Saved By Mr Billionaire (BWWM)

By Destinygirljay

Maria Johnson daughter of multimillionaire Mark Johnson. Unwanted by her mother, pregnant by her abusive boyf... More

Cast List
#1. Moving on
#2. Where's my daddy?
#3. Party Demons
#4. Destruction
#5. Memories To Hell And Back
#6. All Of Me
#7. I Am Yours
#8. Giving UP
#9. How To Love
#10. MOMMY!?!?
# 11. Why Did She?
#12. Taken
#13. Problems
#14. Realization
#15. Lights Out
#16. New Beginnings
#17. Back To Reality
#18. Mixed Signals
#19. Like Me
#21. Confused
#22. Us
Dancing Devils
# 23. Acceptance

#20. If You Want Love

1K 37 5
By Destinygirljay

NF - IF YOU WANT LOVE 

" I'm full, can I go and play now ?" She smartly asked trying to get out of this convocation.

" Sure just be sure to take a bath first"

As she left I headed back up stairs after clearing our eating space. While walking towards the stairs I looked up and saw Kylie cuddled up next to Alexander and her uncle as the others watched the game.

Maria's POV

It has been an entire week since I've been staying at this place, I barely came out of my room Alexander apparently was occupying another room, and Kylie spends most of her time with Mars. I know that deep down that I should try and be there for her but I feel as though she is happier without me being around. 

I decided that today I was going to pay a visit to my stepmother, even though I don't see eye to eye with her husband ( my father ) I think she would be able to talk some sense into Mars. I decided it was time to get up and stop moping around I got out of bed and went to the bathroom took a bath, brushed my teeth and did my hair. I exit the bathroom to find Ky sitting on my bed.

She looked up at me as I moved around " mom? "  She called out 

" What is it ?" I questioned as I looked over at her.

" Are you going to talk to daddy?'' Sighing I turned my back to her

" Ky your father is not here right now and I'm not going to go looking for him." I responded with my back still turned to her.

"Okay" She one worded me 

" Is everything okay Kylie ?'' I questioned her, she got off the bed and walked to the door before replying to me.

" I don't want you to get hurt again mommy because when you're sad I get sad" 

"Ky" I sighed out her name 

"But maybe daddy wouldn't hurt you if you were being good mommy, maybe if you listened to him he wouldn't hit you... you always tell me that when I'm being bad I'm going to be punished maybe daddy was just punishing you because your didn't do what you were supposed to." She looked at me with tears in her eyes as she spilled her words out, she was trying to make sense of the situation. It was obvious that sooner or later I'd have to get her into therapy.

I'm shocked that she would say such a thing, what sort of example did I set for my daughter? This is horrible she honestly thinks that a man laying his hands on a woman is okay. This whole time I didn't realize what I have been doing to her she listened as her father and I fought, God knows what he said to her when I was in the hospital. What the hell is happening to us? I have to fix this, I can't have her grow up thinking that this is okay. I will not watch my daughter grow up to live the life that live I can't watch such a thing happen to her.

I walked over to her and got down on my knees so that I would be at her level looking her dead in the eyes " Kylie you listen to me and you listen to be good, it is never okay for a man to put his hands on you. What happened between your dad and I was unfortunate but I assure you that you won't have to see that happen again, you hear me? It is not okay." She nodded at me with a sad smile.

" Now why don't you go get dressed and take a bath we're going to see someone." She responded with a quiet 'okay' as she left.

I honestly haven't seen my father in years, he disowned me after I got pregnant with Ky but I still kept in contact with my stepmother. She meant the world to me, she was like the mother I never had. I've seen my mother a handful of times when I was younger she would come to my grandmother's house, all I really remember is hearing them fight and her storming out. She never really made an effort to pay any sort of attention to me. I got dressed and went downstairs to wait on KyIie, I walked into the kitchen to see Alexander with some woman on his lap. I looked at him and cleared my throat. His eyes snapped up to me while the woman on his lap glared at me.

"There's a child in the house and I would be happy if she doesn't see this." I looked right at him

He pushed her off of his lap and took two long strides towards me, the man was tall he towered over my small frame and I wished that I didn't say anything to him.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear " Perhaps you would rather her walk into this kitchen and see you spread out over my island as I pound into you mercilessly." He brushed his lips against my ear, I quickly took a step back from him before he decided to leave the kitchen he turned and added to his statement "I'm sure you would like that." He chuckled on his way out.

I stood frozen, I was completely clueless when it came to things like that I had no idea how to react. The girl brushed past me as she said " Don't worry sweetheart, I won't keep him to long."

I stood in the same spot they left me, Why was I upset that he was entertaining her ? Ky came rushing down the stairs I grabbed her hand and headed to the door I was about to use the house phone and call for a taxi as Mars walked in he looked at us with questioning eye.

" Where are you going ?'" He narrowed his eyes 

" To see Mel, can you take me? " I looked up at him with pleading eyes

" Please Mars we haven't seen her in so long." He sighed and indicated for us to follow him out of the house, I was surprised he even agreed to take me. I buckled Ky in the back seat as I entered the front he readied the car and drove out of the gates. Nothing was said throughout the ride to our father's house, Ky had fallen asleep and I was lost in my thoughts. As we pulled up I took Ky out the back holding her sleeping form in my arms I said a 'thank you' as I turned to leave.

" Call me when you're ready to leave and Maria don't do anything stupid please." I nodded as walked up the driveway to the front door as I stood in front of the door memories came rushing back.

Flashback 

"Maria you can't just give up everything for that boy. " My stepmother shouted 

" But I love him, I can't just leave" I cried 

She was fuming " You know your father doesn't approve of him "

" I know but..." I trialed off tears rolling down my checks 

"But what Maria? is it all really worth it ?" She questioned 

" I'm carrying his baby." I whispered 

"Get out of my fucking house" My father quietly said to me  

" Dad please no " I cried to him 

I snapped out of my dream like state and raised my hand and knocked on the door. The door swung open "Maria" Sarah said with a shocked tone. 

" Oh my god darling." Tears sprung to her eyes as she pulled me into a hug

"Please don't cry Mel" I smiled at her 

"Come in your father is not here, I can't believe you're actually here.'' The last time I was in this house I was seventeen, these were the walls that saw me cry and shake in fear but still somehow it felt like home. We took Ky to my old room to sleep as we settled in the living room.

" What is it? You don't come around anymore. " She mentioned 

" Shane came back as you already know. " I said staring at the wall behind her, she deserved an explanation  

" What  happened?''

" I'm fine, it's just that I can't just let everything fall apart again. Kylie thinks that what he does is okay but it's not. Not only do I have to raise her on my own but I also hate myself for the fact I am forced to carry his child, I can't do this anymore Mel, I can't but I don't have it in me to take an innocent life.'' I let the tears flow freely out of my eyes not even fighting them.

" Why did you let him back in ? Seeing you in that hospital bed was awful.  "

" I had no choice he threatened Ky's life I was willing to give up everything for her."

" Sometimes in life you have to be selfish Maria, and I know you long to be loved but honey if you want love believe me you're going to have to go through the pain, you can't just obtain it like that, and I know it's hard for you to trust others but if you want trust you're going to have to give some away, you need to let go, move on raise your children you're young make a life for yourself." As she was going on I let her words sink in, I wanted to change everything so badly. I wanted to be loved so badly, I want Ky and I to be happy but there would always be Shane lurking somewhere waiting for us.

I spent a little more time at the house Ky woke up had was having a good time, she haven't spent much time around Mel, and I know she loves the  attention. We lost track of time and it dawned on me when I say my father walk into the kitchen he stood frozen at the sight of Ky this was the first time he have seen his granddaughter but the look on his face said that he knew who she was. 

Kylie being the child she was ran up to him forgetting about stranger danger. 

"Hi my name is Ky and you're really tall." She giggled as she looked at him the fear of what he would say chilled me as everyone remained quiet. He nodded at her and walked away completely ignoring us Sarah followed after him.

Ky turned to me and mumbled " well he's rude" I ignored her comment and grabbed her hand and took her out of the house, not before shooting Mars a message to come get us as we waited outside in the cold.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 IG @DARKSKINNEDCHOCO

TWITTER @DARKSKINNEDCHO02

DON'T FORGET TO

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND VOTE

I hope you enjoyed.

Until next time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 1.6K 66
Hello readers I have recently received an offer with wattpad so I have put this story back on here , I will try and find all pictures I once used or...
13.8K 1K 25
̶T̶̶H̶̶E̶ ̶D̶̶E̶̶S̶̶C̶̶R̶̶I̶̶P̶̶T̶̶I̶̶O̶̶N̶: **✿❀○❀✿** ᴀ ʙʀᴜᴛᴀʟ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ʙᴏꜱꜱ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴄɪɴɢ ʜɪꜱ ʀɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ...
50.1K 1.2K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
117K 2.5K 58
"You're a Romano, you're born to be brave, you have to be brave," he says, "there will always be an Abigail." "I know," I sniffle. TW: mature conten...