Meeting Mr. King (ManxMan)

By JPhinx

Rayce Knight is a young, candy obsessed artist searching for love and chasing a dream of starting his own fam... More

Meeting Mr. King (boyxboy)
Chapter One: Now Introducing...Rayce!
CHAPTER TWO: LADIES & GENTLEMEN...ASHER KING!
CHAPTER THREE: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?
CHAPTER FOUR: CREEPY STALKERS, SEXY SMIRKS, AND FOUR YEAR OLDS? OH MY!
CHAPTER FIVE: WOAH! AND YOU'RE NOT THEIR REAL DAD?!
Chapter Six: To Date? Or not to date? That is the question.
CHAPTER SEVEN: SO WE MEET AGAIN
Chapter Eight: As Time Goes On
Chapter Nine: Fun Times At The King's Residence
Chapter Ten: Moving on...or not
Chapter Eleven: Yeah....I'm Happy
Concerning Chapter 12
Chapter Twelve: A Proposal I Can't Refuse
Author's Note
Chapter 14: Dreams Really Do Come True
Chapter 15: Head Over Arse in Love
Chapter 16: My Big Day? No, OUR Big Day!
Chapter 17: Surprise Call
Chapter 18: So, we're playing daddy now?
Chapter 19: Keeping It In The Family
Chapter 20: Getting Over It, Getting Under Him
Epilogue: The Ending Means a New Beginning

Chapter Thirteen: I Don't Understand

24K 916 34
By JPhinx

Chapter Thirteen: I Don't Understand

Our weekend was pretty much amazing. Asher and I spent some alone time together, wink wink, and then we hung out with the kids. It was great we decided to make it an every Sunday type of thing.

It had been two weeks since that weekend. We were spending Saturday relaxing at my house when my door bell rung.

"Coming!" I yelled down the hall. I thought it was the Chinese delivery guy. It wasn't.

I opened the door to be faced with someone I would have never thought would make an appearance at my house.

"Uh, Rayce, right?" said the mystery person. Holy tamales! Why in the world would he show up at my house?

"Ethan?" I asked, still very much in shock. "How-- what-- I don't understand. What are you doing here? How do you know where I live?"

"I'm sorry. Is this a bad time?" he asked looking over my shoulder. I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

"Babe, who is this?" Asher asked me. I was so freaking shocked. Like you have no idea how shocked I was.

"Uhm, this is, uh, Ethan Hall. Alejandro's boss," I stated. and ex-lover, but that's not exactly important right now.

"Ah," Asher said nodding his head. He already knew the story of Alejandro and Ethan. "Mr. Hall, I believe we met a couple of years ago at the Lennon's Memorial Banquet for Mr. Chadwell Lennon. Its a pleasure to see you again."

What a liar. Ash is a kiss ass, I tell ya.

"Right, Asher King, isn't it?" he asked. Ash nodded before shaking his hand.

"Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here, Ethan?" I interrupted.

"Right, I just wanted to talk to you for a minute. If that's okay," he replied. Wow. Uh, well this is going to be awkward. I opened the door wider so he could come in. We all sat down in the living room just staring at each other. Actually, Asher wouldn't stop staring at me. It was getting a bit uncomfortable for me.

"So, what do I owe this visit to?" I inquired,

"Right. Well I wanted to talk to you about Alejandro," he began. "He said some very interesting things to me the other day and I can't seem to get over it. I was hoping you could shine some light on the situation."

Why do the most ridiculous things happen to me? What am I? The love specialist or something?

"Uh, what exactly did he say?" I asked.

"Well, he told me that you told him to get over me or to fight for me," Ethan replied. "I don't know exactly why you would encourage that. Alejandro and I haven't had any form a personal relation since what happened years ago. So, um, I guess I'm a little confused by why you would tell him something like that."

"Well, I told him that because he had this crazy as idea that we were in love and supposed to be together forever or something (insert scoff from Asher) and I told him that he could not push his unrequited love for you, on to me. Simple as that," I stated. "Honestly, I don't care why you ended your little love affair way back when. I just didn't want him interfering with my newly improved life."

"I still don't understand why you would tell him something as silly as trying to fight for me. Alejandro was a silly little fling. He was just a nice piece of ass. My wife and I were having problems back then and I needed a getaway drug, that was Alejandro," he argued. What a jackass!

"Look, I really don't like you, as is. But I will not sit here and listen to you talk shit about Alejandro. I know he and I aren't friends, but he does not deserve some stick in the mud, receding hairline, stuck up, pampered bitch, of a jackass talking about him," I said angrily. Alejandro has caused me a lot of annoyance in my life but no one deserves to be talked about like that. Especially by someone they poured their heart out to.

"What the fuck ever. Next time just mind your own fucking business," he replied forcefully.

"That's enough from you, Mr. Hall. I'm going to have to ask you to calm the fuck down or you can leave right now with an ass full of my foot," replied Asher. Awe! How corny yet so hot of him to take up for me!

"Look, I don't care about your bullshit lie about you and your wife. I would like for you to, however, stop lying about your feelings for Alejandro," I stated. "Everyone knows that you and your wife had been divorced at least six months prior to your affair with Alejandro. And I'm not stupid. I can tell when someone is in love with someone (insert scoff from Asher and an elbow to the stomach from me to him). You're not even a good liar, Mr. Hall, which surprises me considering you are a great business man, supposedly."

He sat there dumbfounded. Ha! Am I good or what?! Honestly, I don't see why people feel the need to lie about such silly things. If he loves Alejandro he damn sure shouldn't be sitting here trying to argue with me. I am the last person he should be talking to.

"I- I," he stuttered.

"Mr. Hall, I think this would be a good time for you to leave and not to annoy me any longer than what you have already done. I will see you to the door now," I stated standing up and waiting for him to follow me.

"I'm sorry for to have wasted your time, Mr. Knight," he said once we made it to the door.

"Yeah, whatever. But I swear, if you ever say some shit like that to Alejandro, I will kick your ass. No one deserves to be talked about like that from someone they are in love with. Now, have a grand fucking day, Mr. Hall," I said before slamming the door in face.

"Babe," Asher said once I made it back into the living room. "Why is it that your life is like a bad daytime soap opera?"

"Who the hell knows," I replied shrugging as the door bell rang once again. This time, it was the Chinese delivery man.

~ ~ ~

"Mikey!" I yelled down the hall.

"Yes, daddy!" he yelled back. Don't judge our laziness.

"Are you all packed, yet!" I yelled.

"Yes, daddy!" he replied.

"Good! Mickey, are you all packed!"

"Yes, daddy!" she replied.

I walked out of my room carrying my luggage. "Okay, kiddos! Lets book it!"

"Ok, daddy," they said giggling.

So! It's been four months since Asher and I have started dating! And the kids are out for spring break, again. Ash and I decided to take the kids on a trip to Hawaii. Yep, you heard right. We are going to Hawaii! Yeah, I'm a little excited about the trip. Everyone is going, well almost everyone. Shane, Shawna, Astrid, Shawna's best friend Allison, Niall, Sammy (whom is now two months pregnant), Alecka, and Marie are all going with us. Its going to be so much fun!

"Daddy?" Mikey asked.

"Yes, sweetie?" I replied.

"Are we going to get to see dolphins?" He asked.

"I'm sure Mr. Ash will take us to go see the dolphins," I said. Were dolphins even in Hawaii? Oh gosh, that sounded really stupid. Don't answer that.

We waited about twenty minutes for Asher to pick us up in his overly sized SUV. The girls and their entourage were already seated in the back two rows so the twins could have the once closest to us.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed once we pulled out of my driveway. "Are you excited about Hawaii?"

"I'm only excited about seeing Astrid in a bikini," replied Shane. Ew, lesbians. I am surrounded by lesbians. Well, Asher and I, mostly me, think that Shawna has a thing going on with Allison. But we don't know that for sure.

"Shane! Seriously?!" scolded Astrid.

"What? I'm being honest here! I get two weeks of seeing you flaunt around in a damn bikini! I am going to live it up," she replied as if it was simple. We all just shook our heads at her.

"Well, somethings you just don't need to know about your kid, and that was one of them," Asher said. "Are you excited, hun?"

"Of course! I'm going to Hawaii with my family!" I squealed.

"With your family?" Asher questioned. Wow, it just hit me. I've never actually called them my family. Is that moving too fast? I mean we've only been together as a couple for four months. It's too early to be using the 'F' word.

"Uhh..." I trailed off.

"I like that," he replied. "We are going on a family trip together." Geesh, this guy is so weird.

I blushed none-the-less. I was really happy he thought the same as me. Ha! I have my own little family!

"Moving on from the grossness of my dads flirting," interrupted Shawna. Did she? Did she just call me one of her dads? I think I'm going to implode with happiness before we even get to the airport! "I'm excited to go surfing!"

"You can't even surf, Shawn," Shane said.

"Stop freaking calling me that!" Shawna exclaimed. "Gawd, you're so freaking annoying. Its not important that I can't freaking surf! Ally can and she said she will teach me."

"You are the clumsiest person, other than Dad. You will indefinitely drown, loser," Shane replied. Asher isn't clumsy.

"I'm not clumsy, brat," replied Asher.

"I was talking about Rayce, Pops," Shane said. Well, there it goes. My heart just gave out. I'm no longer able to live.

"Anyway, if I drown, Ally can give me CPR," Shawna added smartly. I looked back at her to see her smirking at Allison. Allison was blushing. It was so cute. My little closeted lesbian couple! Ew, I can't believe I just called lesbians cute. It was bound to happen, I guess. Lecky and Marie, however, are not a cute lesbian couple. I swear they go at it like rabbits. It's disgusting. Lecky can't keep her tongue in her mouth if you catch my drift.

I shuddered just thinking about it. Now would be a good time not to think about my sister and her girlfriend having sex. The mental image is not great at all. How do straight men enjoy lesbian sex? That's...ewww.

"Rayce? Are you okay?" Asher asked. "You look a little pale now. And you're making a very ugly face."

"What! You're not supposed to say something like that! You're supposed to think all my faces are cute!" I exclaimed with a fake pout.

"Babe...I'm not going to lie to you to make you feel better," he replied. Everyone in the back seat laughed at that. I grumbled about him being a jackass.

"Whatever! Drive, Jeeves," I replied in a British accent. I turned the radio and Be Okay by Oh Honey was playing.

Fresh cut grass,

one cold beer.

Thank the Lord,

I am here, and now.

I sung along with it while Astrid joined in.

Here--ere-ere and Nooow!

Shane began to sing the next part.

Summer drives,

Favorite part.

Bless your soul,

We are here, and noww.

Shawna joined in on the next.

Here-ere-ere and Noow!

We were all singing by the chorus. It was really fun just goofing off with everyone. Like a real family trip. My excitement increased. If only it could be like this forever.

We went through our very on rendition of five more songs before we made it to the airport. Our voices were practically gone because of all the horrible singing. We walked through the bag check and security check giggling and receiving weird looks from others.

By the time we were with the rest of our group, we still hadn't finished laughing.

"What the hell are you laughing for?" asked Lecky.

"None of your business, A-Cup," I giggled running to hide behind Marie.

Marie only laughed at me before wrapping her arms around her girlfriend and planting a big fat lesbian loving kiss on her lips. Yeah, and the images are back.

"Quick, Asher! Kiss me!" I said rushing into his arms and planting a nice gay loving kiss on him. Yeah! Wooh no more traumatizing thoughts for me.

"Eww!" Mikey and Mickey giggled.

"I'm with them," replied Shane and Shawna.

"Whatever," I mumbled. "So are you guys ready?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Bring on the bikini!"

"Woohoo!"

Yeah I guess they were excited. Seriously, Shane is a little pervert though. She needs to get her head out of the gutter. Oh well.

Family trip to Hawaii! Yay! Bring on the fruity alcohol and pretty leis!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry it took so long. I was having trouble writing this chapter. I didn't know whether to continue with what I previously wrote or start over. So I scrapped the first go at the chapter and this just popped into my head. Family trips are lovely, atleast I think they are. I've never really been outside of North Carolina though I did live in Oklahoma for two and a half years. I'm a military brat that has only lived outside of thier home state once. Anyway, Vote, Comment, Follow. --Love JPhinx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298 24 17
A snowbound airport. Two teenage boys. Unspoken Feelings. The last time Asher saw Conor, he outed him in front of his friends and pushed him into a s...
13.9K 429 31
CEO of Aillistor Industries a 32-year-old man is Mark Aillistor. Rich and stoic from birth. Everyone in his company fears him because he is frigid to...
4.9K 293 44
+++ BoyXBoy +++ After getting adopted by Mr and Mrs. Foster, young Sora finds himself doing anything he can to stay out of the house. He becomes a s...
1.2M 45.9K 45
The Second book of Rejection Series: Rylan Avery Thompson is a nerd and fat guy who wears old rounded glass. He takes a culinary course, because he...