Meeting Mr. King (ManxMan)

By JPhinx

Rayce Knight is a young, candy obsessed artist searching for love and chasing a dream of starting his own fam... More

Meeting Mr. King (boyxboy)
Chapter One: Now Introducing...Rayce!
CHAPTER TWO: LADIES & GENTLEMEN...ASHER KING!
CHAPTER THREE: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?
CHAPTER FOUR: CREEPY STALKERS, SEXY SMIRKS, AND FOUR YEAR OLDS? OH MY!
CHAPTER FIVE: WOAH! AND YOU'RE NOT THEIR REAL DAD?!
Chapter Six: To Date? Or not to date? That is the question.
CHAPTER SEVEN: SO WE MEET AGAIN
Chapter Eight: As Time Goes On
Chapter Nine: Fun Times At The King's Residence
Chapter Ten: Moving on...or not
Chapter Eleven: Yeah....I'm Happy
Concerning Chapter 12
Chapter Thirteen: I Don't Understand
Author's Note
Chapter 14: Dreams Really Do Come True
Chapter 15: Head Over Arse in Love
Chapter 16: My Big Day? No, OUR Big Day!
Chapter 17: Surprise Call
Chapter 18: So, we're playing daddy now?
Chapter 19: Keeping It In The Family
Chapter 20: Getting Over It, Getting Under Him
Epilogue: The Ending Means a New Beginning

Chapter Twelve: A Proposal I Can't Refuse

33K 1K 234
By JPhinx

Chapter Twelve: A Proposal I Can't Refuse

Today is the day! Its finally Friday! The day Asher and I have our first date. I'm excited, and by excited I mean that I ate three bags of skittles within an hour. That's how excited I am. Don't judge me. I'm still a man even though I love skittles. Trust me, I got the penis to prove it.

Anyway, back to the happy occasion. You should know, that Asher did not give me one of those "Its a surprise" bull shit answers when I asked him where we were going. He told me he wanted to go on a normal date with me. Then he began to list all of the things he planned to do with me. Supposedly we are going to go see a movie, then out to dinner, and then late night bowling. Can you believe that?! He's taking me bowling! I've never really been bowling, unless on the Wii counts. I bowl on that with the twins. Its sad, but I can't even say I let them win considering I suck.

So of course I couldn't stay focused on my work. Jared, my assistant,  more than once had to smack me upside the head. He said I was smiling like a creepy person. Of course if we weren't close childhood friends, I would have been really pissed at him for smacking me. But I love my Jare-Bear!

I left work early and gave Jare the rest of the day off. I even managed to pick the kids up from school today. Honestly, they were just excited to be spending the day with Auntie Marie and Auntie Lecky. I told them they better not turn my little girl into a flat chested dyke like Lecky. That got me an earful on the phone yesterday. I was sure she was going to come over to my house and beat the shit out of me. She didn't though. I don't know why I didn't think she would when she came to pick up the twins.

Who ever said women can't hit was incredibly wrong! She hit like a a fucking man!

"Now who the hell were you calling a flat chested dyke?" she questioned after punching me in the stomach. I was bent over wheezing.

"You fucking bitch! Why do you have to punch like Floyd Mayweather?!" I exclaimed after finally getting over the pain in my abdomen. "I swear mom should have never let you take those boxing classes back in middle school."

"Shut up fruitcake. Now where are my beautiful niece and nephew?" she said as we heard the thumping of little feet running down the hall.

"Here we are!!" they exclaimed together rounding the corner and running to both Marie and Lecky. Mikey tackled Lecky into a hug while Mickey did the same to  Marie. "Auntie!"

"Hey cuties!" Marie said excitedly moving to now hug Mikey.

"Are you guys ready to spend the weekend with us?" asked Lecky. Wait. The weekend? I only said until tomorrow morning.

I gave them a look. "I thought it was only for tonight?"

"Well, we decided that we wanted to spend the weekend with our most adorable niece and nephew,"replied Lecky. Right, they are their only niece and nephew.

"Uh huh. Okay. Fine! Take my babies away from me for the whole weekend!" I said dramatically. Mikey and Mickey ran to give me a hug.

"We will be back, daddy," Mickey said squeezing my neck.

"Yeah!" Mikey added, also squeezing my neck. I returned the hug and kissed them on the forehead. They ran to their room to get their stuffed animals. Lucky for me, they had clothes at Lecky and Marie's so I didn't have to pack bags.

"Right, so I will see you guys on Sunday. Be good for your aunts," I said once they were back downstairs.

"We will, daddy! Love you!" they squealed together.

"I love you too!" I exclaimed giving them one last hug and kiss. "Call me if anything happens. And I mean anything."

"Yeah yeah, Rayce." Lecky rolled her eyes. "We know how to take care of our niece and nephew. Stop worrying."

"Whatever," I mumbled. I hugged Marie and Lecky before saying goodbye and shutting the door behind their retreating backs. I pushed my back up against the door once it was closed and let out a sigh. I checked my watch and realized it was already four o'clock. Asher was supposed to pick me up at five-thirty. "Shit."

I rushed to my room to start getting ready. I wasn't going to obsess over finding an outfit. That's what I told myself, but in reality it took me thirty-five minutes to actually find something to wear. I finally settled on a pair of light gray slim fit pants, a mint colored, loose, long-sleeve shirt and my favorite black blazer. I added a mint colored scarf and paired it with a pair of tan boots. It was still winter it wasn't that cold outside considering we lived in Cali but I still dressed to the "T".

By five-thirty I was completely ready for our date. I was sitting on the couch when the doorbell rung. I sped down the hall to the door as I grew closer I slowed my pace. I let out a deep breath before opening the door with a wide smile.

"Hey," I said letting out a light sigh. He looked incredible! His black hair was slicked into what I like to call the "douche bag" hair. You know what I mean. When the front is longer than the rest of the hair and it sticks up like, well I don't know how to explain it.

He had on a pair of dark washed blue jeans, a dark colored shirt with a slight v-neck where you could see the top of a white t-shirt underneath, and a navy blue jacket. On his feet were a pair of navy and tan Sperry's! Can you believe that? This 33 year old business man was wearing Sperry's!

"Hey," he said after sometime. We both were staring each other up and down. "You look amazing." He bent down and gave me a peck on the lips.

"So do you," I replied with a slight blush.

"So, are you ready to go?" he asked me. I nodded before grabbing my keys from the hall table and closing and locking the door behind me. He walked to the passenger side of his car and opened the door for me. I smiled and slid in waiting for him to do the same. Once he was buckled and pulled out of my drive way he finally spoke. "Are you ready to see 'Hell's Gate'?" he asked with a weird accent. I just laughed at him.

"Absolutely," I replied excitedly. "Lecky told me it was funny."

"I thought it was a horror movie?" Asher asked.

"Oh, it is! But Lecky and I are pretty hard to scare," I  replied. I don't scare easy.

He let out a sigh. Oops, I guess that goes against his plan. Oh well.

                                                ~                                ~                                ~

"Wasn't it funny when her head rolled off into the babies pram?" I asked excitedly. "Or when that guy just like fell into the wood chipper and he was still trying to crawl out. How about when that demon pulled that heart out of the woman with the nasally voice?"

Asher didn't think the movie was as funny as I did. When it came to the part of the guy falling into the wood chipper he rushed out of the theatre room saying how he needed to puke. I think what really got him was that the man's dog began to eat his remains. Its safe to say that dinner isn't going to be very appealing to him if I keep bringing up the movie. So I decided to stop.

"So other than talking about the movie, why don't we play 20 questions?" he said changing the subject as our waitress brought our pasta. We were eating at a very classy Italian restaurant. When I say classy I don't mean formal  and expensive. It was just very upscale compared to other places.

"Ok, I'll go first," I stated. "Whats your favorite color?"

"Purple. Yours?" he countered.

"Grey," I said easily. "Why purple?"

"Well, when I was younger I had a purple stuffed penguin. I slept with it every night probably until I was 17," he replied honestly. "Why grey?"

"Hmm. I guess I like it because a lot of times we as humans see things in either black or white. It's never I different color. Either its black or its white. I like to think that grey is everything in between. I don't see just black or white, I see every possibility of what is black and what is white. I prefer a mixture of both rather than separating the two," I replied. Not many people could understand what I mean when I say that. But I guess it is kind of confusing.

He thought it over for a minute. "I see what you mean. That's a very interesting way of putting it."

"Thank you, I'm a very interesting person," I laughed. "So, how old were you when you knew you were gay?"

"Lets see, I think I was in the fifth grade. I knew I was different from my brother and I knew that I didn't like girls. I didn't know the name of it back then but I'm sure that if I did I would have told my parents right away," he laughed. "It wasn't until sixth grade that I found out what gay was, I immediately came out after finding out. My parents were very open minded about it. They accepted me with open arms and my brother always talked about how he always knew. Said I hung out with our sisters too long to not be gay."

I laughed at that. That did sound like something Jason would say.

"How about you? When did you find out the Great Rayce Knight was gay?" he joked.

"Well I've pretty much just knew. I knew that girls were gross and that guys were cute ever since pre-school. My first everything was with a guy. First kiss, first crush, first love, first date. Everything," I stated. "My mom was always so open with me and Lecky that when I came home from school my first day of kindergarten I just told her that I liked one of my male classmates and she just hugged me and cooed about how it was so adorable."

"Wow," he laughed. "Your mom sure is something. But, I couldn't expect any less. I mean, you are an amazing person which could only mean you were raised by an amazing person."

"Yeah," I smiled fondly. "She really is. And Michael is too. Lecky and I grew up not knowing who our father was and when Michael and my mom met he just treated us like his own. Told my mom that he didn't need to have children of his own genes because we were the only children he could ever ask for."

"Wow. That's amazing. Your parents really are remarkable. But then again I already knew that. I've known them for a very long time. In fact, we all grew up in the same neighborhood with in walking distance of each other," he stated taking a sip of his wine.

"I didn't know that," I stated copying him.

"Yeah. I went to a private school though so we weren't all that close plus there is a bit of an age gap. Jason was always your mom's best friend though. The whole family thought they would eventually get married. But they had a falling out when your mom met your biological father, I do believe. Jason was always overprotective of your mom. When he met Niall's mom he never stopped worrying over your mom. He would call just to check up on all three of y'all. He's the one that introduced Michael to your mom," he said. Well, you learn something new everyday.

We talked and shared more information over dinner. It was really peaceful. I had fun laughing and joking around with him. It felt wonderful to just let go and enjoy myself.

We were at the bowling alley before I even knew it. The game was almost over and I was sucking just like I knew I would. Asher even pulled the "here let me help you" move. It was cute, you know if it would have actually helped me. I just wasn't cut out for bowling. Or any sport at all.

We ended the game with him beating me by like a bunch of points. But I honestly tried my hardest, I just sucked though.

"So, I know its customary for me to walk you to your door and kiss you goodnight, considering it is our first date," he said once we pulled back into my driveway. I could feel a but coming on.

"But?" I inquired.

"But, I would really like it if you were to come home with me instead. We won't have sex or anything if you don't want to but I would like to go to sleep with you in my arms tonight," he said somewhat nervous.

I thought it over. I didn't want to seem easy, but then again I didn't want to stay home by myself. And I'm not going to lie, I really wanted to sleep in his arms as well.

"Okay. Let me grab some clothes and stuff," I said smiling at him. He smiled back before getting out the car and running over to my side. He opened the door and helped me out the car before pulling me into a deep kiss.

"Perfect. You said the twins wont be back until Sunday right?" he asked. I nodded. "Well why don't you just stay the whole weekend then? We can just bring the twins back over on Sunday and you guys can stay for dinner."

"Okay. Im sure they would like that," I agreed before walking hand in hand with Asher to my house. I grabbed some clothes and my toiletries.

When we were back in his car I made sure to text mom, Lecky, and Niall to tell them where I was going to be in case of an emergency. They all replied back with similar statements of "Get some!" and "Wrap it before you tap it!". Mom's by far was the worst "Remember Raycie, you already have two kids, you don't need more. Please tell Asher to cover his penis with a condom. Please and thank you. Love mom."

Yeah. That's my mom for you. But I couldn't help but think how fun this weekend was going to be spending it with Asher. I don't think my life could get any better than this.

                                        ~                                         ~                                        ~

Okay, I lied. It could.

Have you ever been thrown into so much passion you almost pass out from overload? Let me tell you something, just one kiss from Asher had me ready to give myself to him right there on his couch.

We were laying on the couch watching reruns of Will & Grace, yeah I know we're so gay. Anyway and as Jack is grossly fondling Karen's boobs, Asher just leans over and plants a hot as hell kiss on me. I'm shocked at first but then I start to respond.

Next thing I know we are laying half naked on his bed while he sucks on my nipples attentatively. I arch my back and push my chest further into his mouth.

"Oh god," I pant as his hands begin to descend down my abdomen and to my pants. He undid my button and zipper before slipping his hand over my boxer briefs rubbing my erectionn gently. "Ah. Aghh."

At this point I'm pretty sure I stopped making coherent sentences. I was pushing closer and closer to my release, but then he stopped completely. I whined in desperation. He lifted onto his knees and began to pull my pants down slowly and then my boxer briefs allowing my little Richard to spring free of its restraint. Oh god! The way he was licking his lips and looking down at me almost made me release. Almost.

He took his hand and spread my precumm down my erectionn. He didn't say a word and I couldn't say a word without it sounding like a starved cat or something. More like a dog in heat.

"Uhh. Yeahhh," I moaned. That counts as one word, right? Even though it was slurred, it still counts.

Suddenly, I felt a hot, wet cavern cover my bulbous head. Holy shit. That was a-fucking-mazing! I arched further into his mouth as he took me full on. Oh my goodness. I was in heaven. I'm so serious. I have never felt a pleasure like this. What the fuck was I missing all this time?!

"Yeahh. Ashher," I moaned out as he deep throated me. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I had to let go, so I did. In his mouth. I filled his mouth with all my salty seed. He released my erection and slid to my lips were he performed a snowball. To those who don't know what that is, it is the exchange of allowing someone to taste their own release. And I must say that that was the hottest thing I have ever experienced in my life!

He kissed me deeply while reaching over to his night stand for what I was assuming to be lube. Once he retrieved his bottle, he sat up on his knees again and looked me in the eye.

"Are you sure about this, Rayce?" he asked me. I smiled before pulling him down to kiss me again. I could still taste me on his tongue. "I'll take that as a yes."

He once again massaged my erectionn, not that he had to do much. I was once again erectedd and ready for the taking. He poured a bit of lube on his hands and began to stroke my erectionn some more.

After me mindlessly squirming underneath him, he made the short trek down to my pucker. He put a little bit more lube on his hand before lightly brushing over my entrance. I could fill it quivering in want.

Slowly he slid in a finger. I squirmed some more trying to get use to the foreign feeling. He began to pump it gently into my ass. Slowly at first before speeding up and adding a second finger. With the two fingers her slowed his pace before once again speeding up. He added a third and repeated his pleasure filled torture.

"Please....Please...I need...more," I managed to pant out. My reward was him removing his fingers which caused me to whine and my erectionn to twitch for more. After a while I felt him line his erectionn to my entrance. I braced myself for the pain.

"Relax," he breathed on my lips. I tried but I couldn't relax. He leaned in closer and drug me into a passionate kiss of tongues and ragged breathing. He took that as his chance to push all of his girth and length into my own warm cavern.

"Ah!!" I moaned arching into his mouth and allowing his erectionn to slide further into my ass. "Oh yes!"

He stayed still for only a minute before slowly pulling out and slamming right back in.

"YES!" I screamed to the high heavens. Sweet mother of butterscotch! That feeling was just so euphoric! I wasn't yet prepared for the second thrust of his hips. With every thrust his erectionn plunged deeper in my ass. "Oh f-fuck! Yes! More!" I roared. "Harder! Deeper!"

I don't think I've ever felt this much pleasure in my life.

"Oh shit, Rayce! You're so fucking tight!" Asher exclaimed as he pummeled deeper into me. Oh god!!

All I kept repeating in my head was for the need to release. I guess he heard my silent plea as he suddenly began to stroke my erectionn with his tight grip.

"Don't stop!" I begged. "Please don't stop!" I was so close. So fucking close to losing it. After a few more thrusts of his hips and yanks of his hand, I finally released.

A white blinding light assault my sight. Coming down from that high was very hard. I couldn't stop shooting out strings of my own salty treat. Inside, I could feel Asher filling my whole with his creamy substance. Shit, we forgot a condom.

"Oh shit," Asher mumbled after coming down. He rolled over to lay beside me and pulled me closed to him. "That was the best I have ever had. I didn't know it could feel like that."

I smiled up at him in exhaustion. "What can I say? You made a proposal I just couldn't refuse."

He chuckled softly before both of us fell into a deep sleep.

Yeah, best. Date. Ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

And there you have it folks. A little perversion for your imaginations. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I felt embarrased just writing it. But whatever. Sex is a beautiful thing for people that have it. Sooo. That's the first of many more sex scenes that I will be writing in the future I had to make it less R-rated or it would have been privat. Tell me what you think! Anyway....Follow Comment Vote! --Love JPhinx

P.S. I wrote this eating SKITTLES!!!!

P.P.S I'd just like to say that I didn't know Hell's Gate was an actual movie until today (Jan. 16, 2015) but my description does not match the description of the actual movie called Hell's Gate. I'd like to make that very clear incase someone notices the extreme differences in the two movies. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 45.8K 45
The Second book of Rejection Series: Rylan Avery Thompson is a nerd and fat guy who wears old rounded glass. He takes a culinary course, because he...
12.7K 611 22
Warning: Contains Yaoi and mature language. Viewer discretion is advised Roxas is a shy newbie in Destiny College. Axel is a fiery popular alpha of t...
474K 16.9K 33
Alex, is a seventeen year old homosexual teen living in a crisis. Struggling with his abusive boyfriend RaeMal. Alex life was only existing around hi...
100K 3K 47
Asher King's life has revolved around putting up an involuntary mask to hide his true self. With successful parents boasting about his 'pretend' succ...