Payback (BNHA fanfic)

By Craptchy

•CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE! •Cover art by @/hatironpa on Twitter •Edited by yours truly. •Katsudeku •Villain D... More

Chapter I |You Will Never Be a Hero|
Chapter II |Out of Control|
Chapter III |Was it You|
Chapter IV |My Memory|
Chapter V |What Happened?|
Chapter VII |He Returns|
Chapter VIII |My Reflection|
Chapter IX |A Few Secrets|
Chapter X |Stay Alert|
Author's note!
Chapter XI |His Green Eyes|
1K special chapter |Birthday|
Chapter XII |Confusion|
Chapter XIII |Back Home|
Chapter XIV |Injuries|
Author's note. The last time tho.
Chapter XV |You Let Us Down|
Chapter XVI |Close|
Chapter XVII |Don't you?|
Chapter XVII |Sleep Away Secrets|
Chapter VIII |Down Memory Lane|
Chapter XIX |The First End|
Chapter XX |Hurting|
Chapter XXI |Endangered|
Chapter XXII |Sent|
Chapter XXIII |Looking for the Devil|
5K special |Bakugo's story|
XXIV |That Cold Night|
Chapter XXV |Concluding a Dream|
A letter to the readers of this story

Chapter VI |Anger Polluted|

2.8K 108 38
By Craptchy

Uraraka stood up by her desk with her fists clenched.

"That bastard." she thought to herself. "That devilish person who has done too much to be forgiven."

"Uh.. Uraraka are you alright?" Iida had noticed the girls sudden change in behavior.

The student just murmured something he couldn't understand.

Iida didn't know what to do in this situation. He hadn't ever seen Uraraka this angry at something.

"W-what's the matter? Can I help you with something?" he tried to get her to snap out of it.

Uraraka smashed her hand on the table loud enough so the whole class could hear it, though half of the students had left already.

"Don't you see it? His friends are damaged both physically and mentally and all he does is sit in his chair and think about himself! I'm sick of this!" Uraraka said in a tone louder than she usually talked in, though she didn't yell it out.

Her quirk activated and the table she had smashed her hand on started levitating.

"Ochaco, please let the table down! Students can't use their quirks in class if only advised to do so!" Aizawa said from the front of the class in a calm yet strong tone.

Realizing she had attracted this much attention to herself, Uraraka deactivated her quirk as quick as possible and sat down embarrassed.

Though she had calmed down a little, she was still angry at her classmate with his oversized ego.

"I have somewhere to be right now so I'd appreciate if the rest of you left the class so I could lock it." the teacher said in the same tone and got up to start packing his things.

Everyone in class rushed to do the same as well, though Uraraka couldn't take her eyes off Bakugo. She watched as he carelessly took his bag, slinged it over his shoulder and proceeded to leave the classroom as if nothing bothered him.

After he had left the classroom, the girl finished packing and accompanied by Iida left the classroom as well.

They followed Bakugo's footsteps to the exit of the school. Kaminari and Kyoka tagged along with him and started a conversation.

"B-Bakugo, do you think the both of them will be alright?" Kyoka asked her friend with a trembling voice while Kaminari looked up at him with the same asking eyes.

"Tch. Kirishima's gonna be alright. You heard what the teach said, didn't you? Since it's not life threatening or something, he'll be fine." her friend replied, not showing almost any emotion.

"Y-yeah, but what about Midoriya. Aren't you concerned about him? You were childhood friends after all. You must've known his mother."

"I knew her, that's true, but it's not like it affects me or anything. That's his problem, not mine." Bakugo said with a careless attitude, though it didn't seem to affect neither Kyoka, nor Kaminari.

His statement only further angered Uraraka who was walking just a few steps behind him and listening into the conversation.

The girl stopped in the middle of the hall and exclaimed his name.

"Bakugo!"

Her classmate turned around and looked at her with a blank stare.

"Want something, round face?"

The girl then looked up at him with pure anger in her eyes. Tears started making their way over Uraraka's rosy cheeks.

"How can you be so calm? Our classmates are injured in more ways than one and 'that's their problem, not yours'? Don't you hear yourself while you're saying those things? Don't you ever wonder how your words can make someone else feel?" she exclaimed loud enough for her voice to echo in the hallway.

Iida was shocked about Uraraka's sudden change of tone. He tried to come closer to her but she was too angry for him to try.

Their other classmate however didn't care almost at all. He just smirked mockingly and couldn't care less.

"Pfft, what are you going to do, shortie? Tell me a lesson about how you should never disrespect your friends or whatever? Well, if that's the case, you can leave. I don't have the time to listen to some puny thoughts of some angered extra." he said, already turning around to walk away.

Uraraka groaned in frustration.

"You egoistic bastard! You will pay for this!" she exclaimed as she charged at her classmate with an unmeasurable strength.

She clenched her fist, aiming for her classmate's back. As she was about to hit him, he turned around and stopped her fist into his hand.

Surprised, the girl looked up at Bakugo, who still had a careless face expression.

Uraraka tried to hit him with her other hand but missed. Bakugo grinned and started to activate his quirk on his free hand.

"Bad choice shortie! Stop wasting my time, will ya?" he said while slowly raising his free hand to the girls face which had started sparking.

"Maybe this will teach you to lay off next time." he said, about to blow his hand up into Uraraka's face.

Just as he was about to blow it up, Iida came in and grabbed Uraraka out of the way.

Using his quirk, he swiftly made his way a few meters from Bakugo.

"You shouldn't do that to a lady, you moron. She could've gotten seriously hurt from that explosion, you know?" he said while holding the girl by his side.

Bakugo deactivated his quirk and took a challenging glance over to his classmates.

"Ohh, so the shortie needed backup! What luck! Like her little dog! Your owner's in danger, go fetch!" he mocked his friends which made them both even angrier.

"You're sick! You're a horrible person! You think you're so tough when you beat up and laugh at guys like Izuku! You are nothing but a weak poser whose ego is bigger than the whole universe!" Uraraka couldn't keep to herself and yelled at her classmate.

She wanted to charge at her classmate again but couldn't because Iida was holing her arm still. She looked at him as if asking him to let go of her hand but Iida didn't do so.

"You know you will only get more hurt." he whispered to his friend who was desperately trying to get out of his grip.

Kyoka ran up to Bakugo and slapped him in the face.

"Have you lost it? She really could have gotten hurt! Seriously dude, that's too much! Even for you." she yelled into his face despite being scared he'd do the same for her.

"That hurt. Can't keep your hands to yourself, can you, Kyoka?" Bakugo was about to raise his hand against his friend but was stopped by Kaminari who cought his hand in time.

"Dude, let's just go." he said loud enough for everyone to hear, still keeping a calm tone.

Bakugo groaned and shook his hand out of his friends grip. He scoffed, took his bag off the floor, threw it back on his shoulder and walked off.

Kaminari picked up his and Kyoka's bag, took her hand and walked off behind Bakugo as well. That left Iida and Uraraka in the hallway alone.

The boy finally loosened his hand and let go of Uraraka. She looked over Bakugo and his friends walking away from them and sighed.

"I'm.. I'm sorry, Iida. I was being so stubborn. I should've listened to you and stayed away." she said while brushing off her sleeves.

"It's ok. You're frustrated. So am I. But that doesn't mean that we have to resolve these feelings with violence." he said, calm and collected tone returning to his voice.

"I'm sorry. I only thought about how I was feeling and didn't care about how it was for you! You must be very angry and frustrated as well." Uraraka hugged her friend and teared up.

"It's.. fine. Let's just take our stuff and go home." Iida said, returning the hug.

Both students made their way over to the school entrance where they met up with the same three people they had seen just a few minutes ago.

They were standing in place, they weren't moving. Just staring at someone standing in the entrance.

The familiar person was standing in the middle of their way. He had a muscular body and red, spiky hair.

"H-hey!" he said with nervousness sensible in his voice.

Kirishima was back.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
AAAAHHHH the action oof

Some more Kaminari×Kyoka moments! You're welcome!

Iida and Uraraka are just friends. If you hug someone that doesn't mean it's a ship come true! Just so that there's no confusion.

Also Iida is in fact a feminist, which just adds to the reason he protected Uraraka.
Pure feminism. It's NOT a SHIP.

Yeah, I know I said Kiri's coming back but more about him in the next chapter. You may or may not like the way the story will make a turn now.

Art credit: I don't know this one either I'm super sorry
I just found it on Instagram and it fit in with the theme soooo well I just had to use it

Leave your opinions/thoughts/suggestions in the comments!  

Cya!
~Craptchy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 74 6
"Wukong..." ---- "GET AWAY MACAQUE" ---- "THE OLD YOU WOULD'VE LEVELLED A WHOLE MOUNTAIN RANGE TO STOP ME" ---- "I love you... Peaches" "I love you t...
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
5.4K 176 14
North vs. South, Free State vs. Slave State, State Governments vs. Federal Government. For a country with the name United, America was anything but u...
9.7K 335 13
Sanji has gone missing...... He is in a precarious situation would be an understatement....Will the Straw hats be able to help their cook? Who holds...