Payback (BNHA fanfic)

By Craptchy

•CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE! •Cover art by @/hatironpa on Twitter •Edited by yours truly. •Katsudeku •Villain D... More

Chapter I |You Will Never Be a Hero|
Chapter II |Out of Control|
Chapter III |Was it You|
Chapter IV |My Memory|
Chapter V |What Happened?|
Chapter VI |Anger Polluted|
Chapter VII |He Returns|
Chapter VIII |My Reflection|
Chapter IX |A Few Secrets|
Chapter X |Stay Alert|
Author's note!
1K special chapter |Birthday|
Chapter XII |Confusion|
Chapter XIII |Back Home|
Chapter XIV |Injuries|
Author's note. The last time tho.
Chapter XV |You Let Us Down|
Chapter XVI |Close|
Chapter XVII |Don't you?|
Chapter XVII |Sleep Away Secrets|
Chapter VIII |Down Memory Lane|
Chapter XIX |The First End|
Chapter XX |Hurting|
Chapter XXI |Endangered|
Chapter XXII |Sent|
Chapter XXIII |Looking for the Devil|
5K special |Bakugo's story|
XXIV |That Cold Night|
Chapter XXV |Concluding a Dream|
A letter to the readers of this story

Chapter XI |His Green Eyes|

2.1K 87 11
By Craptchy

"That villain... he kind of looks like Izuku."

Uraraka took a closer look at the picture on Kirishima's phone. She did see a resemblance with her friend and the thought did manage to cross her mind but she didn't want to believe it.

"D-don't be ridiculous! I mean, you only just now suddenly remembered something about Izuku. Maybe your brain is playing some kind of trick on you." the girl said while trying to get the thought out of her head.

"Well, maybe. But he does look like him in a way." Kirishima turned his phone off and put it in his pocket.

"We haven't seen him for weeks, maybe he has changed his appearance. Also we just discovered his house was broken into, so he may be robbed or even kidnapped."

"That's true. I haven't seen him for an even longer time. Maybe my mind really is tricking me right now. Yeah... you probably know better anyway."

"Okay. We should probably go before anyone gets worried or suspicious of us." Uraraka said jokingly, though still a little bewildered.

Kirishima nodded and ran past her out of the door, leaving Uraraka behind him. Before exiting the apartment, the girl took another look around the living room.

"I hope it's not him." she thought to herself and went out the door.

The rest of the students were waiting outside the building.

"Finally, you guys are here. C'mon, we have some civilians to protect!" Kyoka shouted and gestured the two to come closer.

"Ok, so what's the plan?" Bakugo grunted and looked at Iida.

"Well, all we have to do is check the houses in the area to make sure nobody is there. Could someone open a map or something?" he said and was quickly handed a phone from Kaminari.

"Alright. So it looks like there are five main building complexes near the area. Since there's six of us, I think someone should go with Kirishima while the rest of us go alone. Sound good?" Iida said while looking for his friends' approval.

Kirishima took a look around the students.

"Bakugo? Could you come with me? I think that since you have a strong quirk, you could protect both of us if something bad happens. Besides, I can't even properly work with my own quirk." the boy said looking in the direction of his classmate.

"Umm.. maybe someone else should go with you. He has short temper and I think-" Uraraka was interrupted by Bakugo.

"Shut up, Round face. I don't have short temper. I'll go if that's what he wants. Not like anything would change if someone went in my place." he shouted at the girl, walked over and stood next to Kirishima.

"A-alright then. We should hurry. It looked like the villain was very quick with his attacks. I'm sure there are pro heroes there but they need all the help they can get!" Iida said and gave Kaminari his phone back.

"Okay! Let's go!" the boy shouted and the group of students began their way over to the attacked area.

As they got closer to the apartment complexes, the students began to separate from each other. Just as planned, everyone went to check their building for trapped or injured civilians.

Kirishima and Bakugo finally made their way around to the building they were supposed to look over.

The boys went into the complex and started walking through the halls in search of other people.

They had gotten to the third or fourth floor when they felt the building starting to shake a little. Cracks would start to appear in the walls and small parts of the ceiling started to crumble and fall down.

"C'mon. We can't stay here for long. Let's check the rest of the floors and I'll blow us away from here." Bakugo said, grabbed Kirishima's arm and dragged him up the stairs to the next floor.

The students checked a couple more floors, luckily finding no injured or lost people. Kirishima was obediently following Bakugo the whole time. He didn't dare speak up.

They were checking the eleventh floor when the same force made the building shake again, cracking the walls and leaving small gaps in the floor and the ceiling.

"Only a few floors left to check! Let's go, Shitty hair!" the student shouted and started running up the stairs before his friend's voice stopped him.

"Bakugo! Wait. I... I wanted to go with you for a reason. I-uh took a closer look at the picture of the villain and I-" he was cut off by another grumble sent through the concrete walls.

"Whatever it is, it can wait, ok? We have a job to do right now!" he shouted back at the red head and continued running up the stairs.

Kirishima saw him leave his sight but followed up the stairs.

"No, it can't wait!" he shouted getting Bakugo's attention once again.

"I wanted to come with you because the villain looked a lot like our friend Izuku! I thought that if it really turns out to be him, you could just talk to him and maybe he would spare you! I... I should've told you earlier I just didn't want you thinking it was dumb or something." Kirishima quickly explained himself while Bakugo was looking at him with a scared expression.

He was about to say something back but they both heard a voice coming from the floor above them.

"S-sounds like a little girl!" Kirishima shouted and ran up the stairs leaving Bakugo behind him.

"Talk to him? To Deku? Why would I be the one to talk to him? I barely even know him!" Bakugo thought to himself, still standing in the middle of the hall.

"Bakugo, I need some help here!" he heard his classmate yell from the above. He wanted to go but something he saw distracted him.

Out of the window at the end of the hall he saw the villain. Though briefly, he could see a few facial features.

Through the dust cloud that all the ground shaking had created, he could only see so much, but that was enough.

The villain had a short body. He wasn't levitating, more like had bounced off the building wall from the outside and was still holding himself in mid air.

He had a black suit and a tie around his neck. Just from this description alone it could seem as some new villain that wasn't that special. But as much as Bakugo wanted to think so, he changed his mind when he saw the villains face from the side.

Green hair. Green dusty hair, a little wavy and short. He had freckles on his cheeks and his eyes - they were bright green. Not that they were supposed to be another color. Bakugo had never seen a glare in someone's eyes so frightening and intimidating.

He had never seen him look so determined to do something terrifying.

He had never seen that look in Izuku's eyes. So disturbing it drilled through your chest.

"Bakugo... Bakugo.. Bakugo! Bakugo we have to help this child! She's a little injured, we can't let her get even more hurt! I need you to blow us away from this place! Right now!" Kirishima yelled from behind his classmate.

The villain had left the window frame. He didn't see that Bakugo and Kirishima were in the building and had left to attack another part of the area.

"Snap out of it! We have to go! Now!" his friend started to get worried of him.

Bakugo turned around and ran up to the two. "Alright both of you! Hold on!" he yelled into Kirishima's ear as he put his arm around him and the little girl and blew a hole into the wall at the other end of the hallway.

"Was there anyone else on the upper floors?" he quickly asked to make sure they weren't leaving anyone behind.

"Don't worry, I checked everything! C'mon blast us off of here!" Kirishima yelled, the sounds of the building crumbling blocking his voice.

"Hold on tight! We're gonna be in a safe place in no-time!" he said to the little girl who had put her arms around him.

Bakugo activated his quirk and sent the three of them off of the complex. He looked back at it while they were flying though the air. Clouds of dust and smoke were still visible from a far.

The student's mind was still full of confusion. "Could the villain really be Deku?" he thought to himself right after they had landed on the ground much further from the apartments.

Kirishima sat on the ground while the little girl started crying and hugged him again while thanking him for saving her.

Bakugo stayed standing there. He was watching the building slowly crack and collapse, get completely destroyed.

"What the hell was that?"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
I literally wrote this in like three hours in total because I was just that excited!

I still am shook as hell and can't breathe half of the time, but hey! That's why I have social anxiety!

Hope y'all enjoy! On Sunday I will post a 1K special and I hope you like it.

Leave your opinions/thoughts/suggestions in the comments!  

Cya!
~Craptchy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.7K 335 13
Sanji has gone missing...... He is in a precarious situation would be an understatement....Will the Straw hats be able to help their cook? Who holds...
646K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
9.7K 246 20
"I've been told that the furthest one can sail is to the end of the world; Aslan's country." "Do you really believe there's such a place?" ...