MAZE RUNNER Imagines

Von emiliaclarkesdragons

๐“‘๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต. ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ. Imagines dedicated to the film/book series Maze Runner. Including plot... Mehr

Requests โœ… open
" I don't know how I found you but can't find my mum": Dylan O'Brien
"You were saying": Dylan O'Brien
"I got you": Newt
"Really, a pink bike?": Dylan O'Brien (2)
"Stop waving it around!" : Dylan O'Brien (alternative ending)
Preference: How they act when you tell them you remember them (Maze)
"My names Chuck and that was awesome!": Newt
Black hair, Brown eyes: Thomas
Spitting Image: Newt (Sister!Reader)
Preference: You are reunited with them (Last City)
"It might save someone's life": Newt
Something: Dylan O'Brien + Sister!TBS
Black hair, Brown eyes: Thomas (2)
Spitting Image: Newt (Sister! Reader) (2)
Something: Dylan O'Brien + Sister!TBS (2)
Zodiac Signs As Maze Runner Characters
Which Movie The Signs Die In
Green Bean: Thomas x Young Sister!Reader (1.1)
Green Bean: Thomas x Young Sister!Reader (1.2)
Green Bean: Thomas x Young Sister!Reader (1.3)
Keepsake: Newt
Green Bean: Thomas x Younger Sister!Reader (2.1)
Green Bean: Thomas x Younger Sister!Reader (2.2)
Greenbean NEWS !

"How long are you going to be babysitting me?" : Dylan / Gladers

1.3K 14 16
Von emiliaclarkesdragons

Requested by quackson_klaxon_

a/n: if you've seen deadpool,  I'm hoping that you'll find it funny or at least get what i'm tryna do... enjoy

y/n walked up and down the aisles, she knew it was out today but she couldn't find the damn thing. She finally spotted it, "really, at the front" she mumbled to herself, "I need glasses" y/n mumbled again, shaking her head as she picked it up. She tried not to get annoyed with the people holding her up in the line as she went to buy it. When she got home she changed into some comfy clothes, put the DVD into her DVD player and switched the tv on. She then went to the kitchen and made herself a cup of tea. Her housemates wouldn't be home until later on that night and she was so happy she had the whole day and most of the night to herself.

As she sat down, she placed the cup on the small coffee table, pushing away some of her housemate's rubbish which was left. She then pressed play and that's where she couldn't remember anything that happened after that.

She gasped for air and her surroundings came into focus. Where am I? Then she thought... Who am I? She was in what seemed like a cage, she tried to stand but the box was still moving. She needed water. She opened baskets but there was no water. The box seemed to be moving forever, she retreated into the corner of the cage like a box. She felt trapped, not only in the cage but also her mind. She knew what things were, water, baskets, hands, fingers, shoes. But, she didn't know who she was. This seems familiar, she thought.

The box came to a stop, she waited for what came next, for some reason she knew there were all boys waiting for her on the other side of the doors. "What the shuck? Another girl?" y/n knew what that meant and she also knew the boy's name who spoke. His name was Minho. But, she didn't say anything, somehow, she knew that it would cause problems for them.

"Don't all help her at once" A boy pushed through the crowd, the boys watched as he helped the girl out of the box. She didn't fight his help, nor run, nor faint... she reacted pretty normally. That was worrying to the Gladers, no one had ever reacted like that before, they had seen many reactions in their time in the Glade, but this was a new one.

"Thanks," y/n said to the boy who had helped her out the box, she was standing on the edge of it, the boys still staring at her.

"No problem" The boy replied, "I'm Thomas" he stuck his hand out.

y/n shook it, turning to where the camera would be and said, "He was great in Teen Wolf" she nodded, turning back to Thomas, "I can't remember my name, but it'll come to me soon. A good hit in the head might do it" she smiled.

The boys exchanged looks, "right, okay, shows over. Get back to work" A blonde boy, with a strong accent, said, waving people away from y/n and Thomas. "The names Newt, I'm second in command-"

y/n was looking at where the camera would be, raising her eyebrows.

"and- erh" Newt frowned looking where y/n was but saw nothing but the walls of the Maze, "I... keep this place together when Alby ain't around."

"That's because he's the glue... but we know it-" y/n was talking to the camera but cut herself off as she held her hand over her mouth letting out a small sob, she then turned back to Newt, "which ones Alby?" she questioned, but she already knew, how she did, she still didn't know.

Newt pointed him out, he wasn't sure what to do with y/n, she was different to anyone. She didn't ask questions but she didn't ask enough questions. "I tell you what, Tommy here can give you the tour" Newt patted Thomas on the back.

"He called him Tommy, I think I might cry," y/n said to in the direction of where the camera would be.

Thomas frowned at y/n and exchanged a strange look to Newt, "Do I-" Thomas was about to protest but Newt gave him a stern look, "Alright, come on" Thomas huffed, y/n followed Thomas. She looked back to see Newt walking over to Alby and Minho, she wondered what they were talking about, most likely her.

No one knew what to do with her. They couldn't lock her up, she hadn't broken the rules, Gally had come up with the idea of tricking her into making her break the rules but Newt said no. "She seems to know things," Newt said.

"What does that mean? We all know things" Gally said.

"I mean she seems to know the place, she didn't try to run, hide. Doesn't even ask questions... I expect that you would have some questions" Newt shrugged.

"Take Thomas" Minho offered, "all that came out of his mouth were questions." This meeting was happening while the rest of the Gladers were asleep, y/n included, she was sharing with Teresa, the only other girl. They didn't want them being bugged by the other Gladers, it was bad enough that Teresa knew Thomas, never mind that she was a girl. And, y/n, she was a mystery altogether.

"Rise and shine!" Thomas said loudly as he walked into the room Teresa and y/n were sharing.

"You shouldn't do that" y/n said, "we could have been changing."

"Into what? These are the only clothes we have" Thomas said.

y/n turned to where the camera would be, pointed to it and said, "is that cannon? I don't think it is..." she thought for a moment before turning her attention back to Thomas, "well we could have been naked." Thomas looked around, y/n felt satisfied, "why are you here?"

"I've been sent to look after you," Thomas said, "I know, I don't want to either but-" He shrugged.

y/n looked to the camera offended, "I never said that. I wouldn't mind" she said and rolled her eyes, again turning her attention back to Thomas. "Is Teresa coming?" y/n asked, she knew the answer before he said it and she somehow knew the reason. There was something between those two, it scared the other Gladers, it scared them even more now the doors stayed open... how do I know that? y/n thought. She didn't say anything, she knew it would scare the Gladers more, she didn't know what they would do- or more Gally. He was watching her every move, even more than Thomas and Teresa's. "Aren't you supposed to be out in the maze?" y/n asked Thomas.

"How do you know I'm a runner?" Thomas questioned, stopping still as they walked around the Glade. They were doing it to get their baring's.

"Just a guess... you seem like a runner" she lied, she just knew these things. Thomas narrowed his eyes, "alright!" y/n held her hands up in defence, "I just seem to know these things, I don't know how" she shrugged, lowering her hands.

Thomas sighed, he couldn't be angry at her, the rest of the Gladers were already casting her out. He knew how that felt, "I guess it's the same as Teresa and I... we know each other. Not sure how. But, we do" Thomas paused as they carried on walking, he was thinking what to say next, "I think the others are jealous, they can't remember anyone. Nothing before the Maze. But Teresa and I can." Thomas stopped talking and watched y/n as they walked.

She was trying to think of something to say, but everything she wanted to say, she couldn't. Like how she knew they worked for WCKD- should be W.I.C.K.E.D, but we can let that go...- before they were put in here, she knew less than half of these people would make it out the maze, she knew that Gally would kill Chuck, she knew that Teresa would betray them and that the glue would dry... None of this she could say, so she said, "It must be nice to know someone, right?" Thomas shrugged, he thought she would tell him something that she knew about this place, "I mean, just to know you know her, even if you can't remember, at least that's something." y/n shrugged and smiled at Thomas, he smiled back and hers faded, "how long are you going to be babysitting me?"

The Gladers had managed to slip past Gally and the other who didn't want to leave the maze. They had run through the maze following Minho and Thomas, y/n continued to watch Newt as he would fall behind occasionally due to his limp. "You okay, Newt?" Y/n asked as she slowed down, "we can stop if you need-"

"No," Newt snapped, y/n felt a tear prick her eye, Newt's face softened, "sorry... we-we just have to keep going."

"I get it" y/n smiled, placing a hand on his shoulder. "But if you need to, just shout up" she added.

Y/n looked to Chuck, she had a feeling and so far, when she had that feeling it was usually a right feeling. She smiled at Chuck while listening to Minho and Thomas as they told the Gladers what was next. It was the last part of the maze, the way out some of them had been waiting for so long was so close to them.

"He didn't say the line" y/n muttered to what would have been the camera.

"Who are you talking to?" Minho huffed his hands on his hips.

"What?" y/n snapped her head around to Minho.

He frowned and rolled his eyes, "Thomas, look after y/n" Minho ordered. Thomas huffed and tried to protest but Newt stepped in.

y/n looked to where the camera would be again, "that's mama Newt for you." y/n didn't mind spending time with Thomas, he seemed to understand her better than the others. y/n reckoned Thomas didn't notice y/n as much as the others did because he was judged before he had the chance to do anything.

The last thing y/n remember was running through the Maze and trying to escape a Griever. She opened her eyes, the credits were rolling up the screen, her flatmate said, "morning sleepy head" and smiled as she picked up y/n cup to take it into the kitchen. "Are you okay?" she questioned as y/n didn't respond.

"Yeah..." she replied, no she wasn't, had she dreamt it all? She swore it was real, she could remember Thomas' touch, how Newt had looked at her and Teresa smiled at her as though she understood her. "... I'm going up to bed" y/n said, getting off the sofa.

"Yeah, you look as though you need it, hun," her flatmate responded. y/n mumbled something, but it was unclear what she had said. Her flatmate shrugged it off and carried on with her business of making some food.

y/n had tried not to think about her strange... dream, she called it that because she really had no idea what it was. She told no one, they would think she was going around the bend. But, that didn't mean she stopped thinking about it. She wished she would have the same dream again, but it never happened. She was too scared to put the film on again, something in the back of her mind was stopping her from doing so. Maybe that was for the best, she thought. She knew it was. "Sorry!" y/n exclaimed as she helped a man she had just bumped into pick up some papers he had dropped. y/n had been deep in thought since that night and she knew it would only be a matter of time before it had consequences. "I'm really sorry, I should –"

"It's okay," the man said, "thanks" he added when she handed what she had picked up back to him. She looked up. He looked familiar, "do-do I know you?" he asked.

"I-I don't think so," y/n said, unsure.

"What a pickup like, Dylan" a woman laughed from behind him, that's when y/n and the man realised they weren't alone.

The man looked behind him at the woman, "Thanks, Kaya" he rolled his eyes, then turned back to y/n, "I'm Dylan."

"y/n"

Another man stepped forward and said, "the names Thomas." y/n instantly knew where she knew these from. Her dream, but the way these people were acting made her feel as though it was all real. 

Thanks for reading! so I tried something different with the reader talking to the camera and all that, hope you liked it. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.9K 1.5K 17
When you come back, you will not be you. And I will not be me. (Completed, Editing) Book One - ??? The Maze Runner / Thomas ยฉBOYSROT, 2023
584 3 21
Anna may have survived the Maze Trials, but while she may have found her place in her small world and made friends for life, the Scorch is a greater...
21.8K 695 32
I wrote this when I was 13-14. I apologise for my immaturity and abundance of poor grammar and terrible plot twists. ยฎ All rights reserved 2017 @Lily...
44.3K 1.4K 33
โyou like the girl shank, don't you?โž | going poker-faced, minho stammered, โwhat?โž ~ โœต the new girl finds herself in the glade, but being the only g...