In The Name Of

By DeepsRathod

Kiara is being kidnapped. The cause of her arrogant and bad behaviour she is left alone with the mafia gang b... More

Not Magicians!!
I won't
Don't lie
Telling her
worked
The Same girl
All the WORST
Sorry
late comer
Trust
No one is your friend
Andrew
Tori's boyfriend
Tattoo
Blow
Weird
where are they?
Drugs
Deal
Reception
Runaway
Surgery
Hospital
Park
You have it all
Chase to hell
Jokes
Hangover effects
Microsecond
Partying with criminals
Regret
Time for Bang Bang
Bang Bang
Selfish bond
King of the world
Core burst
She's dead, right ?
Faster than you
YES MAM
Crying
Bitter but Better
Convinving
Convincing (Part 2)
Empty hearts
Burried Tales
Forgotten
Surprising awake !
The Breakdown
Catching lies
Black petals
Love those black petals
You're magicians !
The wake up
Knock
Don't trust anyone
Explode
A walk into the dark
Among the stars
One arrow multiple targets
Red one
Fight you, for you
Sleep like a bear
Who ?
Her eyes are water on fire
'On her shoulders '
I had to lie
Are you in ?
Fireworks
'Tik - tok '
The other side
Who are you

My Brother

35 6 2
By DeepsRathod

Author's P.O.V.

         Noah dragged Kiara inside her room. He banged the door close with one hand and with other he threw Kiara at the crook of her bed.

      Noah's chest was rising and sinking with rapidity. Kiara turned around and stood up.

******

Kiara's P.O.V.

      Is he mad ? Why is he beating me again ?  Right now, I knew one thing. Either jump off the building and die or face the brutual Noah and die after getting much more pain. My mind cannot think of what reason was hidden inside him that he's as angry as a hungry bear. All I know is to flight. In this condition, no one  can choose to fight. Taking the first option to flight I ran towards my window but Noah grabbed my shoulder and other arm pulling me in and throwing me in the other direction.  My body hit the closet. My cells jumped up in pain. My complete torso was undergoing through a lot of injuries.
Noah: " didn't I tell you to stay back ?"
  Before I could reply, he grabbed my arms and lifted me up. It was like I was a cloth hanging in air.  My fear levelled up when I met Noah's dark eyes. He was dead angry. His eyes felt like lasers burning me.
Noah: " Answer me Kiara."
Kiara: " I didn't let him steal your work."
   His hold got stronger. His fingers were trying to get inside my skin stopping the blood flow.
   Noah: " Did I ask you for help ?"
      I turned my head sideways. 
I muttered," Noah. You....you are hurting me..e." His eyes travelled to his hand which held me. He let me go.
      His eyes seeing the floor. I sighed and took a relaxing breath but Noah the same second grabbed my jaw, pushing me back. His fingers making hole inside my cheeks.
Noah: " I know it when you lie and when you don't. You could have tackled it in a smoother way but..." His other hand curled up into a fist. God! He is going to break my teeth.
Noah: " but you purposefully played like this. Tell me Kiara what actually was behind all this. "

     This time Noah's eyes showed pain. His eyes had so much pain hidden behind them.
      " Tell me what's behind your anger ?"
     His pressure decreased. I took it as an advantage and pushed him away with my hands. This time I was also angry. I'm being  punished without any valid reason.  

    Noah was standing still for a long time. I made no big movements.

       He stepped back. His eyes filled with fear which was the most shocking thing. There is something definately wrong with him. His fright brought more fear in me.

    I stepped forward and said, " Tell me Noah. What problem is there that you are hiding ?
       I know people consider me as a selfish fox but trust me Noah. This fox really wanna help you."

     He had tears in his eyes which were controlled by him from falling down.
  I grabbed his hand and squeezed it with ease his hands were rough. It had many bruises. He quickly withdrew back and turned around, putting his hands behind his head. He became so mad that he started pulling his hair from his head. He was hiding his feelings from me.

  I walked around and faced  Noah whose tears already made its way down. He quickly rubbed his tears and stood still. 

   " I'm not here for any new fight. You did a mistake and you  will receive a punishment." He said straight.

    I can't describe how his needle pierced inside my body. Again, I was going to be punished for saving people and his work.

    He added, " you have to entertain Mr. Malik for one night."

    My eyes almost came out. What did he say ? Are my ears ringing ? My jaw dropped to the floor.

   " You have any idea about what you are uttering ? " He stepped forward to place his hands on my shoulder but I shoved him off.

    My body was radiating pure anger.
I shouted on him, " are you insane ? I cannot believe my ears Noah."

    He reached out for me and grabbed my arms pulling me inside his embrace. I pushed him away and cried, " you promised to.... protect.. me. I...I. that man is a monster. He will kill me within seconds and you wanna send me to him."

     Tears rolled down his eyes. It made me cry even harder. I wish I could kill him. He cupped my wet face.
Noah: " don't you worry Kiara. I won't let anything bad with you. I promised I will protect you and that still remains."
    " you are putting me in my grave and assuring me that I will be safe. You are not any god or magician!" I told him.
      More tears came out. I pushed him fiercely by his chest. He moved back.
Noah took my hands stamping them. His head met the floor. 
Noah: " please Kiara please.."
He sat down and held my legs.
Noah: " I know I have hurt you. You are everything to me but I cannot let.." He cried out.

     It scared me to hell. What am I seeing ! Noah Vardi begging me. I folded my knees and sat down. I cupped his wet face and said," don't roll this. Be straightforward. Tell me what's the real matter."

         His eyes left mine. He took my hand in his and played with my finger, seeing them to help fullest.
Noah: " He has Sam. If I don't send you to him for this night stand, Sam's dead."
          It left me more startled.
    He added, " Kiara. Sam's is my only family left. He is everything to me. I became this man to fight every person who stand against my brother. He is the only one. I..I "
     I withdrew my hand and stood up. It was hard to breathe. My chest sank and head ached. I placed my hands on my waist and turned around walking to the big window from where the white sunlight penetrated.

   The warm rays hit my face. I rested my elbows on the window pane. I controlled my giggles but ended up in laughing out like a mad. I turned to face him, laughed even louder and started clapping my hands. This time I was actually very happy. I know I should feel bad, concerned but I faced so much that my mind cannot take it anymore, resulting in getting    a complete jerk.

        He stared me with completely shocked face. I cupped his face and patted his cheeks with one hand telling," I'm so happy.....I am so happy Noah !"

      I pulled back and jumped up closing my fist. This time I smiled in victory.

  I said in between my giggles, " you...know what Noah..I. ..I am very happy. I'm glad to see you in this situation. Whatever happened I appreciate it. Ohh god!! Thanks for bringing this day in our life.

     This...man...ohh..this man.." I tried to turn my face into a serious one," this man deserved it." I clapped again.

      I joined my hands resting them near my chest and went closer to him. Seeing straight into his silver eyes, who were pleading me.

   " Now  you see. How it feels when it comes to your own family. How it feels when this shit happens with you." I pressed my index finger in his chest.

   " See. See mister Noah Vardi. God played the same game which you played with thousands.  For one time think about those lives. Those families who were shattered by you and your cruel brother.
       What was their fault ? That they weren't strong enough to fight you."

Noah : " I don't know about them. All I can see is my brother's life is in your hands."

    " And I refuse to save your brother. Let him die the same death which he gifted to others. Let him die !" I told him clearly. 

     His face turned dark. He placed his hands on my arms and pushed me pinning on the wall.
    He muttered in his angry tone," I won't let him die. I will save him no matter what and who stand in my way. And if it's you then get ready to die."

      " What if he's framing me ? He did this before and he is doing this again but his Noah  is blind in love for his small brother. Open your eyes you fool. This is all Sam's foolish plan. "

  Noah: " I'm not a fool, Kiara. I have put all my force to fight that Don so that I can save you both but lost it. " He pulled his hair backwards showing his wounds. It was really a bad one.

Noah: "   Kiara. You are my last hope. I want Sam. If Sam's not there. Nothing is there."

   " So go and die. I bloody don't care." I said pushing him but he slapped me instead. His hand was real hard. Like someone hit my jaw with a brick.
   He commanded," I told you that you are going. That's my last word! And this is not Noah. This is your master ordering you.

   So shut your mouth and do what I say. "

   Nothing was left undone. 
Suddenly we heard a knock on our door. We turned around and there stood  Cedric with more scared face.
Cedric: " Boss. You need to come out. It's...it's.. Sam. Kiara you too. Please."

    We both gave each other a similar glare and rushed out.

  Though Sam did very bad with me. I never wanted him to die. I hate him but I care for him on the other side.

      My heart sank when we reached the place.  Sam's head was completely covered in red blood. He was unconscious. His whole body had scratches and marks on him. Simon was sitting beside, half dead Sam. He lifted Sam's hand pulling up his sleeves and said, " have a look at this."

   A  message was written by scribblings on Sam's hand. It was scratched by a sharp knife.  It read, " KIM .TOMORROW NIGHT. ♡ "

    He pulled another sleeve which read," OR YOUR FRIENDS DIES. J."
     My heartbeat skipped.
    It left me stabbed. J means Joe. Joe's life is in danger. They quickly took Sam in and started treating him. I agree with Noah that this one is not Sam's mind.
      Joe's life is in danger and Malik is demanding me.

      The time Sam was being treated. Noah held my hand in his, wrapped tightly. He took a sigh of relief on finding Sam alive.
       He smiled at me and said, " Now.  You don't have to go anywhere. You will be safe."

    My eyes shifted on Peter whose face was blank but he knew what I was going to say.

     I clenched my other fist and said, " No. I'm going at Malik's place." Noah's eyes widened in shock. His jaw clench tight.
Noah: " No. You are not. Sam's back and now I won't let you go anywhere."

    " shut up Noah! You only worry about Sam's life. Your brother is safe but what about my brother.

      Joe is the only one who I consider as my family. No one else is more precious. I want him back." I affirmed.
Noah: " I refuse that. Even if Malik return to catch you. I will hide you from everyone. Don't be scared. Malik won't touch you."

     I removed his hand from mine and exclaimed," Wake up Selfish Noah ! You only look after your own family. Think about mine.
     I'm going to him and that's final and remember that this is not your pet dog speaking. This is Kiara D'souza speaking, so get your ditty hands off this case ! "

     Without looking at his face I walked out. No matter what he does or say but I want Joe back. He never cheated on me. Never broke his promise and always protected me. He was always present as a barrier in front of my rivals and now it is my turn to bring him back safe.

******

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 2K 35
(Ongoing) What happens when a phsycotic world feared mafia want an innocent girl.....Read to find out ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ This book contains: *Mature scen...
2.8M 90.2K 37
Kiara Sage, a simple girl. She owns a small bakery, lives with her dad and little sister. Living a very content life, Kiara knew nothing about love u...
366 34 34
Kiara is a wild child that was never scared of anything. Always speaking her mind. Loving, lovable, spunky, spontaneous. She rarely had problems with...
379K 8.3K 36
Kiara, whose life was once filled with butterflies, chocolate, rainbows and love turns upside down when her own mother kidnaps her at the age of 6 ou...