Drowning / SM

By miazebrose

{COMPLETE} Alyssa went to the Starbucks near her home as every day to do her job as a waitress and that's whe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 72

1.5K 48 47
By miazebrose

- EXTERIOR POV -

Crying all the tears of her weak body, Alyssa tries to calm down and to focus on what she could do to get some help because she had to break up with the one person who could actually help her. She broke up with the one person who was the nearest. 

"Oh, Shut up, I don't wanna hear your cries... There are a lot of other boys in the world, you'll find another one. It's not like you don't know how to steal other's boyfriend, right?" 

***

- 2 weeks ago: ALYSSA'S POV -

Shawn opens the door but I can't see who it is since his tall height hide the person but as soon as she talks, I recognize her voice that drags me on my nerves. 

"HI, Shawn! You finally came back home! I was waiting for you, you know..." Jenny says in a sensual tone as if she was about to throw herself on him and kiss him. 

I'm about to get up and join them in the entrance but then I remember that she doesn't know about Shawn and I. Or at least, she thinks that I don't care about Shawn. That's what Shawn thought would be better so she doesn't bother us anymore but she's doing way more since she thinks she can date him again. 

I stare at them, listening to what's happening and how will Shawn react. 

"Jenny... what are you doing here?" He asks. His back is facing me but I can see him crossing his arm. 

"Well... I thought that you could have let me enter so we can remember the old nice days in your bedroom..." She says with the same tone she used since he opened the door but now she puts her hand on his shoulder and lowers it, caressing his whole arm. 

Thinking about them having intimate moments together makes me wanna throw up so much I hate her. And I swear to god that if it was up only to me, I would tear her hair one by one until she becomes bald but thanks God Shawn pushes her hand away of him before my anger grows bigger. 

"I don't need to remember anything and I already have plans for tonight... like for all the other nights..." He says and starts closing the door but the hoe she is doesn't give up. 

"She's here huh?" Her voice sounds so... sad? Disappointed? 

She really thought that she could get something from him tonight but she didn't and I'm really happy about that. I mean, I would have questioned on my couple if she got anything, to be honest. But even though I don't like her. I'm trying to put myself in her place and watching the person you love with someone else and being happy with them must be heartbreaking. 

I, honestly, don't know that much about Shawn's ex-girlfriends or if he loved them but I know that Jenny hurt him. Does he still care about her? I don't know. Does he still care about what she did? I don't know either.

"Have a good night..." He ends and closes the door. 

He stands there for a second, running his hand through his hair as to put the things together in his head so I just get up and walk forward to him. 

I hug him from the back, my arms around his torso, my hands on his abs and my head leaning on his back. 

I don't say anything but he turns to me, in my embrace and cups my cheeks to leave a soft kiss on my lips. His smile is gone and his eyes don't meet mine. He's just looking everywhere but me. 

"Shawn... you okay?" I ask, stepping back and he finally glances at me. 

"She started crying..." He says almost in a whisper and I look at him confused, not knowing why he's telling me this. "She started crying because of me  and now she's sad while I'm happy with you..."

"Baby... Don't feel guilty for this. You did nothing wrong and she's probably just playing. I don't know her but the less that I know makes me hate her because she's not loyal and she puts herself above other people while she's not better..." I say and smile at him making him grin in turn. 

"My little baby is the best... but..." Shawn whispers in my ear and wraps his arms around my waist while leaving kisses on my neck. 

"But what?" I ask, my eyes closed only to enjoy the feeling of his soft lips on my body... 

"I didn't see her in a while..." He says between the kisses he warms my neck with. 

I open my eyes and frown, trying to understand him. 

"I'm in front of you and you didn't see her in a while, eh?" I chuckle but what I said makes him stop and straighten his body in front of me. 

"Who said my little baby was you?" He admits with a smirk and I punch him in his shoulder in a playful way. "what?" He asks as if everything was okay. 

He's playing. 

Again. 

But I'm a better player. 

"Oh... Nothing" I say, smirking and pull away from his embrace to walk to the bedroom. 

I look for something to change in my bag so I can go to sleep. I take all my things and my toilet bag and head to the bathroom but the weirdo, my boyfriend is, pops up in front of me and keep me from getting in the bathroom. 

"What are you doing?" I ask, putting down my things on the bed and crossing my arms over my breasts. 

"Looking for my little baby." He says with a smile playing on his lips. 

He's still playing but he won't keep up with the game. 

I raise up my eyebrows and skirt the bed to get to the other side. He doesn't want me to get in the bathroom to change, right? Then I'll tease him and change in front of him. 

I'm already dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie but the bedroom is really warm at night so I take the nightie I got out of my bag and start pulling off everything. 

The sweatpants pulled down with my legs now showed up. The hoodie that I pass over my head, showing my underwear. 

My skin is burning because of his gaze traveling my whole body and I don't know how I'm still standing in front of him without shaking. He doesn't say anything but his eyes follow my hands that are getting in my back so I can open the closure of my bra and I slowly remove it. 

His smile wide awake, and his eyes sparkling, he starts walking over to me but I don't stop.

"Don't approach me," I say, take the nightie and wear it. His smile fades away in confusion. 

"What are you doing?" He asks, stepping forward but I raise up my first finger to warn him and remind him what I said like two seconds ago. 

"Getting ready to sleep." I snap out and get in the bed without saying anything else, just letting him being lost in the middle of the room. 

Don't laugh, Alyssa. Don't laugh. 

I turn to the side and pull the cover over me to fall asleep but I suddenly feel a weight on me and the bed deepening. 

I roll on my back, only to see him hovering me and leaning on his elbows so he won't suffocate me with his body. 

"you stupid teaser thought that I would let you peacefully go to sleep after what you just did?" He asks, his mouth so near mine and I can't even kiss him. 

"well..." I start but then my attention gets caught by the brown curls that are falling on his forehead. Curls that I literally live for and I can't help but run my hands through his hair to reveal his face a bit more. "if you weren't busy looking for your little baby, maybe I could have gone in the bathroom and change without teasing you.." I chuckle but keep on playing with his hair. 

"Oh, God... You are my little baby... You're drop-dead gorgeous and you kill me all the time." He chuckles and then buries his face in my neck. "I hate you, love." He mumbles, still hidden, which makes me laugh. 

My hand in his hair, I caress his scalp causing him to hum in pleasure. 

He'll cause my loss. 

-----

Hi everyone! I hope you liked this chapter as much as the others!

I love you and all the comments you leave. 

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 9 36
"Hey guys! You look AMAZING," Shawn says while looking at me with a smirk then turning to Jess, he pauses before saying "Jess" 0-0-0-0-0-0 In the cor...
86 80 27
Sofia has to go to Toronto with her family for a short vacation. When she feels cooped up there, she decides to spend the day outside instead and mee...
172 7 1
Imagine being Shawn Mendes' girlfriend! This story will give you the feeling of actually be with Shawn! The young Y/N just moved to Canada to start h...
60.9K 2.5K 26
My life have been nothing but pain and torture. Ever since I was little I have always been known as the 'FAT' girl. People at school would always mak...