The Secret Prince (Amourshipp...

By Azazel0886

After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while p... More

A few words from the author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
authors request
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Putting it to a vote
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 55

9.9K 163 510
By Azazel0886

AUTHORS NOTES:
COME AND GET IT, FRESH NEW CHAPTER OF THE SECRET PRINCE RIGHT HERE.

So this past weekend while I was reading some comments on chapter 54, and after I responded to someone, I realized it was going to be over a month till he understood what I meant. Well that didn't sit well with me. When I decided to switch to an every other week update schedule, I was stressed out trying to keep up with every week due to home and work issues. But now things have gotten a little better and I've been able to catch back up on my writing. So until further notice I am back on an every week update schedule.

Secondly I want to thank everyone on your input for Max's sixth pokemon. Surprisingly, nobody said the same pokemon, everyone had a different idea. Well the decision has been made, and I'm writing the battle now, it will be Max's first pokemon in the battle. So I hope you all will enjoy the battle, in a few chapters.

Well, now the moment you've all been waiting for, if you like my work vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you, chapter 55. Enjoy.

It was morning and the first day of the Kalos League. Through out the area surrounding the stadium trainers were working with their Pokemon, polishing strategies, strengthening weaknesses, and just wanting to get just a little bit stronger.

However one trainer in particular was still in bed, Ash Ketchum. It's not that he didn't believe the training wouldn't help, he knew there were trainers strong enough to beat him. No, he just wanted to keep his head clear, and what better way for him to do that than to sleep in a little with Serena in his arms.

Serena was already awake and had been for a about ten minutes, but she had no desire to leave Ash's embrace. Normally Ash would be awake before the sun came up to train, so it was rare for Ash to sleep in, and Serena was not going to waste this opportunity. The feeling of Ash's strong arms wrapped around her waist was heaven to her, she felt like nothing bad could ever happen while he held her, and if anything did happen that he would protect her.

Serena gave a happy sigh, wishing that Ash's match was actually at the end of the day so this moment wouldn't have to end. Then Serena felt Ash's arms tighten around her, then she felt the warm touch of Ash's lips on her neck, causing her to gasp in surprise. She quickly slapped her hands over her mouth to keep from making any noise.

"No sense keeping quiet now, I know your awake," Ash whispered in Serena's ear.

"How long have you been awake," Serena asked as Ash started kissing her neck again.

"Not...long," said Ash between kisses.

Serena then turned around in Ash's arms and they began to make out. It didn't take long before it escalated to Kalos kissing, sadly their fun was cut short.

Bang bang bang, someone was beating on the door.

Ash and Serena stopped their fun and both groaned.

"Wake up Ashy-boy. You and Serena can bang plenty after you win your match. Now get out of bed and meet everyone in the cafeteria," Gary yelled, then walked off.

Ash and Serena got dressed, extremely annoyed at Gary's interruption of their fun, and made their way to the cafeteria. On their way they ran into Tierno and Shauna, as well as Paul and Miette, and invited them to join them for breakfast.

Once in the cafeteria they quickly saw everyone already sitting together at several tables they put together.

"Nice of you two to put some clothes on and join us," Gary called out when he saw Ash and Serena enter the cafeteria.

Serena blushed and Ash shot Gary a death glare, this just caused Gary to smirk and chuckle as he knew Ash wasn't really too mad, and if he was he was quick to forgive his friends.

Ash and the others walked over to join them. Tracy, Brock, and Cilan saw the extra people coming to join them, and grabed another table to make room. They all then spread out a bit so none of them would feel like they weren't welcome.

As they got closer Ash took note of who was there. Ilene and her security weren't there, but they were staying at one of the hotels so this wasn't a surprise. Everyone else was there, plus someone new that was sitting next to Iris.

After Ash and Serena got closer Iris and the girl both stood up. The girl was a little taller than Iris, with long brown hair put up in buns on either side of her head and from the buns more of her hair went down to her waist like two ponyta tails. She was wearing a white short sleeve shirt with light blue sleeves and a picture of a pokeball on her chest, yellow shorts and black leggings.

"Ash, Serena, I want to introduce you to my girlfriend, Rosa. Rosa this is my friend Ash and his fiance Serena," Iris said excitedly, with the biggest smile anyone had ever seen her have.

Ash smiled and extended his hand, "it's a pleasure to meet you Rosa."

Serena greeted Rosa as well, however introductions didn't last long as Ash's stomach started growling. Everyone sweat dropped at this. Ash quickly introduced everyone to Tierno, Shuana, Miette, and Paul, then he and Serena then walked off to get breakfast.

As they walked off Iris shook her head and shrugged her shoulders, "he's still such a little kid."

They all ate their breakfast and discussed the matches of the day. Norman was giving Max a pep talk and making references to his training that morning, to which he helped with. Paul didn't do much talking, as usual, however Miette did. She and Serena talked fashion with Dawn, May, and Misty, and quickly a friendship was made from their common interest.

Dawn and Miette however quickly learned they had more in common then they thought, as Miette noticed Dawn acting rather uneasy around Paul.

"Ok I've had enough, time to address the Mamoswine in the room," Miette then narrowed her eyes on Dawn. "What is the deal with you and Paul, why do you look so uncomfortable around him?"

"I'm not uncomfortable around him," Dawn said defensively.

"Actually you are," Gary interjected.

Dawn glared at Gary, who then got a little scared and quietly went back to eating his breakfast.

"You see, I'm not the only one who sees it, so spill," Miette demanded.

Dawn now looked more nervous than before. However, before she could figure out what to say, Paul spoke up.

"We used to date," Paul said casually, then went back to eating his oatmeal.

All eyes were now going back on fourth between Paul and Dawn, who was completely embarassed.

Miette then punched Paul in the arm. "why didn't you tell me you two dated?" Miette demmanded.

"You never asked me. You were talking to Dawn," Paul stated as he picked up his cup of coffee.

Miette opened her mouth to say somthing but stopped. Paul was right, she never asked, and, much to her disappointment, it wasn't like she and Paul were dating.

Miette looked down, "do you still love her?"

Paul finally stopped eating and looked over at Miette to see a pained look. It was clear that the wrong answer would break her. Paul knew the best answer, but even though it was the truth, he wasn't sure if he was ready for that yet. So he settled on a part truth.

"No. It was a mutual break up. We weren't good as a couple, our personalities clashed too much. We are better as friends," Paul explained, sounding more caring than usual.

Miette perked right up. "Really," she said with a happy hopeful smile.

Paul nodded, "I wouldn't lie to you."

"But then why was Dawn acting weird?" asked Miette.

Dawn sighed, "because we hadn't seen each other since the break up and he hasn't said one word to me since he got here. I wasn't sure if I was wrong and the break up wasn't as mutual as I thought. Since I'm with Gary now I wanted to be certain there wasn't going to be a problem."

Paul then looked up at Gary. "So, you two are dating now?"

Gary nodded, "that's right, are we going to have any problems?"

"No problems. Just a word of advise, if you want to make things get hot and heavy just touch her....," Paul started but was stopped by Miette putting her hand over his mouth.

"Here's a word of advise for you. Don't share a woman's intimate details with her new boyfriend," Miette said in a stern voice.

Paul nodded and Miette took he hand off his mouth. He then looked over at Dawn to see her face was bright red and stuck in a mortified look. Gary then leaned over and kissed Dawn's cheek. This acted like a reset button, as her face returned to normal and she leaned onto Gary's shoulder with a smile on her face. While Gary had a cocky look on his face that screamed 'I've got skills'. this made several people sweat drop.

"Hello everyone."

Everyone looked at the source of the voice to see Illene, Lucas, and another woman with dark brown hair.

"Mom?!" Serena said in a shocked tone.

"Hello Serena, hello Ash," replied Grace.

Serena got up and walked over to her mother to give her a hug, as she was walking towards her.

"What are you doing here?" Serena asked as she hugged her mother.

"Why wouldn't I be here? I need to support my future son in law," Grace said as she waved to Ash.

"I thought it would be nice for your mother to join us. So I invited her to stay at the hotel with me," said Ilene.

"And you are too kind to allow me to stay in your suite with you. But atleast I won't be in your way," said Grace.

There were only four hotel suites, each taking up half of the top floor. These were only expected to ever be reserved by CEOs, world leaders, royalty, or Mr Goodshow, as they are extremely expensive to stay in.

"Since everyone looks like they are done eating, why don't we get going. I reserved a large suite inside the stadium to watch the matches from," Ilene informed them.

Upon hearing this Serena's eyes got wide. "Actually can you wait ten minutes, there is something some of us have to do?" said Serena.

"Of course, what is it?" asked Ilene.

"It's a surprise for Ash. We'll meet you all outside. Just wait here for ten minutes so we can get it ready," Serena told them.

Serena then looked at all of Ash's other female friends and nodded. Then they all got up, including Rosa, and hurried off. Everyone else looked at each other confused and courious as to what was going on.

They all waited in the cafeteria for ten minutes as Serena requested. Seeing as Shauna was Serena's best friend they looked to her for answers, but she was just as much in the dark as everyone else was. So when the the ten minutes were up, they made their way out side.

"Ash Ash he's the best, he's going to beat all the rest," all the girls cheered as they stepped outside of the Pokemon center.

When they got outside they saw the girls all were wearing matching cheerleader outfits with only the skirts having different colors. Even some of the Pokemon were included in this.

Everyone thought it was a fun and entertaining idea. Brock was feeling a sense of Da javu from every time they ran into Gary in Kanto. Gary had both hands over his mouth as he tried to contain his laughter, but failed.

"What are you all doing?" Ash asked.

Serena walked up to Ash. "Dawn told me about how she used to dress up like a cheerleader to cheer you on at your matches when you traveled together. So I thought it would be fun to do that for you now, and the other girls agreed. So now you have your own cheerleaders. Your not mad are you?"

Ash's head looked like it was fighting gravity right now as he struggled not to look down. Serena was standing right in front of him and was very close with her head tilted down and eyes looking up at him. Ash was looking her in the eyes, trying not to look lower.

The cheerleader costumes were cute, and also sexy. The skirts were short, helping show off the girls legs, and the top was a bit low cut, showing a bit of cleavage. For most of the girls this wasn't a big deal, but for Serena, Rosa, and May, who had larger busts, it showed more than a bit.

"Of course I'm not mad. It's fun idea, thank you," said Ash as he leaned in and gave Serena a sweet kiss.

Gary then walked up behind Ash and slapped him on the back.

"Congratulations Ashy-boy, you have now joined me in the level of elite trainers. Only the best of us get cheerleaders. Now I expect you'll stop giving me a hard time about when I had mine," Gary said with a proud smile.

"No, I'm still going to give you a hard time," Ash stated casually.

"Oh come on. How is this any different?" Gary wined.

"Simple. You paid your cheerleaders, mine are my fiance and my friends, who chose to do this on their own," Ash stated matter of factly.

"Here Gary, have a burn heal," Tracy said as he walked over to Misty.

Gary glared at him. Then Dawn walked over and put her arms around his neck and pulled him close.

"Don't worry. Tonight I'll be your personal cheerleader," Dawn whispered in Gary's ear. Then gave him a passionate kiss, putting a smile back on Gary's face.

They all walked to the stadium, once inside it was time for Ash to head to the locker room so his Pokemon could be tested and wait for his match. Everyone proceeded to give him hugs and hand shakes as they wished him luck, until it was Serena's turn. Serena grabed Ash by his jacket and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"Good luck Ash, I'll find you after your match," Serena said after she broke the kiss.

"I'll see you after I win," Ash said, then walked off to the locker room.

Everyone else made it up to the suite easily, and were amazed by the accommodations. For starters there was an all you can eat buffet, a bar, and two waiters. There were several tables and chairs for someone to sit and eat, with two sixty inch flat screen TVs mounted on opposite sides, so nobody would miss the action. There was a row of seats along a window that allowed people to see the battle field. At the ends of the windows were doors that lead to an outdoor seating area. The outdoor seating area had about twenty-five very comfortable seats with plenty of room going down in rows. It had an overhang to provide shade from the sun and protection from the elements, and several fans attached to the overhang to provide a cool breeze.

Everyone started getting some snacks as they waited for the battles to begin. Ash's cheerleaders reserved the first two rows of the seating so he would see them clearly.

The stadium was packed, even though it sat more people than any other stadium. Music was playing over the speakers to get people pumped for the battles. And the four massive screens had the Pokemon Leauge symbol spinning.

Suddenly the screens went blank and the music stopped. Everyone knew this ment the Kalos League was about to begin, so they all got to their seats, and got quiet.

Then it began, the speakers started playing 'Walk On Water' from Thirty Seconds To Mars, much louder than the music earlier, and the screens started playing a video. The video showed clips of some the the greatest Kalos League battles, while showing the pictures of this year's competitors durning the chorus. As the video came to an end it showed the final attack between Alain's Charizard and Diantha's Gardiviour. Charizard used blast burn while Gardiviour used Moon blast. Charizard dodged the attack, but Gardiviour wasn't so lucky and was engulfed in a firey explosion. Then from the explosion the video showed the Kalos League trophy emerge. Then fireworks started exploding into the air, adding effect as the crowd roared with excitement.

"Hello everyone, I'm Charles Goodshow, the president of the Pokemon League, and welcome the this year's Kalos League," Goodshow announced from the champions box.

The crowd roared even louder than before, excited and ready for the League to start. Then a noise was heard and from the opening where the battle fields would raise up, a field was raising.

"Now before we get started, how about we put our hands together, for the Kalos Queen Aria," Goodshow yelled.

Many people clapped, but also looked at one an other, all confused as to why Aria was still holding the title since she was beaten by Serena. Even Ash's friends were aware of this.

"Hey, Serena. I thought you beat Aria and took her title of Kalos Queen?" asked Misty.

"I did, but the price to be Kalos Queen was too high for me," Serena replied.

"What do you mean?" asked May.

"Well you see..." Serena then proceeded to tell them all about the contract and Palermo, leaving them all with shocked faces.

"What a Bitch," said Dawn after hearing the story.

"I know, but it's ok. I already beat Aria in front of everyone, showing I was better, and I still have Ash. Palermo will get what's coming to her, it's just a matter of time," said Serena.

Serena then looked over at Miette who was smiling, then nodded, telling Serena things were already under way. At the same time Ash's other female traveling companions looked at each other, smiled, and nodded. For they now knew that Serena would never hurt their friend, and that she was the woman for Ash.

Aria's performance ended, and she and her Pokemon took a bow. The crowd cheered, enjoying her performance, which was even better than the one she did at the Master Class. However the cheers weren't as loud as they normally were when she would perform, and Aria could tell causing her to smile even more.

"Just as I planned," Aria thought out loud while the field she was on lowered back down.

"What a performance from Aria, let's give her another round of applause," Goodshow called out, as he also noticed the applause was not like it was in the past.

"Now how about we get the first round under way. Mr. announcer, take it away," Goodshow yelled out.

"Thank you Mr. Goodshow. On the blue side, from Vaniville Town right here in Kalos, making his second Kalos League appearance, after placing in the top four in the Kalos league three years ago, we have Calem Xavior!"

Calem walked out of the tunnel on his side as the crowd cheered. However he didn't acknowledge the spectators, he walked with a purpose, as a man on a mission.

Several of Ash's friends clapped for Calem out of respect for Ash's opponent. But became courious as they saw those from Kalos weren't clapping, in fact, most of them looked upon Calem with disgust.

"Um, do you guys not like that guy," Gary asked the Kalos group.

"Oh no, he's fine. He just used a phsycic type to hijack our minds so he could try and kidnap Serena," Korrina said angrily.

"And he's mean to Pokemon," Bonnie added.

"Oh, and don't forget how he taunted Ash to try and get him to punch him, so he could get Ash kicked out of the League," Miette finished.

Ash's other friends were shocked by this. They knew there were people in the world that behaved like that, but to see one in the flesh, and Ash was about to battle him, they really hoped Ash wasn't going to hold back.

"And on the red side, from Rota in the Kanto region. We have a trainer who's no stranger to the Pokemon League, participating in five other leagues, with a best placing in the top four, we have Ash Ketchum," said the announcer.

Ash walked out of his tunnel and waved to the crowd as they cheered. As he did this he looked around for his friends, which he found quickly. All he had to do was listen for coordinated cheers coming from his cheerleaders.

As Ash arrived at his station he noticed Calem didn't seem like he normally did when they met, so he decided to check out his Aura. When he did his suspicions were confirmed, Calem's aura normally showed he was cocky, arrogant, over confidant, and lately full of uncontrollable rage. However this was different, now he was calm, determined, and focused, but also nervous. All traits he would expect from his average challenger in a league, but he noticed Calem wasn't nervous about facing him, or being in front of the large crowd, there was something else.

Unfortunately Ash didn't have time to figure out what, as the battle field completed raising and the referee began to speak.

The battle field was a rock and water field. Large rocks were scattered on the field, looking like they were coming out of the ground, resembling a natural terrain. A body of water, resembling a stream cut the field down the middle. There was a taller  plateau near the edge of the field where the referee stood.

"This will be a three on three match between Calem Xavior, and Ash Ketchum. Substitutions will be allowed, and the winner will be decided when either trainers Pokemon are unable to battle. We will now determine who will release the first Pokemon," said the referee as he pointed to the large screen as he said the last part.

A circle appeared on the screens that was divided into eight pieces, alternating between red and blue, with a black needle. The needle began spinning quickly, but then began to slow down until it stopped on one of the colors.

"The blue trainer, Calem Xavior will send out the first Pokemon," announced the referee.

Calem didn't waste any time thinking and grabbed his first pokeball and threw it.

"Meowstic go!"

A female Meowstic emerged from the pokeball and took a battle stance.

Ash went through all his Pokemon he had with him in his head. None of them had a type advantage, but none of them had a disadvantage either, so ultimately there was no wrong choice here. He then grabbed a pokeball from his belt, enlarged it, and them let the pokeball fly.

"Torkoal, I choose you!"

In a flash of light the turtle looking fire type took the field. He then lets out a battle cry before blowing smoke from his nose and top of his shell to show he was ready.

Meanwhile Paul was looking at Torkoal rather suspiciously.

"Hey Brock," Paul called out.

"What's up Paul," Brock replied, looking down the row.

"Is that one of Ash's strongest pokemon?" Paul asked.

"No why," Brock replied curiously.

"Yesterday at the reception Ash agreed he was going to use some of his strongest pokemon to smash that loser," said Paul.

Serena heard what was being said and turned around.

"Actually Ash changed his mind about that. He said he didn't want to hurt Calem's pokemon more than necessary," Serena explained.

"Both trainers ready?"

Ash and Calem both nodded.

"Battle begin!"

Meowstic started off with psybeam, which Torkoal countered with flamethrower. When the two attacks collided, they created a smoke cloud. Meowstic used this to her advantage as she flew up into the air and quickly fired a shadow ball at Torkoal just as he saw it. Torkoal withdrew into his shell and it glowed white as he used iron defense. The shadow ball hit and caused no damage, however the resulting explosion blew Torkoal into the air.

Torkoal flew through the air spinning as he remained in his shell. Meanwhile Meowstic used psybeam, sending three beams of psychic energy right at Torkoal. The attack made contact and sent Torkoal to the ground hard, creating a dust cloud when he hit.

Meowstic floated above the dust cloud as she waited to see the results of her attack. Suddenly Torkoal shot out of the cloud spinning rapidly as he used rapid spin. Meowstic narrowally dodged the attack as Torkoal continued passed. Torkoal then came back around for another pass, however this time he incorporated flame wheel. Due to the rapid spin's intense speed, added to that of flame wheel, it made the flames from the flame wheel spread out and become more narrow. This caused the attack to now look like a flaming disc.  Meowstic tried to dodge but was now unable and was sent flying towards the ground, smashing into one of the larger rocks turning it into pebbles.

Torkoal ceased his attacks and landed halfway between where Meowstic landed and Ash. As the dust settled the outcome was clear, as Meowstic laid with the rocks with swirly eye's.

"Meowstic is unable to battle," announced the referee.

Torkoal sent up a large plume of smoke to celebrate his victory as the audience cheered.

Ash smiled then looked over at Calem. As Calem returned Meowstic Ash expected to see him furious, however that was not the case. Instead Calem actually thanked Meowstic and apologized to her for getting her hurt.

Ash was getting more confused by the second by Calem, this was not the same trainer he has been running into throughout Kalos. This Calem was actually seeming respectable. Ash read his aura trying to see if there was any sign of deception to try and throw Ash off and distract him. But he didn't see anything like that, instead he saw remorse and fear. However Calem's fear didn't appear to be stemmed from Ash, it appeared to be coming from something else. Before Ash could dig deeper his attention was brought back to the match.

"Chesnaught go," Calem yelled as he threw his next pokeball.

Chesnaught quickly enter a battle stance upon his emergence. Ash then did something that suprised everyone.

"Torkoal return."

Everyone was suprised by this. Calem was nervous now, Torkoal had the type advantage, and hardly took any damage, but yet Ash decided to substitute him. Calem had high hopes for Chesnaught, he was his first Pokemon, and won many tough battles for him, even when he had the disadvantage. With Ash substituting now made him worry about what was next, and how much stronger was his next Pokemon going to be.

After reattaching Torkoal's pokeball, Ash pulled off another and enlarged it.

"Floatzel, I choose you," Ash yell as he threw the pokeball.

Floatzel emerged from the pokeball with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. As one of Ash's most battle loving Pokemon, he was eager to be in a battle again, this was a trait he held on to from when he first encountered Ash as a Buizel.

Many in the stands were confused why Ash put a water type Pokemon up against a grass type, seeing that it would be at a disadvantage.

But Ash's friends weren't confused by this at all. Even if they weren't there they could have guessed why he did this and been right.

Before leaving for the stadium that morning, Ash released the Pokemon he was going to choose from to explain his plans for them. Ash told them he was going to give three of them a chance to battle, and that he was going to substitute them after each battle, trying to do his best to put them in battles that suited them. And for Floatzel, an opponent that he had the disadvantage against was exactly what he would want.

"The battle between Calem Xavior and Ash Ketchum will continue with Chesnaught and Floatzel. Battle resume," the referee called out.

Chesnaught quickly used pin missle, sending six large green explosive spikes towards his opponent. Floatzel smiled before using water gun in rapid succession, hitting each pin missle perfectly, causing them to explode mid air before reaching their target.

Chesnaught then charged in with both arms using wood hammer. Floatzel just stood there with his arms crossed as Chesnaught came at him. When Chesnaught was almost on top of Floatzel he swung his first arm at him. Floatzel jumped back at the last second and dodged the attack. His tails then became engulfed in water as he spun around and hit Chesnaught with aqua tail. Chesnaught was sent flying back, then started tumbling back upon hitting the ground. Only to stop just a few feet away from Calem.

Calem was in shock at what he just witnessed. He saw Chesnaught, his first and most loyal pokemon, just laying there on the ground breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry Chesnaught, but I can't make you go through any more of this," Calem said as he pulled the pokeball from his belt.

Calem was about to return Chesnaught, but was stopped by him yelling.

"CHESNAUUUGHT!"

Chesnaught slowly picked himself back up off the ground and retook a battle stance.Calem's eyes were wide upon seeing this.

"You want to keep battling," Calem asked his Pokemon.

Chesnaught merely nodded.

Ash saw this as well.

"I have to admit Calem, that is one determined, well trained Pokemon. A lesser Pokemon would have either been knocked out or just would have been too hurt to get up after that attack. I'm impressed," Ash yelled over to his opponent.

Calem's resolve now matched Chesnaught's, they weren't giving up.

Chesnaught's arms glowed green again as he prepared to use wood hammer, then two vines shot out from his neck towards Floatzel.

Floatzel stood there, waiting for the vines to get closer. Once they were, Floatzel acted. Floatzel became engulf in water as he shot up into the sky using aqua jet, leaving the vines behind.

Floatzel redirected the aqua jet right for Chesnaught, then used ice punch to freeze the water, turning him into an Ice missle. Chesnaught tried to use wood hammer to stop the attack, but his fists just bounced and slid off. Floatzel collided with Chesnaught sending him flying back. At the same time as the collision the ice shattered, freeing Floatzel, who did a back flip and landed on his feet.

"Chesnaught is unable to battle. Trainer Calem Xavior is down to his last Pokemon," announced the referee.

The audience cheered and Calem returned Chesnaught. Ash's cheerleaders were cheering louder than anyone, getting them quite a bit of attention. It wasn't bad attention though, it wasn't unusual for trainers to have a cheering section comprised of friends and family. Although the cheerleader outfits did attract the attention of several of the camera operators, resulting in them being  seen by everyone in the stadium on the four massive screens, as well as people viewing at home.

Back at the battlefield Ash had already returned Floatzel and was now waiting on Calem's next selection. Calem was just standing there staring at a black pokeball, a look of fear plastered all over his face. 

Ash could see this in Calem's aura, but he wasn't afraid of him, Calem was afraid of the Pokemon in the pokeball. Ash decided to now look at the aura of the Pokemon in the pokeball. Ash's eyes widened upon feeling the aura. He couldn't tell what Pokemon it was, but he could feel it's aura. It wasn't a normal aura, it was the aura that could only be possessed by a ledgenday.

"Calem Xavior, send out your next Pokemon or you will forfeit the match," commanded the referee.

Calem took a deep breath and clenched the pokeball.

'This is it Calem. You have to win here, if you fail not only will you lose the match, but you risk losing everything,' Calem thought to himself.

Calem pulled back the arm with the pokeball and threw it forward.

"YVELTAL GO!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 636 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...
35.9K 636 6
Ash and Serena have been in a happy relationship for a little under 3 years now. All of that, however, might be about to change. Ash has been leaving...
15K 325 19
After Leaving everything back in Kalos, Ash worries about the decisions he had made that day. " I regret Everything" He always says to himself. Ash h...
5.8K 154 17
After conquering the Unova region, Ash Ketchum sets foot in Kalos, known as the 'region of love.' With his loyal partner and friends by his side, he...