☾BTS' Star || Baek Luna☽

By taes_destiny

ฺ Being the 8th member of a worldwide famous group isn't easy, but being the only girl in the group does have... More

Baek Luna (OC Intro)
✺ Enter Big Hit ✺
✺ Meeting Bangtan Boys ✺
✺ Debut ✺
✺ Twitter Pt 1 ❤️💄✺
✺ First fan-meeting ✺
✺ N.O Promotion ✺
✺ First Love ✺
✺ First kiss ✺
✺ School (Part One) ✺
✺ FIRE Promotion ✺
✺ In the studio with Yoongi ✺
✺ WINGS - Solo song (MASKS) ✺
✺ Blood Sweat Tears Promotion ✺
✺ Luna's first mini album (info) ✺
✺ Sexy solo performance at MMA ✺
✺ Stress (Part 1) ✺
✺ Stress (Part 2) ✺
✺ Stress (Part 3) ✺
✺ A day with the maknae line ✺
✺ Fake Love Promotion ✺
✺ Diet (Part 1) ✺
✺ Diet (Part 2) ✺
✺ Twitter Pt 2 ❤️ 💄✺
✺ BTS Ship Moments (w/Jin) ✺
✺ Daegu (Part 1) ✺
✺ Daegu (Part 2) ✺
✺ With the Park Family ✺
✺ Starshow with BTS ✺
✺ Luna's Second Mini Album (info) ✺
✺ Twitter (A.R.M.Y chat Pt. 1) ✺
✺ Burn the Stage ✺
✺ Under Nineteen (Special Guest Judge) ✺
✺ Why her? (Part 1) ✺
✺ Why her? (Part 2) ✺
✺ Why her? (Part 3) ✺
Author's Note
Author's Note (01/14/20)

✺ Dark & Wild Promotion ✺

4.8K 111 15
By taes_destiny

"Great idea Luna!" I finished my last dance move and posed before PD-nim.

A month ago, PD-nim told us we would be releasing our first full album. It would be called "Dark & Wild" and we were so excited. Even though you couldn't tell from their faces, Yoongi and Namjoon were excited because that meant they could share their song ideas and help produce again. I could help with the lyrics too! I was so happy!

Last week, all the songs were finished with the help of all the members, but I wanted to do more...a whole week of doing nothing gets me anxious. So I got together with the choreographer and we started to think of ideas for our main promotion songs, "Danger" and "War of Hormone". Weird name but alright.

I'm glad to say after all our hard work, we finished the dance. And now back to reality, we just finished showing the dance to PD-nim for approval.

"You two did well, the dance moves really fit the dark concept" He praised us and I sighed in relief while trying to catch my breath.

"What happened to the shy and innocent Luna?" PD-nim asked and I smiled while laughing with them.

Ever since what happened to with my first love, Choi Youngjae, and experiencing heartbreak, I felt all these things I never would have thought. I've become...darker, wilder and mature in a way. The innocent and stuttering me hasn't come out in a while. But I don't mind.

"I guess growing up with the boys can teach you a thing or two" I slightly smirked and bowed again thanking him for the praise.

"Alright, whenever you are ready, I would like for you to start teaching the boys the dances" PD-nim called the boys to the room so we could have a meeting.

"This is gonna be one hell of a comeback" All 3 of us cheered and we started to plan

~~~~~

We are all currently backstage of our "M! Countdown" stage ready to perform our 2 promotion songs for the first time.

Although my concepts have been dressing and acting like "one of the boys", this time my concept had a more "mature" vibe.

I met up with the boys after putting on my stage outfit and put the final touches on my look. The boys are gonna be so surprised to see me like this! It's time to show them I'm not the same little girl I was when I met them!

"Hey oppa's!" I shouted as I walked toward them.

They all turned to look at me with smiles but when they saw my outfit and everything, they all had different reactions.

"Y-ya Luna! What are you wearing?!" Jin was so surprised to see my new look.

"Ayyy" Namjoon smirked and gave me a high five.

"Andwae! My girl is growing up too fast!"Yoongi said and he rubbed his eyes.

"Omo! You finally got them!" Hoseok pointed to my exposed stomach and I laughed a bit while gaining a little confidence. Meanwhile the maknae line looked at my stomach and saw them, my little defined abs.

"Wow. Abs" Tae oppa said and we all burst out laughing.

"Where did you come from?" Jimin poked my stomach and I smacked his hand. "No me toques (don't touch me)!" I said in Spanish and the boys chuckled.

But when I looked at poor Jungkookie, he was a blushing mess.

"N-Noona!" He stuttered and I laughed. He hasn't stuttered in a while since we got closer, he must be surprised and nervous.

Suddenly it was as if another side of me came out and I slung my arms around his shoulders (he's taller than me haha) and looked at him.I didn't think it was possible that he would turn redder and I smirked while gaining confidence.

"Yaaa look at Luna being such a dominate" Namjoon said and we all teased the maknae.

Before we could fool around more, we were called to the stage and we got into our positions for the performance of "War of Hormone" first. Then after we went backstage and got into our "Danger" outfits. Let's just say the next day our twitter page blew up...

~~~~~
@BangtanSwho

BTS JUST HAD THEIR COMEBACK AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T ALREADY KNOW THEM THIS IS MY QWEEN! #LUNA WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US! (WATCH THE "WAR OF HORMONE" STAGE ON YOUTUBE!)

6,819 likes | 4,801 retweets | 129 comments

@Jiiiiminieepabo: Is it just me or did our Luna grow up so fast? T T

@BTSARMY13: Alright Luna we see you! She has a new concept and we're loving it!

@Lunatheheartbreakeu: But how about that double personality! SHE SNAPPED Y'ALL AND SHE'S SNATCHING WIGS!

@1997linerkpop: First I come across 2NE1 and NOW I SEE THESE YOUNG LEGENDS I STAN THEM AND LUNA IS MY BIAS HANDS DOWN!

(Load more comments)

~~~~~
@ExcusemeeeLuna

I STAN! I'VE ONLY KNOWN BTS SINCE LAST WEEK BUT I AM NOW GAY FOR #LUNA! WHAT A DOM! (WARNING: IF YOU WATCH THE "DANGER" M/V YOUR HEART MIGHT EXPLODE)

14,019 likes 8,892 retweets

@BangBangTan: BUT DID YOU SEE THOSE ABS!

@QueenofBangtan: LUNA UNNIE why are you doing this to my heart!

@OneDgirl178: Who is this and WHY IS SHE GOALS!

@Onlychimchim: SHE IS BAEK LUNA AND SHE IS READY TO SLAY US ALL!

(Load more comments)

~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

NANA By k

Fanfiction

229K 4.7K 46
Tired of scrolling through the endless #KPOP tag and #BTS tag and only finding incomplete AU's, bad grammar, and, frankly, questionable plot lines? W...
177K 4.9K 75
"𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓼 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾...
982K 14K 200
Park Su-mi, BTS 8th member. A girl. Check. Talented. Check. Has 7 boys hopelessly in love with her. Check. Read this story to learn all about Su-mi...
33.4K 364 62
The 8th member of a Worldwide known group, BTS [status: completed] ©gabbie; 2018-2019 Requests: CLOSED Warning: swearing, angst