My possessive Husband + 18 co...

By Sukorian

Laksh is the man in Ragini's life the first and the last one. He is possessive about her and makes her his wi... More

Will start from End June
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four {+16}
Chapter five {+18}
Chapter seven {+18}
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Possessive Husband #1
Possessive husband #2 (+18)
My possessive husband #3
My possessive Husband #4 {+18}
My possessive husband #5
My possessive Husband #6
Epilogue

Chapter six

15K 329 37
By Sukorian

Hi

Recap; RagLak first touch...

It was the next morning Ragini woke up with a big smile on her face thinking of the yesterday incident she wanted more.

She vanished to the washroom n got ready in a new record timing. She went down to the hall the servants have arranged the breakfast.

Ragini I want to have him... hmm but how?!.

She was thinking how to get him in her when an idea come into her mind. She smiles, she took the food n starts to eat n left early in the morning.

She reached the office was the first one! No one has reached before her. She was very excited as she is now the only one who knows abt his code. She adjusted herself n enters the cabin... but he wasn't there.

Ragini what where is he?! She pouts n sat on his chair thinking how to surprise him. 💡.

She was waiting for him now still in his cabin. After 5 or 10 min he arrives but then.

Haha Haan so was ur journey?! This her Laksh Sir's voice.

Oh Laksh it was fab. I had the most comfortable journey of all time.

Laksh; so gud... Maya?!?

Maya; haan...

Ragini was embarrassed n hurt. She is embarrassed as she was here to surprise him n she thought to be the one n hurt bcz he has already someone. She was silently crying.

Laksh n Maya were talking abt their projects.

Laksh; let me show my tablet it on the desk wait.

Maya nods.

Laksh was looking at the desk for his tablet when he hears a sniff... what was that?!. He was lost in his thoughts for a moment when he hears it again. He tensed n let his pen fall.

Maya; everything okay?!

Laksh smiles. Haan Maya my pen rolled down. He bend down n saw her with corner of his eyes she was hiding her face behind her hands n was sitting under his desk. Uff what is she doing here?!.

Laksh stood up. Maya I forgot to ask u!

Maya; what?!

Laksh; Arrey u said washroom.

Maya a bit embarrassed. Yes I did but u forgot n I don't wanted to be like uhm... washroom..?!

Laksh laughs. There. He shows with his hand to his private washroom.

Maya nods. She stood up. Thank U chote... she pinches his cheek n left. Laksh pouts. Haan for u I'm always chote... 😩.

As soon as she left Laksh pulls Ragini out.

Ragini; Chote?! {like younger brother}.

Laksh; sshhh this is Maya Thakkar she is my friend n sister like. She come for an advertisement she is a model!

Ragini; Oh...

Laksh; haan!

Ragini wipes her tears away. She made her way back to her desk but Laksh hold her hand n pulls her with a force that she hits with his chest. She looked up at him n he kisses her hard on her lips...

Ragini left with a big smile on her face.

Laksh was sitting back on his couch n Maya come. They were continuously talking abt their works when Laksh asked her to do an AD for him.

Maya; everything for U!

Laksh smiles. Thank U! I will call my driver he will drop u at ur hotel.

Maya; okay.

Maya left n Laksh calls Ragini in.

Ragini was happy finally she could spend some time with her Laksh.

But Laksh doesn't wanted to spend time with her. He gave her the job to be ready as a new client will come n she should bring them the snacks n coffees.

Ragini left the cabin a bit disturbed. Did I made a mistake?!.

At late noon the client come

The man; Excuse me I'm Rohit Shetty n I have a meeting with Laksh Maheshwari.

Ragini stood up. Just a moment Sir! She calls into Laksh cabin.

Laksh picked up the phone he saw Rohit through his window glass. Ragini let him in.

Ragini; u may proceed.

Rohit looked at her from top to toe. Wow what a hot PA. He smirks. What is ur name?!

Ragini wasn't sure what he wants but she simply replied. Ragini Gadodia nice to meet u!

They shook hands n Laksh burns. What the hell is she doing!.

Rohit come in front of his cabin door which opens automatically by Laksh push on the button.

Rohit enters the cabin.

Laksh stood up n his hand shake was a bit stronger than usual.

Rohit; bad mood?!

Laksh shook his head. No y?! Sit!

They were sitting in discussing abt the new contract Laksh wants to have, but Rohit's company wasn't sure whom to give it.

Ragini comes in she places the tray with snacks n hot drinks on the couch table.

Ragini; Sir u need something else?!

Laksh shook his head. No Miss Gadodia everything is fine.

Ragini nods n left.

Rohit; What a hot chick. How can u resist?! I literally wants to jump over her n try her..

Laksh hits....

Rohit hold his cheek. He was shocked abt Laksh reaction.

Rohit; what the hell!

Laksh; Get Out!!!

Rohit stood up. U called me as U wanted the deal!

Laksh; haan but I didn't know that the deal giver will be a pervert. Now get out!

Rohit in anger. I don't need ur allowance to speak! I can say n do whatever I want to do!

Laksh stood up. Fine but get out!!

Ragini stood up she could hear him. Not only she but everyone.

Rohit opens the door he looked at Ragini.

Rohit; I will pay u a double amount if u come with me! U can work as my PA!

Ragini slapped him. I'm Ragini GADODIA! Get out!

Rohit looks at her. What the hell?!

Laksh; Rohit!!! She doesn't need ur dirty money. Don't make the wrong move... or u will pay for it!

Rohit lefts the office.

Laksh; please get back to ur work. Miss Gadodia... come in...!

Ragini was scared the voice of Laksh order was dangerous. She enters the cabin n closed the door behind her.

Laksh; y u shake his hand?!

Ragini; woh He come to me n asked my name I wanted to be polite.

Laksh; haan u see where it leads u?!

Ragini pouts. Not my fault alone!

Laksh pulls her close. Not ur fault alone?!

Ragini; I want u now... please forgive me!

Laksh; I told u I don't like it when u get cozy to someone else than y?!

Ragini; Laksh... u r hurting me!

Laksh fumes he pushes her. It's Mr. Maheshwari Miss Gadodia! Get out!!!

Ragini was shocked. La... Sir?!

Laksh has turned away. I said get out!

Ragini left the cabin she was heartbroken...

____

Laksh anger... success....+ 18....

Please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 2K 21
Abhimanyu Track but totally different from original Here you will have a spicy twist of Laksh character and Ragini's deep love
143K 6.5K 70
Two estranged sisters, who were neighbors cum best friends meet by accident and make a pact to reunite their parents and rekindle their lost love. Bu...
31.6K 1.5K 14
Title was before "bonds of love!" Story after The stabbed incident. through this story I want to show Laksh love for Ragini. The story will also show...
50.2K 4.4K 32
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...