Real Love

By Kpopaddict4

It's five years after they've graduated from college and gone they're separate ways. Pha has been kicking hi... More

Cast
The Order (Phana)
The Delivery (Wayo)
I want to make you mine (Phana)
Fitting Into His Life (Wayo)
The Old and New Yo (Phana)
Getting Things Ready (Wayo)
What Just Happened? (Phana)
What Happens Next (Wayo)
A Night In (Phana)
First Day Off (Wayo)
Ring Shopping (Phana)
The Warning (Wayo)
The Next Step (Phana)
Explanations (Wayo)
Surprise (Phana)
What the Hell? (Wayo)
The Lunch Date (Phana)
A Day at the Hospital (Wayo)
Trying New Things (Phana)
Interviews (Wayo)
The Dads (Phichit & Ruang Sak )
Complete and Total Chaos (Wayo)
Movie Night (Phana)
Blissfully Ordinary (Wayo)
Meeting a Companion (Phana)
Pardon the Interruption (Ruang Sak)
Our Happily Ever After (Wayo)

Forgiveness (Phana)

2.5K 209 64
By Kpopaddict4

"Yo are you ready yet?  We're supposed to be there in ten minutes." I call into the bathroom.

"It won't kill him to wait.  I had a long day interviewing people because of him." He complains.

"Isn't that your job?" I ask.

The look on his face as his head slowly turns to face me makes me realize that I should have kept that thought to myself.

"My job?" He asks as he stalks over to me.

I actually take a step back because he looks fierce right now.

"What I meant was that you have to interview people for your job.  You need to choose your employees." I amend.

"Of course I do, after I have set up the appointments.  I appreciate his help but I would have liked more notice than 'you're doing interviews today', is that so wrong?" He asks looking frustrated.

"Nope not at all.  Take your time getting ready then." I say.

"I'm irritated now.  How are you going to fix this?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"We're already late." I say.

"Is that your answer then?" He says turning.

"Hell no." I say grabbing him from behind and tossing him on the bed. 

I climb on top of him and kiss him.  I push my tongue into his mouth coaxing his to play with it.  I draw it into my mouth then suck on it.  It's sloppy and loud and completely turning me on.  I let my hand slide down and find its way to the front of his  jeans.  I pop the snap easily and drag the zipper down. 

My hand pushes its way between his jeans and underwear and I start palming him.  I rub slow circles over his very hard tool.  He moans into the kiss and starts tugging at my shirt.  I remove my hand so that I can raise both of my arms.  He pulls on my shirt until he finally gets it off.

I peck his lips quickly then stand to remove my pants and underwear.  Then I easily pull his off.  He's already taken care of his shirt.  That's teamwork for you.

"Guess we're going to be a little late." He laughs.

"I guess so." I say covering his body with mine again.

I kiss him slowly, letting our tongues mingle together.  I reach down and settle his knees into my elbows and pull them up causing him to gasp.  I smirk before I head down to his pulsing cock.  I lick the tip.  I enjoy pressing the tip of my tongue into the slit, lapping at it gently, he makes beautiful sounds when I do it.

Since we don't have a lot of time I take him into my mouth as far as I can.  I'm still working on taking all of him in.  I make sure to place my hand at the base to make it easier.  I start sucking.  My free hand is fondling his balls then I start bobbing my head.  Every now and then I release him to give my jaw a break.  Instead I stroke him a few times then get back to work.

His legs begin to tremble slightly and he's moaning louder.  I bob faster and suck aggressively until I hear it.

"Fuck." He yells and unloads into my mouth.

I don't swallow this time.  No I need this fluid.  I spit it into my hands and rub it onto my dick.  I smear the rest around his twitching hole.

"Relax baby." I say.

I push my cock against his rosebud.  I'm waiting for that feeling.  There it is. I push in slowly.  He's breathing deeply as he lets himself relax his muscles.  I pause every so often when his breathing becomes raspy.  When I'm all the way in I lean forward and kiss him.

"You alright? Can I move?" I ask.

He smiles at me and nods.

I pull back slowly then slide back in.  I do this a few times until I can feel he's really relaxed and ready.  My next forward motion I push in as far as I can wanting to be swallowed up by him exhaling with an 'ah'.

"You ready baby? I'm about to get serious." I warn.

"I'm waiting for you. I'm always waiting for you." He teases.

I know this about me taking so long to confess, but is now really the time?  I look down and he's holding his knees in the crook of his arms.

Damn he looks sexy.

I begin my movements.  I want to take my time but it feels so good inside of him I just can't help myself.  I move faster and harder relishing in the way his body squeezes against me.  I take his legs and place them over my shoulders.  I grab his hips as I pull my feet under my ass.  I have more control this way. 

I watch as Yo grabs his length and starts tugging on it.  That means he's close.  I wrap my arms around his knees and start thrusting faster into him.  My panting be some heavy and labored with every thrust.

"Oh god!" he screams then releases.

His channel tightens around me and in a few more thrusts I moan loudly as I cum hard.  I continue to roll my hips into him not wanting this to end just yet.  Finally, I drop his legs and flop onto his chest heaving.  I feel his hand run through my hair and I can feel his chest rise and fall with his gentle giggle.  I look up at him to see him staring down at me.  I push forward for a kiss.

"We have to get ready." He says once I've released his mouth.

"Fine." I pout as I slowly pull out of him.

I grab some tissues for him then follow him into the bathroom.

We were a little over an hour late for dinner.  What could I do?  We called before we left the house letting him know we had a late start, at least we were considerate.

It actually turned out to be fine since he said he needed to meet us at our house.  Luckily it's closer than his house.

When we arrive he's already there.  We walk in and the house looks amazing.  I spend the first few minutes being dragged around by Yo as he points to everything.  I have to admit, he did a much better job than I did.  He also seemed to have considered me because there are things here that are clearly my taste.

"Dinner's ready." Is called from the kitchen.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well, you know Ru and I are a pair.  Where one is the other is probably there too." he says.

I look between my dad and Yo's dad.  Did he just say they were a couple?

"Holy shit daddy! You're dating P'Pha's dad?" Yo asks rather loudly.

"What? N-no! That is not what's going on here." Yo's dad stammers.

My dad is clutching his stomach and nearly rolled into a ball on the floor.  Tears.  There are tears in his eyes.  I shake my head.

"It's not that funny Phi." Yo's dad says.

"No.  It is.  Y-your face.  So good." He says between fits of laughter.

It's going to be awhile.  Once my dad starts laughing he can't stop.

"Is there beer in the fridge?" I ask then walk around my father to get one.

"What dimwit means is that he and I are like Pha, Beam, and Kit.  We're best friends who usually cause trouble together. 

"In other words, both of us are to blame for the furniture scandal." My father says finally managing to stand.

He wipes a tear then takes Yo's dad's beer.  Yo and I look at each other.  I never realized that they acted this way with each other. 

"Do I act like this with Beam and Kit?" I whisper.

"Yes!" All three answer causing me to shrink back a little.

Then my dad starts to laugh.

"Do you remember that time when they were in college when Aawut and Kovit had that talk with me about the boys' special relationship?" He starts.

And now he's laughing harder.

"When was this?" I ask feeling horrified.

"Gosh you boys were in your second year I think.  Aawut and Kovit thought you three were an item.  Phi and I understood because many people thought that about us.  They still do truthfully." Yo's dad admits.

"Still do." My dad says when he can breathe pointing to Yo and me.

"Shut up Phi."

"Eat me Ru."

My dad stands then literally tackles Yo's dad to the ground.  Yo and I stand back and they wrestle in front of us.  Wrestle! As in rolling on the ground, grabbing arms and legs, and I'm pretty sure my dad pulled Yo's dad's hair.

I look over at Yo whose mouth is hanging open and he has a look of fear on his face.  He slowly turns to look at me.

"Do you, P'Beam, and P'Kit act like this?" He asks pointing to our fathers.

"No babe, we don't." I answer just as stunned as Yo is.

OK when we were teens we did but not now that we're adults. 

Its like watching a horror film or an accident, you want to look away but you can't.  All I can do is stare at the spectacle that is happening right now.  Finally I see my dad's hand tap on Yo's dad arm.

"You give?" He taunts.

"Yes damn you." My dad responds.

Then he releases my dad from the impressive suplex hold he had on him.

"The winner and undisputed champion-on-on-on. Ruang Sak Panitchayasawaaaaad." He yells throwing both arms in the air and running around the kitchen pumping his fists.

"Do you do this?" Yo asks looking horrified.

"No baby I don't" I say covering his eyes.

Then just like nothing had happened at all both of our parents walked into the dining room.  We follow because we don't know what else to do.

"I think our dads are bipolar." Yo whispers to me.

I laugh as I take his hand and sit down at the table.  Soon we're being served dinner and joined at the table.

"What do you think of the house?" My dad asks.

"We really put a lot of thought into it combining both of your tastes." He continues.

"You were in on this too?" I ask.

"Of course.  If I let him design it you'd be living with blow up furniture with cartoon posters everywhere.

"Animé!" Yo and his dad say together.

"That's just another name for cartoon Ru." My dad says and I have to look down so Yo won't see the smile tugging at my lips.

"To be honest boys, we didn't know that you had already decorated the house.  It was lovely but almost impersonal.  We thought it had been staged." My dad explains.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"You see, sometimes realtors will put in temporary furniture so that people can see the potential of the house.  We thought you just paid someone to put furniture here until you boys could buy your own." He says.

"Even so, wouldn't that mean that we planned on doing it ourselves?" I ask.

They both just look at me.

"Sorry Phana, we should have been more considerate. Forgive us?" My dad asks hopefully.

"I forgive you." I say.

"Me too." Yo chimes in.

"So do you like it or not." My dad says suddenly sounding annoyed.

"I do." I admit.

"Me too." Yo says.

"Really?" My dad asks staring at Yo.

"Yes." He says.

"Good.  I tried really hard and this one was no help at all." He complains.

"No help!  It's not as if I don't try.  You just don't let me help."

"That's because you have awful taste.  I wasn't kidding about the blow up furniture boys.  We actually had that in college." He says.

"You loved that furniture.  I bought it for you because you said it was cool." Yo's dad argues.

"Um, are you sure you're just friends?" Yo asks timidly.

Both dads turn and look at him.  Yo's dad starts to sputter again and mine breaks into another fit of laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 6.9K 29
Disclaimer : The main characters belong to their respected author. Summary : Arthit is lost. Kongphob tried to make everything making sense again. Th...
229K 9.5K 35
Beam was broken and in more ways than one so was Forth. Can love triumph against pain this time? BOOK 3 - NOTHING TO LOSE BOOK 2 - NOWHERE TO RUN BOO...
164K 15.2K 31
Arthit found him unique, interesting, intriguing. That is the last thing Kong ever wanted to be.
140K 6.9K 32
What if Yo was not chosen as the Faculty Moon? What would happen to our Doctor Phana and Nong'Wayo? What is the chances of meeting the person a...