Blackmail (Teen Wolf)

By BrookeOBrien

Lucy McCall is dating Jackson Whittemore, a jerk. Stiles is secretly in love with Lucy. Her older brother,Sco... More

Revenge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 21

20.8K 366 102
By BrookeOBrien

Chapter 21

{Lucy P.O.V.}

-2 weeks later-

“Remember if you’re interested in going on the end of the year trip to pick up a form after class.” Mr. Harris said in a monotone.

My head, along with Stiles’, snapped up, now paying attention.

“What trip?” Stiles whispered.

“Sophomore class is taking a camping trip.” Jen said, nonchalantly.

Stiles and I exchanged excited glances.

--

“Are you two going on the trip?” Scott asked as we drove home.

“No, we’re gonna stay home and make sure you become an uncle.” Stiles joked.

Scott made gagging noises and pretended to throw up.

“I don’t want to be an uncle this young!” Scott said.

Jen, who just now joined the conversation, said, “I don’t want to be an aunt this young- wait, yes I do. I want to be a hot aunt and go pick them up from school in my short-shorts and high heels and watch their friends drool.”

Everyone busted into laughter at that.

“I’m not related to her at all.” Stiles said after our laughter died down.

“To answer your question, yes, we are going on the trip.” I said.

“And we’re going to share a tent together.” Stiles said, sarcastically.

“No, you aren’t.” Scott sternly said.

“Why? I would bet money that you are sharing with Allison.” Stiles said.

“Not to interrupt or anything but, the tent partners are going to be chosen by one of the teachers.” Jen said.

All 3 of us groaned in unison.

--

“Who wants to help me pack?” I said when we entered the front door of my house.

“I’ll help, as long as I get to pack your underwear.” Stiles said while winking.

Scott pushed Stiles, causing him to loose balance.

“I’ll help her!” Jen offered.

Jen followed me up to my room. I pulled my suitcase out from under my bed and flipped it open.

“So are you and Stiles dating or?” Jen asked as she threw some shirts in my bag.

“We’re friends.” I simply stated.

Jen laughed wildly at that. She looked like a mad-woman when she laughed like that.

“Something funny about that?” I asked.

“Yeah! You and Stiles? Just friends? Good luck with that.”

“We’re taking things slower this time.”

“I bet you two will be all over each other at the trip.”

“It’s a school event, nothing is going to happen.”

“Yeah, right. We all know the teachers are probably just going to get drunk and leave us alone to do unholy things.”

“I worry about you.”

She flashed me a smile and continued to help me pack.

--

“I’m going to be 50 by the time you are ready to leave!” Scott yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

“Can you calm down? Stiles won’t be here for another 5 minutes!” I yelled back. I grabbed my suitcase and trudged down the stairs.

“Thank the lord!” Scott said as he threw his arms up in the air.

I rolled my eyes at his impatience. I know he just wants to get to the campground so he can be all lovey dovey with Allison.

A car horn beeped from outside signaling Stiles was here.

We walked to his jeep and threw our bags in the back.

“Crap, I forgot my phone inside.” Scott said as he jogged back inside.

I casually walked over to the driver’s side of the jeep where Stiles was.

He hopped out and said, “Hey sexy.”

I didn’t say anything, I just pressed my lips against his. He didn’t respond at first but he quickly started moving his lips in sync with mine. I backed up against the side of his blue jeep and wrapped my arms around his neck. He took that as permission to deepen the kiss. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I gladly granted.

“Dude!” Scott exclaimed from the passenger side.

“She started it!” Stiles said with a goofy grin on his face.

I plopped down in the backseat and laid on my back, making myself comfortable since it would be a couple hours before we arrived at the campsite the school chose.

“Just friends my ass.” Scott mumbled to himself.

I punched the back of his seat with my hand. “Watch it , Lucy!”

Stiles started up the vehicle and began driving down the road.

Scott and Stiles talked while I hummed along to my iPod.

“Comfortable back there?” Stiles asked while looking at me from the driver’s seat.

“Come see for yourself.” I said while winking. The wink probably came off more creepy than sexy but whatever.

“You can help me test it out later.” Stiles said, seductively.

This friends thing isn’t going to last much longer, I thought.

“Oh. My. God. Can you two shut up?” Scott said in a disgusted tone.

We laughed at him then my phone buzzed in my pocket.

I pulled it out and opened the message, which was from Jen. Jen had chose to ride the bus to the campsite with one of her friends.

“Guess what I did?”

“There’s no telling.”

“I heard Mr. Harris was the one choosing tent partners soo i kind of hacked into his computer and changed the list.”

“Jen!”

“You’ll thank me later. ;)”

I sat up straight and threw my phone down on the seat beside me.

“Your sister is such a bad seed.” I grumbled to Stiles.

“What did the she-devil do this time?” Stiles asked.

“She hacked into Mr. Harris’s computer and changed the tent partners!”

“What’s so bad about that?” Scott asked.

“She’s going to get in trouble!”

“You’re such a goodie two shoes.” Stiles said while laughing.

“Be quiet, Stilinski or you will not be getting any more of this tonight.” I said, gesturing to my body.

Stiles clamped his mouth shut and focused on the road ahead.

Scott made gagging noises from his seat and said, “You two say those things like I’m not even here! You could at least spare me the disturbing details.”

“Oh well.” I said.

Scott pulled out his phone and started texting someone, most likely Allison.

Scott held out his phone to where, Stiles could only see it and they exchanged glances.

“What’s that?” I said, grabbing unsuccessfully at Scott’s phone.

“Nothing.” Scott replied.

“Oh c’mon, Scooooottttttt, tell me!”

“Not gonna happen.”

“But I love you!” I said in a baby voice.

“Nope.” He said popping the ‘p.’

“What can I do to make you tell me?”

“You know what you have to do.”

“Aren’t we a little old for such childish things?”

“Just do it!”

“Fine.” I said, unhappily.

“Scott is the hottest, smartest, and most talented guy in the universe. I’m so lucky to have him as my big brother. I idolize him, he’s so amazing.” I begrudgingly said.

“I know I am.” Scott said while smirking.

“You’re so immature. Now let me see!” I said.

“Jen sent me a picture of the tent partners list.” Scott said while handing my his phone.

I scanned over the list and saw that Jen had paired Scott and Allison up.

“Of course she put you two together.” I mumbled.

I looked down at the names and the name “Lucy McCall” stood out. I looked beside it and breathed out a sigh of relief when it said “Stiles Stilinski.”

I squealed and threw my arms around Stiles’ neck. I felt him swallow hard and he nervously laughed.

-----------

Whoooooo Chapter 21!!!

THIS STORY IS NOT ENDING ANYTIME SOON. I've gotten some comments with people thinking this story is ending but guess what, IT'S NOT. When this story is coming to an end I will give you a couple chapters heads up. But i'm not done with this story so chill!

This chapter was kind of a filler chapter, but I promise that next chapter will be more exciting! How long do you think it will be before Stiles and Lucy start going out?!

waaahhh TEEN WOLF TONIGHT. someone is going to die and GUESS WHAT im going to cry.

ALSO, if you didn't know, I have live commentary during the episodes so you can come RT, Favorite, and discuss the episode LIVE with me! my twitter is: @BrookeOBrien826

Vote, Fan, and Comment!

Have you checked out my new story? It's called Behind The Scenes! Check it outtttt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3.9K 40
[𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄] After Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski snuck out into the woods to find a dead body, Yasmine McCall learnt that one bite from an u...
11.2K 100 29
This story is about family, friendship, trust, loyalty, how far you will go to protect the people you care about and that family isn't always blood a...
2.4M 49.3K 64
Tessa McCall is bestfriends with brother Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. One night, the three of them go looking for a body. Well, their lives cha...
12.1K 282 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...