I'm a Potter (Draco Malfoy X...

By NatashaTasyaar

What if Harry Potter isn't the only survivor. What if he have a twin, but never get the chance to meet her? Y... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
A/N
A/N

Chapter 53

4.4K 124 117
By NatashaTasyaar

Previously on Chapter 52

He smiles back at me "I love you, Y/N..." He said. I wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you too, baby..." I said. He lean in and kisses me again. Everyone in the room starts clapping their hands. I smile and hugs him tightly, he hugs me back just as tight.

He proposes to me... I can't believe it... I'm getting married... I'm so happy!

-A Wedding to Remember-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been 2 weeks since Draco proposed to me. Now everyone is planning on the wedding. It will be held at the Weasley's house.

We are designing to aisle. I try to help but they are not letting me. They say the bride shouldn't work too much. So I just stand there, helping a little.

"Can I help?" I said, I don't want to just stand here and do nothing... It make me feel useless. "No! Just be a princess and stay there..." My Brother said. I pout in respond. Then suddenly a pair of arms snake its around my waist from behind. I jump slightly, then I relax.

I turn around "you scared me, Draco..." I said. He chuckles and place his chin on my shoulder "sorry..." He said. I just smile at him and lean on him slightly. Then I sigh as I watch them working again. I feel Draco place a soft kiss on my cheek. "Why do you look so gloom, baby?" He asks. I turn to look at him. "I wanna help... But they didn't let me" I said. "Yeah... They did not let me as well...." He said. So I'm not the only one... Draco too.

He pulls away and turn to look at me. "Walk with me?" He said, offering his hand. I smile and place my hand on top of his. I entwined our hands "Sure..." I said. He place a quick kiss on the back of my hand.

"Guys! We're going for a walk!" Draco call out to them. They turn to us and gives us a thumbs up. I smile at them. We turn around and walk away.

There's a beach near the Weasley's house. So we walk there. We walk along the sand hand in hand. Draco removes his hand from mine. He wraps it around my shoulder instead. I lean my head on his shoulder as we continue to walk.

He take his jacket off. I look at him confused, until he laid it on the sand. He looks up at me and smile "have a seat..." He said. I smile at him. I move and take a seat on the jacket he laid out for me. Then he take a seat behind me.

I move back slightly to lean my back against his chest. He wrap his arms around my waist from behind.

I feel him placing a soft kiss on my head. I hear him letting out a content sighs. "I still find it hard to believe that soon... You're going to be my Wife..." He said. I turn my head and look up at him. "Yeah... I'm so happy you proposed to me..." I said. He leans down and place a soft kiss on my lips. I smile into the kiss.

He pulls away only to place another soft kiss on my forehead. Then he looks forward. I did the same, leaning my head on his chest. I can sense the smile as he talk. "Yeah... Best day I've ever had... I can't wait for the day when I can call you my Wife..." He said.

Wedding Day

I stare into myself in the body length mirror. I wear a happy smile on my face. I can finally be with the man I love. The man who cherish me, who accepts me for who I am.... And just in a few hours... We can officially be Husband and Wife.

The dress I'm wearing is really gorgeous. It's simple, but it's elegant. The dress hugs my waist comfortably.

"You look really gorgeous Y/N... You look like a real princess..." I heard Hermione said. I turn to her and smile "that's thanks to you... You're the one who help me pick this dress..." I said. I smile happily as I look at myself in the mirror again.

Then there's a knock on the door. "Come in..." I said. I turn to the door as it opened. I can see Mrs. Weasley head popped in. She look around until her eyes set on me. She smiles at me "you look lovely, sweetie..." She said. I smile softly at her.

She smiles "Y/N... The wedding is starting. Are you ready?" She asks. I take a deep breath and look at myself in the mirror once again. "Yeah, I'm ready..." I said.

My brother will be the one walking me down the aisle. He smiles when he looks at me. "Wow... You look lovely sis... Kinda wish you're not my Sister, then I could make you mine..." He joked, winking at me. I laugh at him "you better wish that Draco didn't hear any of it" I said. "I'm not scared of him..." He said. I just laugh in respond.

He offers his arm to me "Ready?" He said. I nod my head. I link my arms through his and smile at him "ready" I said. Then the curtain opens.

Everyone stands up and turns to look at me. I smile nervously. Then I start walking down the aisle.

Everyone is looking at me with a bride smile. I look forward and make an eye contact with Draco. He smiles at me, I can see the tears in his eyes.

My Brother gives my hand to Draco. "Take care of my Sister..." He said, sternly as he looks at Draco. Draco nods his head. Then he place his hand on his chest, where his heart is and bow slightly. "With my life..." He said, smiling at me.

My Brother nod his head, kissing my cheek. Then he walks off to join with the others. I turn to look at Draco, to find out he's been staring at me. "You're so beautiful, baby..." He said. I just smile "you're look handsome, Draco..." I said. Then we turn to face the priest.

After the Speech

"Do you, Draco Malfoy... Take Y/N Potter to be your lawfully wedded wife... To love each other through sick and health?" The priest said. "I do..." Draco said, without missing a beat. Then the priest turn to look at me. "And do you? Y/N Potter... Take Draco Malfoy to be your lawfully wedded Husband... To cherish each other until you grow old and love each other forever until death do you apart?" He said. I nod my head "I do..." I said. The priest nods his head and smile "I now pronounce you... Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride" he said looking at Draco.

Draco walks forward and gently cup my cheeks. He leans down, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I smile into the kiss.

Time-skip

We are now dancing in the middle of the dance floor. Everyone is standing around us as they watch us dance.

My arms wrapped securely around his neck. He wraps his around my waist. We sway to the soft slow song.

He smiles at me. "I love you, my Wife..." He said. "I love you too, my Husband..." I said. He leans in to place a soft, yet passionate kiss. I kiss him back just as passionately.

This is certainly... A wedding to remember

*to be continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 282 17
We all know the original story of Harry Potter. But what if Harry had a twin brother? (I do not own Harry Potter)
241K 5.5K 30
BOOK ONE. Olivia Potter didn't know the Wizarding world existed until her fourth year. She didn't know that she had a twin brother. She was left alon...
309K 7.2K 30
Harry James Potter and (Y/n) Lily Potter are The Chosen Twin. They are The Twin Who Lived. The one who lived once they lost their parents who protect...
12.5K 512 18
(Y/N) Potter survived her first year at Hogwarts and despite how it ended she had a great year. She got a boyfriend who's name is Draco Malfoy, she h...