The Boyfriend Project. C.H. (...

By Foreverattached

"Calum please don't go." I plead desperately. "I can't stay." He says coldly before grabbing his bag and wa... More

The boyfriend project. C.H. (A.U.)
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Noteee.☆
Twenty-Eight.
Question☆
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty - Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Helloooo◇
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Note ◇
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty-One.
Important! ◇
Fifty-Two.
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four.
Fifty-Five.
Fifty-Six.
Fifty-Seven.
Note◇
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Nine.
Sixty.
Sixty-One.
Sixty-Two.
Sixty-Three. (Part 1)
Sixty-Three. (Part 2)
Sixty-Three (Part 3)
Sixty-Four.
Sixty-Five.
Sixty-Six.
Sixty-Seven.
Sixty-Eight.
Sixty-Nine.
Seventy.
Thank you ♡
Seventy - One.
Seventy-Two.
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four.
Seventy-Five.
Epilogue and Sequel details.
Seventy-Six
Seventy- Seven.
Seventy-Eight. (Part 1)
Seventy-Eight. (Part 2)
Seventy-Nine.
Eighty - Epilogue
A/N: The End. ♥
Sequel ♥
Hi or Hey ♡
Alternate Ending ♥
One Million Reads!

Nineteen.

17.9K 495 52
By Foreverattached

"Where are the boys?" Claudia asks letting out a yawn.

"They went for a morning dip." Aria answers her. Claudia shakes her head. "They must be crazy."

"Eh it will be probably refreshing." I shrug. Calum did try to get me to go with them this morning but there was no way in hell that I was going for a swim that early.

"So Emma can I ask you something?" Claudia asks with a small smirk.

"Sure." Emma smiles.

"Is Ashton going to be getting birthday sex this year?" Claudia wiggles her eyebrows and Emma instantly blushes.

"Claudia!" I scold shaking my head at her.

"I thought it was a valid question." Claudia shrugs innocently. Aria chuckles before shaking her head.

"Uhm...probably not." Emma answers. "We aren't actually dating yet and I'm not like that."

"Didn't you kiss on the first date though?" Claudia frowns and Emma blushes once again.

"Claudia leave her alone." Aria says.

"Well yeah but that's a little different." Emma says obviously beginning to feel embarrassed.

"Just ignore her." I tell Emma before smirking at Claudia. "So Claudia is Luke going to be getting birthday sex?"

"Ew." Claudia answers glaring at me. We all laugh at her response.

"Oh come on you said Luke was hot." Aria points out.

"So did the both of yous." Claudia huffs.

"I think we agreed that all of the boys were good looking." I say.

"So then maybe I should be asking one of yous about birthday sex for Luke."

"Hey I have a boyfriend." It was times like these were this fake dating thing did come in handy.

"Luke is good looking but he's not exactly what I'm looking for." Aria smiles almost looking nervous.

Claudia looks at Emma who widens her eyes.

"Really Claudia? I think it's pretty obvious who Emma has her eyes on." I defend Emma who instantly relaxes.

"Yeah we know how much you want Luke." Aria chuckles and Claudia glares at her.

"I don't want him." Claudia yells looking agitated.

"Woah chill." I grin at her.

"Oh for fucks sake." Claudia sighs and I look at her confused before following her gaze and seeing the boys coming back, all very topless might I add.

"I think shirtless Luke is her weakness." Aria says.

"I'm going to change." Claudia announces before quickly scattering to her tent.

"You girls are pretty great." Emma laughs making Aria and I both grin.

"Funny we think the same about you Emma." Aria tells her and her face lights up with a smile.

"Whats's her problem now?" Luke asks motioning towards Claudia who had just entered her tent.

"Oh nothing." Aria answers and us girls all share a knowing glance. Michael mumbles something about being cold and walks away obviously going to change while Ashton and Luke both sit down.

Calum moves so that he's standing behind me and Places his hands on my shoulders making me look up at him and smile.

"How was your swim?" I ask.

"Really good actually."

"Not too cold?" I lightly frown and he shakes his head. "You should probably go get changed though, you don't want to get a chill."

"Okay mum." Calum grins and I roll my eyes at him. "Kiss first?" Calum pouts and I smile at him before he leans down and connects his lips to mine in a short but sweet kiss.

°●

"Just ask her out." I nudge Ashton.

"No. Not yet." Ashton shakes his head. Emma had gone with Aria and Michael for some walk so I thought this would be the perfect time to give Ashton some encouragement.

"Well when?" I ask him.

"Soon." Ashton shrugs before grinning at me.

"Alright mister but don't take too long." I tell him and he rolls his eyes before nodding.

"What's going on over here?" Calum asks plopping down on the grass next to me.

"Your girlfriend is being pushy." Ashton says and I frown at him.

"I am not!"

"What exactly is she doing?" Calum asks with a small smile.

"I'm just giving him some encouragement." I answer for Ashton.

"For what?" Calum asks.

"For asking out Emma." I tell him.

"Oh." Calum grins. "I think I'm gonna side with Genie on this one, you need to ask her out ASAP."

"Of course you are." Ashton chuckles. "Seriously though I will ask her out. I just wanna plan something nice."

"Aww that's so cute Ashton."

"Yeah, yeah." Ashton grins. "Ahh guys my eyes aren't playing tricks on me right?" Ashton asks. Calum and I both have no idea what he's talking about till we follow his gaze and see Claudia and Luke laughing together.

"No we see it too." Calum frowns.

"I have to check this out." Ashton stands up quickly before going over to them.

"That's so weird." I shake my head. Claudia and Luke had been practically at each others throats later yet here they were laughing away.

"Agreed." Calum lets out a small sigh before laying down on the grass.

"Do you think they're gonna bang?" I ask Calum letting out a laugh as I lay down on my stomach next to him.

"Bang?" Calum laughs. "No I don't."

"Why not? And what's wrong with saying bang?" I ask him.

"I don't know I just don't." Calum shrugs. "Nobody says bang these days Genie."

"Uh whatever." I smile. "I kinda think they will though."

"Why?"

"They both have the hots for each other and have had some serious tension lately." I say and Calum smiles.

"Luke may of said that she was hot but Claudia is not his type." I frown at what Calum has just said.

"Isn't Luke's type female?" I chuckle. "You know as long as they have a v.agina?"

"What?" Calum frowns shaking his head.

"Oh. Actually I think that was you." I smirk and Calum glares at me.

"Okay that was mean." Calum grabs my arms and rolls us over so that I was now laying on my back and he was on top.

"Deal with it." I poke my tongue at him. Calum shakes his head before smiling.

"You wanna know my type?" Calum asks.

"Hmm." I pause as if I'm thinking about my answer. "Bar sluts?" I shrug.

"Oh no." Calum smirks leaning down to whisper in my ear. "It's you." He presses a small peck just under my ear before hoping off me. I sit up and look at him feeling frazzled.

"Wait. What?" I ask him.

"I think you heard me." Calum smirks at me before walking away and going over to where Ashton was with Luke and Claudia.

I was Calum's type. What did that even mean? Well I knew what it meant but I was still feeling really confused. Plus there was that stupid nagging voice in my head that was asking me or more like telling me that Calum was very much my type and always had been.

A/N: Filller chapter! I've just kinda planned everything that is going to go down when they get to the batch and lets just say it's going to be a little explosive ;) And it's going to include quite a few things happening that doesn't involve Genie and Calum :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 2.1K 79
Olivia is a seventeen year old girl. Her life is a complete train wreck, she then meets the new boy, Daniel Seavey, who changes her life forever. But...
48K 2.3K 65
Lost and drowning in his sorrows, Liam decides to disappear. He ends up finding the perfect spot to heal his mind, body and soul. Now, he just needs...
228K 6.3K 18
(Y/N) (Y/L/N). Full-time Student at the University of the Arts London for Film and Television. Role model student - with a tendency to overuse sarcas...
18K 967 34
❝fallen angels are destined for little else but raising hell.❞ [dark angel!5sos au] - cw: this book contains strong language, descriptions of blood...