ENTRAPMENT( Collection of Sho...

By Rahrah_thescorpio

MUST READS !!! - Short tales . I Want Her Arranged Marraige A Pimps Ways Everything That Glitters More

I Want Her πŸ‘€πŸ’…
I Want Her/Beginning & End πŸ’˜.
Arranged Marriage πŸ‘«πŸ‘°
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marriage
Arranged Marraige
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
Everything That Glitters πŸ‘„πŸ’…πŸ’‰
Everything That GlittersπŸ‘„πŸ’…πŸ’‰
Everything that Glitters πŸ‘„ πŸ’…

Arranged Marraige

222 21 3
By Rahrah_thescorpio

Moving in closer to the room playing music , I could tell it wasn't a tv.

Of course my mom said nothing. She just walked in her own misery .

What was she up too I wondered ? One thing I was certain, I would soon find out.

Once we reached the door I heard some ancient music playing . I probably wouldn't listen to in any century.

I watched my mother stiffing up & I could tell she was scared as well.

She opened the door after the longest deep breath ever and , then walked in with a straight face showing courage for whoever was on the other side.

I followed inches from her trying to escape the creepy hallway.

Once I was inside my heart skipped a beat or two.

My uncle and my mom had kidnapped me.

Which meant my cousins had set me up .

That's what I get for judging a book by it's cover.

Those Hogwards looking bitches were smart but, not smart enough to fuck with me.

I was pissed the fuck off !!!

" What the hell is this shit ? Are you fucking kidding me right now ? Please have a good explanation as to why you'd do this ? You ALL better have some secret family airlume im inheriting , or super powers because this is complete bullshit ."

I had a mouth on me. Proud of it to. I had gotten it from my dad.

" Sooooooo you'll justttttt walllkkk outtaa my liiifffee "

My uncle ignored me and started singing and dancing.

It was freaky as hell , I'd never seen him so happy or in a jumpy mood.

He had always seemed so dry and miserable. Wtf was his deal ?

" Im so serious , SOMEBODY BETTER START TALKING RIGHT NOW ."

I was getting aggravated at the fact I was even here in the first place.

" Oh my god ! Lacey just shut the fuck up. You're ruining my music and my mood. Now here's the deal shut it and listen for once. "

He had never yelled at me or even been mean to me.

I just nodded and bit my tougne because I really wanted to chew in his ass but id listen for now.

" So here's the deal. Honestly I don't need another little brat around . I barely like the ones I brought into the world , but your moms a broke cunt who can't take no for an answer , " he laughed at her while scowling like she stunk or something.

" She can't afford to take care of you anymore, so you'll be moving in with me. "

Guessing it was my turn to talk I chimed in.

" Okay you could of told me that over the phone , it's my senior year I wasn't going be that damn mad. Why bring me to a dungeon? Did your daughter's spike my drink and bring me here? "

I had hella questions and he wasn't giving them to me fast enough.

" They gave you a pill to put you asleep for a few hours, I forced them to though they wanted nothing to do with it.
You're not in a dungeon this is my underground bunker. You're under my house in California. Yes we're already in California. You'll be staying here permanently and there will be no debate. You will be paying off your moms debt. You will do as you're told. Oh and you , you can leave now have a safe flight. "

He tuned to tell my mom with the most shittiest tone.

" She's in good hands and thanks for doing business with you Gracie. You'll get your second check in the mail goodbye ."

Just like that my mother was gone. I'd probably never see her again.

No hugs , no goodbyes , no sorrys nothing.

I wasn't even sad or hurt. She never ever looked back at me . Coward !

I was more disappointed in her then anything else.

" Why would you want to marry your own niece? How much was I worth any ways ? "

This entire situation was maddening but I wanted to know my worth.

" A quarter of a million dollars of course, but she's not getting all of it at once. The dumb whore would probably have a stroke for crying out loud ".

It was so easy for him to bash my mom right infront of me , how rude.

I almost choked on my on teeth when I heard him say million.

" As far as you being my niece me and your aunt were over for years, shes a slut and she's dead. I don't need another kid to raise so why not marry you instead. It was a win win situation for me. You're young you'll grow to love me. "

He was so sure that I would married him it was gross.

" This is insane im only eighteen. I don't want to be married especially to my UNCLE. "

I forced the word uncle out trying to stess the fact. Half uncle or not I was convinced he was a mental patient.

" You'll do as you're told, I don't want
to be a complete asshole to you. We can have some good times together if you'd have an open perspective of things. "

He was trying to persuade me that this would be a good thing , but I knew otherwise.

" You can still do what kids your age do . Go where ever you like. Except have dinner ready by six I'll be home by five.The entire house will be cleaned and dusted every week. Laundry is also you resonsibility . You'll be treated as an adult. My girls . You'll treat them as they are your very own children. I hate that loud mouth of yours so you'll fix that . You'll learn to speak only when you're spoken too. You WILL OBEY all these demands or be punished. The last thing I want is to punish you. "

He continued talking like we were in the army or something.

" Those are simple demands and I will see that they are met. Every time they are not met you will spend a week down here by yourself with food and , water of course . This is not some fairytale and , you are not Cinderella. Therefore listen to me and listen well , NO ONE and I mean NO ONE will save you from this life but you. Now you ole me money and I own your ass. So be on your best behavior & I'll be on mine. "

He started to walk towards me. I was nervous and had gitters, I knew eventually the topic of sex would come up. I wasn't prepared at all.

Hello The Author Here 👋 & Thanks For The Support !! This Is just Some of my Fav Pics From My Book Cover .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 1.5K 38
Short story stripper with a bad child hood kidnapped and forced to marry πŸ’ ~~sexual content~~ ~~indecent language~~ β˜†MY FIRST STORY β˜† *NOT EDITED*...
85 0 20
Just some short story ideas that have popped into my head as well as some writing prompts I've found
62.4K 2.3K 60
I think the Title speaks for its self. Hope you enjoy.
131 7 7
Fiction piece based off a girl struggling with a new found gift of premonitions, if you think you have a fun idea to contribute email me candicerisin...