I Choose You.

By Lisamstu

Completed. Kaitlyn's and Lydia's worlds collide in a way they never imagined. But what will happen when these... More

Two hundred years.
23 and Free
Who is she?
Go.
Let me see your eyes.
Let me see yours.
What the F***
Selfless.
Letting go.
Taken.
Wake up.
Good Morning
Love Bites
Anger.
Hourglass.
Long Live The Queen.
Pass or Fail
Thank You
Yes.
More?
Book Two is coming

Thirsty.

13.1K 575 73
By Lisamstu

A/N

***A quick reminder, this is in fact a lesbian story and this chapter contains sexual content. If that makes you uncomfortable please skip ahead.***

-Lisa.

____________________________

Lydia.

I couldn't feel anything. My mind was the only part of my existence left. I was barely clinging to my life. I could hear footsteps and loud noises above me but they seemed so far away. I tried to move my hands and wiggle my toes but every ounce of energy I had was gone.

I felt myself slowly slipping into a more steady darkness as I drifted in and out of consciousness. I could hear mumbling and movements but nothing was clear anymore.

I'm dying.

Suddenly my mouth began to fill with the most sweet liquid. Involuntarily I swallowed the delectable fluid. It flowed through my body and I began to feel more and more alive. I couldn't stop myself. My arms had a new found strength and when I moved them towards the source providing the liquid I found I was not longer restrained. I latched onto the source and bit into it completely filling my mouth with its wonders.

I couldn't stop drinking. I felt the flow start to slow as I kept sucking. Soon it was pulled from my grips and I shot up from the bed looking around the room. Sam and Kelly were holding me as I took in the scene in front of me.

Kaitlyn, was passed out on the floor bleeding from her wrist while Jenna hovered over her shaking her slightly attempting to wake her.

It was her. She came for me and I drank from her. She had saved my life. A familiar feeling ran through my body. Her scent filled my mind as I walked over and kneeled beside her.

My Mate.

"Get back Lydia you drank enough!" Jenna screamed while she shoved me back.

My anger flared, how could she keep me from her! She's mine! The thought was involuntarily. She wasn't mine.

I stepped back letting Jenna care for her.

Jenna and Kelly brought Kaitlyn to the car each carrying one arm over their shoulder. Jenna got in the car and I looked back at my friends.

I need to go with her. She deserves to hear me thank her when she wakes up. She saved me and my entire body desires to see her eyes open safely.

"I'm going with them." I told Sam and Kelly. We hugged and said our goodbyes as I got in the car.

"Call us soon." Sam said as he turned to leave with Kelly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She slept the entire trip back. The guards placed her in bed while Jenna showed me a guest room.

"Let me stay with her." I demanded as Jenna pointed out the door leading to the guest bathroom.

"I can't. You nearly killed her." She replied.

"She would want me there and you know it." I said over my shoulder as I walked to the door. When I reached her room there were guards blocking my entry.

"Let me through!" I demanded but they were unfazed. Jenna stepped beside me and interjected.

"Let her in." The guards stepped aside. "I'm only doing this because I know she loves you but if you hurt her again, emotionally or physically, I will kill you myself. And I don't care if you're her mate. Are we clear?" She threatened as her eyes boiled red.

"Yes, now move." Her words made me angry but it all left my mind when I saw her. She was asleep on her bed and she looked beautiful. I laid down beside her moving a piece of hair from her face and placed it behind her ear.

"Please wake up." I felt my eyes start to fill with tears.

But what would happen when she did? I couldn't stay here. The life I built for myself was across the damn country. I barely knew her but I wanted to. The more time I spend with her the more I want to stay.

Feeling safe for the first time in my life I wrapped my arms around her and held her close as I felt myself start to drift into a deep sleep. Nothing could ever make me feel as good as I do with her in my arms.

I woke up as I felt the bed move. When I opened my eyes I saw her. She was on her side propped up on an elbow.

"You're alive." Her angelic voice rang though my ears.

I couldn't contain my excitement, I leaned up and smashed my lips on to hers. It felt amazing. I sat up and pushed her down on to the bed and straddled her waist not once letting our lips part. Her scent was intoxicating and I lost myself in the kiss. Her hands explored my body sending shivers up and down my spine. I started kissing down her jaw causing a small moan to leave her perfect lips. It was all the encouragement I needed. In one smooth motion I pulled my shirt over my head and leaned back down into another kiss.

I felt her hips press up against me as she squeezed her legs together. I moved my hands down her perfect body sliding them under her shirt. Her breathing changed and it became more rapid as I pulled her tank top over her head and threw it to the ground. Her body drove me insane, her stomach was toned and her breasts were popping out of her patterned bra. I leaned down and kissed her neck while removing myself from her waist so I could straddle her leg.

"We don't have to." She said as I kissed my way down her body.

I looked into her now purple eyes, I knew she wanted this as much as I did but she was holding back.

"I want you." I muttered kissing just above her belly button

"It's the blood Lydia, you drank from me. We should wait so you can be sure." She spoke with a weak voice as I started to remove her pants.

Maybe it was the blood or the fact that she was my Mate. Either way it didn't matter anymore. I want her and I can't stop thinking about her. I don't want to stop. Not anymore.

It was my choice to give myself to her.

I moved back up to her face and kissed her gently.

"I choose you Kaitlyn. I want to be yours. This isn't bloodlust. I want to give myself to you because I know you will do the same. You already have. You let me leave after I hurt you. You came for me when I needed you. I want you and I choose you."

Something clicked in her mind because she flipped me over and began kissing me. I felt my body ignite as she kissed down my jaw and stomach. Swiftly she pulled off my skinny jeans along with my panties. I felt her breath on the most intimate part of me. When she started I nearly screamed her name. Two hundred years had given her plenty of practice that was evident.

The pleasure started in my stomach and radiated through me. She had one hand pulling me closer to her while she pumped her fingers deep inside me with the other. Her tongue mixed with the steady rhythm of her fingers felt so fucking good.

"I'm close Kaitlyn." I moaned.

She stopped licking me looked up and smiled.

"I know baby. Come for me." She spoke with a husky voice before picking up where she left off.

One of my hands had gripped the sheet while my other tangled its self in her hair as I unraveled under her. My body twitched while she continued to lick me. She held my hips to steady me as I slowly came down from my climax. Kaitlyn trailed kisses up my body and locked me into another heated kiss. My hands were in her hair and our legs we intertwined. She pressed her knee against me tightly. I wanted to give her more than just sex in return but she wanted to continue her assault on body. She kissed my neck again and when she did I felt my blood rushing trough my veins.

I want her to bite me.

"Do it Kaitlyn." I spoke softly into her ear.

"What?" She spoked in a shocked voice.

"Drink from me. Mark me. Do it all."

She shook her head before speaking. "There's no going back if I do Lydia you have to be sure." Her eyes glowed brighter as she spoke.

"I'm sure. I choose you Kaitlyn please do it now." I begged.

Kaitlyn didn't hesitate she leaned in and bit my neck.

As soon as her teeth pierced my skin I felt it. Euphoria. I needed her now. She pulled away and crashed into my lips. Her eyes were full of lust and I knew she needed my touch as much as I needed hers.

It was her turn to give herself to me and I was going to make her mine the entire fucking night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 378 22
This is a Girl loves Girl story Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. ****** Andrea Holland was a rebellious student...
17.8K 936 58
Can two lovers from different background be together again after everything happens at the past which hunts one down? ...
20.6K 1.1K 52
(This is part 2 to my story Lynn. You will have to read part 1 to understand part 2. But please enjoy 😊) Being the loyal respectful friend that Lynn...
25.1K 1.3K 29
Rosalie thinks that she has a great relationship and a happy life. But her perspective changes when she meets her fiancee's ex wife. After learning...