The Love For One Another || B...

De babivibez

Baekhyun and Chanyeol- two different people. They come across one day, and their love begins. They experience... Mais

Chapter [1]
Chapter [2]
Chapter [3]
Chapter [4]
Chapter [5]
Chapter [6]
Chapter[7]
Chapter[8]
Chapter[9]
Chapter[10]
Chapter[11]
Chapter[12]
Chapter[13]
Chapter[14]
Chapter[15]
Chapter [16]
Chapter[17]
Chapter[18]
Chapter[19]
Chapter[20]
Chapter[21]
Chapter[22]
(Chirtsmas Special Edition)
Chapter[23]
Chapter[24]
Chapter[25]
Chapter[26]
Chapter[27]
Chapter[28]
Chapter[29]
Chapter[30]
Chapter[31]
Chapter[32]
Chapter[33]
Chapter[34]
Chapter[35]
Chapter[36]
Chapter[37]
Chapter[39]
Chapter[40]
Chapter[41]
Chapter[42]
chapter[43]
chapter[44]
epilouge - 45

Chapter[38]

838 32 6
De babivibez

Third Person's POV

Nothing was better then spending a day in an amusement park. Especially when summer had finally settled and the sun was blazing hot daily.

From the back seat, the twins were in there usual nature. Either crying while fighting with one another or communicating in their own baby language.

"Don't you think we should have chose another place? Possibly one that is age appropriate for them, " Baekhyun asked, once he had turned around after checking on the twins.

Chanyeol glanced at him briefly, "what do you mean? Isn't this fun?"

"Certainly it is, but aren't they too young to get on most of these rides?"

"I didn't think about it that way.. Jongin and Kyungsoo are tagging along later, maybe they can watch the boys for a while. Meanwhile you and I can have fun for a bit."

The younger smiled genuinely and grabbed his lover's right hand, giving it a light squeeze. "That sounds pleasing, I've always wanted to have a date in an amusement park."

"Well my love, that long-time desire of yours is about to become reality."

That led for Baekhyun's excitement to rise, throughout the rest of the drive there, it was surely noticeable. He was still very young, so things like these always made him happy and excited.

The small male was practically a small boy in a adult's body. Once they arrived, they settle and got everything they would need. As Chanyeol took care of getting the tickets, Baekhyun took the opportunity to take some selfies with his twins and as well began applying sunscreen to the boys. They kept wiggling and whining although.

"Wait wait just a little more," Baekhyun pouted as his sons only squirmed around more in their stroller, throwing a fit because of the uncomfortable sensation that was being applied to their faces.

Chanyeol returned smiling and kissed the pout away from Baekhyun's lips. He took a glance from his lover to his boys. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, here could you try applying it to them?" The smaller male handed the sunscreen over.

"Not a problem."

Much later, after the great struggle they began to walk around. Chanyeol had one hand on the handle of the stroller and the other hand was holding onto Baekhyun's hand, pulling the brown - haired boy along , who was busy being captivated by everything around.

He truly looked like a tiny puppy who becomes happy with anything. And true as predicted only some rides allowed the twins with the assistance of one of the parents nevertheless the little giggles and smiles from the two boys could defined that they enjoyed.

Jongin and Kyungsoo soon met up with couple and convicted the parents that they were willing to babysit.

"I'm sure of it , you guys should go ahead and have fun too," Kyungsoo took ahold of the stroller and gave a reassuring nod.

"But you guys didn't come here to babysit them you should have fun too," Baekhyun retorted.

Jongin smiled, wrapping an arm around his lover. "It's alright besides, Soo needs to practice and prepare with babies for when we have our own."

"Yah!" Kyungsoo grew embarrassed.

Baekhyun smiled, "Okay fine, thank you so much."

"No need," the two said and both couples parted ways walking into different directions.

"Where to Byun?" The tallest of the two asked. He kept a strong grip on Baekhyun's hand as crowds of people were incredibly large and due to Baekhyun's small height, he didn't wanna lose him in a crowd.

That was the worst part of all though, the lines for rides were tiresome and extremely long. Some taking up to even an hour. To add on, the extremely blazing sun was helping at all.

"Ah!" Baekhyun shouted so suddenly and guided them over to a daring extreme roller coaster.

The taller man gulped as he looked over the ride, it was very fast in speed and high , it contained many drops as well.

"Scared of it Yeol?" Baekhyun smirked teasingly, nudging his fiancé.

"What? No of course not."

"Are you completely sure?"

Only this time Chanyeol pulled the smaller into a hug instead and rested his chin ontop of his lover's head. Although he couldn't see it, Baekhyun heart was racing and he grew flustered.

The line felt shorter than it seemed, once they got on the taller male couldn't help but feel nervous. He did in fact try to remain calm.

Baekhyun noticed it and grabbed onto the taller's hand, "And you said you weren't scared."

"Maybe just a tiny bit," Chanyeol sighed. "But now I really am."

"Good luck honey."

And in that moment the ride took off. Out of the two, the oldest one was screaming at the top of his lungs while Baekhyun was only enjoying it and laughing to the other's reaction.

To Chanyeol's horror before the ride ended a sudden flash surprised him and he mentally cursed himself because he didn't expect a picture to be taken.

"That was fun we should go again!" Baekhyun said immediately after they exited the ride, pulling his boyfriend excitedly over to where they can see their picture.

"We should have started easy," Chanyeol frowned.

"Ah come on Chan," Baekhyun smiled and stepped forward to look at their photo.

Upon seeing his lover's expression, he for sure bought it. While the smaller male did so, Chanyeol looked around and something particular caught his eye.

Secretly, he went to buy it and returned back quickly to find Baekhyun looking at the picture.

"Look baby," Chanyeol called out and extended towards what he had bought.

It was one of the tiny male's sweet pleasures. Cotton candy.

"Omg!" Baekhyun grinned as he quickly grabbed it. "Just like the old days."

Chanyeol chuckled, wrapping an arm around Baekhyun's shoulders as they began walking. "Old days? Your acting as if it was years when it was only one."

"Well not much we just didn't have the twins and had more time for ourselves."

"I'm glad we do, now I have two mini versions of you," Chanyeol leaned down to peck his lover's lips, which now mimicked the color blue like the cotton candy.

To this advantage, Chanyeol took Baekhyun's face and squished his cheeks, "Your so cute," the taller one whispered between kisses.

To which the petite male blushed madly as he felt people's eyes on them. "Yahh," he whined and pulled onto the giant's arm over to other rides.

The night had fallen dark and by now, they have almost completely rode every ride however the younger male had gotten tired of walking and his eyes became drowsy. The taller male had offered to give him a piggyback ride as they headed back to meet the couple who were watching their twins.

Baekhyun wrapped his arms around his lover and snuggled himself closer, causing his fiancé to chuckle and gripped the shorter male's thighs tighter. "Baek that tickles don't do it I might drop you."

"Alright only because I don't wanna fall."

"Fair enough."

The set place they decided to meet up was the entrance, that was because a final show would be present there before the park closes.

When Baekhyun caught sight of Kyungsoo, the boy practically jumped off his boyfriend's back and ran over to them. It was only a couple of hours but he dearly missed his sons so much.

"How did they behave?" Baekhyun questioned as he picked his twins up, smothering them in many kisses.

"Oh Baek you already know the twins are always surprisingly well behave all the time."

"Glad to hear although why'd you say surprisingly?"

"Oh you know," Kyungsoo chuckled. "Your just energetic all the time and pretty loud."

Baekhyun pouted, "that sounds offensive, where's the love?"

"Ah Baekhyun all that love is reserved for me." Jongin interjected this time around wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

The youngest male scrunched his nose as he saw the two, "too much pda."

"Your the one to talk ," Kyungsoo huffed.

"Yah!"

"I think the show is about to begin." Chanyeol suddenly spoke up.

"Here take one of the babies,"Baekhyun began struggling. The twins were definitely getting taller.

Chanyeol did as told with the welcoming of Haneul's open arms. Those two were so similar like gum being stuck onto a shoe, incredibly inseparable.

"Hey Baek haven't they started saying their first words already?" Kyungsoo asked, as they walked closer to the front.

Baekhyun nodded with a smile. "They have recently. It was first Han who was with Chanyeol at the time, his first word was Appa."

"Oh I see Jongin and I were shocked earlier because they both sounded like broken discos saying Appa non stop. It was really adorable."

And as if Taehyung knew that they were talking about him, he rested his head ontop of Baekhyun's shoulder. "Appppaaa!"

Baekhyun caressed his son while smiling, "it was an important moment, the best feeling too. You'll understand when it's your turn soon." He said teasingly.

"Not anytime soon," Kyungsoo denied.

When they arrived at the spot it would take place at, Chanyeol and Kai laid out blankets on the floor, for them to sit knowing it was he fairly a while and the kids would get sleepy soon.

Taehyung eventually got off Baekhyun and crawled around the blanket, searching for the best spot. First he went to Chanyeol, snuggling himself against his appa and brother but soon later crawled back into Baekhyun's lap.

The young male picked him up and rocked the little one side to side, attempting to calm the cries of the twin. On the other hand, Haneul was very fast asleep in Chanyeol's arms.

"Babe," Baekhyun turned towards his lover with a frowning face, "some help?"

Chanyeol nodded and moved closer, "I'll give you Han, and you'll give me Tae."

The two did so and soon enough the younger twin also fell asleep. The show had also begun and now free from the distractions, the two parents were able to pay attention.

"You know," Chanyeol suddenly spoke up getting Baekhyun's attention. "Today reminded me of when we use to go on dates."

"I remembered too I hope we'll be able to do stuff like these more often."

"I don't doubt ,we surely will."

Baekhyun whole- heartily smiled and rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. "That'll make me really happy."

"Anything to see that gorgeous smile and see you happy," Chanyeol pressed a kiss to the younger's forehead.

Baekhyun's heart was pounding furiously with joy, every little thing made him go crazy. And surely today their love was proven to only get stronger. Today was a day for them to remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovelies !
After being gone for so long I'm back and so sorry for not updating for two months. School finished for me and I just been catching up on a lot of things I hope you guys understand!

Recently I checked the statistics for this story and I wanna say I'm so surprised to see that many readers come from many different countries all over the world and I'm so grateful for that! My heart is content to see that many people in different places enjoy this story and read it and can I say I'm so happy thank you so much!!!!

My messages are always open so if any of you like you could always message me , I'm happy to talk to my readers!

I was hoping to get this chapter upload in May for Baekhyun's birthday but I was busy with school finishing and wasn't able to:( I wish nothing but the best for him and the members . To many years to come <3

Anyways Im very much anticipating EXO's comeback and I'm hoping it's soon I miss them so much and I wanna see them achieve many things this year!
I'm so glad their song is also being played at FIFA , so proud of them! <3

Well here's all I hope you guys enjoy this chapter it was fairly long but surely I'll update more now that I'm on summer break.

If your in school do well and study hard but stay healthy ! And if your on summer break , enjoy it as much and do new many things , explore and do things that make you happy. And If your in neither of those I just mentioned then I hope your healthy and do well in life !

I love you all'! See you next chapter 💓
Don't forget to vote, comment or share I highly appreciate it!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

29.8K 2.5K 83
A rom-com of two best friends in HighSchool. This will be funny... youthful, and will make you recall all those tingling feelings you had with your...
63.8K 3.2K 30
A story of a ferocious Dragon falling in love with an Elven prince. Can a secret be hidden for too long? Will marrying, make you forget who you are? ...
142K 6.5K 75
Baekhyun and chanyeol are best friends and are in exo group,, what happens when baekhyun starts to develop feelings for his bestfriend chanyeol,, ...
1.3M 56.9K 42
The day when Byun became Park is also the day Baekhyun's life will change.