Reaction Time || Ashton Irwin...

Od hi_ashton96

In life you've only got a certain amount of time to react to something whether it be good or bad. Billy Cliff... Více

The Restaurant
Rehearsals
A Little Crush
Help?
Just Be Alright
Tour
Movie Night
Fans
The First Show
Just Hold Me
I'm Sorry
Why Me?
The Second Show
I'm Back
The First Date
Yes
Just Tell Me The Truth
I Think I Love You
"Forever Mine"
A Bad Day For All
Invisable String
Pizza Place
Airports & New Friends
Home Alone
Two Months Later
Telling Ashton
Sleepover
Come Home
The First Ultrasound
Luke's BBQ
Happy Endings

Is It A Date?

1.4K 36 1
Od hi_ashton96

Billy's POV:

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ashton asks me as we sit in the bathroom while I clean up the blood from his face.

"What about Mason?" I questions.

"Yeah." He replies quietly.

"Well you know. It didn't really cross my mind to tell you about my crazy ex stalker boyfriend." I say.

"He's your ex?" Ashton asks surprised.

"Yeah." I admit and my eyes lower from his face to my feet as I take a deep breath.

"Did he ever..." Ashton goes to say but I cut him off already knowing he's going to ask me if he'd ever hit me.

"Yeah Ash, yeah he did." I whisper as I feel all that pain come back.

"I'm so sorry, you don't deserve that. You really don't, you're so beautiful." He says tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Do you actually mean that?" I question.

"Every word." He whispers.

I finish cleaning up the blood and the entire time Ashton rests his hands on my hips which is giving me butterflies.

"All better." I say placing a soft kiss on his sore eye.

The rest of the night seems almost awkward and silent. Calum cleans up the mess Mason made on his way out, Luke attempts to cook some food but fails and ends up ordering pizza and Michael went to bed early. Ashton and I are sitting in the lounge room when Luke and Calum walk in with the pizza, we all take a slice and sit in silence once again.

"Thank you guys for today." I say breaking the silence.

"Don't worry about it." Luke smiles at me.

"Do you think he'll come back?" Calum says making me feel uncomfortable.

"Who knows?" I reply instantly feeling uncomfortable by Calum's question.

"I think it's almost time for bed." Luke says stretching his arms out.

"Sounds good." Ashton says.

We all get up and go to bed. Luke and Cal in the spare room and Ashton in my room once again.

"Hope you don't mind." Ashton says referring to his shirt as he takes it off as gets into bed.

"Nope, not at all." I smile.

"You're so cute when you blush." He says pinching my cheeks as he crawls into bed and wraps his arms around me.

"Ash?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He replies sounding a little worried.

"I can trust you right?" I say unsure which makes him shoot up in bed looking down at me.

"Yes of course! Why? What's wrong?" He asks almost assuming things.

"I was just wondering." I lie.

"Ok then." He replies kissing me on the cheek softly before laying back down and drifting off to sleep.

____________________

"Morning sleepy head." Ashton says as I feel someone flop back into bed.

"Hey." I say slowly opening my eyes waking up.

"So what do you feel like doing today?" He asks me with a cute little grin.

"Relax?" I ask.

"Sounds perfect." He asks pulling himself back under the covers and hugging me from behind.

We finally decide to get up and we walk down stairs to have come breakfast.

"Where are all the boys?" I question noticing how silent the house is.

"They went to see Calum's family." He says giving me a smile.

"So I'm all yours!" Ashton says laughing.

"That sounds terrible!" I say sarcastically making Ashton pout.

"Should we go swimming?" Ashton suggests. I nod before going upstairs the change.

I put on my favourite blue bikini and a pair of denim shorts before walking back down stairs and out to the pool to meet Ashton.

"Well don't you look amazing." Ashton says as his jaw drops.

"Stop it." I reply as he takes his shirt off and dives into the pool leaving me breathless. I mean I've never actually seen Ashton body before because it's always been dark.

Before he surfaces I quickly take off my shorts and jump into the pool. He swims over to me and stands up in front of me looking me up and down.

"Hey! Are you checking me out?" I giggle splashing water at his face making him shake his hair.

"I can't help it." He admits

"Yes you can just close your eyes." I say placing my hands over his eyes.

He giggles and grabs me by my waist pulling me in so our bodies are touching. My hands drop down to his neck and before I know I'm crashing my lips onto his. The kiss gets a little heated as his hands start to roam down to my bum making me pull back instantly.

"I'm sorry." He apologises looking a little embarrassed.

"It's fine, it wasn't you." I say feeling bad.

"What was is then?" He asks.

"Nothing, should we get out?" I say walking over to the edge of the pool.

"Um, ok then." Ash says feeling a little shut down as he climbs out of the pool wrapping a towel around him walking inside.

I do the same before catching up to him.

"Ash I'm really sorry." I admit.

"It's ok. I should've picked up on the hints." He says looking upset.

"What hints?" I ask a little confused.

"Well you obviously don't feel the same way." He sighs not wanting to look at me.

"Ash stop." I say making him stop in his tracks and turn around to face me.

"What Billy?" He replies sounding a little pissed off.

"I do feel the same way Ash. I really do, I wouldn't of kissed you or spent all this time with you if I didn't like you." I admit.

"Really?" He questions.

"Really." I confirm.

"But why'd you freak out on the pool when we were kissing then?" He asks not knowing the cold hard truth.

"B-because." I sigh looking down at my feet.

"Because why?" He asks concerned slowly walking back over to me.

"Because I didn't want you to." I pause not being able to finish the sentence.

"Billy you can tell me." He says holding my waist with one hand while tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear the the other.

"Because I didn't want you to notice my scars." I say quickly making him took into my eyes with great concern.

"What?" He asks not believing me.

"My scars." I repeat.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." He says shocked.

"It's ok, honestly." I reply.

"Why?" He asks gently.

"A lot of reasons but mainly Mason." I say which makes him pull me into a massive hug.

"Well I'll never let him hurt you ever again." Ashton says looking into my eyes with such a trusting look.

"I've got an idea." He suggests changing the topic.

"What is it?" I say and I can't help but smile up at him.

"Tomorrow, if you're up to it. Would you like to come meet my family? Then maybe we could go do something, just us two?" He says sounding so nervous and cute.

"I'd love to meet your family Ash. And sure, as in a date?" I suggest.

"Exactly like a date." He confirms.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

326K 9.4K 33
Arden Sophia Clifford. 7 years old. Living in an orphanage until one day an amazing discovery is made by a colorful-haired guitarist. #148 in Fanfict...
31.1K 1K 61
When 20 year old Alyssa receives a letter telling her that she is Ashton Irwin's long lost twin sister, her life changes forever. As she meets the ba...
64.6K 1.8K 37
Christina is a 16 year old girl and she's very depressed... Her parents don't give her any love, respect or attention, she only has 1 friend but sudd...
417 23 21
As far as everyone knows Michael Clifford was an only child. That is until he told the world of his twin sister Mena Clifford who had been hidden awa...