I Choose You.

By Lisamstu

Completed. Kaitlyn's and Lydia's worlds collide in a way they never imagined. But what will happen when these... More

Two hundred years.
23 and Free
Who is she?
Go.
Let me see your eyes.
Let me see yours.
What the F***
Selfless.
Letting go.
Taken.
Wake up.
Thirsty.
Good Morning
Anger.
Hourglass.
Long Live The Queen.
Pass or Fail
Thank You
Yes.
More?
Book Two is coming

Love Bites

12.5K 463 26
By Lisamstu

Lydia.

"There are other ways Lydia. You could die." Kaitlyn tried to reason with me.

I didn't have a plan. Truthfully, I hadn't made up my mind to stay until I saw that vampire trying to kill her. His hands around her neck make my blood boil. I had an overwhelming instinct to protect her. I knew at that moment I couldn't leave her side again.

"I can't leave you again Kaitlyn. I know it seemed easy for me to go but it wasn't. If that means I have to take some test so be it. What other choice do we have? I'm tired of running." I stated.

I didn't know her well. I had some backstory from Sam and Kelly but that was all. I just knew I needed her and that I wanted to know more.

"It's not a written exam like in high school Lydia they are going to test your strength, the strength of you blood. It's a fight against a person of their choice." She added.

"I can fight." I countered.

My mother had me training since I was a child, kickboxing mostly.

"These aren't people, these are vampires who have been training for hundreds of years. There a huge difference. Jeffery will be assisting us, if you're going to do this we need to prepare you." Kaitlyn added again.

She was right extra help wouldn't be a terrible thing.

"When do we start?" I finally gave in.

"Now."

We walked out the French doors leading to the backyard. Jeffery and Jenna were waiting for us in the court yard.

"You're going to work with Jeffery today, we need to get a gage the extent of your fighting level." Jenna spoke.

Jeffery was buff to say the least but everything on him seemed manicured. He looked like a model. Blue eyes black hair that was perfectly styled.

I could beat him.

I started walking towards him mentally preparing myself to win this sprawl.

"Hold on there killer." Jenna spoke. "You won't be fighting him. Kaitlyn come here."

"Absolutely not." I interrupted. "I'm not going to fight my girlfriend."

Jenna's eyebrows raised in excitement.

"Girlfriend huh? This isn't going to be just a physical fight Lydia. They are going to test your mind and your body through the combat. You will train with Kaitlyn." Jenna added as she motioned for Kaitlyn to come forward.

"Don't be scared love. I'll go easy on you." Kaitlyn added.

The moonlight was reflecting off her eyes and her perfect skin. I could see amusement in her eyes as she joked.

"Begin." Jeffery instructed.

Kaitlyn and I circled each other slowly. She watched my every move. Her eyes never left mine as she lunged at me. I quickly dodged her attack.

"Not bad babe." She said playfully as she walked over to me. Her eyes were purple and she wrapped her arms around my waist leaning in to kiss me. When I closed my eyes for the kiss I felt my back hit the ground hard.

"What the fuck Kaitlyn!" I screamed. "You're not fighting fair!"

"Neither will they, I trained fighter never lets someone that close!" Jeffery yelled.

"I'm sorry." Kaitlyn said as she offered her hand to help me up. Instead of letting her I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the ground. I spring up quickly. I was angry but I didn't attack her on the ground.

"Don't hesitate!" Jenna screamed. "Trust me she can take it."

Before I could reach her Kaitlyn was back on her feet. We fought for dominance, each of us countering one another's attacks. She was strong and extremely fast. It was clear that she was trained for beyond myself.

I knew the only way to beat her was to out smart her. She lunged forward towards me. She expected me to dodge but I held my ground . When she was with in arms reach I grabbed her shoulders and threw her down the the ground. She hit hard but got up quickly.

Kaitlyn's eyes turned red. She came right back at me. I countered the best I could but I was clearly out matched. She pinned me to the ground with my face in the grass.

"Enough." Jeffery spoke.

I stood up quickly knowing I was defeated. Kaitlyn's eyes had returned to normal at this point. We stared at each other for sometime as I tried to figure out what she was thinking.

"You really did better than I expected." Jenna interrupted. "You almost got her a few times."

Kaitlyn walked up to me. I didn't let my guard down this time. When she reached me I stepped back.

"Scared I'll throw you down again?" She laughed.

"I will never let that happen again." My voice with stern.

"I doubt that very much Lydia." Kaitlyn joked and Jenna laughed at our exchange.

"Calm down you two. I'm sure some of us want to sleep tonight."

"Come on Lydia, we still have a lot to talk about." Kaitlyn took my hand and led me back into her house.

Kaitlyn showed me the her home. After the tour we ended up in her room. Clearly it was the most private place in the mansion.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you." Kaitlyn wrapped her arms around my waist resting her head on my neck.

"You just surprised me." I admitted.

Kaitlyn placed a small kiss on my neck and it shot sparks through my body. She kept kissing me. It was too much for me being back in her bedroom and the way she was kissing my neck turned me on quickly.

I lifted her on the the desk and wedged myself between her legs. After what she just put me though during my training I wanted a release. I slammed my lips on to hers. The kiss was hungry, she wanted me just as badly. I started to lift her shirt but she stopped me.

"We need to talk." She huffed as she tried to catch her breath.

My body didn't want to stop but she was completely right.

"I know." I sighed as I held her close.

"I want you so badly but we need to figure this out first."

"There's nothing to figure out. I can make plans for the club the managers can run it and report to me while I am here. My mother died years ago, I have no other family. I can stay as long as I need to."

"What about your friends. They are more than welcome here you know."

"I cannot expect them to follow me while we explore what this is Kaitlyn." I gestured from myself to her.

Kaitlyn smiled and I felt myself smiling right back at her.

"Your days are going to be packed with training and mine will be filled with work. I would like to take you out at night if that's okay? A couple of dates or however humans do this kind of thing." She said.

I couldn't help but laugh at her She was trying to make this normal but it was so far from it.

"I'd like that."

"Good, it's the least I could do after I kicked your ass."

Playful Kaitlyn was adorable. I held her close not wanting to ruin this moment. The training and the trial lingered in my mind. She did kick my ass, there was a good chance I wouldn't make it out of this alive.

"I told Jenna to contact Sam and Kelly. They're on their way." She added. "Your friends are loyal to you Lydia."

"Yes they are."

"Early I could have sworn you were going to say you loved me, am I correct?" Her question hit me hard. I felt the need to explain myself to her.

"I can't help how I feel. When I'm not near you I feel like I need to be. I don't understand it completely and I'm not sure that I'm meant to. I just know that this is where I need to be right now." My mind trailers off as I spoke. "I've never had a real home. A place were I actually feel save and comfortable but, I felt that when I'm near you. It feels like home."

"It's the same for me you know." She whispered as she wrapped her arms around me.

I cannot fail my trial. My life and Kaitlyn's status as Queen depended on my success.

"I'm going to win Kaitlyn, I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 378 22
This is a Girl loves Girl story Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. ****** Andrea Holland was a rebellious student...
Teddy By S

Romance

46.8K 3.5K 52
(Book 4) *complete* The first three: 1, Alberta 2, Willa and 3, Harper It's been three months that Harper and Teddy have been parted by a lie, a dece...
17.7K 936 58
Can two lovers from different background be together again after everything happens at the past which hunts one down? ...
Morgan By S

Romance

18.6K 1.6K 40
Morgan *completed* A filler between (book 4-5) of the Alberta series. Morgan Keaton...unlucky in love, that is an absolute understatement. I'm curse...