WITHOUT You [YOONGI] (Book 2)

By sugafix

[Sequel to UNTIL You] She became the reason for his downfall. He became the reason for her uprising. *COMPLE... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Your author-nim saw BTS!!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [Taehyung's Story pt.1]
Chapter 31 [Taehyung's Story pt.2]
Chapter 32 [Taehyung's Story pt.3]
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 [Finale]
๐Ÿ’œ THANK YOU ๐Ÿ’œ
+ Epilogue +
Book 3

Chapter 7

3.8K 157 99
By sugafix

Yoongi was found slumped against the floor of his bedroom with beer bottles strewn all around him.

It had been two days since he last saw Soo-ji with Park Chanyeol. At first, he went crazy. All the things around the room had been knocked over and destroyed. He hadn't stepped out of his room once and just drank and drank.

But now, as the silence surrounded him and the image of them kissing, her harsh words and the cold stare she gave him replayed in his mind, he felt a familiar feeling that he hadn't felt in a long time.

His heart was closing again. The last time he felt this way was when his parents died - an empty feeling that you were left alone. But this changed ever since Soo-ji came into his life. That lonely and icy feeling melted and changed into something warm, bright and happy.

She made him feel alive, more open. She gave him a reason to smile.

A knock was heard at the door and Taehyung peered through.

"Hyung..." he said softly, "come down for dinner. Jin made you fried chicken."

"I'm not hungry." Yoongi replied like a dead corpse.

Taehyung sighed before crouching down to his level. "You never say no to chicken." He said with a small teasing grin on his face.

Yoongi stared at him emotionless, not even moving an inch.

"Piss off," Yoongi said before turning away from him.

Taehyung's smile dropped slowly. He stood up and walked back out the room when Yoongi's voice stopped in his tracks.

"Find out what Park Chanyeol is holding against her."

Standing frozen for a few seconds, Taehyung eventually nodded stiffly before shutting the bedroom door behind him.

A wave of guilt crept up to him as he thought about Soo-ji and her parents.

He knew Yoongi absolutely loved her to bits. And yet, he didn't save her when he had the chance to in the alleyway. And not only that, he must now use every way to stop her getting out of there. Because Soo-ji staying in there was the best chance in ruining the XV Gang once and for all. And in order to keep her in there, that meant her parents had to endure it for a while longer. He wanted to hit himself so bad when he half promised Soo-ji that he would get her parents out. He would eventually, just not yet.

Selfish bastard.

Using Soo-ji to bring down the XV and White Thorn gangs to guarantee Yoongi's safety was a huge risk he had to take. If Yoongi knew he put Soo-ji's life on the line for himself to live, he would be dead in a ditch somewhere within minutes.

But he was left with no other choice. Over the years of staying beside Yoongi, he came to treat him as a real brother. And Soo-ji, he came to see her as a friend but most importantly he came to realise she wasn't just any girl to Yoongi. He actually fell in love with her.

Muttering a curse under his breath, he stomped downstairs and slapped a tight smile on his face.

"He still hiding in his hole?" Jin asked, as he disappointedly placed the fried chicken down on the table.

"Yeah, your chicken charm didn't work."

"This can't carry on," Namjoon declared, "we have to do something. He'll bloody turn to mould!"

"I got some weed." Hoseok suggested.

Everyone turned to look at him in silence with their eyebrows raised.

"What?!" Hoseok exclaimed as he grabbed a chicken drumstick, "if he's gonna sulk and mope around, might as well get high."

"Actually Hobi is right." Jungkook joined in, "or we can kidnap an XV for Yoongi to torture."

"The fuck? Can you put psycho Kookie away for now?" Jimin shivered as he watched his dongsaeng weirdly.

Jungkook merely shrugged as he slurped some noodles into his mouth.

"Oh how about!" Jimin chirped loudly around the dining table, "we get him a girl to fuck? That will get his mind off Soo-ji."

"Okay. Can we keep things PG here?! No weed, no torture, no fucks!" Jin said loudly as he scanned his youngsters with angry eyes.

"What do you suggest then?" Hoseok asked.

Later on, an irritable Yoongi was dragged out of his room by Jungkook and plomped on the living room couch in front of the TV.

Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok sat at his sides while Jungkook, Jin and Taehyung were sprawled across the floor.

"I thought you said keep it PG." Hoseok said through a bored voice as the credits of 'The Ring' started rolling on the TV screen.

"Shhh!"

"Hyung, I'm scared." Jimin whined as he hid underneath a fluffy blanket. "Can't we watch something else?"

"Yeah, let's watch something else." Hoseok agreed. "What you wanna watch, Jiminie?"

"What about 'How To Be Single'?"

Taehyung kicked him in the shin with a scowl on his face. The others gave him a 'are you kidding me' look as they waited for Yoongi to blow up like a ticking time bomb.

Jimin immediately caught on and laughed awkwardly as he tried to amend his mistake. "Ha ha ha... I-I mean 'How To... Train Your Dragon!' Yes that's PG enough!"

Taehyung dropped his face into his hands in defeat.

Yoongi, on the other hand, simply stared at Jimin with a bitch face.

"You like dragons, right, hyung?..." Jimin asked softly through a sheepish grin, still attempting to save the situation.

"Bye." Yoongi stood up and grabbed his jacket hanging on the back of a chair. Without even a backwards glance at the others, he opened the front door and left.

"... HOW TO BE FUCKING SINGLE?!" Namjoon burst out, waving his arms dramatically as he gaped at Jimin.

A loud slap echoed around them as Jin hit Jimin at the back of his head with a folded newspaper.

"Once a Jiminie pabo, will always remain a Jiminie pabo..." Jin muttered as he crossed his arms against his chest in a huff.

Outside in the cold night air, Yoongi was whirling his motorbike down the streets at full speed to the one place where he always found comfort.

The hill top.

The place where he always liked to go to when he wanted to be alone. The place where he only took one other person.

As he sat on the grass, feeling ever so lonely, he felt his chest caving in as his mind clouded with thoughts of Soo-ji again.

How the best thing to ever happen to him was ripped away from him in a flash.

He needed to see her again. He needed answers. He couldn't let her go so easily like that.

Unless I hear it with my own ears, see it with my own eyes, I'm not gonna believe anything you say.

I'm not giving you up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.9K 19
โ›โ› can you have a sweet tooth for boys? โœโœ Book one. โช Billy Batson x Fem!Reader x Freddy Freeman โซ
116K 4.1K 79
she was everything real in a world of make-believe.
2K 193 15
Debug , A most wanted Hacker living in South Korea. People around the world are trying to find this Hacker. but nobody knows where does this Hacker l...
8.7K 1.1K 27
'แ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€›แ€žแ€ฐแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€™แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฒแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ แ€›แ€ฌแ€…แ€ฏแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€‘แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€”แ€ฑแ€›แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ท' แ€แ€ฌแ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑ(แ€™แ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€…แ€บแ€žแ€™แ€บแ€€แ€—แ€ปแ€ฌแ€™แ€พ)