Meeting Mr. King (ManxMan)

By JPhinx

Rayce Knight is a young, candy obsessed artist searching for love and chasing a dream of starting his own fam... More

Meeting Mr. King (boyxboy)
Chapter One: Now Introducing...Rayce!
CHAPTER TWO: LADIES & GENTLEMEN...ASHER KING!
CHAPTER THREE: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?
CHAPTER FOUR: CREEPY STALKERS, SEXY SMIRKS, AND FOUR YEAR OLDS? OH MY!
CHAPTER FIVE: WOAH! AND YOU'RE NOT THEIR REAL DAD?!
Chapter Six: To Date? Or not to date? That is the question.
CHAPTER SEVEN: SO WE MEET AGAIN
Chapter Eight: As Time Goes On
Chapter Nine: Fun Times At The King's Residence
Chapter Ten: Moving on...or not
Concerning Chapter 12
Chapter Twelve: A Proposal I Can't Refuse
Chapter Thirteen: I Don't Understand
Author's Note
Chapter 14: Dreams Really Do Come True
Chapter 15: Head Over Arse in Love
Chapter 16: My Big Day? No, OUR Big Day!
Chapter 17: Surprise Call
Chapter 18: So, we're playing daddy now?
Chapter 19: Keeping It In The Family
Chapter 20: Getting Over It, Getting Under Him
Epilogue: The Ending Means a New Beginning

Chapter Eleven: Yeah....I'm Happy

30.2K 1.1K 95
By JPhinx

Chapter Eleven: Yeah....I'm Happy

*Asher's POV* (Finally!)

Rayce and I were finally together. At least, I think we are. I didn't really come out and ask him. Maybe I should do that before we go back to the party.

"Rayce?" I said stopping him from going inside.

"Yeah?" he answered looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes. Damn he is so sexy. I am a lucky ass man to have him love me just as much as I love him. I can't believe I almost fucked this up.

"Rayce, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him.

He stared up at me in shock. "Uh, yeah! Of course!" he said smiling excitedly at me. Yes! I now have a hot ass fuck boyfriend.

"Great," I said leaning in to kiss him again. "Do you want to tell everyone now?"

He thought about it for a few seconds before smiling and nodding at me. "Yes! Lets do it!"

We walked back into the the ballroom hand in hand. We were stopped by a few of my party patrons. I introduced Rayce to everyone as my boyfriend and squeezed his hand tightly while gazing down into his eyes. Man I am so in love with him.

We finally made it back to his table with wide smiles. Everyone was in the middle of some form of conversation with each other.

"You guys? Guess what?" Rayce began. "Asher asked me to be his boyfriend!"

"Congrats!" exclaimed Marie.

"Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about," said Niall.

"Way to go, Boss!" added Sammy.

Lecky sat there smirking at Rayce before a serious look crossed her face. She turned her gaze on to me. "I'm all happy for y'all, seriously. But if you so much as make my brother whimper, you will be missing a penis and your balls within a half of an hour after he whimpers."

We all stared at her in shock. Lecky didn't go about showing any affection for anyone other than Marie. Normally she is just cold towards everyone. But then a question arose from Rayce.

"Why half an hour? Shouldn't it be, like, immediate or something?" He asked. I don't know why, but  I was so curious to know that as well.

"Well, I like to torture and then do the grand finale. Its a very effective technique, and I refuse to change my technique just because I know him as a family friend," she responded. "And I could care less if you love him. He hurts you and I will castrate him."

Rayce squealed and ran to hug her. While, I was standing there trying not to picture her castrating me. It was not a pleasant four minutes for me.

"I love you so much, A-cup!" Rayce said still squeezing the life out of her.

"Goddammit, Rayce. Get the fuck off me! And didn't I tell you to stop calling me that!" she exclaimed before punching him in the chest. That looked like it hurt. The way he was rubbing his chest, I'm sure it really did.

"Oww, bitch!" he said rubbing his chest and walking to stand by me. I wrapped my arms around his waste and pulled him closer to me. I looked around the table to see the twins were gone.

"Where are the twins?" Rayce asked. "Did mom hijack them again?"

"Nope! Shane and Astrid did. They wanted to hang with their, quote unquote, 'baby brother and sister'," replied Marie. Everyone laughed at that. Wow. My kids are something else.

"Well, that's good, I guess. Its great they all love each other so much. Makes it easier for the future," I stated. I did not mean to let that slip. Its a little to early to be thinking about marriage at the moment. Especially since we just got together nearly ten minutes ago.

"Uh, what?" asked Niall.

"Hah, uh nothing, nothing," I laughed. I did not want to go through that conversation right now. "Anyway, I'm going to take Rayce from y'all for just a bit. If you don't mind."

"They don't," Rayce quickly stated. "I mean, do you?"

Everone laughed at his quick answer but shook their heads no.

"Have fun, you two," said my niece grinning at us. We bid them farewell and walked through out the ballroom greeting the patrons and playing hosts.

"So," I began as we danced to what I believe was 'Stay With Me' by Sam Smith. Funny how perfect this song was to our situation. The twist was that our love was actually real. "Are you happy, Rayce?"

He looked up at me and smiled, "Very much so. Are you happy, Asher?"

I thought it over, but only for a second. I knew my answer quite clearly. "Yeah...I'm happy."

Won't you,

Stay with me.

Cause you're all I need.

This IS love, aint it clear to see.

But darling, Stay with me.

I sung along with the song as we swayed across the dance floor, of course I changed the words to better suit us. God, I love this man so much. Its so silly to think that I thought I was just really annoyed with the man. But Aiden let me see that what I thought was annoyance was clearly admiration and adoration.

I couldn't possibly see myself not being with him now that I finally have him in my arms. Its amazing how one minute you are a single individual only wishing to find a love in this world, in my case, find someone who truly loves you just as much as you love them.

I've burned pretty badly in the past. I know one day I will have to tell Rayce why I acted the way I did, but for now, I just want to enjoy our time together. For us, and for our kids.

"Rayce?" I suddenly said. He looked up at me with a questioning gaze. "Would you like to go out on a date with me on Friday of next week?"

"Absolutely. I'd love that," he smiled up at me before standing on his toes to lean in and kiss me. I met him half way and smiled into the kiss. He let out a soft sigh before nuzzling his head into my neck. We continued to dance for a little while.

As the night went on, he never left my side. And I was happy to have him by me at every second. It felt right. Being his boyfriend felt right to me.

So, this is what happiness feels like? I could get use to this feeling.

*Rayce's POV*

I was on cloud freaking 9! Seriously, I don't think I've ever been this happy in my life. Asher and I were going on our date this Friday. It was only Wednesday, four days after he asked me out. I don't think I've ever been this excited other than when I brought the twins home. That will always be my favorite day.

Its funny. I got to become a daddy and now I have someone that loves me like I love them. I've never really been a huge fan of going to church or praying. It just wasn't for me. But if there is some higher power out there, I really owe them a big ass thank you!

It looks like my life was finally turning around in a good way. It was exciting to me. I was--

"Rayce?" said the voice of Jared through my intercom.

"Yes, Jared?" I replied.

"You have a guest. They said its very important that they meet with you," he said. I sighed and told him to send them in. I was supposed to be off of work in a few minutes. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long.

"Hey, babe," said the voice of the demon himself. Why does he always have to ruin my happiness? Damn Alejandro!

"Why the fuck are you here?" I asked exasperatedly. "I'm just about sick of you, Alejandro. Will you please leave me the hell alone."

"Rayce," he said sighing and shaking his head. "Why couldn't you just shut up and take me back without any problems? Why did you have to make this so damn hard?"

"Maybe because I hate you so much?" I answered. "You make this hard on yourself, dipshit. You're the one that won't leave me alone. I am happy, without you."

"Why?! WHY?! I don't get it. I just don't get it," he began to rant. "I love you! Is that not enough for you? Do I need to beat that shit into your brain or something?"

"You don't fucking love me! You never have! I don't love you anymore. At some point in our relationship, I began to loathe you. I began to hate you so much. Maybe it was when you cheated on me, or maybe it was just the thought of having to spend my life with you any longer than I already had."

"Rayce, please don't do this to me. Please. I will change! I promise!" he begged. "Just don't leave me! Don't give up on us!"

"In all honest, Alejandro, there was never an us," I honestly said. "There used to be a me that was in love with you. But you could never love me back. I'm not Ethan, Alejandro."

It was time we talked about his ex-lover, his boss that he cheated on me with. We needed to end whatever crazy notions of us he had going on in his head.

"What? Why are you bringing him up, Rayce? Throwing salt into my wounds?" he bit out. Tears were pouring down his face. I shook my head at him.

"There you go again. Playing the fucking victim. If anyone here has been victimized it would be me. You keep pushing this crazy ass idea that you love me. Its so fucking pathetic. Especially when we both know its only because your relationship with Ethan is over. I am not him!" I exclaimed. "Either you get the fuck over him, or go and get him back. Stop fucking up my life! I am finally happy! I have two wonderful children and a guy who loves me and I love him as well. I will be damned before I let you ruin this for me. Grow some balls and go get Ethan for yourself. Don't let him go, Alejandro. That would be the stupidest thing you could ever do."

"I don't, I don't understand. Why are you being so nice to me? After all I've done to you," he said dejectedly.

I thought about that. Honestly, I had every right to call security and have him arrested for everything he has been doing to me. The stalking, attempt at rape, harassment. All of it could get him put in jail. But why was I giving him advice? Then it hit me.

"Because, I'm in love. And I know that you love Ethan. And I could only hope that you could find happiness like me," I stated. "I want you to be happy. You deserve it and I deserve for you to let me go."

He sniffed and nodded his head. "Thank you, Rayce. I hope that one day you can find it in your heart to forgive me for everything I have done to you."

"Alejandro, you're forgiven. Just don't pull that shit ever again," I said with a smile.

"Okay. I hope we can be friends one day," he said before heading to the door. I agreed and wished him farewell. "Bye."

I let out a sigh as the door closed behind him. That was that. I would no longer have to worry about him hitting on me. This was great. I was finally free of Alejandro. Don't get me wrong, I truly agree with everything I said to him. I want him to be super happy and in love. I knew he was in love with Ethan from the first time they slept together. He was always so happy after meeting up with him. The cheating had long since stopped bothering me. It was the stalking that always pissed me off.

I smiled to myself and began to think about how happy I was once again. I have Asher in my life now. I didn't need to worry over Alejandro. He wasn't important for me to worry over. Just as I was packing my things for the evening. My office door opened.

"Hey, babe," said Asher as he shut my door.

I grinned in his direction. "Hi. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to catch you before you went home. I was hoping to maybe go to my house with the kids and maybe order some pizza?" he asked. My grin widened.

"Yeah. I would love that, and I'm sure the kids would too," I said before grabbing my bag and walking to the door. He kissed me once I was in arms length of him. I sighed into the kiss. So this is what happiness feels like. I gotta say, I am loving it.

"Kay. Lets go then," he said before taking my hand and leading me out of the office.

Yeah.....I am happy. And thats the best part about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Huzzah! Another chapter! Woohoo! Thats two in two days. Hopefully I can keep this up. By the way, I wrote this watching Will & Grace. Lol its one of my favorite shows since I was in like kidergarten. Yeah I used to watch it with my grandma. She is why I am so in love with the LGBT community. She is the most open minded person in my family and I love her for teaching me to love everyone no matter their ethnicity, sexuality, gender, or age. But anyway I'm kind of rambling now. SO! I hope you guys enjoyed to chapter and I hope to read move of your wonderful comments. I freaking love you guys! Honestly, y'all are the absolute best! --Love JPhinx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 257 20
Tommy Marur, a polish boy with some curve, daddy issues and a sexuality crisis. Summer Robinson, a popular boy at school, always seeming to have a sm...
123 26 24
Two teenage boys. Their secret love. A fateful spring break. - Asher's struggle with anger remains a constant battle, even in the midst of his deepen...
298 24 17
A snowbound airport. Two teenage boys. Unspoken Feelings. The last time Asher saw Conor, he outed him in front of his friends and pushed him into a s...
476K 17K 33
Alex, is a seventeen year old homosexual teen living in a crisis. Struggling with his abusive boyfriend RaeMal. Alex life was only existing around hi...