My possessive Husband + 18 co...

By Sukorian

Laksh is the man in Ragini's life the first and the last one. He is possessive about her and makes her his wi... More

Will start from End June
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four {+16}
Chapter five {+18}
Chapter six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Possessive Husband #1
Possessive husband #2 (+18)
My possessive husband #3
My possessive Husband #4 {+18}
My possessive husband #5
My possessive Husband #6
Epilogue

Chapter seven {+18}

17.4K 320 48
By Sukorian

Hi

I wanted to skip the update... as other stories r waiting but here the update

Recap; RagLak small dispute... 😖.

Ragini come to the office as usually but Laksh wasn't giving any heed to her as he was angry. How many times should he explain himself that HE DOESN'T LIKE IT IF SHE GOT TO COSY WITH OTHER MEN'S.

Ragini was doing her work when Laksh finally comes out of his cabin. He hasn't shown his face to anyone for more than 4 days. He even changed the code of his door so Ragini could t enter the cabin.

Ragini smiles looking at him but he ignores her further. She felt hurt n sat back on her place with a lowered head.

Laksh; guys we got the deal of the Khanna Ltd. thank u for ur hard work! It all happens bcz of ur support. Thank U!.

The staff claps 👏👏👏. All were happy b were ready to celebrate after their work.

Ragini maybe he isn't angry anymore on me. Such a gud news he had received.

She stood up n knocks on his cabin door. But he didn't let her in. She again knocks... but there was no reaction from inside. She lowered her head with tear filled eyes.

The other's were allowed to enter just Ragini wasn't. She was hurt this is now going on for more than 4 days... the other's asked Ragini to celebrate with them.

Ragini agrees. As she thought Laksh would be there too but she was disappointed as he wasn't there with them celebrating.

Kunal; Ragini what happen?!

Ragini; Sir isn't here?!

Kunal shook his head. No he never celebrates with us or anything else.

Ragini; what?! Y?!

Kunal; he doesn't like it... n we don't force him. He does celebrate our anniversaries or birthdays but he never celebrated his own.

Ragini nods. Okay... I'm his PA I will find if out. 😁.

Ragini left the venue as Laksh wasn't there she was at home n logged in into her office account. She checked on his private calendar any upcoming events... but nothing! She fumes. Papa!!!

Ragini went down her father was looking a cricket match 😖...

Ragini sat next to him.

Shekhar looked at her. What?!

Ragini smiles bright.

Shekhar; What n how much it will cost me?!

Ragini shook her head. No Daddy! I don't want money or anything... she comes closer. But Shekhar got scared.

Shekhar; What do u want?

Ragini; information!!!

Shekhar confuses. Information?! Like what?!

Ragini; I need to know something abt Sir!

Shekhar; oh Haan say!

Ragini; woh Papa when is his birthday?!

Shekhar thought. I don't know!

Ragini; what u don't??! 😱... then how will I found it?!

Shekhar; uhm Ragini... check on his personal file or when u have to arrange something as for his ID card..?

Ragini looked at him. She hugs him. Dad superb idea!!!!

The night went over n it was her luck that Laksh needed a plane ticket. Normally he does it be himself but he had tight schedule with lot's of meetings.

Laksh; Miss Gadodia! His anger was hearable through his voice. I need a ticket for Paris their is a business meeting going to held. Business class only window side. Here my card n my password for the Visa application!

He throws on her desk n left. She smiles... she did what he has asked her to do n was happy to know more abt him. Sir soon u will forgive me!

It was very late n Laksh finally arrived back in his office. He was abt to enter his cabin when he saw a lighting on Ragini's desk.

Laksh checked the lighting n saw an envelope in which his ticked n passport was in. He checked on it window seat in business class. Visa application was renewed. He was happy he doesn't need to do anything now.

He went to his cabin n checked on his emails. As he wasn't picking up the calls from Ragini she wrote him.

Ragini 📧
Sir I need ur help! Please come to xyz place!

Laksh shook his head. What is she planning?!.

He was thinking but she had mailed him more than once he took his belongings n drove to the place she asked him to meet...

Ragini saw him coming toward her...

He saw here standing there...

Laksh goes near here. What Miss Gadodia r we doing here?!.

Ragini; Sir... She took his hand n pulls him to follow her...

Laksh; what's that?!

Ragini; boring? Okay how abt this one..,

Laksh; what...?!

Ragini hugs him. Happy birthday 😘😘😘😘

Laksh was numb. Is it my birthday today?!

Laksh; leave me..! He pushes her n she falls on her bottom.

Ragini; Sir... her voice was broken but he didn't care n left... just then a few men come who witnessed Laksh behaviour.

A man; u want us to spend the time with U?!.

They laughed.

Ragini; No, LAKSH!!!!

Laksh heard the shout n the call he turns n anger raised in him. He comes back n beats the goons....

Ragini was crying n looking at him in full anger. I hate U! Bcz of u all this happened!

Laksh; what?!

Ragini; I hate U! U spoiled everything!!!

Laksh shook his head. Fine I'm leaving...

Ragini; again leaving me alone..?!

Laksh stopped he didn't turned but he gave her his hand.

Ragini took his hand n sniffs. He wasn't walking to his car he was walking on the beach holding her hand. But she was walking behind him not next to him.

Ragini was smiling still a bit angry on him. Where r we going?!

Laksh didn't said much. U know here r some beach houses.

Ragini thought. Haan but y?!

Laksh; just like that.

The night was coming n they were still walking on the beach she was now besides him her fingers intertwined with his....

Ragini; wow... 😮.

Laksh looked at her. I know u r alone... Shekhar ji is already in Paris he left in the morning right?!.

Ragini nods.

Laksh pulls her close. What u had planned?'

Ragini comes closer to him. To give u everything I have!

Laksh shook his head. I don't want it!

Ragini bites on his lower lip. I know u want it! Even I want it!

Laksh denies it. They went into the house. He showed her a room where she can take rest. He was lost in his thoughts.

Today is my birthday n I forgot it! Uff!

He took a bottle of champagne n was celebrating with himself.

Ragini comes from the back. She hugs him.

Laksh; Ragini...!!

Ragini kisses his earlobe.., y don't u shout? She whiskers in his ear...?' Bcz u want me too...?! I'm here I'm ready take me...

He turns n lifts her in his arms.

He wanted to carry her inside but Ragini refuses...

Laksh; r u sure?!

Ragini nods....

Laksh made her lie in the bed. He slowly kisses her on her lips nibbling her lower lip then her upper lip.

Ragini opens her mouth to let his tongue enter it. She wasn't fighting with him who will dominate as she know he will be the dominating one. She had placed her hands on his neck. She was ruffing his hairs he was slowly removing her clothes. He couldn't stop kissing her but he felt how she had problems to breath.

He moves to her neck giving her time to breath but no time to forget that he is present. He was giving her love marks...

Ragini; Laksh.... ssss... soo... sorry Sir! Aah...

Laksh was biting her under her ear. She was moaning his name n than his title...

Laksh Sir...!!

Laksh has removed her rob her bare chest was visible n he wanted to feel them.

Ragini looked at him. It's all urs...

Laksh was unwrapping her like a gift... each time he removes something he kiss her body which become more visible to him.

She was completely naked. Just then she noticed his disturbance. She pulls him toward her. I won't runaway!

Laksh shook his head. I can't u r...

Ragini kisses him. This time she took the dominating way as he wasn't going on... she turns him n removes his shirt first. Then she places his hands on her back... he was moving his hands... which gave her goosebumps.

Ragini was more n more losing her domination... Laksh rolls over her... she was feeling his chest on her...

She widen her eyes.... aaahhh

Laksh has entered he he couldn't stop himself. She looked at him, a glow was on her face but tears were in her eyes too. She whispers in his ear. I once heard it u love Sex on the beach...

Laksh whispers back. U heard right...

Ragini was moaning his name continuously... Laksh.....

Laksh was loving her the night long....

Both fall asleep in each other's embrace....

Ragini was inexperienced so he didn't let her do anything... he was the one who gave her everything....

______

Please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1.4K 11
What happens if he loves her, but she doesn't love him?
29.5K 2K 21
Abhimanyu Track but totally different from original Here you will have a spicy twist of Laksh character and Ragini's deep love
47.9K 3.4K 31
SR track What if Laksh got kidnapped and blamed? His only support is Ragini, will this situation change his feelings for her? Will he see more than b...
28.6K 2.5K 19
A romantic thriller between a marriage couple and a stranger. Can they stay together or will the stranger break them apart? He has Trust issues, she...