept coming over to check on me but Rea explained the issue to them and they wished me their get wells and were off.

Liam came over and took me to the car, Rea stayed with all of our guests. I got in and laid in the backseat to take a nap, Liam stayed with me the whole entire remaining two hours of the party.

When it was over the other boys joined us and we took our usual seats and Liam dropped me off at my house where my beautiful wife was waiting on me. I was fine all night and woke up feeling much better but Rea woke up with the awful stomach bug instead.

******************************

Over 2k words

Please comment requests <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 345 12
After a bad accident before one of the first shows on the North American leg of a tour, the One Direction boys face a series of unfortunate medical e...
1.6M 10.4K 170
This page is gonna be a bunch if sickfics!! I think more people should start writing them cause they are so much fun to write and there isn't enough...
281K 8.7K 130
Niall finds himself experiencing a collection of small niggling health problems. They irritate him but don't worry him. After all, they are just rand...
696K 7.4K 100
just some One direction sickfics!!! If you want me to write one comment a request!! Thanks