Everything Is Not What it See...

By _young_blondie_

(Completed) Sophia Tatum's the name. She's known for being in cheer leading for football and basketball. She'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Sequal Update!!
Update

Chapter 17

2.7K 101 3
By _young_blondie_

~ Jason's POV ~

After getting dressed from my jeans to basketball shorts I took my shirt off. I threw it on the duffle bag as I walked over to the bed. Sophia was laying on her side staring at me. "You must like it because your staring." I said grinning as I laid down on my back beside her. She punched me in the shoulder then closed her eyes I rolled onto my side facing the her. I looked at how she slept. Her long eye lashes laid perfectly on her cheek. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. I broke from my thoughts as Sophia opened her eyes, "Why are you staring at me?". I wasn't gonna tell her so I just shrugged. Why was I staring at her? She rolls over facing her back to me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and she didn't flinch. I soon fell asleep listening how our breaths went in sync.

~ Sophia POV ~

"Sophia? Oh my gosh!" My mother said running over to me crying. I was back on the trail that lead from the school to the park. "Mom OMG I never thought I'd see you again!" I ran up to give her a hug. As I ran to give her a hug she ran right through me, like a ghost. I turned around to see her running off the trail into the woods toward a dark area in the leaves. "I'm so sorry sweety! I'm sorry we didn't make it here faster!" she wailed kneeling next to it. I walked up behind my mom and seen a body.... My Body.

---------------------------------------

Whoa is Jason flirting? Do you ship Sophia and Jason? What's happening to Sophia? Did she get killed? Is she haunting in her after life? If so is she haunting for revenge?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 1.6K 27
"We can either do this the easy way, or the hard way." Jason told me as he rolled up his sleeves and stared at me. I couldn't believe it, this man us...
66.2K 2K 27
"A thief steals jewels and diamonds. So why'd he take me?" -Unknown ~ You're kidnapped by the one and only Jason McCann. What else is there to know? ...
The Obsession By Tilyn Newton

Mystery / Thriller

366K 7.9K 39
At 14, Isabella Rose wasn't exactly pretty. She wore glasses, was scrawny, and didn't have any figure. She finds interest into a 20 year old man name...
136K 5.4K 78
Jennifer was on her way to school one day when she came across America's Most Wanted, Jason McCann. After being kidnapped, will she hate him for the...