fanboy |

By musicbeatloves

Arthit would never admit in public that he's a fanboy for the model turned actor, Kongpob. He did not expe... More

00
01 celebrity.
02 connect.
03 chance.
04 thanks.
05.1 image.
05.2 plunge.
06 fansite
07 line.
let's talk.
08 hit & miss.
09 friends & site
10 fan
11 dodged
12 questioning.
13 out to play.
14 domestic
15.1 attack
15.2 Patch up
16 friendship rules and kisses
17 boy
18 late night visitor
19 charm
let's talk
20 little demon
21 pinkmilk
22 sleepless
23 epiphany
words from the author
24 Hunting
25.1 good night kiss
25.2 model it.
25.3 snapshot
26.2 Baby Don't Stop
26.3 After the Heat
27.1 Shennanigans
27.2 Missing You
28.1.1 The List
28.1.2 Sensation
28.2 Fanboy
Fanmeet content suggestions
29.1 Fanmeet
29.2 Fanmeet
29.3 Fanmeet
SP - Hormones (teaser)
SP - Hormones
29.4 Fanmeet
30 Date Night
30.5 Arcade
31 Beach
32 Together.
33 Explosion
34.1 Radio
34.2 Shame
35 disappointment.
36 - The Choice.
37:
38 year 1.
39 year 2
39 my warmth
40
41

26.1 Hot Mess

10.2K 663 183
By musicbeatloves

It was crazy. Not only the fans, but Kongpob's celebrity friends also commented on his post, wondering the same thing.

Who was the guy?

It was rare for fans and celebrities alike to be unfamiliar of Kongpob's friends. All of his friends were celebrities... except for one.

ONE.

metew005: careful @Kongpob_. You're gonna sleep outside later 55555

This certain user got bombarded with replies. The context suggested that he was familiar with the guy in the picture.

User metew005 got bombarded with messages but no matter who asks, this person refused to answer, making everyone more eager to know the answer.

A couple of minutes after the post reached more than a thousand views, another photo surfaced. This time it was from a brave staff from the shoot. She posted a photo of the two from the back, tagging the male model in her in Instagram feed. Fans were quick to discover it, fanning the flames of curiosity into new heights.

All this happened while Kongpob and Arthit dried themselves off and changed into new clothes. Arthit wore the clothes he came in to work in previously while Kongpob changed in a whole different outfit from when he first came in.

Arthit eyed Kongpob weirdly and then remembered that the younger male's identity was not ordinary. He sighed. He was getting used to having the younger male around that he had forgotten Kongpob's celebrity status.

As usual, Kongpob was in an all-black ensemble that all his fans loved. One didn't have to guess that Arthit also thought the same. After all, he was the man's fanboy.

"I'll bring you back to your dorm." Arthit tried to ignore the younger, heading straight to his boss to return to his duties.

"I still have work to do." Arthit pointed to the rest of the crew tidying up the place. "I wasn't exactly hired as a model."

"You can go home for today." His boss interrupted, stopping Arthit from making excuses.

The smile on Kongpob's face almost had Arthit's hand itching to wipe it off with a smack, but then he remembered that one of the reasons why he liked the guy was because of that killer smile. He wanted to smack himself instead for actually falling in love. He was supposed to be a closet fanboy and not his 'future' boyfriend.

You're so dead Arthit Rojnapat. How will you fanboy over your 'boyfriend' secretly? Yup. Whipped. Yes. Even though you're still dating you're telling yourself that he's your boyfriend. You are a lost cause Arthit.

He looked away just as he felt his cheeks starting to get warm. "So... are you still going to send me back?" Arthit said while he tried to be nonchalant with his hands on his pocket.

It was really quiet inside the car for the first half hour of the trip. Arthit avoided looking at Kongpob while the younger male blatantly took advantage of their time and looked his fill at his P'Oon. He smiled a lot as the color of his Oon's cheeks gets into a darker shade of pink with each passing minute.

Only when Arthit couldn't take Kongpob's staring and pinched him did Kongpob stopped and take notice of P'Jane's eyes wandering so often in their direction through the rear view mirror.It was obvious that he was trying to figure out what the current 'status' of the two.

Kongpob trusted his manager and spoke outright while holding Arthit's hand tightly. He knew that his manager would help protect his relationship. "We're dating."

Jane was like a fish out of the water. He was aware of the possibility of Kongpob and Arthit dating. Kongpob had told him before that he liked the older male. But it hearing the words right out of Kongpob's mouth so casually and how Arthit wasn't doing anything to deny it shocked him. The word, 'congratulations' was stuck in his throat.

Kongpob was smiling a lot. From his manager's expression, he understood the older male's shock. He didn't care as long as he gets to date his P'Oon. His manager would be able to recover eventually.

Arthit wanted to glare at Kongpob but what's the use? It didn't seem to affect the younger male. He would just do something that would embarrass him more so Arthit choose to cover his face with his free hand. Kongpob wouldn't let go of his other hand, shamelessly taking advantage of him.

Stop lying Arthit! You like him holding your hand. You love how his hands fits nicely with yours. Admit it!

Yes. Yes he does. But Kongpob doesn't have to know that.

They have been travelling for a while now. Arthit expected to see the familiar buildings on his way to his dorm but he was sure that this was the way to Kongpob's house.

"You said you're going to bring me back to my dorm." His brow raised in suspicion.

"It's a detour."

Kongpob was becoming more shameless Arthit observed as they got to know each better. He was forward and stubborn, traits that Arthit didn't seem to mind. He surprised himself in discovering that those were the things that made him like the male more. Arthit drew out a long breath. He was really powerless when it came to Kongpob.

Jane left the two alone to deal with things back in the office. Arthit helped Kongpob with his things and followed the male to his apartment.

"You can put those on the sofa." Kongpob pointed in the direction of his living room while he headed to his bedroom to change.

Arthit put Kongpob's things on the couch as instructed. He didn't know what else to do so he sat on the empty space on the couch. He looked around and noticed that not much has changed when he last came here. Aside from a couple of new pillows and other trinkets that were probably gifts from Kongpob's fans, it was exactly as he remembered it.

Queen_Toot is video calling...

His phone vibrated and when he saw who the caller was, for a moment he hesitated. Normally, it was Knot who always calls.

He accepted the call and the first thing that came out of his friend's mouth was,

"Arthit, dear. When did you have time to become a celebrity?"

Arthit scrunched his nose in confusion. "I'm not. Seriously Ai'Toot where did you get that idea?"

Toota rolled his eyes and then looked at his friend like he had stolen something precious. "Don't you dare lie to me beyeotch. I can recognize your back anywhere. Kongpob posted a photo of you. Well... it's your back with a good view of your ass actually. And I know I am not wrong! I've looked at your ass more times than I could count. What? He has a nice ass." Toota looked at his boyfriend, Prem, without shame at his comment about Arthit's butt now with how loud he was. He was just being his usual self; loud and crazy.

Poor Arthit. He almost thought he became deaf on his right ear.

Prem who was sitting beside Toota just facepalmed, surrendering at his boyfriend's colorful antics.

"This is a surprise. Bright's not here. Where did that thing go?" Other than the two lovers in front of the camera, only Knot was there. Bright was missing.

"Arthit. It's rude to call your friend a 'thing'." Knot said from the background.

"Sorry dad." Arthit replied.

Toota changed the subject with an excited smile. "So where are you? Are still in holed up in your room? It has been ages since we hang out outside campus. Wait did you move out? Why is the background different from our dorm?" They basically lived in the same building so the rooms' layout were identical to each other.

Arthit didn't know what to say. He hasn't checked his Instagram account. He'll do that later.

"I'm not there. I'm at...." Arthit was thinking of lying but it was Toota. He could sense a juicy lie from a mile away. "I'm at a friend's place." He opted to be vague but Toota wasn't having it.

"Prem, babe. Other than us, does Arthit have any other friends in the city?" Toota looked at Prem sweetly.

Prem was a traitor. Of course he would choose his boyfriend over him. "Nope. Wait. That celebrity boy you're crazy about? Isn't he his friend?"

"What? No!" As Arthit made an attempt to deny it, Kongpob got out of his room with only a loose shorts and a bare chest. Arthit forgot about the ongoing video call with his friends and stared at those tantalizing nipple rings. Those nipple rings of his were just tempting him to take a bite. Was he having a biting fetish? He couldn't care. He was drooling.

The stupid look on his face alerted the couple from the other side of the video call.

"You're with him aren't you?" A smirk formed on Toota's lips. He was really quick to piece things together when it comes to other people's personal life.

Arthit didn't seem to hear his friend, but Kongpob did.

"P'Oon." The younger male called his name. Arthit snapped out of his daze and followed Kongpob's pointing hand.

Arthit awkwardly scratched his head in embarrassment and looked guilty at Toota.

Toota smiled victoriously. He was right. "I'll chat with you later. Don't dare keep this to yourself. I'm your friend for crying out loud. And use a condom. I don't want you to get knocked up."

Prem failed miserably to stop the bubbling laughter from his lips at the sight of the mad blush on his friend's face. He hid his face on Toota's shoulder who wasn't finished speaking.

"And I want pics. Dick pics if you can."

"Ai Toot!" Arthit shouted and ended the call before Toota said more embarrassing things. He was on speaker.

One didn't have to guess.

Kongpob heard everything and he was grinning. He was gonna offer a shirt to his P', but his P'Oon's conversation with his friends made him think of something.

"P'Oon." The way Kongpob said Arthit's name was different than usual. Arthit's instinct was telling him that there was danger. He couldn't look at the younger male's direction. He was way too embarrassed at the moment.

"P' Ai' Oon..." It was like a seductive tone from an incubi wanting to eat him up.

Arthit actually closed his eyes, hoping it was an illusion. But the lack of vision only heightened his other senses.

Kongpob called his name again and this time he was really close. Arthit felt his breath near his ear. He tried to move away but before he knew it, he was trapped. The younger male trapped his wrists and was straddling him on the sofa.

The older male opened his eyes like a rabbit caught by a predator.

"What the hell are you doing Kongpob?" Arthit was scared and excited at the same time. No matter how much he liked Kongpob, he would never try to be aggressive as the younger male. Secretly in his heart, he was happy that Kongpob likes to take matters into his own hands.

"Well... your friend wanted dick pics. But I think he can settle for a kiss." That mischievous grin would be the death of Arthit.

Kongpob swooped in and stick his wet tongue with Arthit. He wasn't afraid about Arthit getting mad later. He was confident that the older male would forgive him eventually.

Arthit was caught off guard but he responded quite enthusiastically and kiss Kongpob with the same fervor. He wished he could move his hands but Kongpob was holding him down. He made do with what he could get.

Kongpob grinned as they kissed. He thought his Arthit would get shy again. The older male surprised him. He was just as hungry as he was. Arthit couldn't erase those tantalizing nipple rings in his mind. He couldn't stop himself from making this kiss the hottest he had ever experienced.

While they kissed, Kongpob took the phone on Arthit's hands and took a photo of them kissing and sent it to Arthit's friend, Toota. Arthit was too preoccupied to notice. Kongpob could feel Arthit's free hand exploring his naked chest.

He threw the phone somewhere on the couch and took his own liberties as well.

Toota, who was chatting happily with Prem and Knot, screamed when he saw the content of the message. It wasn't a dick pic but nevertheless this was seriously hot. He was certain that Kongpob took the photo with his arm closest to the camera and that playful glint in his eyes.

Toota approved. Now, he needed to prepare a good congratulatory gift for the two. This might be the day the pink milk monster might lose his virginity. 

------

All hail my muse has come back!
I love you guys for all the patience.

This is just part 1. 

BTW can anyone recommend a sexy kpop song?

ciao.

23H18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 2.7K 20
The Dechaphatthanakun heir, the next-alpha-in-line is famous due to the power that he hold. Kao never really cares about his power nor his position b...
1.4K 81 4
It's a jungkook oneshot book, just give it a try I bet you'll like it :) Disclaimer : The story character portrayed in this story are fictitious. No...
326K 18.4K 50
Tee is a Kindergarten teacher that loves his job and loves kids so much. He is a soft and kind-hearted man when he handles kids. Tae is a workaholic...
51.9K 2.3K 25
Ohm met Fluke- his mate but Fluke hate him. "Last night, I felt it. The pain, mom said it happens when your mate cheats", Fluke lower his head. Fear...