Daddy Harry

By harryssdimpless_

Harry Styles the young single dad to a beautiful little 2 year old, but with a rough past. What happens when... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
A/N
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
A/N
Chapter 49
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
A/N
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 14

1.4K 23 0
By harryssdimpless_

Skylars pov

We have been in the waiting area for 3 hours and they haven't told us anything yet, Harry hasn't said a word since we left the house, the car journey here was quiet and to be honest I don't know what to say, I can't even imagine what is going through his head right now, I phoned Anne a couple of hours ago and told her the news harry couldn't do it because he is in bits right now, it's not only his daughter in the hospital but his sister too... "do you think they are ok sky?" He says looking at me in the eyes, his wattery eyes from where he has been crying and massive bags from where he hasn't slept "Haz they are both fighters, you know that" I tell him whipping my tears, he pulls me on to his lap and holds me tight "thank you" he says looking up at me "haz, yo don't need to thank me" I tell him stroking his cheek "yes I do,and you have no idea how much I appreciate all the things you do for me" he says and gives me a kiss,and i lean my head on his shoulder.

"Styles?" I nurse says, I must of fell a sleep we quickly stand up as she comes towards us, "I have news on Gemma and Darcy" she says looking at her clipboard "please make it be good news" he hufs, he grabs my hand and squeezes it tight, "when the ambulance got there they were both unconscious,we have done lots of scans on Darcy to make sure everything is ok, she did hit her head pretty hard but we have looked at the scans and it's all ok" as soon as she said that you could see the weight lifting of our shoulders "and what about Gemma? " I ask"we have done scans on Gemma too, her head scan havr came out clear that's the one we were all most worried for, she does have a fractured arm but the rest seems to be ok, they are still asleep but you can go and see them if you like" she informs us," thank you so much" I tell her and she smiles walking out.

Harry turns towards me and smiles picking me up and kissing me, we walk to Darcys hospital room and we see her lying there asleap with a few bruises on her arms and legs and scratches on her face.

About 20 minutes later she wakes up crying "hey baby" Harry says laying next to her "dada"she cries, poor thing seriously "it's ok baby" he says kissing her head, "hi princess" I say going up to her,and as soon as she noticed me a massive grin was on her face, "look what I've got" I say getting her stuffed giraffe out of my bag and I give it to her "your mum has texted me saying she is with Gemma she is asleep " I tell harry and he nods, "I'm going to get that man who done this!" Harry says angrily, "I'm sure they have got him" I reassure him, "come here" he says pating the bed for me to lay down next them as son as I lay next to Harry my head on his chest and Darcy snuggled up on top of him and we fall asleep.

I wake up and Anne is sitting on the chair next to the bed "morning darling" she smiles "morning,what time is it?" I ask as I sit up carefully not waking them up, "eight o'clock " she says, I grab my phone and I have 7 miss calls from Marcus, so I walk out the hospital room to phone him back

"Sky! What has happened? Twitter has blown up there are photos of Harry and you going to the hospital" he says "yeah darcy and harrys sister have been in an accident" I tell him "are they ok? " "yeah darcys scans have come out clear and Gemma has a fractured arm but apart from that it's all ok" I tell him, " I'm glad it's just that and not worse, I will open the salon ok" he says "ok thankyou"

I walk back to the hospital room and its just darcy asleep Harry isn't there "where is Harry? " I ask Anne "he went to see gemma not long ago " she says. An hour goes by and I go and see how Gemma is, I walk down the hall and Gemma is still asleep but Harry isn't there, I walk a bit further down the hall and Harry is there shouting at what looks like the police "harry" I say grabbing his arm, but he ignores me and carries on "my daughter and my sister could of died and you lot aren't going to do anything about it!" He shouts" harry look at me,look at me harry" he is angry very angry and I understand that, after a few seconds he looks down at me and looks at me in the eyes "let's go" I tell him " we need to get clothes for Darcy and Gemma" I say and he nods grabbing my hand.

We walk out the hospital to my car, "I have Darcy's clothes at my place and we can get something of mine for gemma" I tell him as I drive to my place, as soon as we get there we walk through the front door and we go straight up stairs, he follows me in to my room and he sits on my bed as I go to get some clothes for Gemma and put them in a bag, I turn around and harry has his head in his hand, "haz"I say has I walk up to him and stand in between his legs, "Harry, Darcy is fine and so is Gemma I told you they were fighters " i say "I know, but it could of been much worse, imagine if they were seriously injured, what if something really bad happened to my baby, I would never ever forgiven myself" he says a tear rolling down his cheek "and the dickhead who done it is at the hospital right now and he is going to get away with it" he says frustrated "there is no way he is going to get away with this,trust me on that I'm not going to let him" I say honestly, and he smiles at me pulling me on to his lap kissing me deeply smiling in the kiss that causes me to giggle.

I'm seriously falling for this boy "skylar?" He says and I turn my head to look at him "hmm" I mumble "you know... I'm glad I met you... my past isn't pretty and I think you know that" he says and I nod, "when Darcy was a month old I had a massive breakdown I couldn't look after her and I dididn't want anyones help, I turned to drinking and then I started drinking everyday, when my sister found me in that state she took Darcy and told me to act like an adult, but I didnt listen, instead I went out partying and God knows what I done, and what her mum done was a really evil thing to do,well she is no mother to her but you know what I mean... and I'm telling you all this because I know you are different and I have never met someone like you, and I never thought I would say this ever again but I think I'm falling in love with you" he says with fall honesty in his eyes and I didn't realise i was crying until he wiped my cheek causing me to smile, I didnt say anything I didn't know what to say, instead I just lean forward and kiss him slowly causing him to kiss back, "me too" I whisper causing me to blush and he just laughs at me, "come on let's go they are waiting for us" I say as I grab the bag of clothes for Gemma and he grabs Darcy's baby bag .

We arrive back at the hospital and we go to Darcy's hospital room and Anne is there with darcy on her lap and gemma in the wheelchair " hi Gemma how are you feeling" I ask giving her a hug "I have been better, just so glad Darcy is ok"she says honestly, "I have brought you some clothes of mine" I say getting them out of the bag "thank god, I thought I was going to have to leave in this hospital gown" she laughed.

"So I can see that Darcy has lightened up" the nurse says coming in the room " she can go home but just keep a close eye on her, if she doesn't eat, if she sleeps more than usual, if she has a temperature, everything and as soon as you see that she isn't her self bring her straight here" she says kindly "and if you can bring her in for a check up on tuesday morning "she says "thank you so much"harry says while dressing Darcy.

Once we left the hospital and arrived at Harry's it was almost six o'clock, Gemma had to stay there until tomorrow for more check ups. "It's crazy how all your fans support you"I say as I scroll through my Twitter and I see a tweet from Harry 'a friendly reminder that good times turn into tragedies when you drink and drive, so please turn up responsibilities and don't drink and drive -H' "they are the best" he smiles.

"Well I better get going" I tell him after watching two Disney films with them, "why?" He pouts that makes me laugh, "I'm going to see my parents" I tell him as we walk to the front door, "Harry?" I turn around and say "yeah?" "I think I have a stalker" I tell him "what do you mean?" He says confused "yeah, this man everywhere I go he is there, yesterday after I had lunch with Marcus and Charlotte he was by the car staring at us, and at the salon too he was just looking through the glass windows I didn't think anything of it but I noticed him at the hospital too and it's scaring me" I tell him and before I know it I'm shacking, "hey hey," he says coming closer to me pulling me Into his chest, "we will sort this out ok" he reassures me and I nod "stay here tonight, I will take you to your parents tomorrow,ok?" He says as we walk back to the living room where Darcyvis asleep, "what does he look like? " he asks "about late 30s longish hair, has a beard, shortish..." I tell him and he nods, "I promise you I will deal with this" he says honestly, giving me a smile "thank you" I smile back, "I'm going to put the little one to bed" he says going to the sofa and picking up a sleeping Darcy.

"What are you watching?" He asks as he walks in sitting next to me on the sofa, "nothing is really on" I tell him and he just casually lays down resting his head on my lap "you alright there?" "yeap perfect thank you " he grins closing his eyes, and then I think back on yesterday, if the accident didn't happen what would of we done? I mean we were almost naked..."what are you thinking about?" He asks; "nothing" I lie playing with his hair "lair" he grins "honestly nothing" i smile at him "tell me" he says sitting up, "ok, I wasn't sure just thinking about yesterday, if the accident didn't happen...what would of we done?" I say cringing to myself, I look up at him and he is staring right at me a blanck expression on his face "sky my sister and daughter could of died in that accident, and your thinking about that " he says kind of angry "what no!" I tell him "yes you are!" He says standing up raising his voice "Harry, I didn't mean it like that, you know I love Darcy and Gemma to bits!" I say standing up "I didn't know you was that fucking selfish Skylar" "how I'm I selfish Harry!" I say raising my voice just like he is doing "look you know what, forget it" I say and I walk out the front door "Skylar" I could hear him say but I ignore him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 112 6
After abruptly losing your job at the daycare you've been working at for the past two years, you are desperate to find a new one, with not much luck...
6.3M 161K 64
Harry Styles; CEO of 'Pleasing', single dad to two children, prioritizes his job over anything else. Edora Winters; fresh out of college, a nursery...
332K 4.7K 39
in which a one night stand with Harry Styles will bound the two of them forever REWRITING/CORRECTING THE START
267K 6.6K 71
At sixteen years old Aurora Wilson spent a few hours in her mother's cafe, with a trapped Harry Styles, his fans almost busting down the door to get...